Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Makoto Lisola I_vote_lcapMakoto Lisola I_voting_barMakoto Lisola I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Makoto Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Makoto Lisola Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Makoto Lisola Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Makoto Lisola

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Makoto Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Makoto Lisola   Makoto Lisola EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Advent Human Template

Name: Makoto Lisola
True Age: 0 ( There has not yet been enough forum RP time for her to have an actual age)
Sex: Female
Personality: She is initially portrayed as an introverted, taciturn bibliophile and has a very stoic side as well, preferring simple body language rather than speaking. When prompted to speak, she does so in a very concise manner, always speaking in a monotone and displaying a dispassionate expression. She thinks very rationally, and finds it difficult to communicate with normal people due to her intelligence and lack of empathy. She enjoys reading, and is seen reading a book in the majority of her appearances, typically of the science fiction or mystery genres. She displays an enjoyment of computer games and an odd sense of humor, although her unchanging facial expressions make it near-impossible to discern whether she is joking or not. Despite her reserved manner, she is reliable and trustworthy. Though seemingly cold and devoid of emotions at first glance, Makoto subtly shows a genuinely warm care and concern for her fellow human beings.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 127 LBS
Physical Traits: (Ignore the sword )
Makoto Lisola RenaV2

She stands at 5 foot 7 weighing a mere 127 lbs though her armored clothing increases her weight by another 35 pounds. Her hair is the same black shined color as Rena's original hair color and retains the same originally blue eyes as Rena. Her skin is normal ( not tanned ) and her physic doesn't look muscled at all unlike her original counterparts body.

Clothing: see pic above.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Though Makoto has extremely powerful spiritual abilities she has almost no physical power compared to other superhuman beings. As such she will do whatever she can to avoid melee combat as she has no way to defend herself without her abilities. Like Rena however Makoto has a nasty habit of dragging a fight out to enjoy it. Seeming almost arrogant as she uses the same pressure/explosive tactic style as Rena...just with Spiritual power instead of physical might.

Strengths: Insane Spiritual power, pressure, capacity
Weaknesses: All physical capabilities.

Accessories: N/A

Sendo Genkotsu

Unlike Rena, Makoto, though retaining all knowledge of the style, can only use the ones that deal directly with energy. As such she is limited to almost half of the signature moves of the style.

Spoiler:

Extra Fact about Makoto

Spiritual Limiters - Makoto's full power is so massive she does not have access to it at will. She must actually spend time raising her own spiritual energy's level in order to access the higher forms of her power beyond her simple energy manipulation and Runic. Without doing this she is unable to use any of her other abilities or stages of power. While doing so however it is hard, though not impossible, to hurt her as her insane spiritual energy generally protects her from multiple forms at attacks while it's being awakened.

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Energy Manipulation
Description: She is capable of using her massive spiritual power in a variety of ways. Levitating objects with her mind ( 6 objects max ), firing attacks of her own energy ( equal to cero of her tier ), Creating a barrier around her using her own energy (2 post CD), even using it to attack someone by causing them to see their own demise or even drop them to their knee's, in extreme cases she may even be able to kill someone with her spiritual pressure alone.

Ability Name: Runic
Description: Makoto is capable of absorbing energy powered attacks such as Cero, Kidou, Spell-like abilities, and Special abilities. If energy was used in it's creation she is capable of absorbing the energy without harm to herself and converting it to a form she can use. She is capable of absorbing 50% of her max spiritual energy within 7 posts. (Cero = 8%, Kidou = 5% plus another 5% for every ten levels of the kidou, Special Abilities = 20%) All abilities labelled "Final" cannot be subject to this absorption as final moves use the users lifeforce to make them so strong.

Ability Name: Spiritual as Physical
Description: For two posts Makoto is capable of using her spiritual power to vastly augment her physical abilities on a level capable of allowing her to fight in melee combat long enough to get out of it regardless of her opponent, As her natural physical power is very low this is very taxing on her body causing it to have a 3 post cooldown. She severely dislikes using this power because of the very real fact she is not ment for physical combat. It is akin to a last resort for her to avoid melee combat.

Ability Name: Free Energy
Description: Five explosive energy attacks are caused within 10 feet of one target in an encirclement trap style to try and make it harder for them to avoid it, though without Makoto actually moving to do this, With each explosion is a different symbol. Damage is 150% of a normal Cero. Once per post.
Spoiler:

Second Stage

Ability Name: Shift Break
Description: A swirling vortex forms beneath all enemies within 100 feet and rises up 40 feet high and 15 feet wide, causing heavy damage to all at a level of three cero. 6 post CD.
Spoiler:

Ability Name: Stellar Circle 5
Description: A tornado of energy forms, damaging one enemy. This attack has the power of full incanted and powered hadou no 58. 4 post CD.
Spoiler:

Ability Name: Scoop Art
Description: seven Purple beams of energy strike at one target. The attack has the same power as a cero. 1 post CD.
Spoiler:

Ability Name: Tidal Flame
Description: Enemies are struck by a huge wave of red "firey" energy, inflicting heavy damage which is equal to a cero, the wave is 100 feet high and easily exceeds sizes of 200 feet in width. 4 post CD.
Spoiler:

Hyper Mode

Ability Name: Grand Lethal
Description: Several beams of energy lance out from Makoto's body, striking all enemies within 200 feet. if it hits anything a symbol appears where it hit and that symbol causes an explosion for 20 feet, The beams are equal to a gran rey cero but the explosions are equal to a Cero Oscuras. 9 Post CD.
Spoiler:

Ability Name: Solution 9
Description: A mass of red runic symbols fly past one enemy, causing a massive explosion of energy in their wake, causing a damage level of two cero, in a shockwave line. 5 post CD.
Spoiler:

Ability Name: Meo Twister
Description: All enemies are struck from above by several dozen blasts of energy similiar in shape to a big bala. Each blast is equal to half a cero and move fairly quickly. 3 post CD.
Spoiler:

Ability Name: White Wind
Description: Restores 15% of the users lifeforce and reiatsu while covering her in a visible white colored wind for a few seconds. 4 post CD

Back Drop

Background: Makoto retains all of the knowledge and memories of Rena Lisola..with the addition that Makoto remembers all of what happened when Rena forced her soul to incarnate as a human being. Makoto was formed out of the excessive spiritual energy emitted by Rena's undying soul and was incarnated as a human the same time as Rena. As such, seeing how Rena had not joined the Coalition, Makoto did so so that she could aid the very people that the Lisola's ( Not counting their father Kaze ) deeply wished to protect. The saying "you can't be in two places at once." no longer applied. So she would let her original "currently" scatterbrained self do as she pleased while she did her job for the human race. She knows of Rena's memory loss and was ordered/forced by the Soul King not to restore them until they returned on their own.

Last edited by Rena on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Makoto Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto Lisola   Makoto Lisola EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Approved. 1-1
Back to top Go down