Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. I_vote_lcap3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. I_voting_bar3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. I_vote_lcap3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. I_voting_bar3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazama

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Empty
PostSubject: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:10 am

Buraga easily tore the head off of a very unfortunate adchujas, laughing maniaclly as the blood spattered on him. He threw the head away and looked around at the vast, sandy emptiness of Hueco Mundo. As far as he could see, sand. Sand sand sand. Oh, and now bodies, he thought with the most malicious grin. He looked around, battle lust still in his eyes. "Ah, where is the newest prey. Come out come out you little bastards so I can feast on your power!"
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 am

Soran opened a garganta with Vi behind him, they were walking through Hueco Mundo in a vast desert where the heat was unbearable. However, Soran was used to it so it didn't cause his body to sweat too badly. The rogue Arrancar saw a large man surrounded by dead bodies screaming about wanting prey to feast on. This caused Soran to raise an eyebrow at the man and he spoke to Vi "Keep your guard up, I don't trust this guy." he stated calmly and quietly as he readied himself for anything
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Vi bounced along behind Soran through the garganta hearing screams. The child like arrancar peeked over Soran's shoulder to look at the large arrancar. "Oi! That guy is huge!" She walked to his side and rested her hands on his hips. "Those poor Adchujas didn't have a chance."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:15 am

A large garganta ripped open in the sky of Hueco Mundo as a large spiritual pressure beared down on the landscape around the portal. As it closed a lone woman landed in the sandy area right near where three arrancar had so carelessly gathered. Rena Lisola brushed the sand off her boots as she pulled her legs out of the sand, her landing had been too forceful and thus she sank, and she looked around to make sure more arrancar weren't around before waltzing right over to the ones gather and waving at them.

"Oi hollow scum come're I got a question you are going to answer." She said as she reached them and crossed her arms, "Wheres your boss.." she said as she began to exert her immense spiritual power without moving a muscle. Just so the hollow before her would at least recognize the fact they were about to have their butts kicked if they didn't start answering her.

She didn't really plan on killing them because she didn't have a reason to waste the extra energy to do so, but it probably wouldn't hurt to test them and see if they were going to be a problem for the world of the living later...She was going to deal with that in a second though because right now at this moment she was far more focused on finding out where in Hueco Mundo Angrim hid and called himself the Espada King.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:18 am

Buraga turned and looked at the gathered group and, even wth his limited skills, easily discovered which of them was the strongest. But even then, he was given serious pause. He never shied from a fight, never ran, and rarely admitted defeat. But this one.......he looked Rena over again before tearing his sword out of the ground nearby.

"Who are you to ask for king Arngrim?Powerful though you may be, Arngrim is more powerful still. And even more important, he has earned my respect. I will not so easily betray him. So tell me, ye fair wench. Who are you to invade my home and make any demands?" he asked, ignoring the two, weaker arrancar for now.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Soran looked up in the sky to see none other than Rena Lisola; the Vizard who was the very first opponent to defeat him. The rogue Arrancar had been waiting for this day, although this isn't at all what he had expected. She had shown up asking for a "boss" which made Soran raise an eyebrow "I follow nobody!" The rogue stated plainly upon hearing her question.

The big brute then mentioned the name Arngrim. Which caused Soran to speak aloud "You mean that Espada leader that I fought in chicago?" Soran drew his double-bladed zanpakto and pointed it at the Vizard "You will face me before you go after another! We still have unfinished business, Rena Lisola!" he stated in a serious tone. Vi would know exactly what he was talking about as he had told her stories of his epic battle with this woman.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:58 pm

After glaring at Buraga she turned her attention to the new stranger. Vi looked her up and down wondering what she was until Soran called her name. The snake girl giggled. "This is the girl that kicked your ass Soran?" She wasn't making fun but just amused at how upset Soran was. Vi looked from Buraga to Rena then to Soran, waiting on something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:03 am

"I am the one person your false king should fear MOST!" She growled as her spiritual energy flared up and started to rise rapidly to easily pale the arrancar's power that was gathered before her, "I do not respond well to be controlled by some odd technology and since I've obviously destroyed that device..it is not going to happen again.. now.. where.. is.. ANGRIM!?!?" She snarled as she drew both of her zanpaktou and started walking towards the group.

"I'm going to find him.. Whether you tell me or not.. Because I am not leaving this god forsaken hell hole until I rip him apart!" At this point her eyes had turned red and her spiritual power was at it's max. in fact.. compared to the overall power of the arrancar's in question.. it was so powerful that each of the hollow would have had a split second illusion in where they saw their own death at the hands of Rena. She was furious and she wasn't leaving without Angrim's head on a platter.

While she was slowly walking forward however..she suddenly started walking in a circle around the three arrancar..while this happened she applied her assassination technique called Rhythm Echo. So in the blink of an eye it suddenly looked like there was dozens Rena's circling the hollow, but only five looked solid enough to be the real her.

"As I said.. I am not playing games any longer. I have been truely angered and I will claim the head of your king as atonement.. Tell me now.. and I may kill you all painlessly.." Said the voices of the many rena's that were circling the group. Even though there was only one real Rena it would have been really hard to figure out which of the afterimages were her.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:23 am

Buraga held his sword up before him, watching this woman before him with trepidation. He had not been this over matched in a very long time. But he could not deny it. He was out of his league. But he was also a follower of Arngrim! He was a warrior, proud, powerful, and fierce. He would not allow some speed trics to stop him!

"I am Buraga! A warrior of Arngrim, a powerful arrancar! I will not tell you a damned thing about Arngrim, king of the arrancar! Rampage, Rinoceronte!" he shouted, suddenly slamming his sword into the ground, sending up a wall of sand from the impact. When the sand fell, there was a wall of smoke now, which was quickly clearing, revealing Buraga in his ressurecion. He was still nine foot eleven, still heavily armored. But now his entire lower body was encased in heavy bone, as were his arms from the elbow down with foot long blades jutting out over the fists. His bone mask had extended to cover his full forehead and diving down his nose with small horns along the forehead and one large one on the nose, two bone shoulder gaurds jutting out as well.

"I am Buraga! Now feel my wrath!!" he shouted as he suddenly began to charge the line, red energy surroundig him slightly as he made his stampede attack, his massive feet giving him plenty of traction to get him speed, even on the sand. If he hit it would hurt, alot, to most anyway. He was making a gamble here though. He didnt even know if he could hurt her.......
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 am

Soran felt fear from the illusion of Rena killing him as he did before in their last battle. However, this time he completely hid his fear and kept a calm composure. Suddenly there were multiple clones of Rena, but they seemed as if they were made from an illusion, not speed. Soran narrowed his eyes at this annoyance; she would not play games with him.

The rogue Arrancar began slashing his zanpakto in a rapid-fire, successive motion; slicing energy wave crescents guided by his will and thoughts aiming solely at each clone of the Vizard until he found the real one by making contact. Once he did; each energy crescents would go above and below the surface of the sand and rush in on her location after completely surrounding her from all 360 angles.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm

The illusion shook Vi's mind, she stumbled back trying to snap out of it. When her mind cleared ViBora looked around at the multiples of Rena. She smiled as she knew most of them were afterimages.

Vi watched as Soran attacked the clones and decided to avoid basically the beginning of this scrap. She didn't want to get in the way nor die. She drew her Zanpakuto in caution waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm

That annoying boy had gotten reckless and started attacking the entire area around them in an attempt to hit her. If the one next to him hadn't moved to avoid it he would have hit her too. Such a pain.. Rena called out her shikai for the blade in her right hand and used it's Dark Pulse power to burst with dark energy strong enough that the waves would be completely deflected away from Rena when they all came at her. Seeing how she was slightly to the right of Buraga's charge now she smashed her weapon against his legs and forced him to trip.

And she then sat on his back long just for a few seconds to mock him as he most likely would have gotten up and tried to throttle her had she sat on him any longer. Her zanpaktou's unique shape being more than noticable now as it had begun spinning it's three parts.
Spoiler:
She then shunpo'd from Buraga's back to be directly infront of Soran, "You do not want to get in my way." and with that a large burst of energy was created and launched point blank at Soran's entire body from her zanpaktou with the intention of sending him flying away to give her time to try and question Buraga. She glanced over at the other Arrancar who looked like she was trying to avoid being involved and had only taken a defense stance by drawing her weapon and scoffed. she would ignore that one until it decided to do something or got caught in the crossfire.

She then walked back over to Buraga, assuming he hadn't already gotten up and moved to attack her again in which case she just started talking even if he was charging her again because she figured she could get out of the way in time, "I don't care about your loyalty. I don't care how tough you think you are. I don't even care about your existence. you will tell me where Angrim is or I will tear you apart."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:06 am

Buraga cursed his stupidity as he got a face full of sand. This one was fast, alot faster than him, which wasnt all that different than most his opponents. But this one.....was different. He had to think. He hated that. He ignored her on his back, biding his time until he heard her approaching again. He had not made it this far for not learning after all......

As Rena approached, he would suddenly throw himself into a roll to the right. As he rolled, he threw a handful of sand which he had gathered while face first in the stuff, right at Rena's face. He continued the roll before catching himself, planting his feet in a runners stance, hands down to support him, and then he charged her. If she was blinded by the sand, he might just get his hands on her, an effort he seemed sorely interested in as both hands were stretched out for her as he ran. If he caught her he would quickly try and thrw her straight down into the ground to be trampled underneath his huge feet.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:59 am

Soran's tactic to find her location worked, except she had avoided receiving any harm by activating her shikai. Rena tripped up the Arrancar who charged her then sat on him in an act of humiliation. She then shunpo'd from Buraga's back to be directly infront of Soran, "You do not want to get in my way." She stated coldly as she had pointed her shikai at him.

The swift warrior quickly uppercut the zanpakto by the edge with his titanium gloves; which lifted it upwards so the sudden blast of energy wound fire above his head. Soran looked Rena in the eyes with a cold stare. "Find out what you need to, but then we finish what we left off on when we were on that island." The rogue Arrancar stated plainly as he then allowed Rena to walk back over to Buraga without attempting to stop her. Soran crossed his arms to watch this unfold.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:14 pm

ViBora was rather amused that the girl tripped Buraga and sat on him. She even let out a laugh. The girl was very impressive, obviously stronger than Vi was, maybe Soran. ViBora turned to her partner after he threatened her and rested her free hand on his shoulder. "Soran. She is strong chico." Vi knew telling him this was in vain, and she also knew that if it came down to it she'd have to help him. She couldn't risk losing the only friend she had in this place. The snake would then turn her attention back to Buraga who had just distracted Rena with some sand and quickly tried to gain the advantage. Looking down at her zanpakuto she could feel the energy she had been saving for a 'rainy day' humming through to her. "Though I wonder if helping him would harm or better us, ya know if Rena doesn't kill us all." Vi whispered to Soran.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Rena used a burst of spiritual energy to knock away the sand that came for her face but then she grapple locked her hands with Buraga's and held him in a stand still contest of strength for a moment as her mind started to wander back into the past because of the words spoken by Soran. Island? She remembered fighting the guy before but she didn't remember all of the details other than how weak he was back then.

Then she remembered.

..then she threw Buraga after lifting him, by his gripped hands, off the ground.

..then she turned to Soran with a frown.

"I remember that fight now.. and I remember how big of a coward you were then as well as the fact I told you if you showed your face to me I'd kill you if you were not more powerful." Her eyes narrowed as she said this..venom obviously dripping from each word, "and once more you show your cowardice in the face of power by standing aside and simply doing nothing as one of your own kind gets beaten!"

She started walking towards him now instead of focusing on Buraga, "You preached honor but your nothing except a spineless fool!" and with that she sprinted off. Using her speed to cause a dust storm behind her as she charged Soran from the front only to end up nearly clubbing him in the head from his left all of a sudden while her hand that held the still sealed reversed blade katana in it pointed a finger at him after he dealt with her blow in some way and fired a laser beam from it. yes. a laser beam.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Buraga was easily lifted by this small woman, much to his shock and chagrin, and hurled through the air to come crashng down on his back in the sand, causing sand to shoot up and form a crater from his sheer weight. He lay there for a moment, staring up at the sky. How? He was powerful! He was strong! How was he being made a fool of so easily? Was he really nothing? Just another of the lowly arrancar?

No. Buraga snarled at himself before rolling over and getting to his hands and knees. He was Buraga! He was a mighty warrior and he refused to be beaten like this! He slammed his fist down into the sand with another snarl. He was Buraga! And he would teach this woman who was truly superior!

Buraga slowly rose to his feet, his eyes bloodshot and his hands trembling with rage. With some effort, he slowly climbed out of the crater he had formed on landing, cursing the loose sand that kept giving way under him as he did. When he reached the top though, he stopped, looking on at the battle. Could he really be any part of that, he wondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 pm

ViBora rested her free hand on his shoulder and whispered to him her concern. "Everything will be alright, Vi." Soran stated as he walked forward and Rena threw the big stranger into the sand and began to speak to him with a lecture of how he was a coward for not aiding the other Arrancar. "Oh, please! Like your hypocrite ass has a right to speak about harm coming to your own kind! If i'm not mistaken, you were the one who was used as a tool against the Soul Society by the Espada for having weak willpower." Soran stated with a smirk on his face as he has heard this rumor in Hueco Mundo.

Using her speed to cause a dust storm behind her as she charged Soran from the front with her shikai. Soran quickly used sonido to avoid the strike by appearing ten feet away from her to the right. Rena shot a laser from her fingertip at him; which he blocked with a repulsion field made from his energy until the laser dispersed. "Let's go bitch!" Soran taunted as he fired two cero from the palms of his hands at her.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Shaking her head as she watch Soran engage into battle with Rena, Vi vanished and appeared a few feet beside Buraga. "Are you okay amigo?" Vi looked from him to the fight hoping Soran could handle himself. Though her Zanpakuto wanted so badly to fight and even Vi could feel a bloodlust itching at the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:25 am

Her katana that had not transformed now did so now that he was firing Cero at her but what he had said before that had struck a nerve. He not only gloated about their controlling of her but he called her weak for allowing it to happen in the first place! Her spiritual energy exploded like a bomb as she entered bankai and then her body slowly began to grow in size as it bulked up.

"I'm going to KILL YOU!" She screamed at Soran for insulting her while hher hollow mask formed over her fact in the form similiar to a jackal. Rena's power continued to skyrocket for a few seconds before reaching it's peak, "I won't be insulted by a pup like you!" She seemed to charge up a bit more spiritual power before grinning at Soran.

"Aura SMASH" She said as she suddenly vanished from his perception. HEr big bulky body had moved with a speed unnatural for it's new size and in the blink of an eye she was right infront of him covered in green energy shielding's like an armor trying to bulldoze him right over. If she managed to hit him with any part of her with his tackle it would be very painful and probably knocked him over or spun him.

Right after she either made contact or was dodged she would suddenly disappear again using her ability Me'tosha which increased her speed while she was running with the circle that had been created on the ground around her and Soran. Using this speed while within this circle Rena would continually attempt to quickly bash her new hulked out super powerful body against him in any way possible for at least eight attacks before the technique was cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Buraga ignored Vibora for a few moments as he watched Rena attack Soran, his mouth hanging open slightly. She was using a tackleing technique, similar to his own, but the speed with which she did it, the sheer power emanating from her! It left Buraga in a state of awe. This woman was, he hated to admit it, impressive, and he could not help but admire her.

Of course this only pissed him. While ys, he admired her for her devastating power he hated that he was so far behind her, and again rage boiled in him again. And so he turned to the closest possible target. Vibora. He snarled at her as he stood tall, his fists clenching.

"You....you and your friend there were going to leave me to die." he said, trying to sound calm, but the trembling and growling in his voice betrayed his true emotion. He had never been good at that anyway. "Tell me one moment why I shouldnt tear your leg off and beat you to death with it." he said taking a menacing step towards her.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Soran's cero made contact but did little to no damage as Rena unleashed her bankai and her hollow mask formed over her face. The rogue recognised this far too well, but it seemed as if she powered up to her very limit. Soran knew he better do the same. "Give me Strength!" Soran roared as his shadow rose up and consumed him; all of his cells infused into a level of saturation of darkness. Aesthetically, the Arrancar's skin and hair became ink black and his clothes become black with blue accents. Furthermore, he was constantly emitting Darkness from his arms and back in the form of misty black and violet wisps.

As Rena vanished from his perception; Soran instantaneously released his wind barrier. This powerful defense surrounded his body in a sphere of countless spinning microscopic wind-blades that damage the body of an opponent on a cellular level and could cut a close-range opponent into pieces. This technique was designed specifically that anyone caught in it other than the user would be severely injured.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:21 pm

ViBora rested her free hand on her hip as she watch Soran counter Rena's attack when she heard, "You....you and your friend there were going to leave me to die."

The red head turned, a look of disbelief crossed her face as she let out a chuckle. "Excuse me senor?" He took a step towards her, Vi stepped forward staring up at him gripping her zanpakuto. she was significantly smaller than him so the sight must've been amusing. Her temper started flaring as she spoke, "First off, you couldn't catch me. Second, I never leave any arrancar to die even if they are smelly subordinates. Look you obviously don't wanna waste your time on me and you wanna defend your King right? Well I don't want my friend to die so how about we work together?"

ViBora stepped back and looked over again at the fight, raising her Zanpakuto to rest on her shoulder. "He released to Ress... Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Rena didn't even slow down when Soran Kanzuki activated some kind of defensive ability. Her large hulked body easily withstood the resistances being caused by his technique and though unable to get closer she did have a skill that would do the trick. Using Fulguration, one of her sendo genkotsu skills that took 50 years to master, she punched forward with such speed that it temporarily caused a suctional force of gravity where the fist had stopped which was mere inches from Soran's head. Her punch happened so quickly with so much force that it sucked in everything within 10 feet towards the center of her fist..and this suction happened so fast it would have been very difficult to get out of range. making the fact she couldn't get any closer rather moot now that he was being draw into a punch that would hurt like a real punch.

His barrier skill ended after that and her body was slowly regenerating the wounds it had gashed onto her body thanks to her mask being active but that would only stop the bleeding. It didn't change the fact that it had stung a bit. She didn't look very injured though.

"Don't think you can do anything!" She said as she unhulked her body whilst her anger slowly calmed and pulled off her mask to conserve the energy, "Just because one mistake was made means nothing considering the fact i'm here and I'm alive!" the shield she had gained earlier when her original Zanpaktou released suddenly shot a line of 7 dark ice crystals at Soran while she charged energy in her spinning weapon and released a black wave of dark energy at him that would have frozen the top layer of the ground as it hurled at him.

It was after that though that she created a large body of water above her head. It was about the size of a washing machine and was in the shape of a ball. She spread it thin while creating more and made it cover the sky above her in a thin layer of water before it started to..rain..that same water down.

Normally this wouldn't be an issue..but Rena's bankai allowed her to remove impurities from the water under her control allowing her to super cool it past it's freezing point. So any of this rain that made contact with Soran or any of the other Arrancar's would have frozen upon making contact. As it froze when it hit the ground too footing would be annoying.

Rena had set the battlefield up. Now she was ready to be serious and conserve power while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Buraga seemed to bristle when Vibora called him a subordinate. And if that pissed him off, her turning and to him ignoring him was the biggest insult yet! He would never catch her eh? We will see about that! He thought as he suddenly kicked sand up at her face, chasing in behind it, one huge hand aimed for her face trying to grab her around the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. Empty

Back to top Go down

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next