Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kronsire FINISHED I_vote_lcapKronsire FINISHED I_voting_barKronsire FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kronsire FINISHED I_vote_lcapKronsire FINISHED I_voting_barKronsire FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kronsire FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kronsire FINISHED Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kronsire FINISHED Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kronsire FINISHED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Kronsire FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Kronsire FINISHED   Kronsire FINISHED EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Kron-Sire, of The House of Kron
Age: Unknown (Without armor he appears to be 37 years old)
True Age: Unknown to himself (37 years old)
Sex: Male

Personality: So many thoughts, so many consequences, so many insignificant curses, and yet Kronsire cares nothing for them. He is always one to insult himself, and is the first to point out faults in his personalities. Kronsire is one of the few who experienced the death of those close by his own hands. He is not evil, nor does he fight for justice or virtue. Rather Kronsire lives his days in sadness, not in regret for what he had commited, but rather something different, more so that he wasted so much human life. Stunned by how frail humans are when it comes to death. Kronsire believes in no god, nor does he believe there is a real sense of humor for anything death related. Kronsire himself waits for when death will embrace him with cold hands. Though Kronsire is not one for violence either, his powers always seem to destroy what he cherishes in life. Because of this Kronsire has come to the conclusion that he should cherish nothing at all.

Always one to dabble in the past, Kronsire usually does not pay attention to the present and drifts in and out of it. Daydreams and nightmares, along with nightterrors haunting his frame. Sleeping had been difficult for Sire even when he was younger, and through these changes in his body learning new abilites and powers as he traversed through the life he had. Fearing nothing besides being unable to find his purpose in life, Kronsire tries to lives his life in solitude and not bring any misfortune to those who meet him.

Considering that he tends to stay away from those, out of fear of different thoughts crossing his mind. Kronsire expresses his unheard desires and thoughts and emotions through marionettes, and the fine arts. Possessing enough personalities as could be imagined, his marionettes ventilate Kronsire's emotions and try to release the bottled up pressure within his mind. They usualy come in extremes, rarely taking on a form of anything more than one or two specific ideas or traits. The angel and the devil are some of the most used marionettes, second only to his energetic and innocent side, and his more blunt and serious puppets.

As if he has a devil and an angel on either of his shoulders, Kronsire takes into consideration everything his puppets say and do, thinking they are true beings with their own souls. Because of this Kronsire is somewhat impressionable and can be swayed to do evil or good by whoever pleads a good enough case. Sire can be seen as an Anti-hero type of character who goes on through life seeking the more negative traits of humanity such as desire, vengeance, and brutality. other than witnessing other people's deaths at his own hands, which has scarred him mentally, Kronsire has a very vicarious nature, projecting his emotions unto others. Saying it is every one else's fault, though it contradict his own idea of pointing out his own issues to himself and being cruel to himself, he tries to live through life with as little thinking as possible. AS thoughts lead to pain in his mind.

Kronsire is a lethargic, lazy, and brutal being of a human. gripped by sloth and rarely straying from resting, the man will do what it takes to stay quiet and serene. Kronsire is full of voids, and tries to push everyone away from himself, in order to keep them out of his own mind and himself in their minds since he thinks that he will only cause trouble. Through experience, Kronsire has had a dismal experience, and tries to be a decent being, but falls short at most times and gives in to staying in one mood or place.

Always trying to better himself at all tasks, Kronsire continually challenges himself with all sorts of questions, puzzles, and self made milestones. However, Kronsire always remains in the past and thinks continualy on his experiences and actions. Having murdered is whole family, his father, mother, older sister, younger brother, and twin sister. Kronsire is haunted be many thoughts and is paranoid at times, thinking that the spirits of those he killed will come back and torture his already damaged brain.

Though Kronsire is similar to a damaged product, he cares for those who waste their own time on him, trying to make it up to those who even bother to deal with himself. In forms of gifts and advice and numerous other ways, Kronsire tries to help those who take a liking to him for one reason or another. at times however, Kronsire will try to push these same people away.

Furthermore, this man of twists and riddled with emotional holes can become violent when his true nature comes into play. This second nature of Kronsire is the real driving force of his life, when he becomes obsessed and possessed by this other personality he becomes extremely fatal to all who cross his path, and almost nobody can knock him out of this frame of mind once he enters it. Only responsive to pain and suffering, words are the key to breaking down this viscous personality.

When Kronsire does not give into his violent inner nature, he is still anything but a pacifist, rather violence is one of the numerous ways in which Kronsire vents is inner frustrations. However, Sire is the type to not start a fight with anyone, rather a more passive man who lives his days in relative solitude, with a relative outer innocent nature. This innocence is far from being clueless, more so that Sire does not understand social settings.

In life, Sire wished to find purpose in life, and to atone for all he had committed. He feels guilt, much guilt, more than anything Kronsire wishes to rid himself of this guilt and live anew. However, his own dark thoughts contradict this wish and the man is forever plagued by this desire to find purpose in anyway shape or form. Killing has brought no joy, helping has done little to quell the deep lusts of human life. Kronsire is an unchained animal without direction, lost among the crowd of humanity. Suffering from many mental ailments. Kronsire has most of his mental problems under control. Though, they do have a habit of coming out from time to time.

He hears a voice inside of his head, this voice sounds exactly the same as his twin sister's whom Kronsire believed he killed. This guilt which Sire feels at all times from the murder of his family comes out with his sister's voice who talks to Sire with ill intent. Usually resulting in Kronsire attempting to kill himself, however he is cowardly and never goes through with his suicide attempts. This voice, though it does not resemble his sister's personality, always comes and tries to make Sire feel worse and worse, always at his throat. The conversations bloody and violent, full of aggression.

Kronsire has his own morals to follow, and when he does not follow them he experiences his own guilt, however the morals of society do not bother him, they may intercept at times but they are vastly different in certain areas. Kronsire feels there is no such thing as honor, and that there should be no bars holding back.

Likes: Contrast, The color Grey, Flavor, Solitude, Challenges, atonement, searching for purpose
Fears: Being unable to find purpose in life, Being unable to die, Seeing those cared about be harmed

Character Appearance

Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches Tall, 7 Feet tall with Armor
Weight: 320 Pounds without armor. 537 Pounds with armor.
Physical Traits: Kronsire's face is always hidden beneath his helmet, and mask underneath that. His appearance is that of a knight from the western hemisphere, his skin when uncovered lacks pigment. Giving Kronsire an albino look, his veins and other organic materials are seeable through his very light skin, his hair being colored in white of his own choice, he also has a small black streak of hair across his head at a diagonal. He looms at a seven foot height and weighs in a hefty 320 pounds without his knight armor. Tending to be completely protected from sight, not a single inch of his body is not covered by his armor. The armor being a twist of shades that decorate his armor. The letters of his name decorate random parts of his body armor. The armor itself is extremely dark and the helmet also has a small mask under it which looks like a decompossing skull. Beneath his mask much is unknown, however he has a strong solid jaw, with a small beard and mid length hair which reaches down to the back of his neck in some places, but no bangs. Sire's eyes are a brilliant hazel color, and stand out due to his skin, looking as if he is from the far north where intense cold temperatures rule, Kronsire is fit and muscular. Being a solid five foot six inch man, however this is if he were to wear no mask over his face which he always does if he is not wearing his armor over that.
Clothing: A suit of armor, which is flexible allowing for every bit of Kronsire to be covered, the armor itself is fairly bulky limiting movement. He wears rags of clothes under his armor, which are dyed crimson and tints of red.
Accessories: The armor of Kronsire is thick and as strong as zanpaktou steel, but it offers no other abilities besides extreme defense and slower movement, furthermore Kronsire's armor acts as a weight device, if it is ever taken off Kronsire would have less defense but more speed. His strength would also increase as he is not being held back by so much weight. Kronsire also owns a coffin which he stores everything he owns inside it. The coffin is perfectly made to fit Kronsire inside of it, armor and all. The armor gives Kronsire a height boost up, so he is then 7 feet tall. The armor is perfectly usable with Kronsire's abilities.

No armor
Spoiler:

With armor
Spoiler:

Marrionettes

Height: 2 feet tall
Weight: 110 Pounds
Physical Traits: This marionette in particular wheres a robe at all times along with a bright white mask. Though their are eye holes, all one cans see is a dark abyss, even if the mask is removed nothing would be seen but darkness. This marionette's body is made of a heavy mixture of metal alloys, dyed the color black. The marionettes, body is half as strong as zanpaktou steel and as heavy as several cannonballs, despite its size. More over, this marionette moves on its own, possessing small amounts of organic substances to keep it alive and have a mind of its own. It possesses a small amount of Kronsire's soul and spiritual energy in order to function.
Clothing: It wears a cloak and a mask at all times and large plain shoes, along with a belt which goes around the outside of the robe.
Accessories: The marionette has a cloak, colored green most of the time, and owns a mask which cover's its face, and a small back pack full of assorted items with no abilities, such as magnifying glasses, telescopes, flashlights, and the like.

Spoiler:

Height: 1 Feet tall
Weight: 23 Pounds
Physical Traits: Pale, this seemingly angellic appearence is Kronsire's angel marionette. She carries a two handed claymore weaponand wears very light armor and a one piece clothing, colored white. Silky hair, and untarnished skin. This puppet is a living being and does not require Kronsire's manipulation, and she has a small amount of Kronsire's soul and spiritual pressure. She has a gentle voice and flys softly with her dark wings. Encompassing some of the more stereotypical angellic qualities in appearence. she has bright Yellow eyes which appear to glitter in the sunlight, and has light colored hair which reaches down to her chin and about mid neck.
Clothing: Light armor covering her hips, and shoulders, and upper back.
Accessories: A silver colored claymore sword, that does nothing else in particular, mostly for decoration, but it is as strong as zanpaktou steel despite its size.

Spoiler:

Height: 1 Foot Tall
Weight: 14 Pounds
Physical Traits: This cat is Kronsire's devilish Marionette being, which resembles a house old pet, it possesses large eyes and tail, with fluffy clean fur. Furthermore with patches of greay and light brown decoration its back. The whit hair It uses some of Kronsire's spiritual pressure and soul to keep its self together and move.
Clothing: Its animal fur.
Accessories: A collar with a small bell on it, colored gold.

Spoiler:

Height: 2 Feet Tall
Weight: 46 Pounds
Physical Traits: This marionette looks human underneath his odd clothing, and possesses organs and everything befitting a human, having some of Kronsire's soul and spiritual energy to function.
Clothing: An odd bedsheet and duck combination, this marionette wears nothing else underneath, but it has two holes for eye sight in the bedsheet, and the mouth opens up to display te entire face or just the mouth.
Accessories: It carries a sign which it uses to communicate with, writing and erasing new and old messages.

Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kronsire fights by using his adaptability the most, and catchign his opponent off guard with his odd inventions of his imagination. Sire is rather cowardly at times when his semi-other personality does not take over. As Sire is afraid to die, he tends to hang back trying to not get caught up in arguements which may lead to a fight. When he does fight, though, Kronsire tends to fight defensivly and focus more on survival and is teammates survival rather then attacking head on. Kronsire could fight head on, thouh prefers not to due to his personality. Becoming somewhat of an odd mixture of a supporting character and defensive.
Strengths: Kronsire's extreme adadptability is what makes him powerful in a fight, his stamina being almsot second to none, and incredable defense and strength.
Weaknesses: Kronsire suffers from any real energy based abilities and long ranged attacks, Having to rely on his creations more or less. Sire's speed is lacking, having never developed a large need for it.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Creation
Effect: The more powerful version of replication, unlike the older version of Kronsire, this ability gives Kronsire the ability to create any material and substance known throughout. Furthermore this also encompasses compounded formulas of elements, both organic and inorganic. Able to create any element within himself or within a specified area. Kronsire could not create new substances or compounds inside soul infused things. This creation ability is only as limited as Kronsire's imagination, and more complex structures can be created such as weaponary, armors, and organic materials, however there are cooldowns for the amount of material and substance being created.

10-5-5 feet volume is the amount Kronsire can create at one time. This is also the a area in which Kronsire can create. So imagine a cube around Kronsire at all times, and that is his spatial limit, however once something is created, it can exit that specified area, as it is not reliant on Kronsire's spiritual pressure to function. The ability is instantanous.

10-5-5 volume in feet... 14 cooldown posts
between... 12 cooldown posts
3/4... 9 cooldown posts
half... 7 cooldown posts
imbetween... 4 cooldown posts
1/4... No cooldown posts

Name: Deletion
Effect: The opposite of creation, Kronsire is able to delete materials and substances at will, as long as the material is not soul infused, Kronsire is able to delete the material from existence. Deletion also applies to spiriitual energy that comes from others. As spiritual beings and humans all leak their energy in some form or another, that energy that is left floating about can be deleted. Furthermore, energy that leaves someone else's body, such as a cero, can be deleted from existence. When deleting, Kronsire is able to decide what is deleted in a material or substance. Being able to choose certain lone elements out of many or a specific area, or delete part of a compounded material.

10-5-5 feet volume is the amount Kronsire can delete at one time. This is also the a area in which Kronsire can delete. So imagine a cube around Kronsire at all times, and that is his spatial limit for deletion. The ability is instantanous.

10-5-5 volume in feet... 14 cooldown posts
between... 12 cooldown posts
3/4... 9 cooldown posts
half... 7 cooldown posts
imbetween... 4 cooldown posts
1/4... No cooldown posts

Name: Manipulation
Effect: Kronsire is able to manipulate all materials which are not soul infused. The only execption to this is Kronsire's own materials wich his soul is infused in. Kronsire is able to reshape anything under this ability with ease, and is able to move substances as well. Anything within a 10 by 5 by 5 foot volume box, can be controlled. Kronsire is also able to manipulate and change forms of matter creating solids, liquids, gases, and plasmas, out of any substance. Kronsire does not follow the rules of conventional physics and and the other sciences, being able to turn air into a solid if need be, or iron into a gas, and so on and so forth. Krosnire can also manipulate the atomic make up among other things and create ionized and other such properties in elements and substances. This abilites is not limited to just one element on the periodic table, but rather can embrace any compound complex or simple, and also lone elements. this includes both inorganic and organic materials. When Kronsire takes control of any substance within the area limit it, the substance can be made to float and used with as much physical strength and speed as Kronsire has at that point in time. When controlling and manipulating a substance the weight has no negative effect, however the size does.

10-5-5 volume in feet... 10 post cool down
Imbetween... 7 post cool down
Half the volume... 5 post cool down
Imbetween... 3 post cool down
half of half... no cool down

Name: Substitution
Effect: Kronsire is able to substitute materials for others, but still retaining their original properties. Being able to change his own skin to lead if the need arrived, while still being able to have the more elasticity of the skin, with the added strength of the lead. This ability is also able to change any substance within Kronsire's range that is not soul infused, other then himself and his creations. So Kronsire is unable to change a random bystander into a lead skinned individual. Furthermore, Kronsire can change non soul infused material into different materials, such as turning a blade of grass into diamond, but still being able to bend the blade of grass. The ability enables Sire to mix and match varies properties between the elements used, and being able to single out lone elements in compounds, and utilize the lone element's characteristics as well. The area is the same as manipulation and creation and deletion.

10-5-5 volume in feet... 12 post cool down
Imbetween... 8 post cool down
Half the volume... 4 post cool down
Imbetween... 2 post cool down

Name: Soul
Effect: Kronsire's ability where he can be killed within a thread, event or non-event, and is able to keep on living once he thread is finished. For example, Kronsire could be enveloped by flames from a flame baed character, and killed this way. Kronsire would not be able to reenter the thread, or post any longer in that thread, as he had just been killed in it. Soul would be a form of resurection based ability where the user could come back to life, since their soul would remanifest itself a new body or vessel. The body is linked to the soul, so the appearence would not be changed. The manifestation would begin immediatly and would vary time wise from minutes to hours. So if Kronsire was disintegrated, it would take longer to come back to life if he was simply stabbed. All memories would be remembered, if Kronsire died. The power of Kronsire would not flux, or weaken after death and body manifestation. If Kronsire started as a human, he would be unable to change into any other kind of race, unless allowed to later. For example, Kronsire could not die then suddenly become a sinner, or a hollow, or a shinigami.

Name: Enhance
Effect: Kronsire is able to strengthen or weaken the materials under his control to be as strong as soul infused metals such as zanpaktou or weaker. The ability is only able to work on materials Kronsire is manipulating or himself and his creations.

10-5-5 volume in feet... 8 post cool down
Imbetween... 6 post cool down
Half the volume... 4 post cool down
Imbetween... 2 post cool down

Name: Traverse
Effect: Beings which posses their own conscious are only as strong as Kronsire wills them to be, as they do not have their own soul. Anything that is made with enough organic material, which can have a conscious is given part of Kronsire's soul (At Kronsire's discretion), for however long the organic being lasts. This does not effect Kronsire's strength, rather the organic being would be only as strong as the amount of Kronsire's soul and spiritual energy are put into the organic being. Kronsire has no limit to how many things he can create. If Kronsire puts half of his energy into the being the being would have half of Kronsire's strength and Kronsire would be weakened by half and so on. If one being is destroyed the energy flows back into Kronsire or another creation of his choosing.

5 Post cooldown every energy transfer
If a being is destroyed the energy goes to Kronsire or another being, even if the cooldown is in place, however, an extra 2 posts of cooldown is added to that amount, otherwise it counts as 5 post cooldown.

Second Stage
boosts:
Times 3...Strength
Times 3...Speed
Times 3...Stamina

Hyper Mode
Boosts:
Times 4...Speed
Times 4...Strength
Times 4...Stamina

Back Drop:

Background:
Over View (Brief summary)
Kronsire is plagued by guilt from the murder of his family which he carried out. His past has been completely wiped clean of all people who ever new him or even heard of him. Kronsire has a clean slate of sorts to the populace of the universe, only he himself knows the sins he carries. His twin sister, older sister, younger brother, mother, and father are old dead, as far as Sire knows. Deeming himself inhuman, Kronsire has discarded age and changed his appearence from that of a normal human, and his armor also reflects this s it appears to be tainted, and monstrous.

Early Years (Family still alive)
Filled with devastation, Sire's early life was that of abuse, neglect, and undernourishment, furthermore his education was greatly lacking at this point and time, his family poor. Owning what they carried and could filch from those unsuspecting, The house of Kron was an old line of nobility which had become impoverished and forgotten by most. The house of Kron used to hold lands in the far north hemisphere on a small island miles off of Iceland. However that is all in the past. The House of Kron at the time of Kronsire had long died out of the nobility and were mere peasants at this times. Scavenging what they found and stealing everything else. The family itself was a family built from ashes of a dying religion, holding ties to cults and other things. The father of Sire was a drunkard and abusive man who took what he wanted by sheer force, as his fellow man was weaker then him by a vast degree. The father beating Sire as an outlet for whatever reason or another, not laying a finger on the rest of his children. The mother of Kronsire was far more devious in her exploits and was no far from being thrown into the pits of hell itself for he nature. Striking deals with whoever she met, she was a heavy gambler and did not really care for much else, striking a deal with the father she won the bet to literally own Kronsire's twin sister, older sister, and younger brother, where Sire himself was owned by his abusive father. The oldest sister took after her father, and regularly drank alcohol on occasion and was more of a tomboy, to put it lightly, if one were to guess, one would say she would rather have been born a man. The eldest sister cared nothing for her younger brother Sire, for whatever reason, Sire's eyes fueled her hatred, hating Kronsire for not giving in to his families' wishes to steal and trick and beat like they did. The Youngest brother being five yeas younger then Sire took after his mother, whom by guile raised the younger child to become cynical and cruel, as the younger brother tortured animals and those weaker then himself. The crazed family ruled each other by power over one another. Surprisingly enough, they did not kill one another, but all their frustrations seemed to be put against Sire, the black sheep of the family who did not drink, who did not kill, who did not rob. Taking everything that was given to him, Sire was unlike his twin sister, Axis who was not beaten or abused as Sire was by his family. Rather, Axis was the only comfort to Kronsire throughout his life. There when he needed help, there when he needed some kind of sibling rivalry, and wen he needed a hug. Axis was not cruel like her family, but able to manipulate and trick them, being the intelligent one of the bunch. Kronsire's life was full of brutality, his twin being his only light in the darkness.

The Massacre (The death of Sire's family)
It was an early day on the island off the coast of Iceland, when the murders took place. Kronsire had lived, barely, to the age of 17 years when he finally snapped and fought back ruthlessly. Unknown that he had powers lurking inside of himself, waiting to be unbound and used. Having had no type of uniform society on the island, which had been ravaged by poverty and plague. Sire had escaped into the woods as he usually had many times before. Thinking among the well known trees about his pathetic life, and how he wanted to end it all. As time passed Sire had traveled back to his home and slept on his rag tag bed of mementos which he had gathered through the years, scraps of cloth, and parts of pillows. Nothing was pefect whic he owned, always a rip here, a crack there. However, This day he woke up early perhaps only into the afternoon Sire crept back into the main house which his family lived together, this hovel is when the first act of violence from Kronsire took place. The house of Kron was quietly saving their energy as they had just come back from hunting and theiving, themselves comparing their trophies. All were present at this event besides Kronaxis, Sire's twin. That morning something in Sire's brain had snapped and healed warped and twisted. Sire walked into the room, being paid no attention, until he cracked a vase which his ever so cruel mother had won in a bet. Kicking the vase down from his small pedastel, Sire had a twisted grin of menace and eyes fueled by hell fire. Instantly seized by his father a loud and strong slap went across Sire's face, his jaw easily broken from the blow. However Sire did not move in the slightest. Rather Sire gripped his father's arm, as the family cussed and swore at the child. Everything seemed to go red in Sire's eyes as the shards of glass and ceramic from the vase seemed to float in the air, as they rose from the filthy ground of the hovel. Nobody noticed, not even Kronsire, but the shap edges easily penetrated human flesh and before any one said anything more sharp shards had penetrated and broke through the neck and vitals of the father and traveled from one to the other. All the while Kronsire stood and croaked a laugh with his broken jaw, covered in more than just his blood. The shards soon traveled in swirls as more and more material was gathered into the storm. Axis at this moment walked through the broken door, which had never been fixed since birth, louds of sharp and blunt objects alike traversed through her. Gouging out eyes, and organs. Though the rage did not stop until twenty minutes into the rage. When the odd craze ended abruptly. Everything fell to the ground, and Sire alone was standing in the room sorrounded by dead. Overcome by Grief the teenager could do nothing to save tose he had murdered. Guilt sept over him as he laid his head across his twin sister's shredded body, her eyes wide open and staring at the ceiling, rotting and about to cave in from old age. Soon Kronsire became aware he could do nothing at all, and ran out of his home, lost amonsgt his mind. His new brutal personality bringing nothin but ruin to all he met until the entire island was covered with the dead. Nobody knew who Sire was, and nobody knew what the island had had. Taking a small boat Sire went out to see, consumed by greif and fear which he had never before experienced. Landing on the coast of southern France where he then began his wanderings for another twenty years, learning more and more about his powers.

Side Notes:
All changes due to Kronsire's ability are permanent.
If Kronsire is killed, his body re manifests as the last appearance he had before death.
Each Marionette is considered a being, in which their strength can differ, however they have no combat strength when Kronsire uses them, rather they have the ability to become stronger, but they all share the same soul, so Kronsire limits what they have so it does not weaken him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kronsire FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronsire FINISHED   Kronsire FINISHED EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:29 pm

2-2.. i want to see it in action before I think of giving it a 1-5 like I want to..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Kronsire FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronsire FINISHED   Kronsire FINISHED EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kronsire FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronsire FINISHED   Kronsire FINISHED Empty

Back to top Go down

Kronsire FINISHED
Page 1 of 1