Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) I_vote_lcapEating Away The Boredom (Open) I_voting_barEating Away The Boredom (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) I_vote_lcapEating Away The Boredom (Open) I_voting_barEating Away The Boredom (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Eating Away The Boredom (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Eating Away The Boredom (Open)   Eating Away The Boredom (Open) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Eating away at the boredom which it felt in its dasterdly soul, Albatross silently waited upon a bench in the city of Cairo. The sinner enjoying its new found freedom, no longer held back by organizations, or the paperwork which followed. The one dressed as the plague doctor could not help but laugh loudly, as its hooked mask gleamed in the sunlight, like a beacon. Despite the heat, the one known as the collector of souls, was comfortable amid its heavy clothing. As it watched the birds swimming in a small pond through its bright white eyes, the sinner pondered what it should do next. Having accomplished very little since dying as a hollow, though the memories still stayed, the Sinner could not help but wonder what it should do, having no ties to anybody.

Tilting its head back, Albatross looked at the few shops and street vendors behind it, as the humans went along their merry way, enjoying their mortal existence, or atleast that is what it appeared on the outside. The rogue being was sure from its experience, several of the people walking in the crowds where discontent with their lives.

Turning its head back to its original position, Albatross tossed some seeds on the ground as a few wild birds flocked over and ate. As it watched the sinnerr realized how bored it actually was, all the freedom in the world, and nothing to do, no goals to strive for, and to say the least, the information buisiness it had been doing recently was not fullfilling. As the sinner tossed another hand full of seeds, it could not help but yawn, as the sunlight dimmed, as a large white cloud passed overhead.

Standing up, the being of souls tossed its bag of birdfeed to the ground, as the animals flew towards the food like ravenous beasts. Walking in quick fast strides, befitting a monster of three feet in height, the ground seemed to shake, as the one ton sinner took its walk, as it twirled its pointer stick in its left hand like a baton, and its age old outfit of the plague doctor scared off most of the humans, giving the one known as Albatross plenty of room to think and relax.

Its boots smacking the ground, as its robe swished in the air, not sure where it was headed, or what it was going to do, the sinner treaded its path, and didn't look back. The day being a mild temperature for once, only in the low eighties of degrees in Fahrenheit, and the time being 10:37 AM, or so the clock, mounted on a small building read.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Eating Away The Boredom (Open)   Eating Away The Boredom (Open) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm

A gigai that was being refered to as Imaru, was checking out a rather fancy looking Cutlass sabre at one of the Market stalls at the Cairo Market. The man seemed to know exactly what he was looking for, and new what he was talking about as he took out what looked like a magnifying glass and looked at various markings on the blade. The Gigai was the first model in a new series of stealth Gigai's which allowed for Tyler to walk around the human realm without being spotted as something completely different.

The Gigai, looked absolutely nothing like what Tyler normally looked like, and he liked that fact, so that any enemies that may have came across him in the past may not necessarily recognize him in this Gigai. It also completely hid his reitsu presense, so for all intensive purposes even those who can sense Reitsu patterns, or had equipment that could sense reitsu would not be able to sense his reitsu, even tho he was a captain level.

He placed the Bladed weapon down and asked the price and when he found out it was outragously overprice for what was essentially a nicely made knock off he turned and walked away from the table sliding on a pair of sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Eating Away The Boredom (Open)   Eating Away The Boredom (Open) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 am

Chuckling to itself in the light, Albatross quickened its pace, as an idea formulated in its head, the numerous souls in its body all speaking and shouting to one another in the sinner's mind. The conglomerate of souls moved through the city, as it looked around for an appropriate setting, which it could put to action, its plan. Having thought of a way to relieve its boredom and as impulsive as it always has bee, Albatross left the shopping district, and entered a small park, where some humans relaxed, on such a pleasant day.

Reaching an unoccupied bench, the sinner laughed to itself again, beneath its mask, as its entire presence was undetectable at the moment, besides for its physical being. The being that had lived since the beginning of time, did not leave a scent, nor make a sound besides it audible laughter. Sitting down on the wooden bench, lightly the seat immediately creaked, from the sheer weight, but it held for the moment. Reaching into the folds of its clothes, the sinner fumbled around until it brought out a small cell phone which it always carried with itself.

In the serene seclusion of a park bench, underneath a tree. Albatross went to work as it began punching in random numbers. Then pressing the last key, the plan was in acted. The sinner began prank calling any who answered their phone. Albatross laughing in glee as it successfully dialed a woman in America, then an older man in Asia. The calls being made after every joke possible was made against the poor individuals on the other end of the phone.

"Ke-He-He! Finally, I've outdone myself!" Albatross chuckled between calls, as it made a loud ruckus from inside the park. The humans around the one dressed as a plague doctor, not sure at all what it was saying, not knowing English, or any of the other languages Albatross used in its pranks. Without paying attention, a crowd started to form, around the prankster, small at first, and then ever growing to a small audience who watched in awe, at what appeared to them to be an insane short man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating Away The Boredom (Open)   Eating Away The Boredom (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating Away The Boredom (Open)
Page 1 of 1