Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Site Plot I_vote_lcapSite Plot I_voting_barSite Plot I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Site Plot Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Site Plot Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Site Plot Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Site Plot Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Site Plot Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Site Plot Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Site Plot Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Site Plot Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Site Plot Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Site Plot Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Site Plot Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Site Plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:23 am

As far as site plot's go.. I've come to notice they are pretty pointless. Other than stating we're 100 years after the events that take place in the series there isn't any real reason to go on making a plot line.

Plots are created by the members who RP on any individual forum..so making one is limiting what a member could possibly do. I may change this later and do something more creative..but it won't have any impact on the forum imo. We can hold events and RP all we want in the bleach universe without even having one of these. I didn't even know the site plot for two other sites I used to RP on and still did just fine.

The only difference you need to know is we're a full century after the series. Chad, Orihime, and Uryu are dead from old age and ichigo now relies on a gigai for human interaction. Sorry but thems the brakes.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot   Site Plot EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:41 pm

A brief history: Since the beginning of the new Era there have been several events that have changed the world for better or worse (mostly worse). With the Arrival of the new king of hueco mundo and the formation of Regno Nero, both soul society and the world of the living have come under great threat. Arngrim Wolfcloak captured and brainwashed a powerful vizard named Rena Lisola, and set her loose on in soul society. The battle that followed tore the land apart and many lost their lives as the vizard raged through the seireitei. The fight was truly lost for the shinigami when Rena Lisola, in her brainwashed wave, damaged the maggots nest and let loose a horde of criminals. The newly freed maggots seen an opportunity to get some pay back and attacked the gotei forces. A retreat was called, and the gotei fell back into the human world.

Meanwhile, Arngrim wolf cloak moved on the city of chicago and took it over to use it as a staging ground for the war with the coalition who's main headquarters resided in new york. Hollow forces turned the well populated city into a fortress that cast a long dark shadow across the human lands. Battle was soon to begin, when by some miracle the Arngrim was convinced to give up the city. With the city abandoned and the coalition distracted he made a direct strike on New York, causing much devastation.  The former gotei leader Akihiko Iyou lead an assault on Chicago and with the help of Yuri Romanov destroyed the city, unaware that it was back in the hands of the humans. However, the attack on New York failed.

The Gotei, stranded on earth, began to gather back together and plan their return to soul society. Severely weakened and leaderless, they needed to find Allies and fast. They found some in unlikely places, but the new leader to rise to command was the most unlikely thing anyone could have imagined. A young, untested Gráinne Xios turned out to be the gotei's greatest chance of returning home. But the captains were still uneasy, as Intel sent from the other side by Riku Tomoshibi suggested that the maggots may be planning to free Aizen Sōsuke. If so, the fight for Soul society may turn into a fight for all the realms.

Unfortunately, during the battle to retake Soul Society, the Maggot's Nest Leader, who was engaged by two vizard that had volunteered to assist the shinigami, had set a kido spell to release Aizen should she fall. With the Maggot's forces crumbling, she fell, releasing Aizen. However, hope was not lost. The two vizard, Raiden and Elayne Arashi, stalled him, as did the Captain Commander herself and a collection of various captains rushing to assist.

Aizen, who could not be killed, didn't realize there was one that could forever stop him. Captain Riku Tomoshibi. Using a kido spell crafted by his mother, he was able to seal Aizen permanently in another dimension, constantly draining Aizen's power to power the prison. This had cost the young shinigami his memories and a significant chunk of his power.

Meanwhile, Kai Allard-Laio, the new leader of the Coalition, had been providing provisions for the shinigami. And now set sights to threats to the World of the Living, from within and outside. That soon came in the form of a dark sorcerer named Amarius. Through some unlikely allies, Kai was able to capture the man, but the reprieve was short. Amarius was merely a distraction and a pawn in someone else's game.

After an attack on the Amesbury pack, Yuri Romanov went to seek out the Hunters and destroy them. During that fiasco, a clone of Yuri's older brother, Alexei Romanov, and Alexei's android partner, freed Amarius and took care of a potential annoyance for them. That resulted in the interference of Kain Lasdren, an assassin that also assisted in Amarius's capture. Kai split his forces in two, having sent two to follow Yuri to either assist him or stop him from doing anything reckless, while himself and another investigate Amarius's escape.

The Alexei clone destroyed both himself and Kain when they clashed in the Mediterranean. After a slight jab, Alistair Druine unknowingly predicted a worse future after he and Kai saw the news. Yuri and his Coalition pursuers eventually found the Amesbury attackers and dealt with them, resulting in the capture of one of the Coalition Officers as well Mount Olympus being turned into a hill by Yuri. However, one of the Hunters was still at large.

Meanwhile, Gaige Ashe and her friends investigated an empty lab near where Yuri and the Coalition Officers got their lead. They discovered Gaige's mother, Hannah Ashe, was working with Alexei Romanov and Amarius. Alexander Kerensky met up with them, and made an alliance of sorts due to overlapping interests. Through there, they found a new location. China.

The combined task force assaulted the new lab, resulting in the death of Hannah Ashe, but also in the release of Gaige's sibling. It also resulted in regaining the captured Coalition Officer. There, they destroyed Alexei's Android friend, which was made and used salvaged Serion technology from a test attack before Kai's time. Back then, they didn't know what they were, and still didn't at this point. Serena, a new Coalition Officer that was one of Yuri's pursuers/helpers, did. They found what the Alexei clone had in store, between Amarius's necromancy and Hannah Ashe's super Advent Human experiments, it was confirmed that they planned to resurrect the original Alexei and empower him.

Gaige and her troop wished them luck, but opted to go after the sibling, Vyn. The Coalition task force and Yuri went after the dark sorcerers. They failed to stop the resurrection. Alexei tested the Coalition Officers after ambushing and sending Kai away. The officers were joined by a hollow that had assisted them earlier, Kain Lasdren. The reborn Alexei retreated when Kai started to get a little too close. Yuri left to seek out Cinder, the remaining Hunter, while the Coalition went back to New York to ponder their next move.

Gaige got an unexpected visitor from another world in the form of Kaytlyn Kal'Dior, a Valorian. After taking her to their world after some mutual help, it was discovered that Serion exist. They left to seek out the Coalition and warn them of their coming. It was discovered then that Serena, who was originally a spy for the Machine Lord and a Serion, was created by Kaytlyn. Kai worked wonders to get her pardoned and have her assist them in preparation of their coming. Kaytlyn, likewise, joined the Coalition, with Tadatomo Fukushima leading an Anti-Serion Corps. With Serena and Kaytlyn as his subordinates.

They soon got a warning to return Serena or face the consequences. Kai chose the latter. Those consequences never came. They did eventually attacked New York, but not soon enough to catch them unawares. While the attack failed, it did set the Coalition back since Kaytlyn was then revealed to the Serion, eliminating a surprise resource.

Meanwhile, while on patrol in Bogota, a shinigami officer encountered two hollow, Sen and Kain Lasdren. The resulting fight ended with the deaths of all three, and Captain Commander Grainne Xios arriving there, and going berserk over the loss of her lover. Only to be contained by Arngrim Wolfcloak. With virtually no casualties, due to the previous fight, there wasn't as big of an outrage as there would have been had there been casualties. The Coalition sent a small force to cause collateral damage to the Seireitei and demand compensation.

The resulting meeting was simple. Grainne would assist Kai in destroying Alexei Romanov. Kai also passed information about the Serion to Grainne a little bit later, due to the new Espada King, Azazael Darkmoon, crashing the meeting. It was revealed that Darkmoon was the combination of Sen, Kain, and Arngrim. The arrancar made it clear that he will assist in finding and taking down the dark sorcerer.
Back to top Go down

Site Plot
Page 1 of 1