Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Lisola Bloodline I_vote_lcapThe Lisola Bloodline I_voting_barThe Lisola Bloodline I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Lisola Bloodline I_vote_lcapThe Lisola Bloodline I_voting_barThe Lisola Bloodline I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Lisola Bloodline Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Lisola Bloodline Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Lisola Bloodline Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Lisola Bloodline

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Lisola Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:40 am

Shira. having finally earned Kaze's favor with her evil tainted heart, courtesy of Helena breaking her will and making her evil, and proving herself as capable in combat, after being mercilessly pushed to her absolute limits several times by an overly powerful Kaze, was now back in the world of the living from Hell thanks to Kaze having opened a hell portal for her.

Stepping out into the open she did not hesitate to breath the fresh air of the real world. Kaze meanwhile was taking note of the destroyed ruins they found themselves in..which was odd because he was certain they were in Chicago of America.

"come girl," Kaze barked as he started walking east. Causing Shira to yes sir him and follow suit. Being who they were they did nothing to keep their energy masked and were pushing it to their full power, though Shira was not in her shikai or higher form so she was obviously being outshined by Kaze who was at full with the exception of his transcendent form he gained when he ate a legendary warrior in Hell.

They were heading all the way east out of the city ruins and towards New York, though only Kaze was aware of this. He didn't want to portal closer because he didn't want to miss the chance to find and kill many beings with his granddaughter before they got to their destination.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Popping out of his personal Hell gate, Albatross laughed giddily as it's plague doctor mask glistened in the light of day. It walked through the air gracefully as a dove, the cruel sinner's black and white smoke covered fully by his dark brown robes, covering him head to toe. Looking at the horizon, Albatross faintly remembered the skyline of Chicago as some of its souls began to whine out in despair at the demise of their city. Albatross was not present at the time of destruction sadly, as it was preoccupied peeling sacks of fruit at the time in order to make a painting from the colors. Though, the crater that was Chicago reminded the old sinner that it had met some younger children here once before. Shaking its head in disappointment at the lack of souls nearby it traveled downward onto the charred surface. A few remnants of buildings still standing and a few dis-configured shadows of what used to be corpses strewn about hear and there.

Gazing around Albatross saw nothing of interest, hoping that their would be some bandits or scavengers, or even security of some sort that it could talk to or eat. Licking its nonexistent lips and blinking unnecessarily, Alba began walked West, in hopes of seeing something of interest. The sinner's energy being kept under wraps for the time being, not wanting to scare anyone away. It only took a few minutes, maybe even half an hour until boredom set in. The amalgamation of souls only having walked half a mile, its footsteps winding to and fro in a spiral pattern as every little thing struck its curiosity. It was bored. It was hungry. It was time for it to do something about it.

With a deep breath from behind its mask, Albatross bellowed out loudly into the air "HELLO IS ANYONE HERE I WANT TO TALK OR SOMETHINGIDON'TKNOWREALLYBUTI'MBOREDYOUSEESOIWOULDLIKETODOSOMETHING!" The sentence rolling all into one enormous word that could hardly be called English echoed into the surroundings, scaring off a few birds that were around in the process. Frustrated with a slow reply, Albatross took a smooth pebble from the ground and just whipped it as hard as it could to the West, the pebble flying fast and swiftly to the horizon. And at that point a glimmer sparkled in Albatross' eye as it saw two dim outlines on the relatively flat horizon line, the pebble flying in the objects' general direction.

With a peculiar gleefulness, Albatross waved as large as it could for a three foot tall being. The monster waiting to see what was in store in the future.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:22 am

Kaze stopped mid-step and growled as he heard the booming voice echo across the empty ruins. Albatross. Quite possibly the most insane and annoying thing Kaze had ever come across in all his lives. Also quite possibly one of the strongest amalgamations of souls he's seen as well. The last one he witnessed ended up blowing itself up from too many souls.

Shira giggled and was skipping around in circles of her grandfather because he looked so pissed and had stopped but she otherwise did nothing so he ignored her childish antics for now. Instead of raising his voice he just flooded the ruins with his immense power to let Albatross know that not only was he there.. but he had unfortunately heard him.

It was more advantageous to Kaze at the moment to try and keep the thing entertained or distracted than to let him run around doing as he pleased. He vaguely remembered oranges being involved last time this thing got bored.. and it wasn't what most people would expect to think of when oranges were thought of to begin with either...

"Shira you are not to engage this thing. Do so and I will break your arms." Shira stopped stared at him for a second. Then smiled and nodded before continuing to skip around like a child. Despite the fact she looked like a young adult.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:50 am

Feeling in immense energy from the one of the figures on the horizon, Albatross laughed to itself quietly as it quickly did a handstand and walked a few paces with its gloved hands before flipping back upright. It remembered this sensation, it was a long time ago, but Alba remembered the feeling of energy that resonated in the air. While Albatross did not fully recognize the sinner energy it did have a certain feeling to it. "Eh... this energy feels kinda like a K or somethin'" Alba muttered to itself, taking a faster pace forward. The short stocky monster waving its right hand in the air in a greeting, not particularly caring about the energy in general, though very powerful.

The closer the soul creature became to the other two figures, the more its souls began talking to themselves in an annoying fashion.

"Are we gonna eat them?" questioned a hollow
"No." replied another soul
"Let's eat something I want new friend!"
"No."
"Can we talk then?"
"Fine."
"No."
"Shut up you're just saying 'no' you idiot!" A random human yelled in response, obviously annoyed.
"No."

The conversation continued in such a manner in the background of Albatross' mind as it began hopscotching to the figures, the distance closing in. The sinner finally speaking directly to them in an unnatural tone, as if millions of voices where speaking and fighting to talk all at once. The voice cracking and echoing every so often as it changed from gender to pitch throughout. "Why, if it isn't someone I definitely have heard of before sometime in my life... your energy is impressive, I've always wished to meet more powerful sinners, but alas the last few just never did cut it did they?" Alba finished, being only yards away. Its hands resting in its thick pockets, in an un-alarming posture. "Though... you seem to know exactly who I am hm?" Alba laughed cheerily as it drew its small pointer stick from its robes and used it like a cane. Resting some of its body weight on it in the process.

Eyeing the person beside Kaze, who skipped around, Albatross laughed again more loudly. "Greetings to you as well!" The being of souls waving casually before addressing the two a bit more seriously, its voice beginning to settle on deeper, almost hollow like, voice. "It certainly is odd for three people to meet in such a dismal location, why I remember it as if it were yesterday walking through Chicago as a normal city... what brings you hear hmm? Hunting for lost souls? Humans? Training? Stop me if I've guessed it..." Albatross inquired as it twirled its cane from its left hand to its right, as its stared unblinkingly with its black and white swirling eyes from behind its mask.

"If you're looking to kill time... so am I!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:12 am

(ooc: Reminder, this is the actual Event Character Alexei Romanov. Meaning 4 1-tiers min. to stand a chance against him, even if you won't be rolled completely. This is also not an event, so normal rules still apply. That's if he decides to fight, and likely he will. Be careful. And don't hesitate to call me out on anything too. Oh, Orange, don't forget about putting Alba in your siggy with his tier or link to a character page with that info.)

A five foot eleven, slender but obviously fit human walked around, hand on his chin, in deep thought. It was risky doing this, but he needed some air. He had black hair and bright, cyan eyes. The man also wore a lot of black clothes. But what was odd was that trying to sense into his zone was useless, but sensing inside it was ok. Dark fog seemed to be coming off of him in poofs. He heard the creature talk about time and killing it, not even realizing at first it was simply a metaphor. "You can't kill time...it just moves forward and all you can do is live in the moment or reflect on the past..."

It was then he stopped and twitched. "Never mind...I'm being a moron..." Then Alexei started on his way again until he actually took notice of who was around him. An odd creature that he couldn't tell what he was...a Sinner...and a cute vizard girl with a huge rack. He was actually eyeing her. Strangely enough, he hadn't gotten laid since he'd been back. "Anyone mind if I take her someplace private and have a lot of fun with her?" Yes, he was a pervert, but he was also practically oozing confidence and arrogance. Maybe even a bit condescending toward the other two.

But it was who he was. And what he was like.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:01 am

Someone, seemingly, appeared out of no where and Kaze, who was diligent about keeping his guard up at all times, had not even noticed any hint of energy passing through the area. Let alone right next to him. So his guarding instincts were instantly set off despite the nonchalant manner the man seemed to be talking in with two sinners present. Shira who was too busy enjoying her own fresh air time didn't notice or seem to care when she did notice that the man was present. Though she apparently noticed him before Kaze not by much..but enough to notice her noticing, which struck a nerve as she had kept quiet about it, he would deal with that later. She was not useful if she did not act in accordance to her role.

However.. nFor all his anger and hatred and just overall pure evil nature. He had broken this girls mind to be his puppet. This meant she was under his wing as his property at the very least. Something Kaze didn't feel like giving up due to the amount of effort he had bothered putting into making this happen in the first place.

Kaze Blackwind Lisola. Did not share what was his. On any level. For any reason.

The man's request would have been answered by a bolt of lightning aimed for his face. Whether it hit, missed, killed, or otherwise. Kaze didn't care. It was his answer to the man's question. No one was going to ruin what he had molded Shira into. Not while he remained in existence. It would mean his effort was wasted and that was not something he tolerated.

"Albatross I do believe we have found a means to entertain you," Kaze said dryly as he glanced in the amalgamations general direction, "Whether you participate or not is up to you. Watch for all I care." With a look to Shira and a flux of his dark energy as a Sinner..

Combat had been engaged. For no other reason than Kaze didn't like the man's question and he had somehow snuck up on him.

Shira pulled her Zanpaktou out of it's sheathe which had been placed on her back and Kaze shifted his cloak by pulling out his arm that was covered in a golden tube, which quickly reconfigured itself into a golden three barreled pistol looking gun. With merely using fluxes of his energy in rapid purposeful bursts he had told Shira what to do and she had begun her assault by calling out her shikai, "Grind and create" which made her body much colder and gave it a more different physical make up than a regular Vizard would normally have.

Shira, under commands, had rushed the male who had intruded into their conversation with Albatross after releasing her shikai and fired shard after shard of dark ice crystals from her Zanpaktou, that was not only looking like a cylinder battering object with a golden hilt and handle.. but had three sections of it spinning extremely fast, the crystals by themselves would only barely pierce flesh but their temperature was set at -50 making them dangerous through that means instead of their individual cutting power. While shooting these from her zanpaktou her other hand was firing several bigger but slower versions of an Arrancar's Bala, part of her Dark Pulse Ability.

Kaze had allowed Shira to be the vanguard to test the man in case he turned out to be a real problem, since he trusted nothing to begin with, and had stayed where he was firing round burst after round burst from his "Magun" at the man, making sure to just barely miss Shira each time. But until he knew more of what they were dealing with.. he was not going to command Shira, through his energy pulsing morse code, to unleash all of her power nor use his own further abilities.

Showing the entire hand early and finding it to lack enough would not only shame Kaze, but infuriate him further. Something he didn't feel like dealing with right this second. So holding back it was. Something was nagging him about how he couldn't detect the man getting closer. His gut was warning him of some kind of danger. Something Kaze hadn't felt in a long...long..time.

And it bothered him immensely..
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:31 am

Glancing to the side Albatross smiled devilishly as it hunched over ever so slightly as a newcomer appeared out of thin air. Though before Alba could even speak to attest to the man that it was speaking metaphorically the stranger had corrected themselves. Remaining quiet for a little longer Albatross took a step to the left, being sure to give plenty of room to the newcomer, not knowing how powerful the person was yet. Though, for the time being, Alba watched every little twitch, nudge, and nod between the three as it activated its sensing to the more minute degree, so as to see the strength and race of all those around it. "That's cool." Alba muttered to itself as it saw how powerful the three individuals were.

Though, the soul creature could not help but feel left out as it saw Kaze and the girl begin to do their own thing. While Albatross did feel the need to fight, it had a feeling in its nonexistent heart to stand back and watch the show. Jumping back several yards with one fell swoop of a leg, Albatross landed softly, its robes drifting in the wind as it sat down, its pointer stick in its hand still. "Go have fun kiddo!" Albatross laughed mockingly at Kaze as it waved its free hand in the air in a cheering fashion. "I won't give you any hints, but don't get flattened heh!" The amalgamation of souls hollered as it focused in even more so as the girl unleashed an attack seemingly right away.

Despite the fun that was about to happen, Alba still felt lonely, it wanted some companionship if it was going to sit and watch for a while. That's when it appeared from underneath its cloak, a solitary fruit. "Sir Orange-alot!" Albatross exclaimed as it hugged the oddly armored fruit, "where have you been I was bored as fuuuuuuuuuu....n." Alba finished its sentence, realizing their were people younger than him around.

"Oh hush ya big oaf! Ya know, for a guy like ya to be all old and stuff ya certainly ain't got that much common sense right now!" The orange spoke in an odd voice that would seem to fit a vegetable more so than a fruit. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to get my helmet!" It retorted, despite what was happening in the background, as it went back under Albatross' cloak, only to return with its miniature hat and sword. "Now let's have some fun!" It shouted in the general direction of the combatants, the armored fruit levitating near Alba's head.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Helena was bored. The silver haired woman was lazing around in the ruins of a cottage. The former owners died to easily, and they didn't even scream all that much. After a while she decided to leave, and headed in the direction of the hole, hoping to find some hollow to cheer herself up. She let her true form out, which almost the same except for the addition of the black red scales that covered her body and her wings, and started flying.

It wasn't long before she reached the hole and while flying over started to sense some energy. Sinner energy. She smiled and headed towards that, and arrived just in time to catch a fight breaking out. Helena spotted Kaze and his pet, Shira, and another creature. She wasn't sure if she'd met it before. She landed down next to it, just as a small piece of fruit finished speaking. "I've seen allot of things in hell, but a talking orange.. That's a new one. I'm not sure if we've met, strange little thing, but its good to meet a new powerful sinner." She said and then stepped passed him. She looked at the last person here, and frowned. "Well well well. Amarius actually pulled it off." She walked into the middle of the fight.

"Don't mind me Kaze, I just want to ask this guy something." She said, avoiding an ice spike. "Your Alexai, right? As in the actual Alexai? Not one of his clones?" She asked as she moved to avoid anything that came her way. She waited for his answer with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Alexei tilted his head to the side to avoid the bolt. A simple no would have sufficed. Both of them decided to work in tandem. But the odd creature didn't...and said something peculiar. He wasn't flexing his full strength or anything...must be a special type of sensor. "I like to mess around...so it's not like they'll have too difficult a time..." Somewhat. He could if he really wanted to. The dark haired man activated his Shell spell, a silhouette of dark power coating him briefly before going invisible, but still there. Their paltry attacks now just bounce from him. The dark one stepped forward only for another to show up. And this one made him smile.

"Helena. So good of you to let us borrow Anna and that puppy. Pity about the two of them, but it was much appreciated. The puppy's new alpha actually has a pack now, beyond the normal Coalition misfits. Indeed I am the original. Baby brother wasn't quite fast enough to stop the clone...and I gave him said clone's head. I did not appreciate him bringing pain upon the Amesbury pack." As if to demonstrate the difference, he flicked his wrist at the ruins of a still standing skyscraper. Just a couple seconds later the entire thing crumbled into dust.

"I'll give you a reward for the allowance. Just be careful what you wish for...Amarius made some...mistakes...along with Hannah, so the two couldn't have been used any better, so it could be limited." Alexei ignored the other two people attacking him. He was pretty sure that would piss off the elder man. The talking orange was also a new one to him...maybe he'll ask how the creature made such a thing...but maybe later.

(OOC: Ability Name: Shell
Description: He creates a dark shell around him the slows down and/or blocks attacks. It will block up to a hado 40 no problem, anything more will be slowed down and damage mitigated. Lasts 10 posts. 6 post CD when it ends.)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:04 am

The man seemed very unaffected by the weaker attacks the two were making, which didn't surprise Kaze considering how easily he seemed to feel at ease around several powerful sinners and a vizard of no small worth. Helena arrived and apologized to Kaze for interrupting before starting to question the man about his existence. This interested Kaze enough to pay attention.. as someone that caught Helena's attention enough to make an appearance wasn't exactly a common thing..

Kaze didn't take Helena into account for his strategy with Shira however. Sinners were sinners and Helena was a tank of one anyways. She would take care of herself. He started summoning bolts of greater strength to launch at Alexei one after another testing that "Shield" he seemed to have. Eventually launching lightning attacks strong enough to counter it by trial and error.

Shira was similarly commanded to up her game to overcome his defenses, though it took her less time thanks to Kaze. She closed in and went from ranged to melee combat using her naturally monstrous strength from her mother to her advantage as she used her spiralling and empowered Zanpaktou to try and beat the man to death multiple times over. At the end, if she failed entirely, she released the energy surrounding her zanpaktou into a blast that would have enveloped Alexei and probably did some minor damage, since he was apparently so strong, if he hadn't moved to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:53 am

Sir Orange-alot blushed more orange at the comment it had received, though before Sir Orange-alot could respond the fight seemed to begin. Watching the new fight, the armored orange chuckled warmly as it whispered to Albatross telepathically.

"Wanna to hear a coolio idea?" Orange questioned.
With a shrug and a small shiver running alone Albatross' non-existant spine the sinner replied coldly "Sure..."
"Good... good...." Orange continued as it levitated around Alba's head, before resting on top of the sinner's head. "ya like fights right? Ya love the blood... the gore... the entertainment value... hm?..."
"Get to the point please..." Alba shuddered again as it watched the sinner Kaze throw lightning attacks towards the powerful stranger. Holding tight to its shoulders with either hand, Albatross peered closely at each individual around it, gathering their power levels and races with its advanced senses. "What you want me to join the fray for some ungodly reason?"
"Nononononononononon... not for some UNGODLY reason, but for a real FUN reason! Ya go help those kiddies beat up that young guy and I'll announce for yall!?"
Growing wide-eyed, Alba giggled violently as it clutched at its shoulders tighter before grabbing its pointer stick with its left hand "YES I LIKE THAT IDEA!" Albatross shouted, no longer using telepathy to talk to its companion.

Standing up swiftly the one ton creature cracked its neck by bending it unnaturally in a complete circle before it took account of the other people around it. "Now YOU stay where its safe! If your gonna be an announcer then you better yell loudly to!" Alba told Orange telepathically before it jumped up into the air and taking several steps forward towards Alexei before Albatross pivoted on its heel and ran back towards its companion and sat down. "Wait... wait wait... what did you want me to do again Sir Orange-alot?" Alba asked wide eyed and innocent, its voice sounding like a young woman for a split moment. Without using telepathy to Orange.

"Oh for F******************* sakes!"
Orange exclaimed before it bashed into Alba's face with its sword hilt. The companion beginning to mutter unknown words to Albatross in whispers about how Albatross should be fighting for fun.
"Hm.... hey you guys!" Albatross yelled at the others. "Should I fight or something?! I need guidance!" Alba spoke in a childish voice before it laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Helena looked Alexai over as he spoke. He was handsome. And powerful. "The pup and the girl were useless really. I just kept them around for fun. As for amarius, as far as evil trapped dark mages go he was kind of disappointing, don't you think? You are a far more impressive specimen." Helena said and considered him for a moment. "You can work on repaying me later. I don't care. However... I quite like the look of you. I'm sure you'll end up with us sooner or later but I'm not one for waiting.. No I think I want you to come to hell now, willingly or not." She said and smiled.

She turned and looked at Albatross. "Sure, come join the fun little creature. The more the merrier." She turned back to Alexai, and formed a bow of crystal, slashing it across her arm to infuse it with blood. "Making you bleed might be payment enough for me." She said and fired an over sized crystal arrow designed to pierce through barriers capable of blocking gran rey cero at him, making sure she wouldn't hit Shira by mistake. She the proceeded to pepper him with a string of crystal arrows that could pierce above average heirro easily, curious to see just how much the shield he'd put on himself was cable of blocking.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:02 am

Alexei gave her a "are an idiot" look. He would hardly classify two strong fighters like that useless. Then she made her intentions clear. Sighing, he started to dance around the lightning bolts from the other dude. "That's not very nice...I'd like to keep my body thank you very much. I will join you eventually, but I have lots of things to do. As far as Amarius goes...he was different than I or the clone expected, but hardly disappointing." The dark mage spun away from the arrow and caught it, using it as a shield against the other crystal attacks.

The cyan eyed man caught the woman's sword/club with his bare hand and maintained his stance with ease. He acknowledged her strength, and threw her at Helena after the explosion of power. Which did in fact barely did anything. Flicking his wrist, a black seal showed up below the dude. And promptly fire him at the odd little creature with the force of a cero oscuras. If the dude was still above it and within three feet that is.

In a small poof of black smoke, he appeared next to Helena and tried to bitch slap her with all his strength. Then he closed his eyes briefly and reached out to all four of them, connecting to their dark sides. Though the small creature was...interesting. It didn't seem to be like one or two people...but...a lot. And he seemed a hell of a lot more resistant...actually, basically immune. Shame, but now that he's started on the other three, it'll take a while before he'll start to being able to predict their moves.

Now he just looked at all four of them with a dull expression and threw Helena's crystal spear/arrow at the dude as well. This may get tricky...or not, he'll see how it goes.

(Ability Name: Dark Vector
Description: A dark arrow appears and propels anything within 3 feet above it in any direction the user decides...with the force of a cero oscuras. It may hurt when used to propel people into things. 4 post CD and you better anchor yourself if you wanna resist it.

Dark Intuition: By connecting himself to a person via their dark sides, he can start to semi-predict their moves with a 50% accuracy. This takes ten posts to do before activation can occur. People that have resistances toward mind based abilities or have mind based abilities themselves as their exclusive means (like Anna) of defense/offense are not effected. But those with only a single ability or two are still effected normally. (Like an Alexei clone with Illusions of Power spell would still be effected, or someone with just a single ability that deals with the mind))
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:20 pm

The man caught Shira's weapon,, but between her cold energy and her heated weapon's frictional spinning he was sure to get injured by that alone even if the weapon itself did nothing. He then threw Shira at Helena but didn't make it that far because Shira used Air Walk to stop herself before she made it into contact with Helena. Shira then proceeded to release her Bankai, turning her clothing blue and black schemed and augmenting her power further.

Kaze didn't ignore the sudden appear of a black thing. Black anything was usually trouble. So he moved away from it the instant it appeared and then gripped his free hand and rose it slowly causing the earth to tremble as he forced up a giant slab of earth, and it was very..giant..

"Meet General Mountain," He said mockingly quoting one of his favorite cartoon jokes then just allowed the massive slab to fall down towards Alexei using gravity alone. No other thing was needed for it because it was just that big. This forced Shira to retreat to his side so that she didn't get caught in it. as he manipulated a hole in it to avoid himself and her. Making similar holes for Helena and Albatross in it, if necessary.

The dude threw one of Helena's spears at Kaze after the giant slab of earth was dealt with in some manner, or avoided, or however it was done, which he caught himself and crushed in his hand with a frown. It would have cut him for the effort but his "Hell Cloak" heirro similar ability kept it from damaging him.

He did more energy fluxing beacons and Shira just grinned in response as she raised her weapon above her head. The air of the battlefield got colder suddenly and though it didn't happen just yet.. a Blizzard was certainly going to happen soon caused by her bankai's mere presence (Next post) the next noticable thing to occur was that the sun was eclipsed by a large portion of her own spiritual power. Darkening the area, but not making it pitch black. This could be destroyed if someone had the ability to launch a cero oscuras worth of power that far into the sky. But it was unlikely.

The darkness was two fold useful to her though. First it made her harder to spot because her own body was so dark colored at the moment and second it allowed her to fully utilize her bankai's shadow abilities. Which she did so by launching several shadow spikes along the ground to the man's, Alexei's, location to attempt to impale him.

Kaze, having recovered from exerting that much earth power by now, was debating whether or not he should rely on his new power he got from eating that warrior.. But for now he would just observe instead of making any further actions.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Feeling an odd energy Albatross wondered what had happened to itself, but it had the same presence as the strange kid which everyone was fighting now. Shrugging it off in its mind, Albatross grabbed Sir Orange-alot and tucked him into its robe. "You'll be staying with me for this fight, you can peak out every so often if you want to see." Alba telepathically spoke to Orange before everything went to hell in a hand basket. Looking up Kaze ran away from an odd black arrow that floated in the sky, and then the Earth and ground began to tremble beneath Albatross' feet as an enormous mountain of earth came forth, as it came down on top of everyone. Jumping up into the air, Albatross traveled the small holes that appeared inside the rocks and dirt, allowing the conglomerate of souls to escape the thing. Feeling the fresh air again, no longer in the dark of the Earth, Albatoss laughed giddily as its sharp beaked mask glistened in the sun, some dirt particles still clinging to it.

Not really in the fight quite yet, Albatross watched as Shira did something with her blade and the air began to become colder and colder, the temperature seeming to drop. While the temperature in of itself didn't bother the sinner, Alba had to laugh as it enjoyed watching air condense when people breathed out. Still standing relatively in one spot, far away from the black arrow if it was still their, Albatross kept track of everyone's whereabouts with its sensing as it surged forward towards Alexei. The two thousand pound monster coming for the youngster, zanpaktou hardened stick in hand. The amalgamation of souls ignoring the fact that the world seemed to become darker.

Rather, Albatross enjoyed the fact that the world became that much darker, as it could utilize its eyes even more, changing the eyesight into infrared vision, watching the shapes move around until settling back on Alexei. Using the darkness to its advantage, the brown colored robes which Albatross wore fluttered in the wind as it attempted to pierce Alexei's chest with the pointer stick followed by a left handed punch utilizing Alba's large mass to pummel the man to the ground. Not wanting to be shown off, Alba would keep dogging Alexei in close quarters until Alba would either have to retreat or be knocked back. The sinner unleashing a barrage of punches and swipes using its pointer stick as a beating rod. The sinner made sure that when it used its fist that it would be dealing piercing damage, as if a knife was stabbing rather than a fist pummeling.

If the strange man had any type of energy barrier for protection Albatross' attacks would penetrate more easily due to its special powers granting Alba a thirty percent bonus in penetrating such protections. After a little while longer Albatross retreated backwards if nothing had already knocked him away. The sinner gleefully laughing maniacally as it fought.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:27 pm

"Now in my defense, I never claimed to be nice. Besides your plans don't matter to me. Not when anything you can do can be done as a sinner." She said. He deflected her arrows with her peircing shot, then caught and threw shira in helena's direction. Helena was about to throw up a wall to catch her, but she stopped herself. Helena slashed her wrist off her bow's edge and started charging a ball of blood the power of a cero which would avoid Shira at helena's direction. Alexai threw it at Kaze, who caught and crushed it. The shards didn't hit the ground though, and as she grabbed them and pulled them back in a flurry towards Alexai's back. He appeared before her and the shards turned and came after him, even as he bitch slapped her. She blocked it with her bow and let it send her flying off her feet.

Helena hit the ground and rolled to her feet. She quickly took in everything the others were doing. Albatross had joined the frey attacking at close range, Kaze dropped his General mountain and shira was summoning a storm. The temperature dropped. Helena let her bow go, and it floated around behind her as she formed two long crystal daggers with serrated edges, and decided to back up the little man in close quarters. She wisely waited for General mountain to hit, since she was tough, but not tough enough that she could survive being crushed.

She waited for Alexai to re emerge or appear or what ever, and then rushed him and began slashing violently with her daggers. both blades were coated in rotten, disease ridden blood, hence the name pestilence blades, that would inflict one of 3 effects if she cut him. Sickness, pain or stiffness. The first caused nausea and possibly make the victim vomit up black goop. The second effect caused intense pain. And the third cut their speed by 30%, because it stiffened up the joints and made it harder to move. Only one woulf affect him if she hit, even if she hit more than once. The effect lasted for 3 posts, with a 5 post grace period. Helena continued to attack until Alba backed off or was knocked away, or she was forced away either.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 am

The girl's cold energy and friction didn't do much to him. Part in due to his Shell spell, and part in due to the...extreme difference in power. Nevertheless, she stopped herself and moved. Only for the dude to throw a huge clump of earth at him. Alexei laughed as a black magic circle appeared and pulled out the Soul Eater sword. "And meet my Soul Eater blade..." The dark mage swung with the blade and promptly cut the entire thing in half without so much as it harming a hair on him. Though it was a bit close. Alexei jabbed the slabs of earth to push them away. And the girl was doing something else.

But first, Alexei stomped the ground to create a wall to block the crushed shards of crystal. Then the little odd creature got into the fray. The darkness was gonna annoy him. Before, he could have easily been ok with the lack of light. But not now. Something that he missed. He hated to do it, but he had some plans. In a show of his impressive swordsmanship, Alexei was able to block, parry, and counter attack the creature. While a spell above the power appeared, firing a beam that split dimensions right in the center of it, and exploded with the power of a Cero Oscuras, clearing the sky.

About that time, Helena came in as well. Another black magic circle appeared, giving Alexei his Devil's Sunrise. Even with her, he blocked, parried, and counter attacked against her with it. Very little got through at that point, but some did. While her blades really didn't go past his shell, the other creature's attack were cracking it. Then he fell. Through a portal that forbid anyone from following. Though would allow any energy attacks to follow him. But after he slipped through, appearing behind the ice girl and mountain man, the portal turned into a dozen energy balls, half aiming for Helena and the other half at Albatross.

Then he tried to take off both the dude's and the girl's heads. He spoke to Helena. "That's not entirely accurate...I still need this body. So you'll see me later as a Sinner. Besides, who knows what abomination I end up being reborn as..." From beside the girl a black magic circle appeared, spewing tentacles at her to ensnare her, stab her, and probably do naughty things to her. However, they were easily cuttable.

(Weapons: Devil's Sunrise and Soul Eater Swords
Appearance: DS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Powers: DS: A black magic circle appears, summoning the blade. It can fire up to six basic pulse dark spells (each as fast and strong as bala) and fire a Darkness wave (pretty much a dark cutting wave of dark energy) with a 150 yard range. This is the only way he can use those spells and his only spammable abilities.

SE: A black magic circle appears, summoning the sword. This blade was meant to do one thing, and one thing only: Cut. Everything. Apart. And it does that very well. Only thing it can't cut are Zanpakutou/soul bound items and last resorts. HOWEVER, it consumes the energy of the wielder to do it. Once the weilder runs out, the blade gets dull. Consumes a tiny bit of energy more than what whatever the thing it is cutting consumed. It even takes a bala's worth of energy to cut hierro/armor. It has zero cooldowns.

basically...grazes are the only things you can afford with the Soul Eater...he gets a direct/solid hit with that, he's lobbing something off.

Ability Name: Doom Ray
Description: From a black magic circle, a dark beam is fired, splitting a dimension close to the target. It then explodes with the power of a Cero Oscuras. 4 post cd.

Ability Name: Dark Portal
Description: He creates a magic portal that will allow him through. And any following energy attacks. It will literally push away other people trying to get in. After Alexei is through, the portal will turn into a dozen energy balls and fire at anyone not him. 3 post CD.

Ability Name: Entrapment
Description: From a magic circle, dark tentacles fire out to ensnare the victim. It will grip the victim and start stabbing them with spines. And try to do some very naughty things to them...yeah, Lexie is a pervert. They're easily cuttable. 4 post cd
)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Kaze lost sight of the man but his spiritual power re-appeared behind him causing him to turn around just in time to parry that nasty looking weapon of his with his zanpaktou level "Magun". Just as Shira turned around to notice it, but she was not fast enough and her Bankai defense kicked in for her. Water and ice rose up to try and stop the initial sword strike and though he still cut through it relatively easily it gave Shira the moment she needed to duck out of the way.

Only for tentacles to spawn under her and try to ensnare her. Which kept her "new" defenses busy dealing with them at maximum capacity instead of attacking Alexei who was still within range. Shira's bankai effect had finally kicked in as it started to snow a little but within moments became vicious and fierce. Shira was at her most versatile within this Blizzard as she could command it to do her bidding. Which was why the Sinners and herself were left alone while it tried pelting Alexei with hail and obscure his vision more than normal.

However forcing the blizzard to be so specific, instead of letting it be there and do it's own thing, took concentration. So Shira wasn't able to do much else and her new defenses were busy dealing with the tentacle spell.

Kaze, knowing this, decided he needed to use "that" power he had acquired shortly after becoming a Sinner. With a short battle cry he strained his body and within seconds turned into a hulking muscle with a brain that stood seven feet seven inches tall and now weight double Kaze's original weight. Which he used to bumrush Alexei and attempt a flurry of speedy punches. Despite being bulky Kaze, like Broly whom the power derived from, did not lose his speed for going hulk mode. Every now and again firing bolts of massive electricity off from each hand while he was doing so. At random as to try and not be as predictable. While in this form Kaze was truly at the height of his power. Even exceeding the limits as his new form would slowly gain more power over time.

Even Kaze's new body had limits though..and He did not believe he would win against this mage in a fair fight. But luckily this wasn't a fair fight..
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:06 pm

"He-he-he-he!" Albatross screeched wildly as its attacks were for the most part blocked or parried, but the few strikes that did go through felt satisfying to the sinner. Its senses fully concentrated on the area around it, not wanting this thing it was fighting to run away without a chase. As Alexei disappeared through a portal Albatross did not let the man flee so easily, feeling his presence near Kaze and the girl. Before Alba could make a move though a dozen or so energy balls appeared from the portal as some of them came its way. The creature knocking the half that came its way using its pointer stick and feet, the energy balls hitting the ground beneath with a blast. Even with the dust drifting in the air for the time being from the blasts, Albatross grinned as it kept its eyes on Alexei, not bothering to see how Helena had dealt with the blasts.

Stepping down onto the rocky misshaped ground, Albatross knelt down putting its feet in position and its arms on the ground like a long jumper. The sinner grinning cruelly with its unseen mouth, its robes fluttering slightly from the combat ensuing far away. Sounds of cracking and popping could be heard as the one ton sinner waited patiently for the perfect opportunity to launch itself with great strength to enter the fray again. All the while Albatross watched with its infrared vision as the blizzard seemed to concentrate on where Alexei was, the whole ordeal looking like a colorful watercolor of blues, purples, and greens as some warmer colors appeared through the cracks of it. Watching as tentacles appeared and Kaze transforming, Albatross waited longer until it saw its chance. Right in between the attacks of Kaze and if Helena had done anything at that time, Albatross launched itself with its powerful might as it dusted the landscape behind it with a small crater. The one ton rocket soaring through the air, while not extremely fast, it was fast enough to be caught by surprise if one was not paying attention, since Alba essentially launched itself.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Alba shouted happily as it stuck out its pointer stick in front ready to pierce Alexei's torso through with its mass in tow. If the attack missed Albatross would surge pass Alexei and slow itself down and then come back to strike from behind with repeated strikes from its hands and weapon like before on the opposite side of Alexei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lisola Bloodline   The Lisola Bloodline Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lisola Bloodline
Page 1 of 1