Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Basileus Akuma FINISHED I_vote_lcapBasileus Akuma FINISHED I_voting_barBasileus Akuma FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Basileus Akuma FINISHED I_vote_lcapBasileus Akuma FINISHED I_voting_barBasileus Akuma FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Basileus Akuma FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Basileus Akuma FINISHED Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Basileus Akuma FINISHED Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Basileus Akuma FINISHED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

Basileus Akuma FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Sinner

Name: Basileus Akuma
True Age: 400
Apparent Age: 29
Personality: To sum him up in a single word: tragicly evil. He has some sort of twisted duel personality disorder. One side of him his horribly evil, almost to the point of ridiculousness. This side takes pleasure in even the most petty of offenses. This version of Basileus is a compulsive liar and a kleptomaniac, but even more sinister, is horribly clever. He doesn't just randomly lie, he creates huge webs of lies woven together for no particular purpose. He enjoys toying with enemies and even underlings just to watch them squirm. And his version of 'offhandedly grabbing something' would be considered by rational beings massive heists. It's even rumored that he'll steal people's souls if he's in the wrong mood. This side of Basileus had ambitions of taking over Hell...when he was a living child.

The perverse part about this is that the other side of Basileus is completely mundane. His ambitions when he was alive were normal ones--finding a job, a nice wife, and maybe having a few children. This version is like a prisoner now that Basileus is in Hell. Surrounded by serial killers, WWII Nazis, child molesters, and pimps, he can't think normally. He has convinced himself that he is only asleep and dreaming. Even still, he often desperately tries to undo evil Basileus's many sins, usually being ineffectual. Unfortunately, evil Basileus is generally dominate during fights and other high-stress events, so Basileus cannot even let himself die. Whenever he attempts to commit suicide, evil Basileus regains control and stops it.

Likes: Licorice (oddly enough, both of them like it), playing and making up strategy games like chess and go, and playing a keyed instrument (organ, piano, harpsicord, etc...)

Fears That evil/good Basileus will take over at just the wrong moment and ruing everything, the color green (neither of them are exactly sure why), and psychiatrists.

Character Appearance

Height: 5 feet, 7 inches
Weight: 128 lbs.
Physical Traits: Basileus Akuma FINISHED Izayahot
Clothing: A black thermal shirt and dark jeans with a brown fur parka over it. He often wears the parka just on his shoulders, more like a cape or short cloak.
Accessories: Not in the picture, but he wears a pentagram pendant on a simple silver chain around his neck. It looks like this:
Basileus Akuma FINISHED 51cwBWqyueL._SL500_AA300_

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: He generally jumps around, moving from place to place with jumps, a lot like Kon in some of the anime filler episodes. He likes to jump forward, strike, and then quickly jump back. He never changes his expression when he fights, except perhaps to smile lazily. In fact, his entire body radiates unconcern and boredom during a fight. He often whispers witty insults to his opponent when they get close enough. He also tends to fight low to the ground, going for the opponent's legs and lower torso.
Strengths: Basileus is very fast, very agile, and very adept at using his abilities. He is nearly twice as fast and agile as an average Sinner. His physical strength and sensing abilities are also above average.
Weaknesses: He can't take many hits. His pain tolerance is low, and he's more likely to flee due to wounds than any other Sinner.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / .. Tentacle?: Basileus likes using a pair of bladed gloves, though they don't actually have any power other than melee. They look like: Basileus Akuma FINISHED FaMlD3e0X5YleKA
And yes, they do have throwing knives inside. He's very accurate.

Abilities: All of Basileus's abilities are based around his Malchsee's Door energy. This power is an ability that creates a concentrated ball of pure energy that can cause highly concentrated damage to living matter while instantly destroying any non-living matter such as rocks and buildings. This energy can be blocked with Zanpakutou and other spiritual weapons, kido, and magical barriers. This energy also simply absorbs and destroys most forms of offensive energy, like Cero blasts, Kido, and energy blasts from Zanpakutou (i.e. Ichigo's getsuga). People with abilities that allow them to simply absorb energy will still get 1/3 damage regardless due to the nature of this energy. All of his abilities deal with this energy form.

Name: Melchsee's Bullet
Effect: His most simple ability. He simply creates a single sphere, with a radius of about 3 inches, of the energy and fires it off in a motion similar to drawing and releasing a bow.

Name: Melchsee's Lance
Effect: This creates a long beam of the energy. The beam is at most three inches wide and can be indefinatly long. It is attatched to his hand and when he moves his hand the lance moves with it. It is thus more effective at mid-range, balancing the accuracy but awkwardness it gives at close range with the speed but inaccuracy it gives at a distance. He can only have one at a time and it can only last two posts.

Name: Melchsee's Disk
Effect: He can create two disks of the same material. They are one and a half feet in diameter. He generally uses them as melee weapon, but he can also throw them. Also, he can use them as a shield to consume energy blasts coming at him.

Name: Melchsee's Void
Effect: Basileus creates three rings of the same energy like an oversized balck halo around and above his head. These three rings can rotate freely around him. He usually spins them downward if opponents get to close. This is a very effective strategy if his opponents like to fight hand to hand, but not so great if they're attacking at a distance, because the rings can't get more than two meters away from him. There is kind of a sub power for this, in that he can make these rings spin rapidly around him, creating a lethal sphere. Unfortunately, when he does this he can't move, so it can only be used defensively. Energy blasts like Cero that try and pass through this sphere get consumed by the rings. Spiritual weapons get knocked back. But since he can't move, this is basicly a stalling tactic.

Name: Melchsee's Specter
Effect: This is Basileus's final and greatest power. Really, it's more like a form. His body becomes infused with the black Melchsee energy. He looks like he's standing in a patch of shadow and his body and clothes go dark. Things like Ceros and Kido can't harm him anymore--they simply get destroyed. Basicly, this forces the opponent to fight him with purely swordplay or less direct abilities. Also, all his abilities become stronger. He can create multiple Lances by forming an immobile Disk from which at most four Lances come out. He'll often spin the Disk which spins this. His Bullets are now the size of a Door, but they retain the same properties. He gets double the amount of Void rings. Now any matter he comes into contact with is destroyed, as though his body were made of Melchsee's energy. Because of this, he must always air-walk in this form, otherwise he would simply fall through the earth.

Back Drop

Background: Basileus was born in the late 1700s. His life was short and bitter. He was born in London to the son of an out-of-favor minor noble. His parents attempted to tutor him. His father wanted him to earn enough power to be in the parliament, and not just the house of commons either. He had no such ambitions and fell in love with a common girl and eloped with her, abandoning his family.

He expected the rest of his life to be hard but happy. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be. Around this time, his evil side was growing more and more dominant. It had existed throughout his life, but only in short, harmless episodes. Often at night when he was alone, or during his lessons. His parents noticed and worried, but since they were of the higher class, it would not do to have other families know they had a crazy son. His "episodes" seemed isolated and harmless enough, so they expected them to stay that way.

They did not. Now, at the age of 19, he was cut off from his family with only a wife to help him (and of course everyone knows a woman would be no help in making a living Rolling Eyes). He had no job, and his wife was starving. When he got the news that he would soon be having a son, he became desperate to find a job. And that's when his evil side took over. His evil side thirsted to see violence and blood. Luckily for him the Napoleonic Wars were just starting, so he enlisted himself into the military. The pay was good, and since he was technically noble, he had a small position of command instead of being a lowly rifleman. He said good by to his wife and child and headed to war.

His record was amazing. He played tactics like a mastermind, slaughtering French squads three times his number easily. He quickly advanced up the chain of command, making General in only eight short years. The only complaint his betters had of him was how few prisoners he took. Little did they know--because his subordinates were too terrified to say anything--he would generally take many prisoners. Every night after a battle, instead of sleeping in camp, he would walk with one prisoner a mile away from the encampment and torture the frenchman to death. Every day at dawn, he would awake and walk to the nearest church to beg for forgiveness for the sins his evil self committed.

Soon he became politically powerful enough to be appointed to the House of Lords. His wife and son now lived opulently in a large house where they hired servants to request servants to get them food. Basileus's father was not doing as well, and begged Basileus to forgive them for disinheriting him and to send some money to his parents and his two siblings. Five days later they were found murdered; tied togeter and their chests carved open identically and nails pounded into their eyes. The doctors determined it had taken them ten minuets to bleed to death and whoever had killed them started with the youngest daughter and worked their way up. Basileus was honestly more greif-stricken than anyone to find them dead. When his wife and son remembered that he had been out that night, he did the same thing to them.

This much murder around someone was bound to draw suspicion from somewhere and a formal investigation was made. It took three inspectors before one was strong enough to overpower Basileus's attack in the middle of the night. Discovered, he tearfully admitted it all, on the stand alternating between a fiery pride at his deeds to a tearful plea to kill him for the torture he was putting himself through. He was rightly put into an insane asylum.

Unfortunately, mental illness was not very well understood in those days. The warden at this particular asylum meant to change that. He performed horrible, atrocious experiments in the name of science upon the inmates, killing fully half of the patients he was ever entrusted with. He often would play mind games with them and was honestly almost more demented than Basileus himself. This is where the fear of psychiatrists came from. Basileus was killed in one of the experiments.

Basileus went straight to Hell, where his evil side flourish. Quickly, he learned to escape their prison for short amounts of time. His goal is simple; to conquer Hell and after that the entire known universe.

Side Notes: Unless someone's already called it, I'm going to be applying with this guy for Diablo of the Apocalypse, if that makes a difference.

RP Sample: You guys know how I roll.

Last edited by Omniada on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 am

Alright.. Seriously.

I have one MAJOR problem with these.. and one minor problem.

Major Problem - you disintegrate anything it touches. And even have it to where a few of them can't be blocked. I do not approve this at all. It can't disintegrate anyone with spiritual pressure..but can disintegrate rocks and buildings and such. you also have to add they can be blocked by barrier-like abilities and kidou AND Zanpaktou.

Minor problem - your abilities drain reiatsu from anyone it hits. This part is denied outright. This essentially keeps you from getting tired while making your foe tired. Sorry.

basically.. I would like you to try something different.. this sounds all good and powerful..but it is TOO OP..and even having one foot in god mod's side of the spectrum..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:15 am

Well, wait. I guess I just didn't explain properly.

First off: when it drains power, it doesn't go back to him. It vanishes. And it's meant to be slow. It's also not a vital part of anything in the power, so I can remove it without much modification. I'll do so if you like.

Second: I don't mean it as in it disintegrates any object it touches. The ability is really not that bad. The Melchsee's material is not a material at all--it's an energy. Anything that actually comes into contact with the energy disappears. It's not like:
"Your pinky finger touched the thing, you disappeared"
It's like:
"Your pinky finger sunk knuckle deep into the black sphere., so everything after the knuckle disappeared."
It's more like a solid acid that acts instantly but doesn't spread. For RP purposes, it would be nearly exactly the same as cutting damage.

Third: The one that can't be blocked, Melchsee's Door, is honestly never going to be used. I put it there as a kind of introduction to the Melchsee material. I'll perfectly happily delete that power.

I'd like to keep these abilities, and I'll modify them any way you like to do so. If there's still a problem with one or there is a problem you didn't mention could you tell me so I could change it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 am

Quote :
First off: when it drains power, it doesn't go back to him. It vanishes. And it's meant to be slow. It's also not a vital part of anything in the power, so I can remove it without much modification. I'll do so if you like.

It may not go back to you..but your still draining energy from your opponents.. I guess I'll just have to have this watched and make sure it doesn't become a serious problem. if it does I'd like the reiatsu drain removed..

Quote :
Second: I don't mean it as in it disintegrates any object it touches.

My friend that is the exact same thing.. you touch it with a hand.. and the hand disappears.. it may be on a more concentrated and picky scale. But is truely the same thing. It can do MASSIVE damage.. but I will NOT allow it to disappear things instantly. That is entirely unfair.

Quote :
Third:

I would very much like this removed then..

-edit- Upon thinking.. how would people who can absorb energy be treated verses this ability? the Lisola Bloodline is able to energy absorption on a massive scale for instance.. how would their ability to absorb and convert energy into their own be effected by this power of yours? if at all?
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:48 am

EDITED!

I removed the Melchsee's Door ability. I changed the effects of the energy as you suggested, but I kept a little. For defensive purposes, it absorbs and destroys any direct energy attack, like blasts of riatsu, fire, or other pure attack blasts. Unlike before, though, any other ability is still useable. I also added that kido and other barriers can block it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:56 am

works for me. :3 Approved 1-5
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 am

Basileus Akuma FINISHED Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:09 am

I edited to make it so people who absorb energy still get some damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basileus Akuma FINISHED   Basileus Akuma FINISHED Empty

Back to top Go down

Basileus Akuma FINISHED
Page 1 of 1