Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) I_vote_lcapKyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) I_voting_barKyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) I_vote_lcapKyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) I_voting_barKyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )

Go down 
+2
Kano
-Yuuki-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Empty
PostSubject: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Kyousuke Yuuki
True Age: 225
Sex: Male
Personality: Reliable,Eccentric,Computer whiz are some of the words best to describe Kyousuke.

Reliable, when someone is in need Kyousuke makes sure that he help the person in need whoever he/she is, even sometimes his enemies. Being reliable sometimes makes Kyousuke fooled by his enemy by acting, and most of the time he snap out of it before something bad happens.

Eccentric, he was naturally gifted in inventing things especially gadgets and different technology related things, and because of this natural gift he is best suited in squad 12 of the Gotei 13.

Computer Whiz, Kyousuke's specialty is in computers he can hack security system even it has a secured security, some people often call Kyousuke a geek because of this, but Kyousuke doesn't take this knowledge for granted and he only use this if he thinks it is right.

Kyousuke Yuuki is also the kind of person that prefers to be alone, He never likes talking except with his zanpakuto even though they don't get along sometimes, he is also the kind of person that is very affectionate towards the nature.

In terms of girls, he is still very understanding towards them, he never intends to raise swords with girls, his the kind of guy that has a great trust towards girls. He also sees girls as his master, he never tries to abuse their weakness as a girl instead he helps them to overcome this weakness.

In battle, Kyousuke prefers attacking first, he is very tactful and he thinks first before attacking especially when he is fighting with strong enemies. He is peaceful in battle, making him think clearer and faster.

Kyousuke's personality towards other people is sometimes cold and harsh, he say something that can hurt one's feeling but not to girls. He never wants to be interrupted on what he is doing especially when his training. He prefer to train alone than to train with someone, because he is easily taunt and go all-out and he might sometimes mortally wound the enemy he is training with.

Likes:He spend almost his life alone in the forest, he learned many things from there and because of this he started to like animals.

Animals, one of his few likes. Kyousuke loves animals especially bears, when he was alone in the forest this are the only creature he can interact with, he also fond of birds and fishes, even though he loves animals he also hate one kind of animal, this are the animal that kills their own bretheren, or the carnivorous. He sometimes fear this animal but he gain strength in facing them after years of staying with them.

Art, He believes that art is everything. He also uses the perception of art in battles, because of this he can use technique that is what he called the art of Twin dragon, his zanpakuto.

One of the unmentioned likes of Kyousuke is that, he likes girls. He likes girls in terms of Kyousuke treats them like his own family. Hurting a girl is sometimes his greatness weakness when fighting with a female opponent. He also sometimes hold-back when fighting girls and worse he don't like fighting them and he would hesitate to attack.

Fears: Death Of his comrade, and lost of his own life. This two are some of his fears, he fears not because he was traumatize before but he fear because he believed that fearing one thing makes him more stronger.

Death of his comrade, He don't like seeing his comrade suffer or dying in front of him and worse because of him and this is the main reason why he didn't like having a comrade or having a partner in battle.

Lost of his life, The best fear of Kyousuke, Losing his life is his best fear and because of this he never stops fighting and he never stops believing that he will live, no matter what win or lose.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 146 lbs.
Physical Traits: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) 2553603394_f5409c0848
Clothing: He always wear a normal shinigami clothes.
Accessories: His sword is on his back, forming a cross. There is a Hidden Weapon on his legs. Another Hidden Weapon on his right arm

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: As an inventor and at the same time an expert kido user and also an expert in speedy movements, Kyousuke uses his invention to find an opening to his enemy and later use his speedy movements to easily attack his enemy using his powerful kido spells, especially hado#63 but he only uses this spell when fighting a serious enemy. He never uses this hado in training or in friendly battle. He also uses his shunpo to dodge all the incoming attacks.

In shikai, his twin sword transforms into twin katar which improves his zanjutsu, and because of this he can use his weapon to attack his enemy. If he is serious he open the forbidden Eight Gates, He only open up to the second if fighting with someone he know a friend or a comrade but if he is fighting an enemy he uses it up to fourth gate, because he might die if he uses fifth gate and above. Using his second ability, Portal Seki, He can use this as a defense and also an offense when fighting an enemy.

Kyousuke has one technique which he rarely used because it consumes a lot of reiatsu, the sonic blow, while using this kyousuke can be considered as a ninja using magic, he uses his black katar to steal enemies speed and he uses his white katar to implant special bombs that will explode anytime Kyousuke wants to.

Strengths: In terms of strength, Kyousuke's specialty is kido and hand-to-hand fighter, he also specialize in using shunpo that he use to avoid battle and also enter battle. His kido is very remarkable because sometimes he different combos using his kido and his shikai abilities. Talking about kido, He mastered the usage of Hado#63 and because of this he can use this without incantation and its power is almost the same with the spell with incantation. Another strength he have is his endurance in battle he can fight in battle without getting easily exhausted, except when he opened his eight inner gates which conserves a lot of his reiatsu which makes him fight more longer but after deactivating that it will make him exhaust. His shikai can be counted as his strength or his weaknesss, it is counted as strength because of the abilities and the boosts he gain while in shikai.

Another strength or uniqueness he have is his custom kidou, he often use his blood to perform hado spells and amplifying its power making it more powerful and destructible. By experience, Kyousuke learns how to modify other hado spells. Sometimes he call himself as a blood Shinigami because of this technique he learned from training.

Weaknesses: Some of his weakness is his lack in training zanpakuto, he sometimes strike his sword in the wrong direction when fighting and because of this weakness he has a hard time blocking it using his sword, even he can dodge those attack once his cornered his finished.

Another weakness he have is water, one of his unmentioned fear is water, being hydrophobic sometimes become his weakness because when he fight with enemies that can use or wield the power of water, Kyousuke is easily distracted when fighting trying to avoid all the attacks and sometimes he won't able to move because of his fear.

Another weakness He consider is, his zanpakuto, as mentioned before he is not good at wielding swords, meaning his relationship to his zanpakuto is not that good, he can still use his shikai but releasing his shikai sometimes release only with half power especially when his zanpakuto is at bad mood.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: A pair of wakizashi.
Two of this:
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) 21404
Spirit’s Name:Kuroi , Shiroi (Kuroi, left wakizashi)(Shiroi, Right Wakizashi)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Twins_Childhood__ShinMagi__by_Chibi_SalLina

Its alternate appearance is a twin Dragon, one black and one white colored dragons. Kuroi, The black dragon and Shiroi White Dragon.

Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Bagua6

Spirit’s Personality: Kuroi, The black Dragon, is silent,calm,peaceful and he prefer to be alone while Shiroi, The white Dragon, is loud,naughty, and loves destruction. The personality of the two dragons differ from each other, this two dragons can be compared to a yin-yang but the difference is that the black is the one that symbolizes purity while the white symbolizes destruction and hatred.

Still when they materialized, they became kids, this kids possess almost the same personality when they are dragon but they like teasing when they are in materialized form, they think like kids sometimes.

Inner World: The two dragon resides in two places, kuroi resides in a big black empty place around it big mountains can be seen, blooming flowers can be seen in the ground, clean water flowing to the river while Shiroi resides in a bright place where everything around is in pain, Big mountains can be seen and at the mountains dead trees,burned trees can be seen in the big mountains.

Kidou:
Bakudo Spells
Quote :
Spell #: 9 Spell Name: Geki (Strike)
Spell Information: Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"

Spell #: 30 Spell Name: Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam)
Spell Information: Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.
Incantation: unknown.

Spell #: 37 Spell Name: Tsuriboshi (Suspending Star)
Spell Information: Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.

Spell #: 39 Spell Name: Enkosen (Arc Shield)
Spell Information: Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.

Spell #: 61 Spell Name: Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light)
Spell Information: Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

Spell #: 62 Spell Name: Hyapporankan (Hundred Steps Fence)
Spell Information: A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.

Hado Spells
Quote :
Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
Spell Information: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

Spell #: 11 Spell Name: Tsuzuri Raiden (Bound Lightning)
Spell Information: Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation: unknown

Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire)
Spell Information: Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

Spell #: 54 Spell Name: Haien (Abolishing Flames)
Spell Information: Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

Spell #: 63 Spell Name: Raikōhō (Thunder Roar Cannon)
Spell Information: Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

Custom Spell# 63 Spell Name: Blood Raikōhō
Spell Information: Fires a massive reddish yellow energy at a target, The user uses its blood to amplify the power of the normal Raikoho.
Incantation: "Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness and destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not. Let the blood of many cleanse me, preserving beauty eternal."

Shikai

Call Out Command:Rise from the depths of the mountain, Kuroi! Shiroi!
Appearance:
A pair of these 1 black and 1 white :
Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Katar
Abilities:

Shikai's Abilities:

Quote :
Portal Seki - He generate several ball made of reiatsu in the air,ground or anywhere he wants. This ball is used as a gate for beams, Kyousuke can choose 1 ball and use it as a gate to fire a kido towards his enemy. For example he uses the ball to fire a shakkaho to his enemy. He can fire the kido to one ball and the kido he fired will be transported towards any ball he placed. The ball will served as a portal for any kido Kyousuke shot. He can make 1 ball each posts. 1 posts = 1 Portal Seki.

Quote :
Sonic Blow- Kyousuke focuses his reiatsu to increase his speed making his attacks more faster, This skill also adds effect when his weapon cuts an enemy. The black weapon, If the black weapon cuts an enemy, the enemy's speed will be absorbed and transfered to Kyousuke making his enemy slower and Kyousuke faster, The speed it absorbs per hit is 2%, and he can only absorb 30% of the enemies speed. The white weapon, If the white weapon cuts an enemy, Kyousuke can use this sword to implant a mini bomb inside the wound of an enemy, Kyousuke can activate the mini bomb anytime he wants the mini bomb is made up of reiatsu and it's effect is almost the same with Hado#1 Sho, It only pushes the target away from the caster.

The Following Skill is only usable if Shikai is Mastered:

Quote :
Eight Inner Gates - Kyousuke's specialty in fighting is speed and great usage of kido spell, by combining this he can limit the overall flow of reiatsu within his body . Although the gates makes him weaker in battle, they limit the body's functions to keep it from expiring too soon. When Kyousuke have learned to open these gates he can surpass his own physical limits at the cost of various levels of damage to his own body. Each additional gate grants him new levels of strength with additional injuries; by opening all eight gates he will become invincible in battle, but their body will be so damaged in the process that they will die afterwards.

First Gate - Opening the first gate making his reiatsu have a little limit making him last in battle for a longer time but making him weaker. His speed is increased by 5%. By opening this he suffers a little making him exhausted when he cancel this skill. Last for 2 posts.
Second Gate - Opening the second gate limits his reiatsu stronger than the previous one, making him more last longer in battle. His speed is increased 10% and his kido usage is increased by 5%. When canceled he will be more exhausted but still able to fight. Lasts for 3 posts.
Third Gate - Opening the third gate limits his reiatsu better than the second gate making him last in battle epic but making him also weaker when he canceled this skill. His speed is increased by 15% and his kido usage is increased by 10%. Lasts for 4 posts.
(for the first,second, and third gate . When the gates are canceled or finished shikai is still maintained)

Boosts: 3x Speed, 2x Kido, 2x zanjutsu

Bankai

New Name:Kuroi Shouten,Shiroi Jinsei
Appearance: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Bankaiform

Change is hair into blue.
Abilities:

In bankai form he don't have any kido based ability, though he uses some. He can use a wide variety of techniques to use, and to combo with.

Quote :
Howling of the Dragon - He shouted and lets out a large amount of reiatsu to improve his nearby allies speed by 2x, that will lasts for one posts. If a nearby enemy is affect by this, instead he improve his speed he will feel the large amount of reiatsu making their movement slower by half for 1 posts.
Quote :
Focusing of The Dragon - Change - His zanpakuto uses Kyousuke's attribute to transfer into different attribute, This skill makes Kyousuke's speed and power triples at the cost of lowering by 3x Kyousuke's Durability to physical and Kido attacks.

Combo Starters

Quote :
Twin Dragon Combo (Twin Combo) - Kyousuke's twin zanpakuto focuses their power in each blow. Kuroi. Kuroi focuses on the left hand while Shiroi focuses on the right hand.Kyousuke will rapidly strike its target with two strong blows, after the skill the targeted enemy will be stunned for 1 posts only. It has the cooldown of 3 posts.
Quote :
Windmill - A low to the ground spinning kick performed by Kyousuke when in bankai, it can affect enemies nearby about 5 ft around the targeted place or object. Since this is not a skill, its only a technique performed by Kyousuke. It has no cooldown, it does not fully damage an enemy but it can be use to start a deadly Combo
Quote :
Knuckle Wind Arrow - Kyousuke shunpo in front of his enemy and focuses his reiatsu on his right hand and after while, his right hand is covered with spinning air, mini tornadoes. This hand is use to punch the enemy anywhere Kyousuke wants, If the targeted enemy collides with a wall or any object then he can perform the next combo. It has the cooldown of 3 posts.
Quote :
Earth Shaker - Kyousuke kicked the ground, creating a wind shockwave through the ground that can reveal any units hiding,cloaking in reiatsu.This skill can cancel Kyokko or any other skills related in hiding one's presence,reiatsu and other things that his enemy hide. After the shockwave hits the designated place Kyousuke can instantly shunpo towards there. It has the cooldown of 3 posts.

Finishing Blows

Quote :
Crescent Blow - Kyousuke attempts to counter an enemies attack, knocking them back and dealing damage, though Kyousuke will still take damage. If the oponent is full fine then the more damage it does. But if the opponent is halfly dead then the less damage it does. The damage Kyousuke takes is 1/3 the damage he will deal to his enemy. It can only be used twice per thread, can only be used with the Dragon fist combo, The more wounds the enemy has the lesser the damage, But if the enemy is fully fine then the damage dealt will be greater. The wounds of an enemy can weaken this skill.
Quote :
Gate of Hell - Can only be used in combos, in cannot be used alone. This skill strikes a target with countless blows. The more reiatsu remaining you have, and if the enemy is halfly dead, the more damage it does. The skill consumes 30% of your reiatsu remaining. It's reiatsu consumption is very high that a character can only use this as his final blow.
Quote :
Dragon Cannon - By using your own life force and Spiritual pressure to become your weapon and use it against your enemy, Kyousuke focuses his life force and reiatsu in his hand and rushed towards his enemy attempting to punch it wherever or whatever it strikes, it has the speed of a cannon and a destructive power almost the same level as a cero. At this time Kyousuke's Hand is surrounded by red reiatsu. This can only be use once in a thread.

Combo List

Quote :
Dragon Uproar - Twin Dragon Combo + Different blows + Gate of Hell
- Kyousuke first perform the twin Combo, where he do a 2 punch combo, after doing that he quickly punch or kick the enemy that will make it a little out of balance, after that he quickly end it with his Dragon Cannon, that will do a finishing blow to the combo.

Wind-Darkness Punishment - Knuckle Wind Arrow + Windmill + Strong Darkness kicks + Dragon Cannon
- Kyousuke focuses his reiatsu to perform Knuckle Wind arrow and he will quickly shunpo behind the enemy and will use windwill after that he will quickly shunpo from different side and kick and finish it with Dragon Cannon that will send the enemy flying.

Dragon Fist Combo - Earth Shaker + Any bakudo spell + Crescent Blow + Followed by a strong punch
- Kyousuke uses Earth Shaker to taunt their enemy letting them to attack Kyousuke once Kyousuke is attacked by his enemy, He can counter it any time he wants, and followed by a deadly punch that has his zanpakuto powers that will burn whatever it hits. Can only be used once

(The combo system can be improved if the eight gate is opened)

Quote :
Fourth Gate - Opening the fourth gate does not limits his reiatsu but it preserves his reiatsu a little, making him also lasts in battle for longer time span. At this time his speed increases by 20% and his kido usage increased by 15%, his blows is more powerful by a little. When this skill is canceled or finished Shikai will be canceled and the user will be fully exhausted making him able to fight, but he cannot activate his shikai once more. Lasts for 5 posts.
Fifth Gate - Opening the fifth gate limits and preserves his reiatsu greater than the fourth making him lasts in battle longer and also making him weaker after the skill. At this time his speed increases by 20% and his kido usage increases by 15%, his blow,kicks' power is doubled. When this skill is canceled he won't able to fight and he still can talk but cannot fight. Lasts for 6 posts.
Sixth Gate - Opening the fifth gate limits and preserves his reiatsu halfly making him lasts in battle longest and at the cost of making him weaker after the skill. At this time his speed increases by 25% and his kido usage increases by 25%, his blows have more power compare to his blows from the previous skill. When this skill is canceled he won't able to fight and he will fall asleep.

Boosts: speed x3, kidox3, hohox3, endurance and durability x2

Toukai

Name:
New Appearance:
Abilities:
Boosts:

Back Drop

Background:

Kyousuke when he was a baby, he was left in the front door of an orphanage and In this orphanage he learned many things some of this things he learn is interacting with people around him, but he was no good at it everyone around him bullied him even those kids that were being bullied bullied Kyousuke. Because he was no good at interacting with people he decided one day that he prefer to be alone, and from that moment on he do things that other kids can't do, inventing things that were never invented. The things he invented before were destroyed by the other orphanage kids, it is because they envy them or they really hate Kyousuke that much. Because of those happenings Kyousuke is scared of going to school he is scared not because of ghost, yes he can see ghosts, he is scared because of those people around him. Still he need to go to school to learn more, he tried to go to school everyday, eating lunch alone spending his time alone during breaktime or vacant hours, and also sometimes he spend his vacant hours studying things around him, tinkering everything he sees. "Lots of things happen in life but not all things are good" that is what kyousuke always have in his mind and because of this he survived at grade school and finally entered middle school, this is where his life as an inventor starts.

Every month their school held a science fair where every section will choose 1 representative and this representative will be the one that will present his/her invention in the fair. At first, Kyousuke is having a hard time joining this because his classmates never know him because of the reason he rarely talk with them, but one day a student approach Kyousuke, this student was not another bully instead he offered Kyousuke if he wants to join the science fair, later on this student becomes Kyousuke's best friend, from this moment on everyone around Kyousuke begins to realize that Kyousuke was no boring person, he was just silent and loves being alone. From that moment on his worst nightmare ended and his life became a good one.

It was in the middle of the night everything around is quiet, Inside Kyousuke's room in the orphanage he heard a loud thud somewhere in the town, he thought that it was another of those scary monsters wandering every night around the orphanage. After a while he noticed that the loud thud was its footsteps, and the footsteps are getting closer to him, Kyousuke stood up and look at the window, his roommate noticed that Kyousuke was still awake. His roommate ask Kyousuke to sleep because there will be school tommorrow. Kyousuke lay down and closed his eyes after a minute he saw the large monster hit the wall of their room everything around was destroyed, even his blueprints of his works. Kyousuke stood up and run as fast as he can towards the hall and he'll try to awake everyone but the monster was fast that it caught Kyousuke's feet, his roommate saw Kyousuke was hanging from the thin air after a while, the monster stabbed his room mate and not long ago, the monster stabbed Kyousuke to death. Everything around was covered in blood, blood of those innocents who was killed by a murderous monster known as Hollow.

Kyousuke said/ wrote:
Why do i have to die? My life is getting better why?

Kyousuke woked up he was in a small house, he looked around and stood up he leaves the house and saw people, poverty can be observed in the location he was. Kyousuke is bit puzzled he don't know where he was and why did he woke up in the house, he don't know what happen before, all he remember was there was a sword beside him when he woke up. He look at the sword he noticed that it was covered in a cloth, he open the cloth and he didn't expected that it was two swords, he dropped one of the sword and noticed that its case is color white, while the other one is color black. After being puzzled of what happen, he took a walk and look around expecting to see something that will bring back his memories, but he failed nothing he saw brings back his memory. After a while a man in black kimono with a katana walked up to him, the man look at Kyousuke for a minute and asked where did he get his sword. Kyousuke tell everything he knew, the man smiled at him and asked Kyousuke if he could follow him. Kyousuke followed the man, while walking they enter a big building Kyousuke asked what is the building in front of him and he learned that it was a Shinigami Academy, at first kyousuke asked himself what the hell is this Shinigami thing but when the man showed the whole building he learned that a shinigami are those people wearing black kimono with swords in their hand. From that moment on, He also learn that he was one of these so called shinigami, He was trained in the shinigami academy and learned many things, he didn't want to remember the past instead he moved forward to the future.

Side Notes: A real rp sample Smile oh cmon Smile ........
RP Sample: (Mini-Story)(RP SAMPLE Smile )
Kyousuke walked up in the forest near the river, his favorite place, he looked around everything around seems quite the clouds form different shapes the sky is clear the water is flowing. Kyousuke closed his eyes and hear the sound of nature, birds chirping, water's waves, the sound of the leaves of the trees and especially the sound of the wind. "What a good weather we have, Maybe I should talk again with my zanpakuto or maybe i'll try once more to materialize them." Kyousuke draw his sword and lay it down in the ground, Kyousuke closed his eyes and meditate for an hour, after an hour the zanpakuto lights and suddenly two little kids show up. "Ow! Hey Kuroi! Shiroi! how are you two doing?" Kyousuke looked at those two while drawing, Kyousuke is making a blueprint of his newest invention. (COMING SOON!) "Shhhhh...." Shiroi put his finger in his nose making a quiet gesture, "Kuroi is sleeping." Shiroi teased Kuroi. Kuroi looked at Shiroi badly "Damn you! Why!!?!?! you little brat" Kuroi's temper is rising again, wings can be seen transforming in his back. "Calm down, Kuroi" Kyousuke smiled, but when Kyousuke calm down it makes things a little worst. Not long, Kuroi transformed into a dragon, but he did not destroy anything instead he picked shiroi and threw it away. "Shiroi!!!!" Kyousuke looked and watched as shiroi transformed into a dragon. "No way! Shiroi STOP!!" Kyousuke said, he was threatened that shiroi might destroy the forest, as we all know shiroi is the destructive one........ The two fight all day, all night after their fight kyousuke returns the two into their sealed form, twin wakizashi. "That is what happen when i materialize my zanpakuto" Kyousuke sigh and laughed.
http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t2522-parius-vs-kyuuki

Last edited by -Yuuki- on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 am

Portal Seki - how many can he make at a given time, and what is the range they can go in

Sonic Blow - Not sure on the bomb, thats iffy. and i want to know how much speed is absorbed and a cap on how much speed he can absorb.

Eight Inner Gates - this seems abit over power for shikain since last mode your speed is basicaly 6 times stronger with the two speed boost of 3 times each not to mention your original 3 times boost for shikain in general. thats a 9 times stronger, thats OP

Howling of the Dragon- you cant force a person to tremble in fear if its out of there character, such as one hard headed person that would pick fights with 1 tier.

Twin Dragon Combo - this is major iffy since so far you can not materialize your zan into its own spirit like in the series

Earth Shaker- dont know how this would work, gonna have to talk to Rena about it

Crescent Blow- i dont see how this is even possible with more damage to more healthy people, either explain or deny

all i have for now
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:44 am

Portal Seki, Added what you like to see Very Happy
Sonic Blow, edited the mini bombs effect, added also the speed it absorbs and its cap.
Eight Gates, Lowers the boosts my character will get.
Howling of the dragon, stun is added instead of trembling.
Twin Dragon Combo, removed the materializing thing.
Earth Shaker, it does not do any damage, and the shunpo is just normal it is much faster, and this skill is only intended to find an opening.
Crescent Blow, Explain it there.

If there is more problem I would gladly Change it. Very Happy Thanks for checking it..

~happy holidays.....
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 pm

I don't see a problem.. Approved. 2-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:30 am

With the 2nd approval, Yuuki is know open for threading!!!

(faint audience: " YaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!")
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Added Toukai Finished Modifying Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 pm

My only complaint on the Toukai is Skill #2... You say it is a high level of attack, yet it's cooldown is slightly short. I suggest make its cooldown one post longer.

Other than that... I approve
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm

There finished fixing the cooldown Very Happy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Alright, it looks good...

First approval for toukai
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm

they become indestructible <--- Get rid of that in your description. You ain't indestructable in Toukai. No one is. Same goes with any equivalent.

Skill # 1: I need specifics. Like how strong is it? Gran Rey Cero, Hado 90, Hado 91, Hado 99, Cero Oscuras, what? the cooldown just gives me a vague idea of how strong it is.

doubled the power of the highest hado spell No way in hell. Strongest Hado spell is Hado 99. And this is double that? You don't even need a direct hit to kill the person. No. Scratch that, if it is a Last Resort Move, state that afterwards, if the opponent is hit or caught in the explosion, they are done for the rest of the thread. BUT SO ARE YOU. Meaning you can't even lift a finger to defend yourself.

making it harder to break and destructible. What? Oh, and it will be destructable, of course. Otherwise it would be unblockable.

Seventh Gate - The effect is still unknown (50%-50%)
Eight Gate - the effect is still unknown but the only thing known is when Kyousuke open the eight gate, his power might be gone forever or he might die.(75%-75%)
What do these percentages mean? And if their effects are unknown, then you will never be able to use them.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 am

remove toukai for modifying do that later
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 am

Please remove this to modify Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Ummmmm........I guess I approve. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )   Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyousuke Yuuki ( Finished )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: