Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Delgado Podrido I_vote_lcapDelgado Podrido I_voting_barDelgado Podrido I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Delgado Podrido I_vote_lcapDelgado Podrido I_voting_barDelgado Podrido I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Delgado Podrido Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Delgado Podrido Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Delgado Podrido Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Delgado Podrido

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Delgado Podrido Empty
PostSubject: Delgado Podrido   Delgado Podrido EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Delgado Podrido
True Age: 2723
Sex: Male
Personality:

Delgado has a mysterious personality. At times He can be incredibly cruel, uncaring, and completely heartless, while other times, he will take pity on others, sparing their lives or ignoring them. He is unpredictable in this sense, you never know if he is planning to speak rationally, or if he is planning to simply rip your face off and eat it. His mind is an endless puzzle to him, putting him on a constant journey to find himself, is he a bloodthirsty monster, or a logical living thing. He understands he can be whoever he wants to be, but there are aspects of both sides that he enjoys and hates.

While he does act cruel, there is one thing he will not do, and that is harm children whether they be hollow, human, shinigami, anything. He is unsure why exactly he enjoys and spares children so much, perhaps having to do with they didn't live to experience life enough, so it isn't fair. He is constantly talking to himself in his head about it, and often gets mad over it, but at the same time doesn't change his mind about it. If he sees a young hollow being picked on or about to be devoured by larger demons, he will immediately step in and slaughter them, devouring the large hollows and watching or swatting the kid to run away. If he is faced with a bloodthirsty child, he will result to killing, but he refuses to devour it, instead destroying the body into nothing after defeating it, launching a large Cero at it.

Delgado has no views on life besides the fact that it should be cherished and fought for. He guesses half the reason for not killing kids is that they have no way of defending themselves yet, so they can't fight for life like adults can. In his eyes life is the only thing you can truly be sure of, and with death, it becomes an endless mystery which could equally be sad as it could be enjoyable. Either way, he doesn't enjoy the subject at all, and will often lose his temper at the mere thought of a meaning, as in his eyes, life isn't supposed to have a meaning, it is an endless question that cannot be given a specific meaning. He views all living things as equal, simply because they all fight to survive.

Delgado is also very logical, and intelligent as opposed to the usual hollows. He has the capability of analyzing situations and making decisions right away, unless it involves things that confuse him such as when he can't decide to go ballistic or to be caring. All in all he will not hesitate to kill those who oppose him, and will not hesitate to kill someone the moment he decides to go ballistic. This mind of his however only fuels his confusion as he is in a constant struggle with himself to discover what he really wants to be, an endless war between his strength and his mind, where his mind often wishes to be caring, his body wants to feast and kill, it should be a easy decision, but he simply cannot make up his mind.

Delgado is also very emotional, when dealing with a decision that one side wants to do and the other would do anything not to do it, he will often tear up as he executes whatever the decision is. He can lose his temper in an instant when faced with things that make his mind puzzled even more then it already is, such as getting a choice of fighting or ignoring, or perhaps being mocked or insulted. When dealing with his ballistic side, he will sometimes lose his caring side to his subconcious, thus making him lose rationality and rushing in with killing intent.

Fears: Interaction, Being told he's wrong, His own emotions.
Hollow Form: Vasto Lorde

Character Appearance

Height: 5'10
Weight: 195lbs
Physical Traits:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:

Delgado fights like a usual hollow, hand to hand combat with the occasional Cero. His mind however allows him to do it more tactically, planning moves before hand and using it to his advantage. Most of the time he does not need to use it, as he is quite powerful in terms of hollows and doesn't really need it. he uses his claws and tail mostly in combat, as they can easily rip flesh in an instant, also, combining his claws with acidic touch only increases the damage they could deal normally. When dealing with someone who clearly is unable to use his claws or tail against directly, he will often retreat to a safe distance and fire Cero's at them. While he is very tactical, he has had moments where his caring and logical side were lost, thus making him angered or excited about killing, causing him to only want to feast or kill, rushing in irrationally and without plans.

Strengths:

Delgado's spiritual energy is above average by hollow standards, having the capability of using spiritual based attacks such as Cero many times and not grow tired.

Delgado's intelligence will often help him in battles, but has been known to fail him sometimes, such as when dealing with a hard decision, however, when it works, it helps him out greatly.

Delgado's strength is also above average by hollow standards, his speed is no exception either, but he rarely needs to use his speed in battle as he simply doesn't need the effort, instead focusing his speed on his attacks rather then the distance he travels, increasing his strength further.

Weaknesses:

While his intelligence is a strength, he however has an emotional attitude that can lead to a rotten temper that leads to reckless attacks which involve rushing into battle without thinking, this could be his worst weakness, as if the enemy thinks logically, could end completely terribly for him. This however could only happen if the enemy so happens to mention life or other puzzling things that can lead to confusion and anger.

Delgado has a confusing attitude as well, and will sometimes hesitate in battle, if he is feeling caring for example, he will not finish someone off, and can end in a sneak attack as he walks away, he often catches on quickly, but when faced with powerful opponents it wouldn't be so easy.

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:

Acidic Touch:
When a Hollow grabs a Human with their hands, the spot where the person was grabbed is shown to get burned as if acid were poured onto it. Delgado uses this ability to improve the damage his claws deal, not only being able to cut flesh with ease, but also burning the surrounding area, or any area he simply grabs.

Cero:
A highly-powerful and relatively-swift energy blast that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Delgado has incredibly high spiritual energy, and has the capability of using many cero's without being tired, although will eventually weaken with time. He has been known to make his opponents disappear by simply hitting them directly with a cero upon defeating them. He has also developed a faster form of the cero which will be seen under his special abilities.

High-Speed Regeneration:
The ability that allows a Hollow to heal most injuries very quickly, with the exception of the destruction of the head or vital organs. While not used too often Delgado has the ability to regenerate his lost limbs, among other things, but does not go beyond the usual regeneration rate, meaning he will still die if his vital organs or head have been damaged.

Gillian Appearance:
Gillian Abilities:

Adjuchas Appearance:
Adjuchas Abilities:

Vasto Lorde Appearance:
Delgado Podrido I__m____slipping____by_itsVergil-1

Delgado has went beyond the stage of Gillian and Adjuchas, reaching the incredible stage of Vasto Lorde. His appearance became more humanoid and his strength and speed as well as spiritual pressure have increased immensely.

The image above shows the current form Delgado is in. He has pointy horns that resemble ears on each side of his head, his eyes being covered in shadows as the sockets of his hollow mask go in like a skull, to the point where you have to look closely to see his eyes, which he likes since no one can see him cry when dealing with a hard decision. His body is fairly slim and smooth, completely grey, including his mask, The picture doesn't show his mouth clearly and that is because it is hidden, a small slit is on the mask which opens up to reveal sharp teeth to devour life.

His body, while slender, as a long tail with a pointed tip at the end, often using it to pierce through hollows like a spear. His fingers and toes are also sharp tipped with kind of a bone-like look to them as though hes wearing claw-like weapons, but are actually just his body, being able to rip through flesh with a simple swat, or kick, he can easily cause damage with the simplest of attacks. While thin his body is still average weight, but nothing extraordinary or underwhelming.

Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Instante Cero:
An improved form of a Cero, he can launch this Cero out of his fingers out tail. Instead of the usual loading of the cero, if he uses double the amount of spiritual energy used to create a cero, he can charge it in an instant. This cero is the same strength as any other cero, it simply fires instantly as opposed to the usual loading time of a Cero.

Corruption:
Delgado has the capability of corrupting the minds of those who have low spiritual energy, such as regular humans or weak hollows. Doing this allows him to control their actions to a certain degree, not exactly controlling everything they do, more like releasing their inner demon, thus making them commit more crimes or become more destructive, for example, a lesser hollow would probably not mess with an arrancar, but after the corruption, the hollow would ignore any reason and simply rush after it. How this works is he releases his spiritual pressure into the air, reaching into the brains of lesser hollows and other beings and influences them into doing things, although it is very complicated so Delgado cannot make them do anything he wants, just things that the being would find destructive or evil. Delgado doesn't use this ability too often, as it is cruel, and his mind will not let him when it is in a caring state. This ability would only work on beings that are tier 3 or lower and has absolutely no effect on those higher then that.

Vasto Lorde Boosts:
Upon reaching the level of Vasto Lorde, Delgado's strength has increased beyond that of what an adjuchas is capable of, being able to move at flashing speeds near equal to a shunpo, however, Delgado often uses his boosts in speed to perform faster movements in his attacks rather then distance traveled, unless absolutely necessary. His spiritual pressure has gone beyond what it used to be, which was above average to begin with, but has become overwhelming to those around him, releasing it would easily cause a crater below him to appear in the sand. His incredible strength has reached well enough that he'd be able to block a bankai attack with his bare hands. His instante cero can also be abused if he needs to, as his spiritual pressure is so high it can simply be fired again and again, however, will eventually weaken him in time.

Back Drop

Background:

Upon reaching the stage of Adjuchas, all memory of his life as a Menos and Gillian were erased. This was a couple thousand years ago and thus he doesn't even remember his time as an Adjuchas too well. Upon awakening after reaching his new level, he looked at his hands, wondering where he came from, why he understands things when he was just born moments ago, and why he feels hungry. He began traveling right away, searching for food and a place to rest before reaching a gang of hollows who were moderately tall and powerful looking. He had no idea what to expect but was attacked by them as they were looking to feast as well. Upon being attacked Delgado quickly responded with counter attacking and ripping the arm off of one of them, feasting on it as he continued to fight. He over powered the hollows as though they were gillians when infact they were adjuchas themselves. He immediately feasted as much as he could before firing a cero to destroy the remains.

A year passed of his usual routine before coming across a lesser hollow which appeared to be a child, being taken care of by a few larger hollows that were not too impressive themselves. He was hungry and began to attack, but as he was about to kill them, the child stood in the way and put its arms out, begging him to stop, for some reason, Delgado stopped in his place and looked at the child, seeing the sadness in its eyes, he backed off and walked away, in his head he was thinking why? Why was he walking away, it was not like that child could of done anything to him, so why did he walk away? This continued to happen on several occasions, but as the years passed his power continued to grow.

As time passed his power to corrupt lesser beings became known to him, his intelligence grew further and was able to practice it on some lesser hollows, making them more ballistic it made him happy, but at the same time it made him feel like a bad person. He had no idea what these mixed feelings were, but he swallowed each of the lesser hollows he took control of. He didn't have it in him to swallow the children though, releasing them from his grasp and continuing with his life.

More time passed as he wondered, why was he here in this desert wasteland with no friends or meaning, he began to wonder what the point of life was, fighting, feasting, defeating, and destroying, he didn't feel right about any of it, yet he loved doing it. He would often tear up as he was having fun, making decisions at final moments and refusing to kill some hollows, however in some cases the hollows would attack again while his back was turned and he would end up killing them anyway.

As more time passed he began to think he'd never find out who he really was, what he was meant to do, as he began thinking that perhaps life has no written meaning, and perhaps it is simply there to be there. He still had the ongoing question of who he wanted to be, and would often argue with himself in his head, one side wanting to kill, the other wanting to ignore everyone. He had no real mercy when it came to large hollows, he figures if they really wanted to live, they'd fight for it, he'd always come out on top and have himself a large feast, increasing his power further. He finally realised who he wanted to be, he wanted to be both, but at the same time, this was eating him alive, causing his mind to be confused almost every moment of every day.

Eventually Delgado reached the level of Vasto Lorde, his body changing to the form it is now, he looked at himself and felt a new amount of power within him, his new body filling him with confidence and strength he went on a ballistic killing spree, the caring part of his mind was pushed back into his subconcious while he was killing, he teared up, but forgot why he teared up. He feasted and feasted until finally, he stopped, gripping his head in terror and pain as he realised who he was again, a monster, but also a caring individual.

Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Delgado Podrido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delgado Podrido   Delgado Podrido EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Corruption will only work on NPCs or those who give permission just to inform you. Otherwise this is very good. Welcome back to RP Keten :3

Tier 1-5 a lil low for a VL.. but it gives you room to grow..and last I checked you liked that right?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Delgado Podrido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delgado Podrido   Delgado Podrido EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Second Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Delgado Podrido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delgado Podrido   Delgado Podrido EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Re-evaluated tier 1-3.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Delgado Podrido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delgado Podrido   Delgado Podrido Empty

Back to top Go down

Delgado Podrido
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: