Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Welcome to Rome (Open) I_vote_lcapWelcome to Rome (Open) I_voting_barWelcome to Rome (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Welcome to Rome (Open) I_vote_lcapWelcome to Rome (Open) I_voting_barWelcome to Rome (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Welcome to Rome (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Welcome to Rome (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Welcome to Rome (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Welcome to Rome (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Welcome to Rome (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:36 pm

It was a beautiful day in Rome. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, it was a perfect temperature. The wind blew just enough to make everything feel good. Parius Chitose, now a Shinigami, layed on top of the Coliseum, which he had claimed for the Vanguard. The locals had also taken a liking to them, seeing as the Hollow rates had dropped off by a lot. In fact, there was graffiti of the Vanguard symbol spray painted near the Coliseum, just as it was emblazed on Parius's shoulder. He smiled, as the Vanguard was going well. He had recruited two new members, and they seemed to fit in great. However, He thought to himself, suddenly becoming serious, we are still nowhere near fighting strength. But, I can't force people to join. Parius sighed, before returning to relaxing.

That's when a scream came out of nowhere, somewhere close by in fact. Sitting straight up, Parius looked around, before spotting a young woman, and a little boy running from a Hollow. Opening his Ryu no Me, Parius focused on the Hollow. Weak, but still enough to kill those two. Parius used his eye to teleport in front of the Hollow. "You are coming with me, god sir." He said, grabbing the Hollow. This time, when he teleported, the Hollow came along for the ride as well. Parius teleported high above Rome, through the Hollow away, and drew one of his blades. At once, it began to burn with black flames, running up his right arm in the process. The Hollow screamed at him, and Parius simply stared at it. "You know, I haven't seen a Hollow here for a while. Was beggining to think I killed any stupid enough to come here." Parius then turned serious again. "However. Any who attack here, Their lives are forfeit." Parius released some of his Spiritual Pressure, enough to show the Hollow he wasn't joking. he then Shunpo'ed to it, and split the entire thing in half. Disabling his Shikai, Parius smiled again. "Go tell your friends. Oh wait, you can't."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:57 pm

Jensen was on holiday. Well, not really. He'd went to do something for a freind, and decided to pay another freind a visit. He'd heard rumors of a drop in hollow attacks in rome from the resident shinigami. Oh, he had a feeling he knew why, though he wasn't sure what parius chitose chose rome, of all places. Jensen wouldn't pry to deeply though, he was just here to see a freind.

He figured this might be hard, but lucky for him a hollow attacked. Jensen was drawing his sword, ready to cut it in half when Parius appeared, grabbed it and vanished. Jensen found their spiritual pressures and shunpo'd after then. He arrived just in time to hear parius' last words to the disintigrating hollow.

"Thats the least inventive taunt I've heard to date, and I've been around for a long time." Jensen said laughting at his freind. "So. You look different.." He said, noticing a second weapon. His energy was different too. Purer. "Did you get a hair cut?" Jensen said smiling. He was different to last time they met too. He was no longer down and depressed about his loss. He stood straight, his form giving off athority and confidence again.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Parius turned to see who was talking to him, and was surprised to see Jensen standing there. Disengaging his Ryu no Me, wondering whether Jensen had noticed it or not, Parius simply shrugged. "Better than most of the things you come up with. At least the ladies like my honeyed words." Smiling now, he sheathed his blade. "Well, I guess I did. Though, you never saw me with my insanely long hair, did you?" Touching his hair, Parius shrugged again. "I never liked longer hair anyways." Parius looked back at the Coliseum real quick, to see the young woman, and boy wave at him, before hurrying off.

Looking back at Jensen, Parius yawned. "So. Why are you in Rome? I really doubt the Soul Society sent you here, out of the blue. Which means one of two things. One, you've all finally come to your senses, and realize how lost you are without me, or two. Your here of your own free will." Parius wasn't about to spill the beans on the fact that he was no longer a Vizard. Not yet at least. "Well, before we talk, let me get us somewhere more comfortable." Grabbing Jensen by the shoulder, and activating his Ryu no Me, Parius quickly said, "Oh, this is going to be really weird the first this happens. Brace yourself." Parius teleported both of them to the ground. When he landed, he then let Jensen speak, deactivating his eye once again.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Jensen shrugged and let parius port him to the ground.. He stared around, damn that was disorientating. Jensen smiled. "I dont need honeyied words, I'm married." Jensen replied. "I'm here of free will. I figure I wont be missed until the fighting starts, and I was doing a favor for a freind. I though I'd come visit."

Jesnen looked at the sygil on parius' arm, then to graffity on a wall near the colloseum. He quickly understood why hollow invasions had dropped here. He didn't want to pry though, it was parius' business. Despite being a shinigami of the gotei, which kinda made what ever parius was up to Jensen's buisiness, Jensen would turn a blind eye. Becuase it was benifiting the world. "So why are you hanging around this part of the world?" he asked. "Extended holiday?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Parius saw Jensen look at his emblem, then to the graffiti on the wall closest to them. Rubbing the emblem now, Parius shrugged at Jensen's question. "Honestly, it was the farthest away I could get from the Soul Society, and the Coalition, while still being able to keep tabs on you both. No offense." He put his hand on his blade, a reflex now, and looked back at the Coliseum. "I now have the manpower to actually look out for things, though some of them are.....darker of personality. I'm guessing you also heard that someone was keeping the people here safe, as I tried to make it hard to find me."

Parius debated with himself to tell Jensen about the Vanguard. As long as he told no one, they would still be able to keep their element of surprise. "Jensen. If I told you something that could potentially get me arrested by both the Soul Society and the Coalition, would you keep that secret? It is really important that what I tell you not go beyond our conversation." Parius looked serious as he said this, and locked eyes with Jensen, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Jensen nodded. Though he was sure parius must be aware that both coalition and the gotei all over the world. Thats how Jensen had found him, by checking Reports from the resident shinigami. "I see.. Its not offensive, I agree that council of 46 have made bad mistakes in the past regarding vizard. But your aware, they dont govern the gotei anymore.."

He couldn't speak for the coalition so he didn't. "And yes. I heard that. We have Resident shinigami in every major city across the world.. They've had it tough lately, so I'm sure who evers here will appreaciate the help." Jensen shrugged to the last thing. "I knew you were up to something, dont mistake me for a boy playing with his fathers sword, I know what I'm about. I just didn't ask to avoid awkward conversations."

Jensen again shrugged.. "I'm not going to tell anyone. But if its something sinister, I'll have you stop now. I wont be responsible for allowing some catastrophy to unfold. Of course I trust you more then that, your not stupid or evil. And you needn't look at me like that, I'm a man of my word. You should know by now what honor means to me."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Parius breathed a sigh of relief at the last part. "Ok, good. I know, but I have to take these precautions. We must remain in the shadows, until the time is right." Parius crossed his arms, and cleared his throat. "Ok, first off. I am pleased to tell you that I am no longer a Vizard. I have become a Shinigami again. I won't tell you how, I swore I would tell no one else. I am not returning to the Gotei either. There is a reason for that, and it is the thing I am going to tell you about."

Parius pointed to the crumbling ruins of the Coliseum. "You are looking at the very first, and main headquarters of the Vanguard. I am it's leader. So, in a nutshell, I am Grand Master of the Vanguard, Parius Chitose." He pointed to the emblem on his shoulder. "Our mark. We are an organization that is trying to protect the humans, the best we can. There is also a second thing, but that's for members only." Parius then laughed. "For some reason, I feel really stupid explaining this to you."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Jensen frowned. "If theres a way to reverse hollofication, wouldn't it be better to share it with the others? I know not all vizards hate their inner hollow, but there are some who might want to return to the goteim, or just normality.." Jensen said.. The fact that someone could reverse it and didn't share seemed pretty selfish to Jensen. He didn't blame parius becuase the person told him not to tell, but whoever did know should atleast offer the chance for normality, people like Lilia for instance.. Though Ashen was more likely to punch someone in the face for even making the offer.

Jensen just shrugged when parius said he wasn't coming back. "Thats your choice freind. Sometimes I'd like to just leave and travel the world. Of course, I have a child on the way." Jensen said. He was happy about that. He'd only found out recently, so not many of the gang knew. Including Kurama. "You built your base under one of the most popular land marks in italy? I'd have used Hadriens tomb, seeing as its got those big walls and no ones allowed into the inner tomb. Well actually i'd use stone henge if I started a base, but rome is a good place to be."

"Ha.. So your doing what the gotei does, but with less restrictions i'm guessing. No harm in that, just dont cause any major catastrophies and your good to go." Jensen punched Parius in the shoulder, laughing. "I dont see why. You should feel proud, you are making a major difference here. I did see you save those people, they'd be hollow food without you. The resident shini would have been to late." Jensen looked Parius up and down. "You've gotten stronger. Think you can beat this old vet in a spar?" Jensen asked, smiling slyly.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

"Wait, your having another kid? Geez man, what are you, a rabbit?" Parius said, obviously joking. Parius then nodded at Jensen's basic understanding of the Vanguard. "We have little to no restrictions, actually. Most of our members are spread out, and free to do what they like. But they can get here fast, seeing as I can teleport now." Parius rubbed his shoulder after Jensen had hit it. It didn't hurt, it was more of a reflex.

"It seems that alot of resident Shinigami are late. I haven't seen one since I began operations here. Almost like they don't exist at all." Parius thought about Jensen's request. "My eye can see your power. I know you are more powerful than me, Jensen." Parius then looked like he was about to refuse. However, a very familiar smile wormed it's way onto his face. "But then, when has that ever stopped me before? Your on, you musclebound jerk. However, we are not fighting in Rome. We need to take this uo beyond Rome. I can't have the city I live in be destroyed now, can I?" Parius awaited Jensen's response.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Jensen slapped parius on the back of the head. "I take offense to that, considering I've only had one kid. You can't talk, you need to work on getting some Heirs of your own, mr." Jensen said chuckling. Then he shrugged. "Most aren't even vice captain strength. Still enough to handle simple hollow but do you really think they'd come out with a power like youself hanging around? I'll let our resident know he's nothing to worry about with you. "

Jensen smiled. "Ha so you've got a magic eye, eh? thats cheating. Lets go then. I'm not going into bankai but I still dont think we could fight here without causing an issue." He looked at the colloseum, shrugged and waited for parius to teleport them to where ever. When they got the Jensen drew his sword with a smirk. "Ready when yo are." He said, taking the blade in a two handed grip, sword raised high.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Parius rubbed the back of his head. However, he did sort of shrug at Jensen. "Heirs aren't exactly my priority, you know, seeing as I'm someone who will live for thousands of years." Parius sighed. "They weren't doing anything before I got here either. I guess it doesn't matter at this point. I'm here now." Parius activated said magic eye, when Jensen said about it. "It's called Ryu no Me, or Eyes of the Dragon. This is, as far as I know, a half power version. it does allow me to use two abilities though. it helps out." Parius grabbed Jensen, and teleported them to a grassy field, at least 10 miles away from Rome.

Parius drew one of his blades. "I can only use this one, as the other is a bit dangerous, and could actually hurt you if I went into Shikai. I wanna scare you, not kill you." He said, laughing. Watching Jensen, Parius realized he couldn't use his old strategies to fight him. Jensen had to have gotten new moves, so he would have to test Jensen's strengths, and weaknesses. Parius leaped forward, the ground actually breaking where he stepped off. Parius went for an overhead strike, followed up by a roundhouse kick to the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 pm

"Oh dont hold back on my account, Killing me isn't that easy young man." Jensen said. He let his mind drift into the void and removed all emotion, fear, doubt and distraction from his mind. A sheath of reiatsu formed on the sword, causing it to glow feintly golden. He continued to hold his weapon two handed.

Parius lunged at Jensen with an over head strike which was rather pointless because of his high guard, (his sword is basically pointed towards the sky.) Jensen only had to move the blade a little to knock parius' attack off course and then slash downward at the man's shoulder. The downward cut brought Jensen's sword down and allowed him to block the round house kick with the blade by turning slightly. It wouldn't cut parius' leg because of the sheath of Reiatsu covering the sword, but it would still bruise unless he pulled out of the kick at the last second somehow.

Following that Jensen turned 360 on the spot bringing his blade around and back up to its two handed high guard, he cut downwards launching a blade of wind at parius. It would hit with the force of a bala. Jensen twisted the blade, stepped in, and slashed upwards in a diagonal slash. Jensen backed off and resumed his high gaurd. "Come at me like i'm an enemy, or your wasting your time." he said emotionlessly. The void did that. It removed everything, so he was focused only on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Parius winced at the sheathed blade hitting his leg, but it wouldn't bother him much. He noticed that Jensen had no feeling in his eyes. He did learn a new trick, it seems. Parius thought, smiling. He got knocked back by the blade of wind, and was pushed beyond the diagonal slash that Jensen had aimed at him. Parius landed, but he wasn't really harmed. The blade of wind felt like a Bala, which he could handle. Parius smiled at Jensen's remark. "If you insist." Parius drew his second blade, and said "Darken, Kurayami Ryū." One of his blades became black, and swirled with Darkness.

Parius launched a crescent shaped wave at Jensen, and flung himself right after it. When the wave got to Jensen, Parius Shunpo'ed behind him. Sheathing his blade in Spiritual Pressure, much like Jensen did, Parius swiped at his back, before Shunpo'ing again, this time to the front. Jensen was much stronger than Parius, but even as teammates, Parius was always faster. Parius summoned a Dark Flare, and flung the dark orb of energy at Jensen. It was as powerful as a Cero. Parius then manipulated what small amount of darkness that was in an area, and made a shield, in case Jensen counter-attacked.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 pm

"Pulse, celestia." Jensen Jumped into the air and over the wave as parius launched it. He landed, and Parius moved. He followed and moved into a new stance, blade back, guantlet forward. He blocked parius' slash with the palm of his gauntlet and pushed the blade aside. Parius moved again, and Jensen just turned and parried the attack rather lazily with his sword. Then He unleased a trio of slashes, each letting out a bala strong blade of wind at parius.

Parius lanched a black bolt of energy. Jensen swung his sword and unleashed a wave of golden energy that met the attack with force and slowed it. Jensen side stepped and it shot past. "Better." He said, though Parius hadn't touched him. Jensen took the blade into two hands and rushed forward, raising the weapon high like before. He swung it down, smashing it into the ground and unleashed a shockwave with a strong knock back. If parius was caught, Jensen switched to his one handed stance and charped Parius, slamming his blade at the man's gut.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:55 am

Parius blocked two of the wind slashes, but the third hit. It didn't hurt very much, And Parius disregarded it. He then put both of his blades up, in order to block the shockwave. Parius didn't succeed as much as he had hoped. He got pushed back, and was left wide open. Jensen then hit Parius in the gut with his sword. Parius flew back, and landed on his back. However, he got back up within five seconds, breathing just a bit heavier. "You just did the thing I wanted to avoid. Be hit by you. It really hurts, you ox." Parius said, grinning again.

He then felt Kuroi stir. Huh. This should get good within a couple of minutes, if Kuroi actually wakes up. Although, at the same time, I'm not sure how i would tone down Kuroi in order not to do unnecessary amounts of damage to Jensen. All this flew through his brain, before Parius picked a plan. He then pointed at Jensen. "An old favorite." Parius charged his Black Dragon Wave, and fired it, straight at Jensen. It was as powerful as a Cero and a half, so it wouldn't do much damage against Jensen. However, Parius then moved as fast as he could, moving all around Jensen, striking out with both of his blades, using Shunpo to his advantage. All the while, Parius's Kuroi Kasai Ryu kept stirring. Things were about to get exciting.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 am

Jensen knocked parius back. As the man started to stand and speak Jensen raised his blade so it was horizontal to him and slightly behind, and drove it forward with a twist, which launched a swirling spear of air pressure at parius. It contained the same peircing power as the trust that launched it, but wouldn't actually peirce because Jensen was using Reiatsu Sheath not parting the silk, the dangerous version, to launch it.

Parius spoke again and launched his black dragon wave. It didn't catch Jensen off gaurd but the attack still got him. He blocked with his gauntlet and sword and let it wash over him. When it passed, Jensen had been pushed back about 5 ft, his hair was loose and his hoari was shreaded. He pulled it off, leaving him shirtless. Then parius came at him moving fast. Jensen stayed in one spot and turned to engage each strike, blocking with sword or gauntlet as parius moved around him.

He did land a few but he seemed to have forgotten Jensen was a strong defensive fighter. Parius' current attack plan was akin to throwing boulders at a mountain. You did damage, but not as much as you'd think. Jensen slammed the blade down and unleased a shockwave to knockback parius, then struck with a barrage of slashes.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:15 am

Parius saw the piercing wave of air, and activated his Black Aegis. A bubble-like shield surrounded Parius, and the air hit the shield. Disengaging it, he smiled as his Black Dragon Wave hit Jensen. He knew it wouldn't do much damage, but the fact that it hit him was enough to make Parius happy. As Jensen threw off his Haori, Parius merely responded with, "What? you took up stripping as well?" Jensen was blocking most of his strikes, which was surprising Parius. he was going pretty fast. Stopping as Jensen slammed his blade down. jumping away, he was still hit by the shockwave. Bringing his blade up to defend himself, Parius utilized his natural speed, and augmented it with Shunpo to block Jensen's strikes. He then felt Kuroi awaken. "Shit." Parius said, Shunpo'ing away.

Placing his hand over his now awakened Zan, His spirit materialized besid eof him. Taking on the appearance of a slim young man of average height with rather messy black hair, which almost reaches down to his shoulders, along with some strands pointing upwards on top of his head and a prominent tuft obscuring most of his forehead. His hair was brushed to the right side of his face covering up his right eye. He had red eyes with slit pupils. He wore a long, black cape reaching down to his feet, with golden edges, a much lighter collar circling his neck, and a prominent, white ribbon hanging down on his chest. His cape had a light symbol on it. Below it, he seems to wear a plain greyish blueish tinted white shirt, with prominent brown cuffs and what looks like a large metal band circling each of his biceps. From a light sash circling his waist hung a distinctive, pale blue cloth waistguard, consisting of four long pieces of cloth reaching down below his knees. Each of these pieces was adorned by a large, dark cross with fan-shaped arms. Below such waistguard, he wore a pair of armored boots, which, on the front, bear plates bearing the very same motif which appears on the waistguard.

The young man looked at Parius. "Why didn't you wake me when this fight began?" "Because, it's merely a spar between old friends." Parius said, looking quite angrily at Kuroi. "Very well. I will remain awakened until you need me. Which, should be soon, I'd wager." The spirit disappeared, and Parius sighed. "Burn them to bones, Kuroi Kasai Ryū." The dragon growled in his mind, and the blade became wrapped in black flames, extending the whole way up Parius's arm. Looking at Jensen, Parius seemed unhappy. "Well. I guess I wanna show you something." Pointing his Kurayami Ryu at Jensen, Parius then used the full extent of his speed, and Shunpo. Appearing behind Jensen, Parius used his Black Flame Roar. Black flames blasted out of his mouth, and headed towards Jensen. The flames were less powerful than usual, meaning if they hit him, they would only burn for one post. If Jensen moved to dodge this, Parius would Shunpo to appear next to him, and fired a Black Flame Wave at him. A wave of black flames would be sent straight towards him. Again, the flames would only last for a post, and the wave was as strong, and fast as a Cero.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Jensen ignored the little comment and watched as Parius conversed with a tall thin man with long hair. Then he released his second weapon. It was strange to see a shinigami with 2 shikai, but it didn't surprise him. Jensen watched as black flames engulfed parius' arm, and the he roared and unleashed a load of fire. Jensen threw up his right arm and a shield of golden energy formed, blocking the attack.

Parius moved and attacked with another flame attack, and Jensen countered with a pulse wave. It pushed back against the fire as Jensen lept over the attack and brought his blade down towards parius in a two handed grip. A blade of wind shot from his sword, then he brought the weapon up into and upper cut across parius' chest.

Jensen Shunpo'd away and lowered his blade. "Interesting powers." He said to parius. "But I want you to really give it your all. Bankai, Celestia Astrum." Jensen said. There was a burst of bright orange gold energy and when it died away Jensen was wearing black armor, with a kite shield in on his right arm and the same thick bastardsword from before.

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Parius dodged the blade of wind, and the slash upwards at his chest. Parius listened to Jensen, and said, "Well, for someone who said he wasn't going to use Bankai, you sure used Bankai." He chuckled at that, but then Parius grew serious. "I'll let you know, I really don't like using my Bankai on my friends. I'm only doing this to counter your own. Bankai." Flames burst around Parius, before disappearing. Parius's hair was now white, and his Ryu no Me was different, and now inhabited both of his eyes, instead of just his left one. He gained a blue Haori, which was blue, and a white zig-zag design on the ends of the sleeves, and the bottom of the Haori. It had a twin dragon symbol on the back. "Kurayami Ryūjin, and Kuroi Kasai Ryū Kokuō." Parius swung his blades, getting a feel for his swipes. "Now, we truely begin, eh Jensen?" He said, staring at Jensen with his Ryu no Me eyes.

Bending his knees, Parius took off, the ground cracking due to his speed. Moving straight on, Parius brought flames out, and moved them to hit Jensen before he did. Parius then entered a field where he was in range of Jensen's sword, he then stopped. Looking right at Jensen, Parius suddenly fazed out, and started moving around Jensen, increasingly faster and faster. "Time to test out how much you remember my speed." (Ooc: It basically looks like ichigo did, when he moved all around Byakuya)

Parius touched his blade into the ground, causing black spikes to appear all around Jensen. The spikes were a foot and a half high. he kept moving, summoning his Dark Lances, spears made of Darkness. He fired them off, all at once, from different positions. the spears themselves weren't powerful, but their usefulness was in their piercing capability. Parius kept up his speed, waiting for Jensen's counter-attack.

His new Ryu no Me-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Jensen wasn't as fast but Parius was underestimating him. He could track his movements enough to know where he was going. spikes started popping out of the ground. Jensen crouched and lept into the air to get away from them. Parius fired dark lances and once tore a hole in Jensen's armor as it shot past. He caught the next on his shield and shunpo'd out of the way of the rest.

Jensen threw out a ball of golden energy that started to pull everything around it towards it. If it caught parius it would pull him towards the centre before exploding outwards with the force of a cero, sending anything near it flying. It sucked up a few rocks before that, and when it exploded it went off like a frag. Jensen had to use his shield to block a rock that cracked itself into dust against the shield.

Jensen used shunpo to get close to Parry and smashed his shield towards the mans chest, following it up with a downward diaganal cut for parius' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Parius watched as only one of his spears scored a hit. He then saw Jensen launch a ball of golden energy, and felt the tug of it try to pull him in. Parius's Eye glowed, and the ball disappearing and reappearing somewhere far behind him. Parius's Eye disengage, and he winced from the sudden pain in his eye. Parius felt the shield hit him in the chest, before he quickly moved away, dodging the diagonal slash. Catching his breath, because the shield had knocked the wind out of him, Parius looked at Jensen. "Why is it your hits always hurt?"

Parius straightened up, before calmly going back into a stance, his swords hanging freely at his sides. Breathing in, Parius then charged his second version of his Black Dragon Wave. Seething with energy, Jensen would definently feel the spiritual pressure building. An orb formed in his hand, and Parius showed it to Jensen. "Cheers, mate." Parius smashed the orb in his hand, and a huge blast of spiritual pressure was felt for miles. Parius now glowed with black energy. He had taken in the energy from his Black Dragon Wave, and gained boosts in everything (Speed X2, Strength X2, etc). Parius was, if it was even possible, even faster than before.

Parius spun, releasing a circular wave of black flames at Jensen. Parius then manipulated all of his fire to attack Jensen, following the Captain if he dodged the initial attack. If close, Parius would explode the flames outward, spraying Jensen with flames. Parius had to use this new powerup while it lasted, so he sped up straight at Jensen. Black flames barely keeping up with him, Parius sliced vertically, before changing into a downward slash with his Kurayami. He then fired off one of his crescent shaped energy attacks. It was as powerful as a Cero. Parius then shot back, ready for retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:15 pm

"Do I really need to answer that?" Jensen replied after his shield had hit parius. He watched Parius charge a ball of black energy and then obsorb it, causing him to glow with black energy. He followed this up with a wave of black flames, and Jensen countered with a pulse wave to knock back the flames. Parius manipulated the flames and Jensen shunpo'd aside. The flames persued. He spun and launched another pulse wave to drive back the flames then turned on parius and cut his sword through the air. a golden blade of reiatsu rippled through the air at parius with the power of a cero oscuros behind it.

At the same time the flames exploded out and hit him, but there wasn't much to burn on the old warrior because of his armor. He shrugged the flames off. Jensen met Parius up close and steel clashed. His paldron was rent and parius' downward cut hit flesh. blood began trickling down Jensen's chest plate. He ignored the pain. Jensen swiveled his sword and smashed the tip towards Parius before jumping back to avoid a wave of black energy. He shunpo'd back in, his shield transforming into his shikai Gauntlet. He attempted to catch parius by the collar and drag his head down so he could plan a knee in parius' face. If he failed that he'd turn his gauntlet back to a shield and settle in for parius' counter.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Parius dodged the wave of energy, a bit surprised at the energy behind it. Dodged a bullet there. He thought, before continuing his attacks. He felt the tip of Jensen's blade hit his stomach. Ignoring the pain, besides the initial impact, and moved out of Jensen's reach when he tried to grab him. Parius moved back, only to smile again. His blades then disintegrated, and flowed around him. "Time for my final trick of the day." Parius knew Jensen wouldn't be expecting this next move. "Toukai. Shin Ryusenshi."

Black flames and darkness wrapped around Parius for a second, before cracking, and breaking off to reveal him. Parius now looked more like a samurai. His hair flowed out, reaching past his shoulders, and was black again. He had a silver chest plate, and a black scarf around his neck, with now armored gloves. He had on the black uniform of a Shinigami under that. Instead of two blades, Parius now only wielded one. It was black, and draconic looking, with a wind on the hilt of the blade, and a nagatama tied to the end of the hilt. Parius's smile was gone, and he was as serious as he could be. Pointing the new blade at Jensen, still glowing with the power from his power-up, he merely said, "Let's go, Captain Reinhart."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 pm

"About time." Jensen replied to Parius' toukai. "I've wanted someone to test this on for a long time now. Toukai, Celestia Astrum!" Bright golden energy surged around Jensen, washing over him. His armor turned platinum with blue cloth and chainmail in beween the thick steel plates, his sword changed from black to silver, and his shield got bigger, a more tower shield shape to it. Jensen now had a helmet on, with long silver hair flowing out and down his back.

Jensen gripped his new sword and rushed at Parius, unleashing a trio of to right slashes and launching bala strong attacks from it. There was a noticable increase in his speed too. Jensen closed on parius fully now and went into a combination of attacks with both sword and shield. He faught with skill and finisse backrf with brute force, as was his style. It was when he backed of that parius should begin to worry, as his shield vanished and a guantlet replaced it, the same from before.

A ball of energy appeared attached to the gauntlet by a chain, and Jensen swung it at at parius. If it hit anything thing, it would explode with the force of a cero oscuros in a 100ft radius. anything caugh in the blast, bar Jensen who was untouched by his own attack, would be sent flying.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Parius watched, as Jensen released his own Toukai. Nodding at his old friend, Parius brought his blade up, in a much more comfortable, and defensive stance. Parius blocked two of the slashes, but the third hit. Parius was hit by the Bala force behind it. Brushing it off, Parius Fully locked into combat mode. Blocking the slashes Jensen was making, Parius knew he was lucky that he had the boosts from his Black Dragon wave. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to block these strikes at all. Even with the boosts, each hit jarred his right arm, and Parius couldn't effectively dodge, or block the shield strikes.

Jensen moved back, and Parius saw his shield disappear, replaced with his usual gauntlet. Curious, but keeping his defensive stance, Parius saw Jensen make a ball of energy attached to a chain on the gauntlet. Parius immediately did not like the looks of the ball of energy. Parius dodged the first swing, but was close to the ball when it hit the ground. Bad move. The thing exploded outwards, knocking Parius back. Skidding across the ground on his back, Parius then got rolled against his will. Finally stopping, he slowly got up. He knew the wind was knocked out of him, for sure. Keeping back, until he regained his usual breathing, Parius thought of some way to get to Jensen. I have used most of my attacks. The only one I have left that'll do any damage is....No. I cannot use that. Parius sighed, before looking back at Jensen.

Notcing Jensen's shadow, Parius suddenly got an idea. His outfit turned black, and Parius slowly slipped into his own shadow. He re-appeared behind Jensen, through Jensen's own shadow. Parius then launched his crescent-shaped wave of energy at Jensen, before swinging his blade, and creating his black flames. Manipulating them again, Parius fully attacked Jensen with his full power over the black flames. They would move randomly, and attack randomly. Parius's arm then seemingly burned with black flames, and Parius launched his Black Flame Dragon Wave. A wave of Rietsu and flames in the shape of a dragon charged towards Jensen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Rome (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next