Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rena Lisola I_vote_lcapRena Lisola I_voting_barRena Lisola I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rena Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rena Lisola Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rena Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rena Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rena Lisola Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rena Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rena Lisola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rena Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rena Lisola Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rena Lisola Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rena Lisola Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rena Lisola

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Rena Lisola
True Age: 1710
Sex: Female
Personality: Somewhat cocky but masks it with indepth knowledge and cool. she loves flowers and has no problems trying to help out others. She usually keeps her power level at next to nothing simply to keep others around her from knowing her true strength. She hates taking sides as it gets confusing but will do as she's told by superiors. She see's the world as a Beauty more than an annoyance so she still does not wish it or those who dwell within it any injustice. She believes that whatever she is doing is the correct choice as she always follows her gut in the heat of a situation. She is a severely logical person. If something irrational happens she'll find a logical way to explain it regardless of if it is 100% accurate or not. she tends to not be very creative and as such would rather read books than paint or draw. She is both playful yet serious as she tends to switch between the two of them. She'll follow her ideals and goals to the letter but she can't help having a playful and cocky attitude during matches. When push comes to shove however she becomes fully serious and gives it her all in order to complete her objective. She will never back down from a challenge. She will always step up to the plate and fight back whether its mentally, verbally, or Physically. This might be considered being stupid but its one of her more admirable qualities. There is no challenge she won't accept even if she knows she can't win. She is extremely confident..perhaps even OVER confident in her abilities. She is considered very vain in how cocky and somewhat arrogant she can be when talking to others. She does not have problems formulating plans of her own devices but isn't exactly bright when it comes to mind games. She easily falls for being baited into anger and usually responds extremely hostily to any form of threats. She cares about her subordinates as much as a she should but she doesn't have any strong feelings that would guide her to be overly protective of anyone. She is more of a loner in this respect and doesn't show much affection for anything. She can organize plans well enough but when it comes to keeping her home clean and neat she utterly fails. She cannot maintain any amount of organization within her own life.

Fears: Poisonous things(Anything living or just gas), Being surrounded by death that she caused, Her inner hollow devouring her.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 135 lbs
Physical Traits:
Rena Lisola Rena310

Clothing: See pic above.
Accessories: See Pic for hat.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: She is a tactical fighter and relies on her own physical power much more than her Zanpaktou. Though she did not skip out on training with her zanpaktou she's more into using her fists and body as a weapon as opposed to swinging her reversed katana zanpaktou. This is made better for her as she developed a martial art style with many different signature moves which she uses regularly. When she is forced too however she won't hesitate to mix her martial arts and her zanpaktou to fight off a strong opponent. She'd rather not have too..but has resigned to the fact that it is going to be nessicary regardless of what she does to avoid it because her Zanpaktou makes her and her own martial arts stronger as well as increases her array of attacks.

Strengths: Strength, Speed, Kidou and Spiritually powered abilities.

Weaknesses: low pain tolerance, craptastical sensing skills, hollow mask consumes lots of spiritual power per post due to overextending her hollow powers since her hollow IS one of her zanpaktou, spiritual control - she easily loses control of her spiritual energy when angered, irritated, or frightened, can't hide her own spiritual power at all even with kidou.

Other noticable things about Rena:

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Rena Lisola ReverseBlade

Her Sealed Zanpaktou is a reverse blade katana. It is not meant to cut. She has one ( Aner ) on the back of her waist and it is fully Black in color when sealed. She then has another ( Meka ) on her left hip or in her hand that is fully Blue in color.

Spirit’s Name: Me-ka Myou Hyoushou
Spirit’s Appearance:
Rena Lisola Mizore
Spirit’s Personality: Though powerful, and she'll admit it, she seems overly shy and modest when speaking to others and Rena, but Meka manages to surprise even Rena at times with how deep and wise she is. She may come off timid but she is very stern when lecturing! Unlike the hollow within Rena that wants bloodshed Meka simply wants to end conflicts but is not naive enough to believe that it is so simple to accomplish without bloodshed. She's very kind overall to anything and is pretty optimistic.

Inner World: The castle is where Rena and Her zanpaktou always appear.. Usually in the throne room with Meka sitting in the throne.. but outside the castle is a huge expansive land to explore..Giving Meka plenty to do in Rena's huge spiritual world.
Rena Lisola Steampunk-landscape

Hollow's Name: Aner Alosil
Appearance:
Rena Lisola Darkgirlpower
Personality: Aner is a bloodthirsty beast that was pampered and spoiled rotten when Rena was still in the service of her father Kaze. Aner was treated like Kaze's perfect weapon due to his evil and destructive ways..She is nothing more than a killing machine trapped with Rena..which drives her..and Rena..nuts sometimes. They always fight, never see eye to eye unless angry, and Always have issues with what the other does..it is only because Rena was born with Aner that they two are even together..
Inner World: Shared with Rena's true zanpaktou spirit. The two are usually bickering.

Hollow Mask

Appearance:
Rena Lisola VizardMask
Abilities: Enhanced Speedx2, Enhanced Reiatsux3, Enhanced Staminax2, Enhanced Strengthx2, Power Augmentationx2, Mask Protection, Reiryoku Enhancement, No Hollow Timer.
Hollow Powers: Cero, Bala

Kidou:

Spoiler:

Sendo Genkotsu

Rules - Level 1 is usable without releasing into shikai or bankai. But level 2 requires at least shikai released to have the energy and level 3 requires bankai to have the power to control these powerful techniques. Focus is usable at all times as it is required in order to use any of these abilities. The abilities can also be used with just about any part of the body. Higher levels can use lower level abilities as well.

Spoiler:

Always accessible power(s) -

Rhythm Echo - The Rhythm Echo is a motion that creates an afterimage of the body through a varying cadence of steps. There is a total absence of noise during the movement and multiple phantoms ( up to 5 which one can really be Rena and those too leave after images.. so even though it LOOKS like there is more than 5..there is truely only 5 to strike. ) This ability is cancelled when hit by an AOE style attack that covers the area that contains the User. The moment the user stops simply doing a walk motion to activate this ability, it is cancelled.

Rena Lisola Rhythm_Echo

Ocular Shift - she can change the colors of her eyes to any color.

Equipment

Spoiler:

Shikai

Call Out Command: Cry havoc!
Appearance:
Rena Lisola CrystalShield

Abilities:

Spoiler:

Boosts: x2 Strength, x2 stamina, x2 spiritual pressure

Bankai

New Name: kurai hi megami ( Dark Ice Goddess )
Call out:
Appearance: Her cloths and hat actually turn blue instead of their normal colors and gain a thin layer of ice armor over it that doesn't impede her ability to move at all while neither Meka or Aner change at all. Her reiatsu also goes from blackish red to blueish black.

Abilities:

Spoiler:

Boosts: x3 Strength, x3 stamina, x3 spiritual pressure

Hollow Blade Shikai/Bankai

Appearance Sealed: As stated above it is on the back of her waist and is pure black. See pic.
Appearance Unsealed : Rena Lisola Attachmentsfate61ea

Abilities
Spoiler:

Boosts: x2 Strength, stamina, spiritual pressure in Shikai x3 to those in Bankai.

Back Drop

Background:

Rena is the child of Kaze the Blackwind. She was conceived between him and a female named Lenara back when Kaze was still capable of gaining a lover which was over 900 years ago. thus she was raised as a vizard and helped along with her hollow control and powers as well as her shinigami powers and Zanpaktou, Eien Yuki, She lived life as Kaze lived it..as a merciless brute who attacked and killed alot of innocent people. She was raised as an animal whose sole purpose in life was to horribly maim and kill anything and everything that Kaze deemed unworthy of life and she didn't know any better because she had never taken the time to realize that wasn't the only way to live a life and was not taught any other way. She soon found a person she couldn't kill however..someone stronger than herself. This person talked to her throughout their fight and tried to reason with her. This created a doubt inside of Rena's mind and heart and as time passed Rena felt an urge to start a new life and begin something else..an urge her Father didn't like one bit. When she first brought it up she was laughed at..and then when she persisted on the notion of leaving and tried to run away Kaze grew furious and quickly began to try and annihilate his own daughter. somehow.. she managed to flee from her father's grasp. Now she travels on her own trying to see the world from the new perspective granted by her freedom.

Eventually she had joined the Gotei 13 during a brief period where they actually allowed vizards within their ranks. It was during this time she was taken under the wing of a man named Selkie by being his vice-captain. The two eventually became close and after a certain incident that caused Rena to be infuriated with Selkie, Rena left the gotei 13 and joined the Kishimasuku the organization of vizards..challenging it's leader and almost defeating him before he quit the fight bluffing that he was about to destroy the base with his power. After a few decades with the Kishimasuku though she eventually became it's leader.. it was during this time that she actually forgave Selkie and the two ended up getting married.

more time passed and once again Rena ended up drifting from the kishimasuku as her personality had changed to the point of being too moody to be a leader. That and her father had joined it..causing her to hatefully leave the place. Now she simply wanders the world of the living at will doing just about anything she pleases..though she still stands on the side of justice. As she started to become more and more unpredictable she started to form her own type of martial arts and then sought to teach someone with growth potential her art. She had even changed her hair color and cut it shorter during this time as well as changing her clothing style to be more like a deliquent than a mature vizard of great power. During her "free time" of doing as she pleases however.. her father had actually called her asking for help..and in the battle that ensued he had died in an actual heroic attempt to protect his daughter. Rena..even in her hatred of her father..could not help but grieve and ended up going on a blind rage on the one that caused his death..ending with the battles swift retreat of the enemy.

RP Sample: I am god in the form of a woman. Fear me.

Battle Theme:

Angered Theme:

Hollowfication Theme:

Last edited by Rena on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:55 am; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Alright. i know you didn't have this in RotR, but do you think you could put a range for her water powers. Kano's is 2.5miles in bankai, so around that range wouldnt be a problem.

Also Crimson Bolt, Your powers are Dark and Ice. adding lightning to her powers plus the water manipulation would be to many elements. not to mention the dark elements from shikai equialing 3 element usage in Full Vizard wich i believe is abit to much.

Also can a tier level be set that is uneffected by Madness aura 1 tiers with strong spiritual pressure should be able to fight it off with their own.

Also can you put some cap on Runic that to much energy would overwhelm Rena or soemthing. Its close to OP that a person could send out their strongest attack and Rena could absorb it harmlessly. if not add a cap, state that you would get some percentage of damage from the attack.
That really is all
1-1 Tier Change upon Approval
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:51 am

Quote :
Also can a tier level be set that is uneffected by Madness aura 1 tiers with strong spiritual pressure should be able to fight it off with their own.

That'd be fine.

Quote :
Also Crimson Bolt, Your powers are Dark and Ice. adding lightning to her powers plus the water manipulation would be to many elements. not to mention the dark elements from shikai equialing 3 element usage in Full Vizard wich i believe is abit to much.

Nope. Full Hollow Form do not benefit from shikai and bankai abilities. They are their own thing all together. Though I ment to change that to be a darkness bolt that LOOKED like lightning and but acted like energy.

Quote :
Alright. i know you didn't have this in RotR, but do you think you could put a range for her water powers. Kano's is 2.5miles in bankai, so around that range wouldnt be a problem.

Oh I plan to put 500 feet. I doubt any battle would take a longer range than that.

Quote :
Also can you put some cap on Runic that to much energy would overwhelm Rena or soemthing. Its close to OP that a person could send out their strongest attack and Rena could absorb it harmlessly. if not add a cap, state that you would get some percentage of damage from the attack.

You remember that this only absorbs pure energy based attacks right? Thats not exactly OP. It just makes her immune to one damage type. Physical people and elemental people could still bypass this with no issue.

You should also remember that when grand used his final attack even though it WAS energy I didn't absorb it all and allowed myself to be damaged anyways. I'll tinker with it but don't expect much.

-Edit- I tinkered with Runic about as much as i'm willing. Is this good?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Approved, Tier 1-1
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:07 am

Changed weaknesses. Reapprove app.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:02 am

oh god a speed rena .__. you better not spam Dodge with speed+Ocular Powers. otherwise approved unles otherwise siad
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Actually I was thinking of taking out stage two of those entirely.. and changing what stage one did entirely.

What do you think I should do? What all could I get away with? I'm not really sure.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:49 pm

honestly i rarly see you use Ocular so it seems useless xD plus with this new fighting style isnt it more intimidated to rely on hearing and sensing spiritual pressure as you always have?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:09 am

Well during my overhaul of her weaknesses in a pitiful attempt to nerf her without weakening her..her sensing skill has gone down. ..I guess i'll just leave the eyes alone for now.. since I only tend to use them as a scare thing anyways. Which doesn't tend to work unless i'm purposely psychologically attacking someone with my spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:27 pm

I just think its abit over kill to have Speed Strength, and then be able to slow movements in your eyes and see everywhere around you O~O
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Actually... this was better balanced than I thought it would be...no ocular abilities, just the change in eye color...average durability and stamina, low pain tolerance, can't sense nor hide, and crappy mask control so it takes more energy to use...though hardly using it makes it small. But it still could use some. The mood swings is a character flaw. But I would like to have one more little to moderate weakness...as the three you state are actually kinda small. Well, the last one you rarely use anyway. An elemental weakness maybe? Then I will second/approve it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:38 am

Fire - nope.. Water/ice bankai

Lightning - nope.. water bankai is supercooled and removed of all impurities outside of the molecular bond forming the water itself.. thus in this state it is a poor conductor

Light? - well i do have a dark energy attack.. but how does being weak against holy/light make ANY sense since i'm not evil or anything?

Water - ...it just became mine if I'm higher tier.

Ice - ..refer to above.

Earth - ...again..how does this even make sense..

Wind - ..refer to above..

darkness - ..uh... I USE this.. so....

Energy - uh.... I absorb this.. so....

^<--- and that concludes why i think an elemental weakness is stupid.

Your gonna have to start giving me ideas.. it took me 30 minutes with kairu AND james help to get that list as it is.

So uh.. gimme suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:14 am

It's another little weakness, which is what I asked for. So yes, you are approvals. Kano might need to resecond it...otherwise yes, you are approved.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:06 am

Special Notes - Rena's zanpaktou spirit, her hollow, dislikes Rena so much that she refuses to work correctly unless she is fed enough spiritual pressure. Which she absorbs through direct combat against any opponent. There is no effect on the opponent during this "feeding" there is no bonus to Rena for this "feeding" it takes 3 posts of direct combat to feed Meka enough to use shikai, 2 if fighting against a bankai or equal, and immediately able if someone releases Toukai or equal. To use bankai she must feed for 5 posts total counting the ones that were used to unlock shikai, 4 total if fighting against a bankai, and she becomes able to use Bankai immediately if she has unlocked her shikai AND is fighting someone of toukai level.

^<--- Added. Just for the sake of trying to keep myself in check and force me to start using all those abilities I have that I rarely touch. D:< LIKE MY FREAKIN GLOVES MAN! I HAVEN'T USED THOSE AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:21 pm

O~O...approved, but its kinda nerfing the hell out of her just for you know xD
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Seconded. And because of that, you no longer need the weakness to Light based abilities.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Rena Lisola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Lisola   Rena Lisola EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:35 am

Changes be approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke