Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Practice (open to everyone) I_vote_lcapPractice (open to everyone) I_voting_barPractice (open to everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Practice (open to everyone) I_vote_lcapPractice (open to everyone) I_voting_barPractice (open to everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Practice (open to everyone) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Practice (open to everyone) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Practice (open to everyone) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Practice (open to everyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Practice (open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Practice (open to everyone)   Practice (open to everyone) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Jeison is standing in the middle of the forest on an uncharted island. "We are away from human life here this is a good place as any to practice our fighting so how about it lil buddy?" He asks the little black kitten on his head as he pets the little guy. "Meow meow meow" come a reply in a little squeak of a voice. The kitten makes a quick movement with its paw and smacks Jeison in his face. "What was that for?" He asks as he rubs his face. "Meow meow" " fine what ever" replies Jeison.

The man stands 5'11" his red hair hangs to his shoulders and is tied back out of his eyes with a headband. He reaches up with his left hand and adjusts the eye patch over his left eye. He is muscular and cut so all of his muscles are of average size of someone working out all the time to maintain his appearance. His blue torso armor shinning in the sun from where he has just polished it.

He gets into a offensive fighting stance as the kitten on his head hunckers down and closes his eyes. The reiatsu starts to glow a light blue around his closed fists as he starts to punch the base of a huge tree. He is keeping his attention on his training but not as much to let some one catch him of guard. He continually senses the area around him for any danger.

He hit the base with a left punch followed by a right over and over in a fluid motion. He throws in an occasional elbow. 15 minuets pass and the tree splinters up the middle and the back half falls to the ground with a loud CRASH. "Whew let's move on to the next tree." He says with a big grin on his face as he wipes the sweat off his face. As he approachs the next tree of similar size he starts the same way as the last on but this time he picks up the pace and adds kicks in with all the combos he is practicing. His hands and feet are flying as he is pounding on this tree.
Back to top Go down

Practice (open to everyone)
Page 1 of 1