Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished I_vote_lcapCustom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished I_voting_barCustom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished I_vote_lcapCustom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished I_voting_barCustom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Empty
PostSubject: Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished   Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Name: Superieure kracht (Force Superior)
Type: Hado
Incantation: "Stof tot stof, mijn botten fragment in de zee, als ik kijk naar mijn leven verdwijnen." (Dust to dust, my bones fragment into the sea, as I watch my life fade away.)
Description: Eiser creates a large push of force from its body in all directions, the push having the force of one and a half gran rey cero, in all directions up to one hundred feet. It is about the power of a hado 88 spell.
Who can use it: Vergetelheid Van Eiser, only.
Character: Vergetelheid Van Eiser

Name: Signaleringsprogrammatuur kracht (Force lest)
Incantation: "De angst tast de spikes van mijn rug terwijl IK bewoonde buurt in stof." (The fear corrodes the spikes of my spine as I whither away into dust.)
Description: Eiser creates a push of force from its body in all directions, the push having the force of a bala, in all directions up to one foot.

Name: Uitgebreid feest van kleuren (Extensive festival of colors)
Incantation: "Bang dat het ritme van de vleugels van de dood, zoals de carnival presenteert zich in de stad, de ziel wordt verbeurd." (Fear the beat of the wings of death, as the carnival comes to town, the soul is forfeit.)
Description: It is several small blast spikes that fire at the speed of a bala and explode on contact with the power of a bala. The spikes continually changes color. Ninety spikes are fired at once, nine waves of eleven each. It is about the power of a hado 88 spell.

Name: Miniatuur festival van kleuren (Miniature festival of colors)
Incantation: "Leven en dood sterft op eigen initiatief, de turbulentieklep kleuren rond en rond tot oneindig." (Dead lives and dies on its own accord, the colors swirl around and around to infinity.)
Description: It is a small blast spike with the speed of a bala, that causes penetration damage, and explodes on contact with the force of a bala. The spike changes color continually.

Last edited by Orange on Sat May 19, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished   Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:19 pm

uh.. 1 is taken.. and 99 is too powerful. why do you have two 1's and two 99's?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished   Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:49 pm

I thought these were for custom kidou, the number symbolizing strength and power usage

EDIT: Made some edits to kidou.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished   Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished   Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Kidou for reverse character by orange Finished
Page 1 of 1