Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Event Being W.I.P I_vote_lcapEvent Being W.I.P I_voting_barEvent Being W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Event Being W.I.P I_vote_lcapEvent Being W.I.P I_voting_barEvent Being W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Event Being W.I.P Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Event Being W.I.P Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Event Being W.I.P Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Event Being W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Event Being W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Event Being W.I.P   Event Being W.I.P EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Basic Information

Name: [Your character's name]
True Age: [What is their real age?]
Sex: [Male or Female]
Personality: [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 1]

Character Appearance

Height: [How tall is your character]
Weight: [How much does your character weigh]
Physical Traits: [What do they look like? Face, skin color, etc. Pictures are acceptable.]
Clothing: [What does your character wear]
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]

Strengths: Insane Spiritual Power and Strength
Weaknesses: Massively Crippled Endurance, Movement Speed (But not reflexes) and Sensing are below average. Stamina is average.

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon:

Stage One:  

Ability Name: Cellular Abomination
Effect: This being was created by a computer long since forgotten in a laboratory that the world believed was destroyed by a bomb. For the last five hundred years it calculated and calculated it's formula for creating the perfect cellular fusion between different races.. and after all that time it finally succeeded in finishing the program that it's creator had come to realize she would not live to see the end of. In the last twenty years it had gathered cells from people who visited a spiritually rich town in Japan called Karakura and it used these cells to form the "perfect being". The cells that remained dominant, out of the hundreds of specimen collected, were that of the Arrancar Arngrim Wolfcloak, the Vizard Renko Lisola, an evolutionarily advanced human by the name of Rin Kyoujaku, The current leader of the Shinigami Grainne Xios, A bounto of science named Alexander Kerensky, a master quincy named Mia Baonaru, a former deity named Fou-Lu, and even, by outrageous miraculous chance, cells from Abaddon himself. From these cells powers were extrapulated and created to show the best of all of these beings in this one created super warrior. Because of how complex and how powerful this combination was however.. The computer was not able do "anything" to increase the beings endurance.. which had been all but crushed to dust by the process that created it's body. Also because of this beings biological fusion being a perfect success everytime it uses one of it's abilities it's energy feels like the being from which the power was derived as well as allows for the use of the many opposing abilities without anywhere near as big a drawback as would normally be expected since they are genetically encoded for this beings use.

Ability Name: Quintessence Force
Effect: Using this power this being achieves several passive bonuses at once. First he gains a high rate of cellular regeneration, secondly his body becomes highly efficient to the point of superhuman physical conditioning ( though his pain tolerance and ability to take damage remain the same as a Human ) which increases all of his bodily capabilities as well as drastically increases his stamina to inhuman levels, Thirdly He obtains the capability of Self-Sustenance which allows his physical needs to be greatly reduced or completely removed. These needs include sleep/rest, food, drink, bodily evacuations, shelter from environmental effects and their lack (heat/cold, dryness/wetness), etc. Rin is also able to stay unmoving without normal effects this would have. When He is low on energy, due to the last bonus, He gets an in-human capacity for eating and processing food.( See Goku for reference to black hole of a stomach joke )

Ability Name: Limit Breaker
Effect: In response to mental need this being is capable of momentarily boosting it's speed, spiritual output, and strength by x2 at will for a few moments, just long enough for any 2-3 hit combo to be attempted at least, This momentary boost can have it's duration increased to two posts at a triple bonus and three posts for a quadruple bonus but in doing either a one and two post fatigue is applied automatically (and respectively) as well as incurring a five post cooldown on the entire ability. When at x2 no CD is incurred but the ability can only be used once per post.

Ability Name: Cresent Wind
Effect: Using this ability it is able to release a visible blade of compact air towards one opponent at bala speed and strength. Because of the lower power output of this skill it is safe to assume the being is able to launch dozens of these in a short period without much effort.

Ability Name: Cryo Bomb
Effect: The user forms a ball of ice in the palm of it's hand and then tosses it at one foe. Upon making contact with anything that would stop it from continuing to move it explodes instantly for fifty feet with no time alloted for reflexes as though it had been a hot boxed grenade. This explosion does the damage normal sharp ice shrapnel would cause "BUT" leaves a powder over the fifty feet range that instantly freezes the area of effect. Essentially turning part of a street into an ice patch. This can be done twice per post.

Ability Name: Communication Level Telepathy
Effect: Despite mental barricades or any amount of willpower, since this ability can never be used for offense, It is able to talk directly into the target(s) mind. Ther also allows the being to see secrets hidden away within the target(s) mind (This is not the same as mind reading as it has no combat use. Just lets me fuck with people a little.)

Ability Name: Energy Manipulation
Effect: This being is capable of controlling any energy that is output by his body so perfectly that he is capable of controlling Potential and Kinetic energy and even switch them between the two forms. This allows his to levitate objects up to the size of a car and he can levitate up to 6 objects at a time. This also allows his to control energy of other people AS LONG as it is not within their bodies and is not being used as a weapon like a sword ( So basically only energy being released that is not being reabsorbed or suppressed ). he cannot redirect cero or Kidou with this ability. This also allows the being to condense his energy allows him to create barriers and shields strong enough to handle at enough damage to equal the power of a cero. At maximum he can make up to a 3 barriers at one time. he can layer them to strengthen them as well (For up to a gran rey in total). So he can have either 3 separate barriers or he can layer all 3 in one way to strengthen them. he can shape this barriers to be any shape that you can imagine and he can even use it to encase himself or a friendly target. This ability only works within 50 feet of him. This ability has a second effect wherein it allows for him to push his reiatsu out into whatever he is using as a weapon to create an extra shockwave effect to strengthen the blunt force trauma of the blow by up to double.

Ability Name: Orochi Stealth Strike
Effect: The user flings one hand out and at a high speed one snake is conjured, hurled, and attempts to bite the intended victim. Because of the sheer speed all of this happens at the ability is considered assassination class and uses a high amount of spiritual energy to perform restricting it's use to once per three posts.

Stage Two:

Ability Name: Razor Wind (Replaces Cresent Wind)
Effect: A much larger and more powerful variant of cresent wind that creates one giant blade fifteen feet long and five feet wide is hurled at one opponent at the same speed as a cero beam but at half it's power. This ability is usable twice per post.

Ability Name: Freeze Crack (Replaces Cryo Bomb)
Effect: The user forms a water whip in one hand and using this is able to slash out for up to twenty feet away. When the water whip makes contact with something else it flash freezes the target and causes an inch of ice to form where the strike was made. This ability can be used twice over two posts with a one post CD after being used twice.

Ability Name: Ambush of the Cobra (Replaces Orochi Stealth Strike)
Effect: The user flings out one arm towards it's target and seven cobra's extend out for an extra ten feet trying to bit the intended victim in seven different spots on the body all at once. If 1-3 cobra's successfully bite the opponent they are disorientated by poison and will feel sick for three posts with a five post grace period as their bodily immune system fights the poison. but if all 7 successfully bite the victim the user is spiritually poisoned restricting spiritual energy output by 30% percent for two posts that also has a five post grace period. This ability cannot be used more than once per three posts but is slightly slower than it's predecessor due to the increased snake strikes.

Ability Name: Ransōtengai
Effect: This is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement. It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively, and is rare enough that Mayuri had never encountered a Quincy (out of the 2661 that he examined or studied) who could use it before Uryū. Dislocated joints and broken bones are meaningless against this technique. Mayuri stated it as "the most powerful technique for the Quincy," but he did not know of the Quincy Final Form, which means as far as Mayuri knew it was the strongest. This ability can only be used once per thread and lasts five posts.

Ability Name: Beta
Effect: THe user snaps it's fingers and causes a spontaneous upwards explosive blast of flame frm underneath one opponent at equal strength to a cero once per post. The blast starts off being ten feet wide and rises ten feet before gaining a "mushroom cloud" type look as it continues to rise for another hundred feet. This makes jumping up to avoid it essentially impossible as it grows in size the closer to it's max height range it gets but makes avoiding it to the side that much easier.

Ability Name: Chaos Level Telepathy
Effect: Using this ability it attempts to cause temporary insanity in it's target while causing it's physical body massive pain (Similiar in execution and damage dealing as Bakudo 8 Geki) This ability can only be used every three posts and cannot effect the same target consecutively nor does it stack or refresh when done so. (Grace Period of five posts. Duration of three. Level of Insanity caused is determined by victim's RP'er.) The physical damage is equal to a third of a cero and is caused on ALL parts of the body simultaneously for a split second (Avoids BS)

Boosts:

Stage Three:

Ability Name: Hurricane (Replaces Razor Wind)
Effect: One per five post the user is able to cause a fierce breeze that slices up anything it comes into contact with as though the object/person/etc was hit with a sword of equal physical output as the being. This abilty can only be used every other post and effects an area equivalent to three city blocks in only one direction. This ability is visible because of how compact the "strikes" made by the breeze are when they attempt to slice at an object so that it isn't unavoidable.

Ability Name: Absolute Zero (Replaces Freeze Crack)
Effect: A dozen pillars of ice instantly form in an encirclement pattern around one foe and rise into the sky three hundred feet being sixty feet thick in diameter per pillar. The pillars start spinning around the intended victim rapidly as soon as they are formed and if approached cause small ice spears to be launched towards the ones approaching (These are not projectiles they remain attached) while spinning they move closer and closer together until they collide and explode into a mass of ice shards that fall like heavy hail on the battlefield.

Ability Name: True Magic
Effect: Once per post (CD would cause difference) this being is able to use any spell that has been approved on the forum as long as it is not Holy based in any way. This ability gains a CD based on the power of the spell cast. (Basically this is just like Kidou. Except there is no official list) meaning if it uses a spell equal to a Hadou 80 it'll gain a 4 post CD on this ability. However it also follows Bakudo CD's as well in concern to defensive spells. The spells are subject to shields and absorptions and even manipulations as based on the elements, or lack of, that the spell is using, made of, and/or creates. (Links to approved and Kidou below anyways)
Spoiler:

Ability Name: Poison Smog (Replaces Ambush of the Cobra)
Effect: The user is able to breath out an ever extending smog of poison gas that extends fifty feet by thirty feet per post that the user exhales for a max of three posts at 150 feet by 90 feet. The user is immune to his own poisons but not the poisons of another being even if the poison causes a similar effect. when someone breaths in the gas they are immediately dazed and become very prone to nausea (Puking) but the feeling only lasts the post they breathed in on. If the gas simply touches them they are given rashes and itchy spots where contact was made but these do not disappear as quickly as the  earlier version as these rashes last two posts.

Ability Name: Reishi Bottling
Effect: The user of this ability can enslave/control the reishi in his surrounding environments and absorb this enslaved rieshi into himself, much like Bounto do to regenerate, but instead of healing he stores it up. This ability is passived in stage three and can only activate once per four posts while taking four posts to charge for the first initial use. When activated the stored energy from the surroundings is mixed with the users own energy and fired off in a humungous beam of energy very similar to Hadou no 88.

Ability Name: Fiery Limb Manifestation (Replaces Beta)
Effect: some may notice sparks and flickers of fire around this being, as if he were Arngrim, who's cells helped allow this ability, When someone gets within 10ft these sparks turn to fiery fists or tentacles that punch and lash out at the attacker. They attack wih a will of their own and they have half the strength of this being. There are four arms/tenatacles in total, which may convert between either form as they attack, depending on if they slap or punch.

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:

Side Notes: I know it may "seem" like he has alot of abilities but actually he only has 13 at any given time. Thats about normal for most people.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Event Being W.I.P
Page 1 of 1