Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) I_vote_lcapReverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) I_voting_barReverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) I_vote_lcapReverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) I_voting_barReverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Empty
PostSubject: Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)   Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Reverse Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Vergetelheid Van Eiser (Oblivion of Claimant)
True Age: 120 yrs. old
Sex: Non-Gender
Personality:
A joker at heart, Eiser loves practical jokes and all that those encompass. Preferring to pull jokes on strangers, as then Eiser would not have to deal with complaints from those around it. There is nothing sacred to the hollow, anything being fair game for jokes. Its view on life being that life is a Hell hole, and their is no meaning of life. The goal just being to survive as long as you can. This nature of Eiser makes it seem childish and that of a delinquent to others, and more often than not Eiser has many enemies due to what the hollow says "lack of humor." Though that is but scratching the surface of this specter which has taken over a shinigami, and became dominant over the zanpaktou spirit. With a very care free attitude, Eiser take what comes and deals out in return what it deems necessary. Usually not looking for conflict, ironically Eiser creates conflict unknowingly by spouting jokes of someone's mother.

However, that is but the outside layer of Eiser. This dominant being usually have an obsessive nature, and uses logic not truly adequate most of the time. Some labels Eiser has been called over the years are many, but some are troll, jerk, prankster, nonconformist, liberal, monster, and what a local PTA called Eiser "indecent and not befitting of life" after having performed at a school in Florida without being invited, and wrecking the place. Eiser is a loose cannon ready to blow at most times. Not one to be trusted with secrets that are of unimportance. Tending to laugh a lot of the time, Eiser's main life is that of freedom and fun, tending to not be serious.

That does not mean Eiser is never serious. Eiser once angered or provoked or something of that nature, the hollow will go all out for revenge, sometimes going over board and would be more than willing to kill others or itself to achieve its goals. Eiser is able to speak to the inner shinigami and zanpaktou spirit easily, the group of them being close knit, in a love-hate relationship so to speak. Eiser can be loyal, but only to a select few causes will it ever be willing to lay down its life for. Seeing the world as a game, and everyone is a pawn for nothing.

Likes: Paranoia, phobia, Disgrace, Despair, Power, Life, Death, Contrast, Language, Food, Discovery, Invention, Destruction, Graveyards, Burials, Fire, Water, Stars, Clothing, Humans, Animals, Plants, Failure, achievement, Creation, Opposites, Love, Hate, Selflessness, Selfishness, Learning, Growing, Shrinking, Black, White, illusions, reality, pain, suffering, Rampage, Art, And Science.
Fears: The Color Red, Swamps, itself, And Rain.

Hollow Form: Vasto Lorde

Character Appearance

Hollow

Height: Seven Feet, Seven Inches (7', 7")
Clothing: Eiser possesses a uniform that hides its wings, and body. It is a full body cloak, with gloves, boots, socks, pants, shirt, face mask, and hood. With a cloak over it. The clothing is as strong as an above average hierro.
Physical Traits: Eiser looks like a humanoid gargoyle creature with two wings sprouting from its lower back. Eiser is rippling with muscle and has two brilliant eyes of pure white. Its skin being a dakr black in contrast to its eyes.
Spoiler:
Weight: Four hundred pounds (400 lbs.)
Accessories: N/A

Racial Abilities

Racial Abilities Shinigami:
=Kidou Use- Eiser is able to use Kidou spells, when using its zanpakuto abilities.
=Zanpakuto- Eiser owns a Zanpakuto from the shinigami it took over.
=Hoho/Shunpo- Eiser is able to use airwalking and shunpo when using its zanpakuto abilities.
=Konso- Eiser is able to perform Konso on wayward spirits when using its zanpakuto abilities.
=Senkaimon Gates- Eiser is able to open a gate while using its zanpakuto abilities.

Racial Abilities Hollow:
=Soul-Body Separation- Eiser can use this ability on NPC's.
=Acidic Touch- Eiser's acidic touch is above average in strength.
=Cero- Eiser's ceros are above average in strength as well.
=Garganta- Eiser can make gargantas.
=Negacion- Eiser can create a negacion to protect its allies.
=High-Speed Regeneration- Eiser's regeneration is above average in potency.

Racial Abilities Vizard:
=Reiryoku Enhancement- Eiser is still hollow and shinigami, thus possible.
=Power Augmentation- Eiser is still hollow and shinigami, thus possible.
=Mask Protection (Edited)- Eiser can bypass pain and suffering on its body and continue to fight as if the pain did not happen. Damage still happens to its body, but the pain is voided, while using zanpakuto abilities.

Racial Abilities Custom:
=Bescherming tegen de regen (Protection from the rain)- Similar To Hierro, above average strength.
=Lachwekkend sensaties (Laughable sensations)- Similar To Pesquisa, above average strength.
=Verbeteringen van de gecombineerde (Enhancements of the combined)- Similar To Sonido, this can be used without the need of zanpakuto abilities.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Eiser fights through trickery and deceit, not caring for anything other than itself and allies in combat. It would as soon kill its enemy as it would give them mercy. Eiser fights with an unpredictable streak, willing to sacrifice itself at times, and at others just the opposite. Tending to rely only on its massive amounts of racial abilities and kidou that it has known, Eiser fights with an odd combination of close combat and ranged, being an expert in both fields, but having very few powers other than that.
Strengths: Eiser has fabulous strength, being able to lift up large objects with ease, and hurl them a good distance, Eiser has enormous stamina, beign able to outlast nearly any of its opponents in combat. Eiser has fabulous durability and large amounts of spiritual energy, and it has great control of it, being able to focus its spiritual energy into objects. Eiser has great sensing abilities. Expery in kidou, while using shinigami powers.
Weaknesses: Eiser has poor speed, and has a lack of different abilities, having to rely on its racial abilities and kidou. Eiser is weak to psychological based attacks despite its age. Has access to half of its powers at any time.

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:
=Voeding uit de zwakte (Feeding off of the weakness)- When Eiser is placed under an illusion or psychological attack, Eiser's strength, speed, durability, and spiritual energy increases by 50%, and lasts for five posts. Whether Eiser realizes it is under an illusion or not, its body knows and grants Eiser this boost. There is a two post cool down. If Eiser is in a boosted state, the boost is added towards the above areas with an added .5 tacked on. (so a X3 would become a X3.5).

=Ideologisch fenomeen (Tainted phenomenon)- Eiser's skeleton is very durable. Eiser's teeth, claws, fingernails, and all types of bone or calcium deposits on its body is as hard as zanpaktou metal naturally formed. Its body is also perfectly flexible, being able to bend any which way, such as twisting its elbow in a circle, to moving its mouth to the back of its head. Eiser is able to move its body in directions and ways. Eiser's wings as as hard as zanpakuto metal.

=Spiegel kopiëren (Copying mirror)- Eiser's spiritual energy is able to change into three different wave lengths. One being a shinigami's spiritual energy, another a hollow's, and the last a vizard's. The spiritual energy completely cloaks Eiser's normal spiritual energy feel into a different race's. The effect lasts as long as it is needed, and can be changed mid combat if really wanted.

=Luxe is een gast (Luxury is a guest)- Eiser's senses are extremely potent, being able to hear great distances, smell great distances, and so on. However, Eiser is also able to do the opposite, by blocking out certain sounds from a certain area. Eiser can hear and smell anything within 100 feet of itself, and can pick and choose what can be smelled or heard. Eiser has a 360 degree view with its eyesight, even though it only has two front eyes. Eiser's sense of taste and touch can tell exactly what is in something that it touches or tastes. For example, Eiser can touch a brick and know what the brick is made out of, and where certain elements in that brick are located.

Gillian Appearance: N/A
Gillian Abilities:
=Grot van toegangen (Cave of entrances)- Eiser is able to manipulate its energy based attacks, such as cero, being able to turn them when fired, and twist them, and so on. Eiser is also able to split its cero into smaller cero. Each time Eiser splits a cero the cero looses its amount of power by how many times it is split, but its speed also increases by how many times it is split. So a cero split into two, would have half the power, but be twice as fast.

=Wanhoop wensen en dromen antraciet (Despair wish and charcoal dreams)- Eiser is able to use its high speed regeneration to create extra body parts and organs. The process takes the same amount of time as it does to heal, and takes the same amount of energy as it does to heal a wound. So Eiser can make a third arm, in the same time it takes to make a new arm.

Adjuchas Appearance: N/A
Adjuchas Abilities:
=Zielloze weddenschap met overlijden (Soulless bet with death)- its racial ability "Bescherming tegen de regen" that creates an ability similar to hierro, this ability Zielloze adds on to the hierro like racial ability, and causes the hierro to move about Eiser's body. This means that Eiser can concentrate its energy in its hierro into specified points to become as hard as zanpakuto metal. However, once a spot is concentrated, the hierro across the rest of its body no longer exists, until the one spot is unfocused. This ability is passive. However, Eiser's hands and feet are always zanpakuto hard.

=Aanscherping van de uitvoering (Sharpen up the execution)- Eisers "Verbeteringen van de gecombineerde" ability to have an ability similar to sonido, this ability Aanscherping adds on to this rracial ability. This ability causes the sonido to make no sound, and erase Eiser's scent an sound while using it. Furthermore, Eiser's sonido like ability can be used to do the opposite with this ability. So Eiser is able to create a grotesque scent whenever it uses the sonido ability, the scent able to make most sick to their stomachs and puke.

Vasto Lorde Appearance: N/A
Vasto Lorde Abilities:
=Mijn vreemde gedrevenheid (Be my stranger fervor)- Eiser is able to teleport. Eiser has a distance limit of one hundred feet, and can teleport five times with a three post cool down, upon reaching five teleports.

=Tolheffing kerktoren (Tolling bell towers)- Eiser is able to clone itself up to six times, so there are seven in all, counting the original. Eiser's power decreases each time it clones itself. Each clone can think for itself or be commanded by Eiser, all the clones have access to all of the powers normally. And follow all other cloning rules. There is a two post cool down upon reaching seven clones. However, Eiser can join together anytime it wants, after cloning.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Spirit’s Name: Geruïneerd onkruid (Ruined Weeds)
Sealed Appearance:
Spirit’s Appearance: It appears as a large hulking mass of a man, always cloaked by shadows. He carries a lantern which emits a vile blue glow around his body at all times, this man is about seven feet tall, heavily muscled and covered in scars. Usually wearing some sort of trench coat and unknown military uniform underneath, he also carries a large pistol and a pair of large metal clamps, longer than a human arm. While having dark brownish black hair, and two penetrating eyes. With lightly tanned skin, under all the clothing. While he weighs about two hundred and fifteen pounds.
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Personality:
A silent type by nature, Onkruid is the type to stand back and watch as things unravel. It is a being which loves change. Onkruid is not shy by any means, he just dislikes talking, using movements and actions to show what he is thinking. Turning more to violence, Onkruid is a military zanpaktou spirit which loves weaponry and war. Being the type to go into the front lines personally as cannon fodder, just to see if he could survive. Though, despite these violent and certain tendencies, Onkruid chose the shinigami because he saw that she needed help more than most, and being with such an opposite personality for so long changed the spirit emotionally. Before Eiser showed up, Onkruid had begun to talk and be more agreeable than usual. However, Onkruid still has traits which most would despise, having little if no sense of humor, Onkruid hides its appearance from everyone it has met, seeing itself as a monster in human skin.
Inner World:
In a large world where giant walls lay just beyond the horizon which can never be reached. The walls reaching into the sky, were the ceiling cannot be seen either. Only dark menacing clouds float over head full of acid rain. The ground being a white tiled floor made of huge squares. In between each tile being a thin line of acid water flowing through the cracks. With large constructs of shelters with only a roof and four beams holding it up are set up throughout the are sparsely to protect people from the acid rain. Though, the walls can never be reached each one depicts a history of the beings living inside the place. The East wall having the Zanpaktou spirit's history, the west having the shinigami's, and the north having the hollow's history. The southern wall sharing all three histories where they coincide with one another. The histories made in pictures of contrasting colors along with words interlaced inside the pictures.

Unreleased Zanpakuto Appearance: Eiser's zanpakuto in its unreleased state looks like a spiked mace, with seven large spikes about six inches in length each, and a four foot poll and grip. The entire thing is zanpakuto hard, and does no conduct electricity or heat at all. The weapon weighs fifty pounds.
Spoiler:

Kidou:
Bakudo-
Spell #: 26 Spell Name: Kyakko (Curving Light)
Spell #: 81 Spell Name: Danku (Splitting Void)
Hado-
Spell #: 32 Spell Name: Ōkasen (Yellow Fire Flash)
Spell #: 63 Spell Name: Raikōhō (Thunder Roar Cannon)
Spell #: 88 Spell Name: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)

Inner Shinigami

Name: Vierdubbele huilt tranen (Quadruple eyed tears)
Personality:
Having been trapped by her once inner hollow, Tranen has grown depressed over the recent years since her loss. And having her zanpaktou taken away from her has not helped her situation. Forever trapped, unless Tranen can fight back and win once again, she spends her days in isolation while she talks between her personalities. Having numerous different personalities to cope with her situation, four of these many have identified themselves as the more dominant ones. Each one being unique, and having enough influence over Tranen to even reshape her appearance while inside the hollow Eiser. They identify themselves through their change in their hollow masks, and body structure, however their voices remain the same, and generally the same height and weight. These personalities identify themselves with a major aspect and emotion, one being anger, another sadness, followed by happiness, and fear. These four major emotions play the largest part in Taren's life, and they have grown into individual aspects in themselves.
Height: Five feet, eight inches (5',8")
Weight: One hundred and thirty pounds (130 lbs.)
Physical Traits:
Because of her crazed personality, her appearance changes depending on one of her personalities at the time, though she retains her height and weight, her hair lengthens, shortens, and changes color, even her facial structure changes. At all times, she wears her hollow mask on her face, as it is now impossible for her to take it off without defeating her once inner hollow again. Depending on the personality, the hollow mask will change, with tear streams changing sides and shape. She has pale white skin normally, and wears a kimono, dress, or a type of more fanciful clothing than most people would usually wear. Tending to wear darker colors at times, and acts passive aggressively by using the color red, which the hollow fears. From bright blonde hair to raven black short hair, the inner shinigami will change appearances, and no longer possesses her zanpaktou, it having been stolen by the hollow. The pictures are below, However, for the slight amount of time the hollow mask can be taken off her body regains her color, and her clothing becomes more casual. Appearing to be around the late teen years of seventeen, sixteen, and eighteen.
Spoiler:

Partial Zanpaktou Use (Shikai)

Appearance: Eiser's zanpakuto in shikai form is a spiked mace with chain and poll. The poll and grip is three feet long, and the chain is two feet long, the spiked ball has ten spikes each seven inches long. The entire weapon is zanpakuto hard, and does not conduct electricity or heat. The weapon ways eighty pounds.
Spoiler:
Call Out Command: Twistgesprekken brutaal beest van de nevel (Weary brazen beast of the mist)
Abilities:
=Roeping van de verdoemde (Vocation from the damned)- Eiser is able to create portals around a one hundred foot radius from its body. Ten portals can be created in all. Eiser can control which portal is connected to which other portal. only one portal can be connected with another portal at a given time. Eiser, and anything Eiser creates or owns can pass through the portals, but not anything else. If one tried to go through a portal they would pass through it as if it did not exist. The portals look like black 2d discs, that have a five foot radius. If Eiser moves, the portals move as well, always being in the distance limit of Eiser. There is a five post cool down upon reaching ten portals. And a one post cool down for connecting a portal with another, after the first initial connection.

=Wrak onder de reus (Wreck among the giant)- Eiser is able to increase its size to thirty feet in height, and its weight increases accordingly as well. There is a three post cool down, and the size increase lasts five posts, but can be stopped sooner if wanted.

Boosts: X3 Strength, Durability, Stamina, Spiritual Pressure, Speed.

Half Zanpaktou Use (Bankai)

New Name: ] Alleen maar irritant wordt uit het moeras (Insufferable being from the swamp)
New Appearance: Eiser's zanpakuto in bankai form is a spiked mace with two chains, and a poll. The poll and grip are four feet long, and the chains are three feet long each, the spiked balls have eight spikes each eight inches long. The entire weapon is zanpakuto hard, and does not conduct electricity or heat. The weapon weighs One hundred pounds.
Spoiler:
Abilities:
=Sentimentele toetsen (Sentimental keys)- Eiser is able to make a gateway to any spiritual plane that it has visited before at least once. It is a portal that only Eiser can pass through, so nobody else could join Eiser if he used this ability to go somewhere else, unless they used a different gateway.

=Koorts tegengestelde nadenken (Fever contrasting thought)- Eiser's shunpo can cause a deafening sound when used, the sound penetrates spiritual energy and physical objects. The victim(s) loose their hearing for three posts, and there is a two post grace period before they can loose their hearing again to the shunpo. Eiser is immune to the sound.

Boosts: X3 Strength, Durability, Stamina, Spiritual Pressure, Speed.

Full Zanpaktou Use (Toukai)

Newer Name: Anders van de infernale gedoe (Infernal vapid of the damned)
Newer Appearance: Eiser's zanpakuto in toukai form is a spiked mace with three chains, and a poll. The poll and grip is five feet long, and the chains are six feet long each, the spiked ball has fifteen spikes each ten inches long. The entire weapon is zanpakuto hard, and does not conduct electricity or heat. The weapon weighs one hundred and fifty pounds.
Spoiler:
Abilities:
=Gaullisme als bedrog (Renegades of deceit)- Eiser has a 20% buff against all forms of attack or abilities deemed negative to Eiser, while in this form.

=Bevroren temp rond dromen (Frozen tempo around dreams)- Eiser can change the temperature of its surroundings of one hundred feet from negative 40 degress Fahrenheit to 115 degrees Fahrenheit. There is a five post cool down, and the effects last for five posts. Eiser in unaffected by temperature change.

Boosts: X4 Strength, Durability, Stamina, Spiritual Pressure, Speed.

Custom Kidou And Cero

Custom Kidou
Link:
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t832-custom-kidou-for-reverse-character-by-orange-wip#4631

Custom Cero
Link:
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t830-reverse-character-by-orange-custom-cero#4629

Back Drop

Background:
The three intertwined beings being of Dutch decent, have lived by themselves for many years. Hollow, Shinigami, and Zanpaktou Spirit having come together out of chance. Formerly, the shinigami having betrayed the soul society for escaping the Maggot's Nest. Having been sent there for different thoughts and ideas, unwanted by the higher ups at the time. Leaving the Soul Society for good. Though as a rogue, Tranen hated life alone, unable to hear Onkruid's voice just yet. Tranen fled to Geneva in Europe, where she spent her days hiding from any who tried to capture again. Though soon after many years had past, no more shinigami appeared to recapture or search for Tranen, having decided there were better uses of their time.

While still ducking shnigami and people out of habit, Tranen lived a life of solitude which she hated with great gusto. Through meditation and silence, however, Tranen began to hear Onkruid's voice from her weapon. A weapon which was an outcast compared to the numerous other zanpaktou blades. As every morning Tranen would wake up, her zanpaktou would appear in a different form, whether it be a slight coloring difference, or the weight, or the entire weapon itself was different. Her zanpaktou having no set form, for whatever reason. As Tranen began to speak to Onkruid, Tranen began to realize that the weapon's shape 4could be manipulated at will, with just a thought, and focus.

Progressing in training, as Tranen had nothing better to do, she learned more and more about her abilities, shikai and bankai after extensive training. Being able to change her weapon from a glaive to a sword then into an axe with ease in the process. Though, all changed as Eiser, with its normal pranks found Tranen in Geneva, in the outskirts where no one living abides at the time.

With a quick struggle the two enter mortal combat and fight for their lives, until they both ended in a tie. Opening a garganta, Eiser fled to appear again when they both had healed. As days pasted into weeks, Eiser made its appearance once again. Though this rematch instigated by Tranen, ended terrible with Eiser sealed inside of Tranen. Yet, all was not over. As Tranen began the hollowification process, unknowingly, she lost in her battle with Eiser who had grown stronger in time. Having taken over her body and changing it to suit its own needs and wants. Onkruid became subservient to Eiser, being the new ruler, and Tranen became trapped in a tainted spiritual world of hers with a hollow mask stuck to her face. Years past as the three became stronger, and their bonds sharper.

Side Notes: I made Eiser a Vasto Lorde so it can use the full range of its abilities, being the only kind of its race.

-Kidou can only be used while in using zanpaktou use abilities
-Partial Zanpaktou Use works the same as vizard mask in many ways
-Full Zanpaktou Use works as full hollow form
-Inner shinigami, instead of inner hollow
-While in zanpaktou use forms, the character can purify souls
-The Reverse Vizard knows hollow racial abilities normally
-There is the shinigami, hollow, and zanpaktou spirit in all
-When using Zanapaktou use, the zanpaktou will form like the vizard mask, out of nowhere
-Zanpaktou use abilities replace hollow abilities that are on their equal, so partial zanpaktou use would negate gillian hollow abilities and replace with zanpaktou abilities, and so on and so forth
-Basic hollow powers are always known
-Shinigami racial abilities can be used while using Zanpaktou use ability
-Hollow Racial abilities can be used at all times
-If the character is a gillian class hollow, only partial zanpaktou use can be used, if hollow is an Alduchas then, partial and half zanpaktou use can be used, and so on.
-Duration of Zanpaktou uses will be put in once character is started to be made
-Two fighting styles since shingiami and hollow will fight differently
-Gillian powers will equal shikai abilities
-Adjuchas powers will equal bankai abilities
-Vasto Lorde powers will equal toukai abilities
-This template is a revised version of both vizard, shinigami, and hollow templates
-New racial abilities may be added for simplicity's sake
-Reverse Vizard Template is long

RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:38 am; edited 107 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)   Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 pm

fhf is equal to toukai, just so you know.

I guess you'll have to be limited to a few custom shinigami powers.

why do you have 2 fighting styles though, unless when you use bankai you switch personalities, otherwise 2 fighting styles aren't really needed.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)   Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

I see nothing wrong with it, looks pretty damn good to me -gives a thumbs up-
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)   Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Thanks for you two checking the template!

I'm putting the clean version of the template here for reference!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)   Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Two things, shikai and bankai boosts are a max of x3, toukai is a max of x4. Also, the shinigami would still have access to its inner spirit and zan, just like with vizards the inner hollow can use the zan. Doesn't mean you have to change it, but its still possible. Oh and i know your not finished but i actually like this so i'm going to follow your progress on it.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)   Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Follow the progress all you like, any ideas or things you find off would be greatly appreciated if you told me either in PM or here.

I changed the boosts that were off. Also, I'm putting in information about the reverse vizard in the history, later, since it would e useful to have. It will explain why the shinigami no longer has access to her/his zanpaktou, and why the hollow mask is always on the defeated inner shinigami, and so on and so forth. So look forward to it.

Someone asked me questions on why I did the zanpaktou use part, and not have it be in full hollow form 24/7 is because of balance. I made it so that things were replaced when using different powers to keep this character balanced along with the other races. Though it may be far from what could happen in cannon or any one else's theories, I feel that my choices I made will be for the best, main idea wise. That is not to say there will not be some things to fix once all is said and done. But site wise, it is better to have a off canon character that works well with already exists, than to have an unfair character that causes problems where ever it is used.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)   Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Right off the bat I can tell that this character would be really powerful with racial abilities alone. He essentially has all the powers of an above average hollow, and then some. Has arrancar-like abilities that are above average. Also I don't see the point of having both shunpo, and a sonido-like ability. Also, he has the ability to open the gate and get into soul society whenever he wants, and along with these racial abilities, I haven't even gotten to his actual abilities yet. Racial abilities alone would be difficult to deal with, now, on to the actual abilities. But ya, I would say tone down the racial abilities a bit.

Average hollow abilities:

voeding - Seems fair I think.

Ideologisch - You already have a hierro-like ability thats above average, but I guess this seems okay, though the thought of a finger nail blocking a zanpakuto seems a little far fetched, but I'll allow it.

Spiegel - This is probably what I would consider, a reverse vizard racial ability, honestly it would make sense that any reverse vizard could do this, I allow it for sure.

Luxe - When you say he can erase sound, hearing, or smells, do you mean to other people, or to himself? Cause if it's to other people, thats a no go, your other abilities already give you enough of an advantage, shouldnt add -make opponent deaf- to that, lol

Gillian hollow abilities:

Grot - Cero's and Bala's move REALLY freaking fast, so please explain this a little more because if you can literally shoot a Cero, split it apart, then make a bunch of Bala's fly in different directions, twisting and turning them, that is practically borderline impossible to dodge.

Wanhoop - If this is used through his instant regen abilities, that means they will have the same drawback as them, hollows and arrancars can only regenerate so much before they start to deteriorate from lack of reiatsu, so you can only do this a set amount of times in a thread before you die. I approve it.

Adjuchas abilities:

Zielloze - His hands and feet are zanpakuto hard? That's getting a lil carried away considering that means on this site his hands and feet cannot be cut or anything, not to mention he already has the abilities like fingernails and teeth and such are as hard as a zanpakuto. All in all, I am okay with the moving the hierro-ish ability about his body and then its weakened afterwards, but it seems a little fishy to me, I want someone else to put an opinion on this.

Aanscherping - Like I said before, whats the point of this ability if he has Shunpo? Shunpo is faster then sonido and doesn't make sound. Only thing with yours is that it creates a foul smell, well whatever I approve it.

Mijn - Teleporting is so complicated on this site. I'm gonna ask to nerf this, 1 teleport per post, keeping the 3 post cooldown afterwards.

Tolheffing - Ya, no, separating into 7 in all, while still having ALL abilities, just no.

Zanpakuto

Shikai:

Roeping - So not only can you teleport, while your on your cooldown, you can just use portals to teleport everywhere.... okay, this ability alone would be cool, but combined with your hollow ability, its a no go from me.

Wrak - This is fine.

Bankai:

Sentimentele - Another teleporting ability? And this time it's used to teleport ANYWHERE he has been before? X_X

Koorts - Holy crap! okay, again, alone this would be fine, BUT HE HAS SO MUCH ELSE. Sheesh you don't even need hollow or shinigami abilities, your racial abilities alone are powerful.

Toukai:

Gaullisme - Fine.

Bevroren - And now he can manipulate temperature? I know this is toukai but geez, so many abilities!

Summary:

Okay, so as you could tell, I sorta feel he is god-like, I'm not sure if you intended this, but his racial abilities alone would get him a 1 tier I bet, along with his hollow abilities and shinigami abilities, he is far FAR too over powered, probably the most over powered character I've ever seen. I'm not sure if he gets all those hollow abilities or not, but even alone they are pretty OP. I'm gonna need someone else to look at this first, like Rena, but this guy could easily go into soul society and just blast away, and because of all his teleporting, and energy manipulating, and sound, hearing, and temperature manipulating, he could easily take down soul society alone. @_@.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)   Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverse Character, by Orange WIP (Basket)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: