Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Easing the Boredom[Open] I_vote_lcapEasing the Boredom[Open] I_voting_barEasing the Boredom[Open] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Easing the Boredom[Open] I_vote_lcapEasing the Boredom[Open] I_voting_barEasing the Boredom[Open] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Easing the Boredom[Open] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Easing the Boredom[Open] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Easing the Boredom[Open] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Easing the Boredom[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Easing the Boredom[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:16 am

Rei had been walking around for hours now looking for something to do. Before he started aimlessly wandering around, he had been reading. The book was rather long, however, after years of being a dedicated reader, he had finished it quickly and missed little to no detail. Despite enjoying books, the book wasn't particularly interesting to him. He felt the story was overused, a boy feeling lost in the world with no friends or family to call his own. He sighed at the thought of the book and he began speeding up in his walk.

As he walked through Sereitei, he passed numerous shinigami, all from different squads. Many of them were nameless to him, and even more smelled of alcoholic beverages and smoke. He held his breath as he walked through, for he wasn't to thrilled about the smell of cigarettes and alcohol. He placed his hand on his mouth and nose and held his head down. This served to purposes. One, to avoid the smell as well as eye contact with delinquent shinigami. The second purpose was to avoid the rays of light shining from the sun that partially blinded Rei as he walked through the maze that is Sereitei. However, by avoiding two problems, he only managed to cause another. He hadn't noticed anyone else around in his haste, but before he knew it, he crashed into someone. He hit them so hard he fell stumbled back before he could look up to see who was there and apologize.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 am

Ty was headed in the general wave of Shinigami, and was reading a scroll when suddenly he was slammed into by another individual. It was a hard hit, and he barely caught himself before he landed on his backside, but he managed to catch himself. He shook his head a bit catching his breath that was knocked out of him and shook off the birds from the hit, it had been hard after all. After a moment he looked for who walked into him and saw Rei. "Are you ok?" he asked offering the other person his hand to help him up.

Ty stood around 5 feet 8 inches tall but was a solid muscle built of over 170 pounds, he was also dressed in a white uniform and black belt as opposed to the other shinigami who were mostly dressed in black. His sword was on his left hipa. "Im sorry I was kind of preoccupied reading a scroll I didnt see you coming towards me."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:58 am

When Rei finally caught sight of the man, he stared for at least a minute and then finally he took Ty's hand. Once on his feet, he observed Ty from head to toe. He immediately felt ashamed because even though he was at least an inch taller than Ty, his body structure was rather flimsy in comparison. Also, he was rather impressed by the way Ty stood out from the other shinigami who were mostly clad in black. Rei realized that he'd been quiet for a while which wasn't unnatural for him, however, he didn't wish to be rude especially after crashing into him so he replied.

"No, it wasn't all your fault. As a matter of fact, I should have been watching where I was going rather then looking at the ground." He noticed Ty had been reading a scroll and before his curiosity could best him, he pushed the observation from his mind and immediately changed the subject. "By the way, I am Rei." Rei figured he was a lieutenant so normally he'd be easily recognizable, or at least most of the time, but Rei seemed to have forgotten the fact and introduced his self to the other Soul Reaper. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:11 am

Offers a slight bow. "Nice to meet you Rei, I am Tyler Lomanski, but most just call me Ty." he responded. He rolled up the scroll and tucked it inside a small hardened holder at the side of his sword snapping the lid shut and locked the clasp. "We probably should both watch were we are going it would probably make things simpler." He looked around for a moment. "So what squad are you from?" He asked momentarily looking for a Division badge. "Or are you still looking, like me?"

He was still sore over the meeting that he had with the second division, and hoped the person he was talking too was not going to say he was part of the Second Division, but he knew what his luck was like these days.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:20 am

Rei watched closely as Ty put the scroll in the holder beside his sword. He listened to Tyler speaking and became nervous. Rei wasn't normally one for extended conversation and he wasn't very good at masking his nervousness like other things, so he began playing with the ornaments attached to his belt. At this time, he was very grateful that they were there to keep him busy while he strived to make it to this conversation. He lifted his sleeve so his fingers were showing and then he ran his fingers through the variety of charms he had on him. Then he finally decided to respond to Tyler.

"Oh right, I forgot the other half of my introduction." Rei had been oblivious to the exchange between Tyler and his captain and whether it was a negative or positive one, but he continued the conversation as he normally would whether Tyler met the captain or not. He decided to reintroduce himself, but this time, he would do it properly, as he should have done it before. "I am Rei Akira, the lieutenant of the Second Division." Then something Tyler said caught his attention. "Still looking you say? How is that going for you? I can imagine you may be impressed by many of the squads."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:33 am

He sighs with an inward curse, of course this person would be from second division. Of course his outward appearance showed no obvious reaction to his response, He would offer him a bow "Lieutenant." he sighed removing a tablet computer from inside his jacket he looked over it for a moment when the other man made a comment. "Yeah im still looking, most of them have been more impressive then others."

He held his tongue about commenting about Rei's captain, he had to make sure that he avoided making any such comments. "I currently have had meetings with the Captains of the Seventh and the Thirteenth squads. I hope to be able to talk to the Captain of the tenth next."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:45 am

Rei was rather impressed, it seemed Tyler was trying hard to get into a squad. He tilted his head a little to the side and examined the computer. Rei wasn't used to seeing many of those being used around Sereitei and found such devices odd. However, he pushed the idea from his mind and continued on about Tyler and his squad choosing. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of candy. His eyes sparkled as he unwrapped it and put in his mouth. It was a red circular candy, and it was rather sweet. Once the piece of candy entered Rei's mouth, he spaced out for at least a few seconds then he returned to his self.

"To be honest, that sounds like a lot of work. I don't think I could bother myself with it. You seem to really want this. I wonder why." Rei found his story of becoming a Soul Reaper was rather less impressive than some of the other stories he's heard, and so he often found himself eavesdropping on other conversations between shinigami. While he was curious about Tyler's past, he tried to remain on topic, but at the same time, he was beginning to grow tired of remaining in the same place. He walked around Ty and continued past him. "If you don't mind, I'd rather continue this conversation while walking. Also, have you no interest in the Second Squad?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:53 am

Nods and starts walking in the direction that he indicated. "Seem to really want to have meetings? of course, why wouldnt I want to find out as much information about possible squads as possible before signing up with them?" He replied as they walked, he turned off the tablet computer and slipped it back into the jacket.

"As for the second squad, me and your Captain had a rather big disagreement. I won't be signing up with him....ever." he replied rather strongly. "Your squad was my first choice origonally." He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Rei tried his best to avoid the rays of the sky as he walked. He listened to Tyler with patience and nodded. "Not saying it's a bad approach, just saying it seems like a lot of work. I wouldn't want to do it." He looked out of the corner of his eyes to see how Tyler might react to his apparent laziness. Tyler then began speaking about the second squad and Rei couldn't help but smile at what he heard. Deep down he expected as much, after all, his captain was a pretty serious person, though caring all the same even though it didn't show much. He waited for Ty to finish before answering him.

"I actually expected as much. This time, Rei looked at Ty as he spoke about his captain. "The captain is pretty serious, however, he still cares about his fellow squad members. What did you guys 'disagree' about?" He was curious, because as he knew his captain, the captain wouldn't get upset at someone, if they chose not to heed his words he'd just say it was on them.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Just apparently shrugs at the laziness of this Shinigami, it wasnt exactly like he was expecting anything better out of the second squad right now. He shrugged again as they continued to walk. "We disagreed because he had bad information about me not graduating the academy, which I fully did." He responded. "He started freaking out on me after I showed him a particular skill and threw me out of the seconds grounds."[color=brown]

He shook his head. "Don't know why he had such a reaction, but meh, I am pretty sure me and him would never see eye to eye, and even if he asked me to join again I would turn him down." He explained. "Besides I think im going to find a better spot for myself then what he was offering."

"Why did you choose the second?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Rei listened to him until the end and when he finished talking, he shrugged Ty off. He couldn't think of an answer so he just spit out a quick reply. "I'm quick, and aim for perfection so I was placed there." He looked at Ty looking to see what he'd reply and before allowing Ty even five seconds to reply he got an idea. "Of course you can see a demonstration rather than hear about one." He winked at Ty assuming he would understand what he meant. After all, he would easily clear his boredom with a little friendly spar.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"Ive been through too many matches in the last day or so, I'm going to have to take a rain check on that." He replied to his intonation. He didnt like refusing a sparing match, but he's been through a couple of matches and was still recovering from the injuries sustained in the fight with Diath so he should probably avoid reinjuring them. Not to mention he was outright told to avoid fighting by the captain of the fourth.

"Give me a few days and then we can talk about that, ok?" He explained. "But right now I have a meeting to go to and must call it a night. It was nice to meet you." He exclaimed offering Rei his hand to shake. He had to run back to his place and prepare for yet another meeting, this one was far more important then a Sparing match anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easing the Boredom[Open]   Easing the Boredom[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Easing the Boredom[Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: