Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kaze Lisola I_vote_lcapKaze Lisola I_voting_barKaze Lisola I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kaze Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kaze Lisola Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kaze Lisola Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kaze Lisola

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kaze Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Kaze Lisola   Kaze Lisola EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kaze Lisola

True Age: 3831 ( this is why )

Apperance:

Kaze Lisola Sojourner

He is 5'10''. He always carries his sword in his hand with sheathe with two pistols on his hips in holsters. He wears an eye patch over his eye and has a vertical cut over his left cheek in the form of a scar. His eye that you can see is green and though he has a patch over his other eye he CAN use it too. The only thing is is that it is crimson red and using it tends to give him a headache eve though it allows him to see far far better than his other normal eye. HIs skin is a normal color and has no special tan or anything..his hair comes down to past his ears and covers his eyes (though he can see easily with it like that anyways). The only other noticble thing is he has half the sleeve missing on his shirt on the right arm that show his arm covered in rune-like symbols that cover his entire arm in a pattern.

Personality: he is a demented evil man with a twisted soul. Pain equals pleasure to this guys mind and he will have no problems finding that pain on purpose. This personality was with him all his human life and during his shinigami years was the cause of his inner hollows emergence turning him into a Vizard after enduring years of training. This mans mind is purely evil and has no regard for life in general. He seeks thrill in battle and lavishes in death and chaos. He will kill anything and everything around him, or try anyways, ESPECIALLY if it is attacking him or gives him a reason to fight. he is easily provoked and has no issues with having a short temper.

Zankpakuto

Zanpakuto Name: Noesis

Zanpakuto Appearance: See appearance Pic Above for when it's sheathed. See Shikai appearance below for when drawn. Since it is always in shikai..i thought this would be cooler than always having it look the same.

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: The spirit is a male of 7'2'' height with what seems to be gelled back silver hair. His skin is a darker tan and his feet are that like a dragon's. He has red wings that look very torn and old and undead like come out his back and they usually stay folded. He wears no shirt so that you see all the fine tuned muscle on his torso and he wears pants that end at both knee's. The other noticible thing is is wears a red ribbon on his right arm a little down from the shoulder.

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: The spirit of Kaze's Zanpakuto is a usually silent but seemingly knowledgable and wise man when Kaze's mind isn't warped by his second personality, however, when his second personality takes over his Zanpakuto's behavior reflects it and changes into that of a mass murder with no regard for life and decency. No one is really sure why they are both effected in this way or which one is the cause of it.

Zanpakuto Realm: Rocky mountains similiar to the ones in america with one cave at its base. Inside this cave is a complex and deep tunnel that seems to go on forever. At the end of it however there is one room. With two seats and the walls are all lined up with Candles and insences and such that are always burning. This is where Kaze and his Zanpaktou always appear first.

Kidou: Though Kaze is proficient with any kidou he learns. He only bothered to learn one kidou to this date and is currently the only one who knows it. This is cast as if he is a kidou expert of his tier and does not need words to use it at full strength. ( I made it way back when.. so I'm going to use it. Though I updated it to what I truely ment back then.)

Vakshiko (Arbiter's Fire)
Hadou no 92

Incantation: "I am one with the flames of my soul..may their endless rage burn into the flesh of my enemy..consuming all with the everlasting fire! Roar with the deepest burning desires of destruction and reduce all of creation to ash!"

Description: When the Incatation is complete it summons a spacial dimension around the intended target and traps him there while at the same time creating several (30 total ) fireballs which fly directly at the said target from every direction. The spacial dimension is visibly seen as multiple pentagrams that form a sphere made of squares around the target. Each pentagram fires fireballs from it evenly and simulatneously. ( 6 pentagrams. One above, below, front, back, right, and left of target. 5 fireballs from each. ) These pentagrams are visual only and cannot be destroyed. The space moves with the target causing this ability to be very difficult to avoid though not impossible if one is fast enough. in order to defend against it once trapped you must also have great skill and defensive capability. Unfortunately even if you get away from the kidou you have to get farther than 15 feet away from the kidou when it finishes..you will still be hurt by the small explosion that it causes.

Un-released State: Kaze Lisola NodachiKaze

The zanpaktou is a nodachi. On one side the word Paradise is carved in with a blue lighted substance and the other side has the word Oblivion in a red substance.

Always Active Power - Destructive Reiatsu - The man has so much reiatsu in his body...so much that its unrealistic..this causes two things..First his body is constantly "oozing" out reiatsu.. Second..the concentration of the reiatsu is so high that it can literally cause burns to those it touches. He can harness the leaking reiatsu around his blade to sear flesh on contact if he concentrates on it. Due to the nature of bankai and the immense increase of spiritual happenings it causes..he cannot surpress his destructive reiatsu durin bankai.. and it causes slightly scorch marks almost instantly when contacting something. With enough exposure it can burn through cloths and start to burn skin.. With mask on or during bankai this processes speed is doubled.

Runic - his body sucks in and absorbs any and all energy based attacks. The energy it absorbs becomes converted..replenishing his own reiatsu reserve by the amount absorbed. Speaking the word runic would cause the energy to burst forth in an explosion without harming the speaker or using the speakers natural energy. This requires at least 10% energy absorbed to function. (Conversion - kidou absorbed is 3% of my total reiatsu regained, 1 Cero = 5% of my total reiatsu regained,Special techniques that require reiatsu = 5% regained.)

Call out Phrase: Show them our..reality..

Shikai State: Same as un-released as the Zanpaktou itself never changes.

Shikai Powers: Constant Activation

Devourer - He can output his normal reiatsu to force a intangible and invisible strand of his own destructive reiatsu to wrap the opponents arms and legs. this is a binding attack that can only be sensed and not seen. making it very difficult to dodge but not entirely impossible. This move can only be used every 4 posts AFTER its been used and lasts for 1. While the opponent is bound the destructive reiatsu's effect is increased and washed over the opponents body causing them pain as it slowly eats away at them (Only causes minor burn-like wounds) since his reiatsu acts like an acid to all things.

Darkness Incarnate - he can use dark energy to make shadow-looking things form and attack whoever he deems it too. These dark shadowy things can be any shape or form as long as it isn't bigger than 3x Kaze's size. As these are not real shadows. light does not cause them to disperse. He can do this at will infinitely and does not have to be stationary in order to do so.

Father of the Shadow - Once per 7 posts he is capable of turning himself into an intangible shadowy figure that cannot be dispersed by light as he isn't a real shadow. This shadowy form cannot take damage and looks like his bankai in appearance yet only lasts one post. During this the form is capable of only normal melee attacks but again as stated cannot be hurt.

Boosts: His constant shikai grants him no bonuses because it itself is being caused by his already extremely high capabilities.

Bankai State: This bankai is unique in how it effects the user. The user becomes fused with his Zanpaktou spirit for the duration of the bankai. So the user looks like his Zanpakuto spirit as well. But the blade itself remains the same.

Bankai Powers:

Lichdom - Due to his bankai's unusual bonding of his Zanpaktou spirit and his own during the duration he gains a few benefits from just being in bankai. His physical abilities are all increased due to his new body's own power. (the increase is x1.5 - Except for Kidou as that remains unchanged.) Kaze's undead wings also grant him flight even if he is in a place where Air Walk is unusable. As long as he has room to flap his wings he can fly, glide, or otherwise hover. The final thing that this new body allows him to do is breath a cone of unrequitable evil..when breathed into the ground it kills the grass and plants on it..when breathed at a human..it causes extreme sickness that can be fatal if not treated swiftly..in a shinigami or something else..it can weaken them slightly..making them sluggish in their fighting and making their concentration be worse than usual. This breath is avoidable however.. it only goes in a cone formation out from his mouth for up to 30 feet. people who are quick with their reflexes can shunpo or similiar out of the way.

One with Darkness - In bankai he becomes capable of striking with any and all shadows..using his own energy in the form of strands to make any shadow stretch to any length up to 50 yards. As this shadow is truely shadow. a bright enough light can actually disperse these..though because of his energy flowing through them..normal light from the sun does not. ( Use of kidou that forms a light would disperse them or any light based Zan ability )

Ankoku Shuuha ( Kaze Style ) - He is also capable of hurling forth a wave of negative energy from his sword with each swing he makes. This wave however..is only half the strength of what his normal swing would be ( though thats still quite dangerous ) This ability can be charged however..increasing it from half strength to x2 power if charged with enough power. If he charges it in this manner he can only do it once per post and cannot do the "every swing" blast during the same post as the charged wave.

Hollow (Granted Power) - His Hollow. Blackwind. Is very very different from others within vizards due to kaze's long age and experience. Him and his hollow are almost identical to a shinigami and their Zanpakuto mainly because after the first 700 years Blackwind gave up being able to take control of Kaze's soul. Due to this they work together more like Zanpakuto and Shinigami than anything else. Where as Kaze can fully control his hollow side and his hollow abilities. Meaning he and Blackwind can switch anytime. His mask does not have an actual time limit because of this.

Boosts: Ontop of the augmentation of his bankai itself he gains x2 to stats. equalling for 3.5x all capabilities besides Kidou.

Hollow Mask:

Kaze Lisola Vizard_mask_design_by_Iron_Fox

Hollow Powers: Moderate Regeneration, Mask Protection, Gran Rey Cero, Enhanced Strength,Enhanced Speed, Reiryoku Enhancement.

Full Hollow Kaze

General Appearance: like this except his arms are normal with the same colored hollow heirro'd skin
Kaze Lisola BarukosZanpaktouSpirit

In this form all of his abilities triple in strength as well as his physical attributes. He is also able of high-speed regeneration as well as firing grand king cero's from his mouth hands and wings at the same time. He also does not have to say runic to activate its ability anymore while he is hollowfied.

High-Speed Regeneration, Enhanced Mask Protection, Gran Rey Cero, Very Enhanced Strength, Very Enhanced Speed, Reiryoku Enhancement.

Background:

Childhood - As a child Kaze was in a very bad town that was basically at war with itself between its own citizens. Two gangs ruled over it during his childhood and they were fighting over who ruled the town. Any police action that had been taken usually ended in the loss of more policeman than gangmembers and it seemed the only time the two gangs worked together without trying to kill eachother was when they were shooting at cops. This had been going on ever since he was born and even back when his own mother had been a child. Now.. he' 7 years old..and a gang member busts down the front door and demands the use of the house for an operation, and well..his Father always hated the gangs and the damage they caused so he saw it as his "time to shine" by standing up to this gang member while he was alone, that decision to stand up and say "no" got his father shot in the skull by a .45 caliber within two seconds and the gang member asked his mother again. She was so distraught over the loss of her husband that she started screaming at him and cussing him out and such until she tried to get physical, once she did that the gang member simply shot her down as well and motioned for all his buddies to come into the house and use it as they saw fit. When they realized a child had witnessed everything that had just happened they moved in to gag and finish off Kaze as well a his parents. As they came closer and closer pulling out the gag and the knives and anything else they had he began to manifest his power for the first time and created an explosion of energy around him that decimated his home as well as the gang members, Surprised and scared by what had happened he ran far away hoping no one would ever find him and his journey brought him into the mountains where after traveling around for 4 days and running away from many of the wild animals that lived there he met a man who said he had no name. That man was the savior of Kaze on that day for he took him in and after learning of the boy's power began to help him learn to control it as if it was no surprise to him at all.

Teenage years - After a few years of living with the man in the mountains he had grown quite a bit of strength from all the hard labor that he had to do t help the man and himself sustain the way of life they had for themselves. Over more time he started having easier and easier ways of living from the use of his powers. He eventually became able to fully stop himself from needing to eat for energy or anything else though he still had to drink water on occasion. The only drawback is the length of time he had to give into using his powers to do this. It left him pretty tired the first couple of years he did it but he eventually got so used to it that it didn't bother him anymore. Life continued on like thi until one day the man had a heart attack and died while Kaze was sleeping. Kaze awoke and did everything he could to wake the man up but when he finally realize that the man who had been helping him all these years was dead he packed his things and moved out into the closest town, Karakura, the reason behind this was that in the time he had been with the man he learned that trying to live out alone all by yourself can be very unhealthy and you'll always be unhappy. Unfortunately..within the second week of his stay in karakura he had fallen into a bad crowd and found himself locked in a pit to be used as a fighter. Since his, basically, kidnapping from the streets of karakura town he had been put in a cage and forced to fight people who could easily break his bones and make him look like a ragdoll,during this time, something in his mind snapped and he started having a second personality while in the ring that creeped out even the heartless men that were beating on him, this continued on and on for months and steadily grew worse until he completely went ballistic in a cage match and utterly without remorse, hesitation, or even slowing down tore the man apart limb by limb AFTER he had broken almost every bone in the man's body with reiatsu enforced punches. His powers had fully manifested and his split personality, which had been dragged out from his subconcious, understood them fully and used them to beat and kill the strong man thaT begged for mercy and for him to stop. Everyone in the ring wa completely shocked and the people pulling Kaze's leash got extremely angry and tried to have him beaten to death, butsince Kaze's split personality was in charge still and knew the true power of Kaze, he ended up not only killing..every single man that was sent to beat him, but also the men responsible for his kidnapping and every last spectator that watched the fight that night..To top it off he even destroyed the entire building that he had been locked in for so long. He did however take all the money in the building before doing so..and using it gained the black cloths that seem to have become a signature for him as well as his sword and pistols who no one can even figure out how they were made.

Adult live - he wandered the town of karakura and killed randomly with no remorse for a long time as he was still locked in his split personalities control until an ogranization sent someone to kill him or capture him. After the battle that occured ended, in which Kaze lost horribly to the person who had much more experience and mental control, They locked him up in a cell for a while while having their best people help to keep his split personality from having full control. 6 months of this "rehabilitation" paid off as he turned back to normal with full knowledge of what had transpired. He asked them to let him go and that he would not cause any more problems against humanity. This promise, however, was broken 2 years later when he slaughtered an entire park of people while having an episode of anger. So again the organization sent a member to fight him except this time, the member died. Within a week the organization that the member worked for had completely cornered Kaze and forced him back into their "rehabilitation program" and again..after a while it seemed to have worked except this time they used a forbidden technique that locked his split personality up to the point where it had no control over the body unless given and it could be taken back from the split personality at will. Honestly the organization tried to seal this Inner Demon of Kaze's completely but found they didn't have anyone strong enough to do so. He continued being with the organization to make sure he didn't have another episode for 3 more years before being let out into the normal world again. Soon after he left, however, an attack was made on the organization and it was burned to the ground by unknown attackers. Months later he found a monster roaming the park chasing a survivor of that same organization and slay'd it quickly. While the survivor was dying from his fatal injuries he warned Kaze about things called hollows and said to either kill them before they could do anything or run away. Being the only known living affiliate with the organization left hollows constantly seemed to appear where he was at random times and attack him. Though it had gotten to the point where they easily died and the attacks seemed normal and didn't bother him anymore. Though the damage to the city caused by one of the attacks usually caused alot of problems for Kaze since they could see him but not the monsters. So he usually was forced to sleep outside and avoid authority figures since he was kind of wanted for Property Destruction.

Shinigami years - 10 years after he had been a wanted fugitive for massive property damage he was finally caught and executed for endangering his fellow citizens. After a while of floating around as a soul he found himself in the Rukongai with fragmented memories. After a few months he had learned all there was to know about Rukongai and learned what he could about the gotei 13 court guard squads. It was after learning that people with high spiritual pressure could apply for the academy that he decided to join in and do his best. He applied and was amazed at how many people were there and all the differet things he was going to learn how to do the classes concerning Zanpaktou's confused him at first, but he quickly figured it out. the classes concerning kidoue and reiatsu were simple and his control of reiatsu was astounding due to his human life's knack for energy but every now and again he'd have an episode in which he'd seem to transform and go ballistic, other than that however he was a good shinigami with amazing power considering his "newness" to being a death god. He had made several friends and learned about very powerful shinigami from the past and the present. One friend in particular was named Azul and they were always studying and fighting together as if they were rivals but they were really very close friends. the second incident that occured with him going ballistic however..caused Azul to slowly move himself from being Kaze's friend.as he had went through menos forest like a madman and was killing everything in sight. It scared Azul and so he left Kaze alone for the remainder of his time in the Seireitei before Azul was finally killed in a patrol against a Adchujas. A few weeks after his graduation a 3rd incident concerning him going ballistic occured and he was locked in a cell for a few days and bound by powerful bakudo while the captains talked about what was going on, eventually they released him on good behavior and he continued his duties without any problems. After the 4th incident 3 months later however one of the captains realized what was going on and had a meeting that ended with an agreement to have someone try to asassinate Kaze. The battle echoed across the night as the assassin and Kaze fought toe to toe for hours before Kaze managed to get in a lethal blow and escape.

Vizard years - When the captains had a meeting and found out what had occured..they at first tried to kill him when that failed and they caught him running in menos forest they expelled him from soul society as a traitor and told him if they ever saw him again they'd kill him. After a few years of looking around he met a man that claimed to understand what Kaze was and offered to help. At first Kaze was skeptical but as time went by he began to grow more worried about the thing trying to take him over and he went into the Vizard HQ and met a man that helped him for the next 3 years in training his hollow powers as well as fine tuning his Shinigami powers while at the same time teaching him how to control his inner hollow it was during this time that his Zanpaktou began to come to him in his dreams..asking him if he wanted true power over his life and wanted to become even stronger by being more connected with his zanpaktou. At bfirst..he wasn't able to hear it..but as the months crept past he began to hear more and more until finally he was having a conversation with his zanpaktou and was able to hear the entire bargain for bankai. When it came to shikai..he had only heard the name of his zanpaktou..but couldn't hear anything more.but now..he could hear everything his Zanpaktou was saying and he agreed to be closer to him. This made his power grow by leaps and bounds and he renewed his training to master his bankai. decades started to pass and he was doing all the missions given to him until one fateful encounter left him completely confused on how his life was going. he had never questioned it until he met an Arrancar that was hiding out in Karakura Town and he was ordered to kill it. Try to kill it he did..though it was very difficult to battle as it was very strong and had very high speed, but he eventually wounded it what seemed to be fatally but it had managed to escape. When he did find it again he found that a human girl was over him arguing with him about accepting help. He moved to finish the beast off but the human through up a barrier and started screaming at him calling him heartless and such while she started working on healing the arrancar. He was confused on why such a thing would happen but he stabbed forward with his Zanpaktou to finish his mission even if it ment killing the human. To his surprise however..the moment he peirced the barriers, which took quite a bit of effort, the arrancar had shifted to be behind the girl and caught the blade in his hand..holding it there as he used a cero on Kaze's face to make him going flying back..this knocked Kaze out and when he came to both the Arrancar and the girl were gone..but there was no human blood on the ground..making him believe that they were together. The more he thought about it..the more he became to question what he was doing. He kept doing his missions..but slowly..he began to not do them..he began to question everything, which got him into alot of trouble, and it bothered him quite a bit.

Rogue years - After the incident in Karakura Town..he kept growing more and more uncertain on what he was doing..on whether it was right or wrong..and eventually ended up leaving the Vizard organization and living on his own in Karakura Town where he tried to avoid fighting Hollow and other people that came looking for him though he did defend himself if he was attacked. For the next 5 years he kept doing this until something changed his mind and caused him to come to the conclusion that where as that ONE arrancar may have been good..most of them were evil.. just like shinigami..the values and morals they held had key flaws that he disagreed with so he stay'd in Karakura and remained there as a watcher after a while however.. he found that the human race wasn't even worth protecting..thus spear headed an organization ment to crush and annihilate anything that opposed their rule.. the Shadou no Takai.. However.. even with that organization..he found that he himself was still bored..thus relinquished command of the organization to people whom had intrigued him.

Over the years this group flourished and did whatever it wanted within the limits of it's own power..but during a fateful night Kaze fought someone who turned out to be the one who would defeat Kaze. After a long and well fought battle..Kaze inevitably lost to the man known as Rikku Takashi. However.. instead of being slain..he was instead absorbed into Rikku's zanpaktou and trapped there. Where he remained for many centuries until recently..something occured to free him and now he wanders the world of the living once more.

His daughter now led her own life. Her power flourishing far beyond what Kaze had expected even from his own flesh and blood. Knowing this.. he still wanted her dead for betraying him and his ways. He was free..and now he would do what he did in the beginning..kill what he wanted..where he wanted..how he wanted..when he wanted.. He soon found the the times had changed so drastically that such method of thinking was too..perilous now.. So he began to change his ways only slightly..so that instead of killing someone and bringing an entire force upon him that he may not be able to handle.. he would isolate a few people and have his way with them then.

Roleplay Sample:

He was just laying around on a random rooftop in Karakura Town as usual..simply enjoying the breeze and the nice sunny day while listening to all the people and cars running around in the streets below him..it seemed a nice day, but that thought only brought a sigh from him a he continued thinking about it.

"I'm so...bored.." he muttered while sitting up and looking around. "I need something to do..there has got to be a hollow around here somewhere." he added while talking to himself.

So he got up and used his air walk ability to start running around scanning the place for hollow reiatsu signatures and after a few hours of..well..nothing. he gave up and landed on the rooftop of some old dilapitated yellow brick house and laid down.

"Man.. why do I always find nothing.. I really need to find some kind of excitement in life..I'm too old to not be having fun." he muttered with a bit of disdain..still talking to himelf since no one else could hear him. After a while longer he simply closed his eyes and fell asleep without a single real care in the world.

Sidenotes: The girl mentioned in RP the history is NOT Orihime, it is a character of my design from another site that is part of this characters background and she has powers very different from Orihime. the characters mentioned is sharu and bloodhound.

Themes:

Normal v<--- Don't ask.. but I like the song and it's creepy evil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Battle V1 Kaze without Blackwind's helpv<--- lol.. Immortalis.. Kaze was once immortal on the forum.
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Battle V2 - Blackwind working with Kaze
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Rena on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed how the Zanpaktou apparel works.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Kaze Lisola
Page 1 of 1