Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Shiro Lisola (WIP) I_vote_lcapShiro Lisola (WIP) I_voting_barShiro Lisola (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Shiro Lisola (WIP) I_vote_lcapShiro Lisola (WIP) I_voting_barShiro Lisola (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Shiro Lisola (WIP) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Shiro Lisola (WIP) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Shiro Lisola (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Shiro Lisola (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Lisola (WIP)   Shiro Lisola (WIP) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 am

Vizard Template

Shiro Lisola (WIP) E638a010

Basic Information

Name: Shiro Lisola
True Age: 2000
Sex: Male (Duh)
Personality: Shiro is, to a fault, a care-free, go with the flow kind of man. He has lived long enough to see people struggle against fate, while he has learned to just ride with it. If there is a downside to Shiro, it's that he won't get involved in a fight unless it becomes near impossible for him to do so. He hates getting involved in a fight if it isn't his. But, at the same time, he will gladly fight someone one on one, with no one else around. He fights with an air of calmness that all of his years alive has granted him. Even then, he doesn't act high and mighty. He will even complement an opponent on a good attack.

However, on a flip side, make Shiro angry, in which there are a multitude of ways to do so, the most common being hurting someone he cares about (He doesn't have alot of those), and his anger will explode. His care-free personality flies out the window, and Shiro will become much more serious, and almost seems to revel in the fighting at this point. He will aim to kill at this point, and will not show mercy to his opponents, even going as far to refuse the claim before they die by his hand.

Going with his care-free attitude, Shiro has no qualms about the races. In all honesty, he doesn't care about the stupid wars between them. That doesn't mean he can't interact with them, he just finds their battles to be meaningless. In fact, he will even tell the people he talks to that their battles are meaningless. He's not saying it in a mean-spirited way, he just sees this as truth. After living for as long as he has, and suffered through the things he has suffered through, he holds anyone who tries to make wars in little regard.
Likes: Sleep, not get involved in fights he doesn't need to, Making true friends, eating, and the small things in life, like lounging in a field, taking in the sun
Fears/Hates: Fighting for the wrong reason, Hates warmongers, and cats.

Character Appearance

Height:
Weight:
Physical Traits: Shin is a tall, lean man, though he has clear muscle mass to his body. He has brown eyes, and long white hair, reaching to his waist. He is somewhat pale of skin, and is usually seen with a calm, happy expression on his face.
[/i] Shiro Lisola (WIP) Shin_n10
Clothing: Shiro will wear whatever he wants to wear. Though, his most usual clothing consists of a black shirt, with a white cross design on it, blue jeans, and black boots. He always wears a purple, finger-less glove on his right hand, and he always has a black, leather jacket on. He carries his blade on his back.
Accessories: He has a plain, silver ring on his left hand, ring finger. He also wears a silver necklace.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Explosive, fast attacks are Shiro's bread and butter. He likes to get in, hit hard, and get out fast in order to end a fight quickly. He cannot fight for very long, so this style compliments him immensely. Even though his sword is incredibly long, Shiro can use it at an impressive level. He has mastered the use of it, and it doesn't bother him at all. In fact, at this point, he wouldn't fight with any other weapon.
Strengths:
Immense Strength
Immense Spiritual Pressure
Durability
Speed/Shunpo
Master Swordsman
Weaknesses:
Kido: He literally knows not a single one. Nor does he care to learn a single one.
Sensing: Ya, it's baaaaaaad.
Stamina: Due to not training himself constantly, when goes full power, Shiro can only fight for short amounts of time.
Has trouble dealing with Earth-related attacks
If he takes 30% damage from water attacks, his lightning will overload, causing a minor explosion, which can catch others in it as well.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Shiro Lisola (WIP) 7a819d10
Spirit’s Name: Raikouyuurei (Lightning Specter)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Shiro Lisola (WIP) 51cimc10
Spirit’s Personality: Raikouyuurei is a much more serious, collected version of Shiro. Generally allowing Shiro to do as he pleases, Shiro will listen to Raikou (As he calls him, unless released), and Shiro will always take Raikou's opinions into mind. In fact, Raikou has been known to push Shiro into situations that Shiro would normally stay away from. This shows how much Shiro respects Raikou. Being together for 2000 years has also afforded Shiro and Raikou the time to become amazing partners, each working in tandem to defeat an opponent.
Inner World:
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Dark-c10
Kidou: N/A

Shikai

Call Out Command: [What do you have to say to activate your shikai]
Appearance:
Shiro Lisola (WIP) True_r10
Abilities: [What powers do you gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Bankai

New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Inner Hollow

Appearance:
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Galens10
Personality: [How does your inner hollow behave?]

Mask

Appearance:
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Sitha010
Abilities: [What abilities does your vizard mask give you? Increased Strength, stamina, etc.]
Hollow Powers: [What hollow abilities can your character use with the mask?]

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:
Shiro Lisola (WIP) Darth_10
Power Boosts: [What strengths does your character gain? Refer to Kenta Takeshi for example]

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13

Shiro Lisola (WIP)
Page 1 of 1