Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. I_vote_lcapEvent topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. I_voting_barEvent topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. I_vote_lcapEvent topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. I_voting_barEvent topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. Empty
PostSubject: Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes.   Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Connor entered the city of Chicago smelling the air and feeling it hit what little skin he had exposed as he grinned and spoke to Arngrim "Lovely,its as cold as my old home way back when people like me and you were the Humans,pitiful place now, this is a nice place to take control of isn't it?"' He smirked at it and gathered the troops, "Today we take this city for ourselves,fuck the Humans kill them all" he said with a grin as he looked towards the large buildings ""We could box them in with all the rubble if we take out those buildings,could be fun Arngrim" he said this with a grin and after a response he would head West with the Esapda paired with him,Delgado,this could be fun if he decided he would actually use that killer instinct that being Arrancar gave him.Connor got the hint to start the assault when Arngrim launched the first Cero and as the hordes of Hollow attacked, Connor smirked as Humans ran towards him as he held his sword in the air telling the Hollow to wait until they came close then to fire as he took out a building in the street blocking their escape path.The Hollows and Arrancar all let loose volleys of Ceros and things of that sort as they attacked the city and its humans with inhuman numbers and strength as the city began to be turned to the rubble that would be a beacon of fear to the Human World when they were finished tearing the city a new asshole with the help of everyone their.He grabbed his Zanpokuto and charged slashing away at everyone and everything non Hollow as he saw a man with a gun trying to shoot Hollows he kicked him into a building slashing his arms off and kicking his knees in as he shoved his sword down his throat and kicked him against the building ripping the sword out.He grabbed it and continued what he was doing previously.Attacking.

The humans half ass idea at a defense known as the Police Force came and began shooting and perhaps killed ONE Hollow before Connor charged in launching Ceros out the ass at the vehicles and overall assaulted what little force they had as a car circled the bend he launched a Bala as the tree smashed down over the car as they escaped and shot at Connor "Pathetic" was all Connor said before he launched Balas at them watching them fade to dust.He stood eyes closed as the destruction continued around him as he opened them he saw a Human with some Spiritual Pressure and grinned "Well this could be fun" He Sonido'd forwards and grinned as he launched a Bala at the ground besides the man "Gunnbjorn Adigard is my name,call me the death of you".He said this Zanpokuto drawn waiting for the foe to make the first move so he could at least say the fight was fair.
Back to top Go down

Event topic,Delgado post here and some Humans foe or foes.
Page 1 of 1