Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) I_vote_lcapA day to relax... Maybe. (Open) I_voting_barA day to relax... Maybe. (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) I_vote_lcapA day to relax... Maybe. (Open) I_voting_barA day to relax... Maybe. (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A day to relax... Maybe. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A day to relax... Maybe. (Open)   A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Out of all the cities in the world, new york was her least favorite.  She used to live in queens, what felt like a long time ago now. But memories of a kinder time was not why she hated the city. The thing that bothered her was that it was the home of the Coalition HQ, who she regarded as bunch of failures. How could they protect the world when they couldn't keep one human locked away properly?

Gaige was now only a few blocks away from the coalition building, though the reason she was so close to it had nothing to do with the coalition. She  had just left a meeting wth an employer who seemed to believe he'd be safer dealing with a mercenary within range of the building. She didn't understand why, if she wanted to kill him she could do it and be gone from here before anyone could react.

But murder was not on the agenda for this young lady today, in fact, now that that was over she was going to find something relaxing to do. Gaige stood at 5'6", with brown hair tied into messy pig tails. She wore goggles on her head, a blue sleevless button up jacket, red shirt with lots of belts, black and  white tights and a pair o sneakers. Her left arm was entirely robotic, and she appeared to be a few years younger than she actually was.

As Gaige headed down the street she noticed she'd attracted some attention. Either thugs, or hired goons. Hired goons ment she'd been set up, and she'd be going back to that client to smash his face in, or she'd just be smashing these fools faces in. She didn't want to be doing that out in the open so she turned down a alley and continued walking like there wasn't a problem. They followed.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax... Maybe. (Open)   A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:59 am

A day to relax... maybe, thought the young blond-haired girl lying on a roof in New York City. The girl appeared to be about 18 or 19 years old, with a pale complexion and blue eyes. However, this was no ordinary teenager. She was Liv Firestorm, an Arrancar and daughter of Arngrim Wolfcloak, the leader of the feared Espada. Though Liv shared the same blood and abilities as the other Arrancars, she did not share their beliefs. Where the Espada sought to dominate oppress the weak, Liv believed in protecting them. This view, along with her kindness and general goodwill to most living beings, has served only to estrange her from her father and the rest of her kin.

Liv let out a huge sigh. She was lying on the edge of a roof, overlooking a dingy alleyway. She was wearing her usual eclectic attire that was her trademark. Gazing dolefully at the clouds in the sky, she began to daydream. Various incomplete images floated through her mind, the common theme in them all being the possibilities that would be open to her if she was not an Arrancar. As a good-aligned Arrancar, she found it close to impossible to forge any kind if bonds with anybody, due to mistrust from both sides. She wondered what it would be like to have real friends.

Just then, something caught her attention. There was movement in the alleyway below. Liv rolled over and looked down to see a young brown-haired girl walking down the alleyway, passing a bunch of shady-looking thugs. One of the thugs gestured to the others, and the began to stalk after the young girl. The girl appeared to have a curious-looking mechanical left arm, however the thugs out-numbered her 6 to 1. "I'm not gonna let this happen." Liv stood up and deployed her zanpakuto. Flash greaves and gauntlets appeared on her. Then, she charged up her Cero of the Intercepting Fist(link: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1670-cero-of-the-intercepting-fist-and-flaming-fist) and dropped down in front of the thugs, fists and greaves glowing bright white with energy. "Is there something I can help you with gentlemen?" The thugs glanced at each other, nodded, and lunged at Liv. She connected with a strike on each of them and sent them scurrying away. Liv powered down again and flicked her blond hair over her shoulder. "Thought so!" She turned to regard the young girl. "Sorry, my name's Liv. I don't know if you could have handled them yourself or not, but I kinda wanted to kick their butts anyway, ya know?" Liv put her hand behind her head and grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax... Maybe. (Open)   A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Gaige noticed the 6 thugs following her, and sighed. She flicked her wrist and the blade built into her left arm slid out, and she started to turn, just as someone crashed down into the pavement between her and the thugs. The thugs attacked and were driven back with a flurry of punches. Giage expected the arrancar to finish them off but she was wrong, as the blond let them go. 

The woman seemed pleased as she turned to meet gaige, only to find a handgun pointed at her face. "I know how to defend myself arrancar. Any particular reason your roaming the streets looking for girls to save? is that your thing? you eat women?" That was Gaige's guess atleast, because normally arrancar wouldn't wait to decide, they usually just started killing anything around them.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax... Maybe. (Open)   A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:47 pm

A fourteen year old boy was walking down the street today. Actually, he was tailing a group of 6 thugs. This 4 foot 5 inch tall boy was given the job to take down a group of thugs that were following defenseless women. There were no specifics on who these men were, but there was one guy in there that was nearly caught and had his face shown and photographed. A rather chubby, but scarred face that looked so ugly that not even a mother could love it. With a sigh, Niko Viction, the new advisor of the Coalition's Center of Dangerous Human Capture and/or destruction, continues following the thugs.

The fourteen year old was wearing a white wife-beater tank top today, which was a bit long cause it hangs over the top of his black denim jeans, and the jeans cover the top part of his gray boots. The boy's long, black hair had his bangs hanging over his face, some strands of hair blocking over his eyes, and on top of his head was a small beret that Niko had found a day ago. He had a cellphone that he made himself after dissambling a random cellphone he found in the trash a day ago. Niko was already in a good mood today, due to him taking off his cast two days ago.

The boy saw the thugs follow a girl into an alley, which he was about to enter until he hears sounds of pain and the guys running out of there like idiots. Niko recognizes the one ugly face, so he assumes that this is the gang... He pulls out his pistol, loaded with concussion rounds, and shoots six times...

The men, who were shot in the head, were unconscious immediately. The boy pulls out his cellphone and calls the Coalition front desk, calling for some people to get these scumbags. Hanging up, the boy feels disappointed that this was the best he could be used for at the moment. Just getting rid of scumbags off the street. He feels good, but also feels like he hasn't done enough.

He looks to his right and sees two girls in the alley... Wait, that's one more than who went in. And one of them is pointing a gun at the other... Niko caught parts of the conversation, like the blonde's name being Liv, the word arrancar, and eating girls... What the hell is going on?

The boy walks into the alley and now gets a clear look at the gauntlets of the blonde girl and the mechanical arm of the pig-tailed girl. Almost instantly, he seems excited to look at what the things they have are. He says, almost sounding somewhat shy but mostly normal, "Hello there, you okay? It seems those thugs didn't lay a hand on you, so I'm glad you are all okay. Also, can you please put away the gun. It's not nice to point guns at people... Or fingers... or swords, sharp rocks, and those long frenchy breads... Not nice to point at people in general."

The boy scratches the back of his head with his right hand, because he was a bit uncomfortable as he was not used to being so straight forward with his conversation. So he actually felt a little comfortable as he went off on his own little talking path, and his voice trailed off to quiet mumbles near the end...
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax... Maybe. (Open)   A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Liv was taken slightly by surprise by the girl's reaction. "Woah, hold up a bit. I don't eat people. That's gross!" She put her hands up in the air. "I also didn't know you could defend yourself so well, I just didn't want to take the chance." Liv smiled at the girl sheepishly. Then, a young boy, no more than 14 or 15, walked into the alleyway. He seemingly chastised the girl about pointing her gun at Liv, but he didn't seem entirely convinced in himself. In fact he seemed genuinely uncomfortable.

Liv flashed him a warm smile. "Don't worry young man, just a slight misunderstanding. Nothing to worry about." She then turned back to regard the girl, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax... Maybe. (Open)   A day to relax... Maybe. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to relax... Maybe. (Open)
Page 1 of 1