Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Acquaintances, friend and foes? I_vote_lcapAcquaintances, friend and foes? I_voting_barAcquaintances, friend and foes? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Acquaintances, friend and foes? I_vote_lcapAcquaintances, friend and foes? I_voting_barAcquaintances, friend and foes? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Acquaintances, friend and foes? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Acquaintances, friend and foes? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Acquaintances, friend and foes? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Acquaintances, friend and foes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Acquaintances, friend and foes? Empty
PostSubject: Acquaintances, friend and foes?   Acquaintances, friend and foes? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm

A startled cry shrieked threw the air as the manic sounds of a doctor’s drill screech loudly; the sounds of machinery and bubbling test tubes were all around the area, however none of it was as loud as the drill and the cries of a young teen. Bright gold eyes glowed brightly in the dark, a young lady with bright pink hair gazed down with an almost loving smile as blood began to splatter onto her face and clothes. The drill she was using was now deep into the teen’s chest causing the red head to cry out even louder till finally there was an almost wrenching crackling sound of bones breaking.

More blood began to flow and splatter out of the fresh open room, the crimson colored liquid glowing brightly in contrast towards the dark and gloomy room. The women’s bright white nurses’ outfit was now completely stained with her experiments blood and yet she just kept on going as if she was playing some harmless game. The crackling sounds increased causing the scream to become a painful cry. “STOP!” cried the almost strangled voice, but the women paid no head as she kept her beautiful smile on her face. “Please stop!” the voice begged sounding very horse from screaming for a very long time. “STOP!” he screamed out yet again, but this time it became a scream as the bone finally snapped.

“My-my, I thought I taught you better than to just scream for one lousy bone.” She said in a very calm and loving voice. Sickening sounds were heard when the young lady began to take the bone piece from the teen with her bare hands. The teen beneath her almost instinctively began to shutter as he held his breath while she slowly and painfully removed the piece she wanted. “There we go, all that complaining was for nothing… you stupid child, your quite lucky that I am only reconstructing your body and your insides without changing your appearance towards my likings.” She said her voice coming like ice as the boy began to whimper. Covering the teen up with the white cover, she placed the bone on a platter alongside a few other bones.

“I know what you’re thinking, why aren’t I dead? The response is simple; no matter what I do you won’t die. Your life is hook onto this machine and until I say so, you won’t be dying so stop this nonsense and start comporting yourself.” She said still showing no anger in her face as the teen continued to whimper beneath the covers. Taking a napkin the women began to clean the blood off of her face as she walked away from the teen and up the stairs. “I’m going to take a break, I better come back to find you with a more appropriate attitude when I return.” She said before closing the door and locking in tight shut; leaving the teen in the creepy dark room with not a window in sight.

Whipping the blood off her hands, she stopped in front of a mirror in order to gutsy up to make herself look presentable even though she was covered in blood. There was no telling who she was going to see or meet today. Changing her clothes into a bright white nurse’s outfit, with pink designs, white stockings and matching high heels; she smiled as she grabbed her push cart of surgical tools and began to waltz down the halls as if she were to be the most loving person in the world. Making her way towards her lab again she suddenly paused as she saw someone coming at her.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances, friend and foes?   Acquaintances, friend and foes? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Mugen had his usual smile plastered on his face, as he ventured around. It was slightly evil, but he truly didn't care. His shoulder length, purple hair was slightly muffed up, but he still managed to keep part of it over his right eye. He wore his usual attire, consisting of a dark black, double-breasted coat going down to his knees over a black vest, white scarf and white dress shirt. On his arms he is wearing gauntlets of sorts while he simply wore a pair of black pants and dark boots. He has an obi-sash of white color around his waist.

He heard of their new Head of R&D, and decided to pay them a visit. However, the place was huge, and it was actually taking the young man a while to get there. "I need, like, a scooter or something.... Totally pimped out, of course." He said, laughing. However, he soon found himself there. "Finally!" He said, heading in. He saw a woman there. of course, not knowing who she was, he asked her. "Do you know happen to know where the head of the R&D Department is? I would like to speak with them."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances, friend and foes?   Acquaintances, friend and foes? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Jack waltzed into an unfamiliar place, his only incentive for coming was that he could smell the wonderful smell of blood coming from the place. Jack was no more than a little kid with a bad habit of eating anything that is alive. He just craved feasting on flesh and eating his victims soul. So as he entered the building, his mouth began to produce saliva. As he walked the saliva dripped on the floor, the smell of blood was strong, much stronger than before. "hehehehe I wonder what kind of place this is, I would loves to see what goes on in here." After walked a little deeper into the building, he did not know where he was heading he was just following the smell of blood. That smell lead him to a area of the building where he could lick the air and taste blood. He was about to start going crazy until someone appeared in front of him. It was a women, dressed like a nurse pushing a cart full of equipment.

Jack's eye's grew big, this was the only time he had not seen somebody and quickly tried to kill them. He calmed down and looked at this women, he was in love. If it was not love, it was the smell of blood the women was giving off, but either way Jack was amazed by this women. Jacks mind was like a little kids, so it worked like one. What he saw he wanted so to have it, Jack ran forward and jumped onto the women. He was not being aggressive in fact he was giving her a hug. If the women liked anything about Jack it would have been that he was an experiment gone right but wrong at the same time. "Blood."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances, friend and foes?   Acquaintances, friend and foes? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:38 am

A young man sat with a nice view in an office like room. It had a marble desk and was high up judging by the view from the windows over head this modernized ancient town of Atlantis. The man was looking at his computer as he discovered an intrusion. “how the hell” he typed in some commands he learned that opened up the security cameras and caught this strange primitive man in the halls. The young man was never that good with technology, he knew enough, so he decided it would be better to check this out himself. He walked over to the door, his white gloves gripped on the handle as he walked out of the room in a black tuxedo with a red tie. He had deep red eyes and his hair was oddly pink, it seemed to go below his eyes however did not cover them, more brushed neatly to the side. His face was full of youth. He was a master with his spiritual energy and easily concealed himself as he used sonido. A small burst of sound echoed however it would be to far from his end point to be heard as he appeared behind this odd man. He came in as the man grasped his Emir, this young gentleman didn't so much as flinch, despite the relation in blood, if someone of this low power could harm her, she deserved it.

He was currently trying to process how the hell he got in here. He waited awhile for the conflict to end then walked up to Serenity. “Emir Valentine...” he never called her as doctor as others, it was out of respect for he saw the Title of Emir in the Research and Development much more honor filled than doctor. “..Do you happen to know this child” he walked towards smoothly, each step was a stride of perfection, he didn't stumble or anything. His shiny black shoes clapped on the ground. He walked up to this odd man as if he didn't notice him as a human, he put his hand atop of the strange man's head. It could be dodged however the young man would most likely laugh at the instinct, if not he would turn the head to force this man to look at him if he wasn't already. “So...Who exactly are you” he kept his spiritual pressure concealed still. His voice was smooth and calm, in his head he was calculating exactly what purpose this child could have for him.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances, friend and foes?   Acquaintances, friend and foes? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 pm

A boy with pretty purple hair came towards her dressed quite elegantly; he had such a delightful smile on his face. Taking in the teen’s appearance, the lady smiled looking quite friendly before responding towards the purple haired teen’s question. “My sweet ally, you’re looking at her. My name Is Serenity Valentine, but you may call me Emir or Lady Valentine.” She said while dangling a dangerous looking scalpel in the air in motion with her angelic voice. “You must be our dear majesties adopted child aren’t you? How interesting, I am also a descendent from Lord Chat. However throughout history my last name changed of course however that doesn’t change the fact that I am a direct descendent. For now I am taking care of both the R&D unit and as well as the Medical Unit until we get a proper Bishop, so if you need anything feel free to ask” she said when all of a sudden out of nowhere came yet another human, however unlike Mugen he looked like a complete disaster having stitches all over his body like a rag doll.

She had no idea how this creature came in nor who he was, but as he hugged her she completely ignored the two questions. Though the voodoo doll looking teen was taller than Serenity, she could tell just by how he reacted that he had the mind of a child. Letting him cling onto her, she smiled looking very loving and quite angelic though her intentions were anything, but angelic. Patting his head, she slowly looked up to see her beloved Emperor. “Yes Emperor Grand Chat, how can I be at your dear service?” she asked sounding very sweet and gentle when he called upon her. As he asked who the child was, she simply looked down at the child and smiled. “Why, he is my pawn my dear Lord.” She said as she visualized what she was going to do with him. She wouldn’t experiment on her own members without permission, but he did look strong and stable and could be useful in the lab. Petting him lightly she let him respond towards there Emperor before she spoke up.

“I’m glad you came by, my lord. So far I have fifteen different experiments I have been working on and I am also developing weapons that would be used on specific races that will be immune to our own team only.” She said wanting to impress her dear leader. Closing the scalpel and putting it back down in one of her pockets; she then smiled looking very sweet. “Would you like to see? I am currently working on one at the moment and I am sure you will be very pleased.” She said gracefully waving her hand in the air as she speaks. If he denies her request she would only bow however if he agrees to take a peak she would then smile and look back at Mugen. “Feel free to join us, you might find something useful or interesting.” She said before unlocking the thick heavy door. The door opened revealing a thick smell of blood and showing a staircase that led down into a dark lab. “Watch your step.” She said almost giggling as she led them down the stairs and into her lab.

The lab had many test tubes and several tables which only one looked like it had something or someone in it; though it was covered with a lovely white sheet. Strange tools were all neatly placed all over the lab, towards the left of the bed was a pin board filled with pictures of several different people however multiple of the same person and as well as labeled files below it written in Russian. The labeled files were numbered one through fifteen and two of them had a name written on it. One read Rena Lisola while the other read Kaula Kuchiki. On the opposite side of the bed was a metal platter alongside a few other bones. Across from the bed was a large glass window which from within the mirror was another room that was completely white and empty with the exception of chains and shackles. Beside the window was a door on one side and then two human sized test tubes with something very large inside all curled up. Strange looking weapons-like guns hanged on the wall and as well as other weapons all labeled in Russian. They were all strange looking and slightly creepy to the average human. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances, friend and foes?   Acquaintances, friend and foes? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Mugen nodded. "Very well, Serenity." As a family member, blood or not, Mugen would call her by her first name. It is just who he was. "You are? Very good. Then you know that my official title is the Sergeant of the Offensive Unit, yes?" His words slithered like snakes out of his mouth, which had never stopped smiling. He then noticed a young man walking through the hallways. His eyes narrowed, as he had no idea who this guy was. He kept his hand on his katana, and watched as he jumped on Serenity.

That was when Grand appeared. Mugen bowed to him. "Father Grand." This was Mugen's name for Grand, and he had called him that since he was saved by Grand. Watching the exchange, he nodded at Serenity's request to see what she had made. "This should be interesting...." he sad quietly. He walked down the steps, after everyone else, before pausing at the foot of the steps. He almost laughed, as her lab was the perfect archetype of a "mad scientist" motif that the outside world had conjured up. however, he kept these thoughts to himself, before saying, "Impressive."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances, friend and foes?   Acquaintances, friend and foes? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Jack was rather happy now, the women was petting him on the head. He could not help but to notice two others coming in at the same time. Their Reiatsu made him lick his lips and he turned away from the women to look at a new face. Jack had heard the words lord come from the women, he was smart enough to know that this guy was strong. Jack was just not able to actually take in the fact that the guy was not food. As the man placed his hand on top of Jacks head, jacks mouth opened and his eye rolled upwards looking at the hand like it was some sort of delightful steak. "Lord food, ahahahaha I want something to eat." Jack licked his lips before grabbing on to the hand with a great strength, the strength was far to great for such a small boy. It was easy to tell Jacks strength was not natural. "Mine, mine, mine, my food." Jack only began to talk childish again before taking a large bite into the lords arm.

Only a few seconds later he let go of the arm and fell to the ground. The women had opened a door, and the smell of blood hit Jack in the face. It was so strong he quickly ran down the stairs to meet the smell. Unfortunately he fell and rolled more than half of the way down. As he rolled down to the bottom of the stairs he found himself laying in a puddle of blood. His arms trembled from the site, his hunger and he kind of spaced out forgetting who ever else was there. He just ended up on the floor searching around for something to eat, maybe a hand or leg. Even a finger would make his day. As he crawled his way around, he ran into a wall causing him to hit his head. His eye's watered up like a little kids and he almost started to cry. He finally walked back over to the women who was now calling him her pawn. Jack simply just walked up to their conversation and said, "Hey how are you doing." He looked the lord dead in the eye's, he face seemed to be blank though, as if he was not even aware of what he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances, friend and foes?   Acquaintances, friend and foes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Acquaintances, friend and foes?
Page 1 of 1