Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished I_vote_lcapNiko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished I_voting_barNiko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished I_vote_lcapNiko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished I_voting_barNiko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Empty
PostSubject: Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished   Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:18 am

Human

Basic Information

Name: Niko Viction
True Age: 14
Sex: Male
Personality: Niko is a weird person in general. He seldomly uses the similar social that probably every normal person would use. He talks in a kind of way that makes it seem that he overthinks everything. Plus his actions are also what would be out of the norm. Whereas the masses would gather, he would flee into isolation. He usually keeps drifting, but most of the time he returns to at least one location most of the time...

His speech seems as if it is thought through way to many times, and he answers questions in a bit of a smartass kind of way. An example of which is that he would question someone's eyesight if they ask what he's doing while looking at him. Sure it is a general type of question, but he takes it in a seriously smartass kind of way.

Niko is a bit anti-social, pretty much liking to staying in his own little world; his personal bubble; his own mind. It takes him a handful of seconds before he registers what someone says through his own mind, so his responses are for the most part delayed by time. However, two topics that he could actually get into is when someone talks about his motorcycle or his guns. Those two things are his pride and joy, because most of the things are things that he made himself. Hell, he even made his own motorcycle himself.

Niko is pretty casual most of the time. Niko does not avoid social interaction, if that's what you think. In fact, he can be talkative but in a bit of an antisocial way. It's a confusing way to explain it, I know... But what is more of the point is that Niko is very laid back, even when confronted with death. Some could even say that he actually accepts the idea of death. One thing that can be said, though, is that he has a deep seated hatred for criminals, especially murderers or people who hurt others a lot.

Likes: Driving his motorcycle, Fiddling with his guns or his motorcycle, relaxing, being antisocial, the idea of being a drifter
Fears: Breaking his gun or motorcycle, being interrogated (literally and metaphorically), Not being able to find his gun

Character Appearance

Height: 4 foot 5 inches
Weight: 110 lbs
Physical Traits: Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Niko10
Clothing: The above, and other various things that center around the above clothing style. Also, a white undershirt tanktop is underneath the dark grey/olive overcoat.
Accessories: Only a live sniper bullet on a silver chained necklace underneath his overcoat, over his undershirt.

Plus a motorcycle that he usually drives around... >.>
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Niko most of the time keeps his enemies away at long distances. And also goes for a hit and run style. If he gets within striking distance, even though it pains Niko so much, he would use his larger guns, such as his shotgun or his rifles, to counter melee fighters. When using his guns, he usually resorts to his dual revovler magnums, that's mainly if he is in medium-to-close range of his enemies. If the enemies get to close, he'll start using his shotgun. If the enemies get to far away, he'll start using his rifle.
Strengths: Niko excells in speed and dexterity, which helps a lot when he needs to move somewhere very quickly while reloading his weapons. Niko also has somewhat good defenses and strength, as they are only somewhere above average by a small amount. He also has great reflexes, which kind of contrary to his slow social reaction time...
Weaknesses: No abilities at all... He can be taught very basic abilities like Blur, but he won't get any (or at least a small handful) of abilities. Niko can not take many hits, as his endurance is not long lasting. His height makes him unable, to some degree, unable to hit objects in the sky.

Weapons

Reload Rules - Reloads for guns cannot be in the same post shot for that specific gun...

Clip Change rules - Niko can only change clips once per post, but can not fire after changing the clips unless he hasn't fired before the clip changed in that post.

Name: Dual Revolvers
Appearance: Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Revolv10
Clip Size: 6 Chambers = 6 Bullets Maximum per gun
Ammo Types:
. Explosive Rounds - causing a mini explosion of 1 inch diameter around impact point.
. Incendiary Rounds - Catches anything it touches on fire, due to the bullet having a gasoline tip that ignites upon impact
. Acidic Rounds - Rounds that would tear and dissolve through hierros with much ease, or at least easier than regular bullets if the hierro's strong enough
. Concussion Rounds - Dummy Rounds that still give the same kind of feel as regular bullets without the lethality
. Regular Rounds - ... Just regular bullets
Side Note about this weapon: Both of these guns were made from scratch by Niko himself. Also his first, and best, piece of work.
Total Amount of Rounds per thread: 120 bullets per thread (since this is the main guns), plus 12 bullets per special type of bullet

Name: 'Rifell'
Appearance: Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Rifle10
Clip Size: 8 Bullets per clip
Ammo Types:
. Acidic Clip - Tears and Dissolves through hierros with ease, or at least easier than most other bullets
. Concussion Clip - The same force of a bullet, minus most of the lethality
. Regular Clip - Just a regular clip holding regular bullets.
. Smoke Clip - The bullets in these clips make blinding smoke that no one can see through with ease in a twenty foot radius of bullet impact. The smoke only lasts 1 cycle of posting (dissipates on my next post).
Side Note about this weapon: This weapon was handmade by his own sister, which he uses for his own purposes, and treasures it as dear as he holds his sister.
Total Amount of bullets per thread: 5 Clips (40 bullets total) per thread total, and 1 clip per special bullet

Name: Shotgun
Appearance: Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Shotgu10
Clip Size: 4 shells maximum
Ammo Types:
. Acidic Shells - Tears and Dissolves through hierros with ease, or at least easier than most other shells.
. Rubber Shells - Full of rubber pellets that bounce around at high velocities, while having less lethality then regular pellets
. Regular Shells - Still lethal shells
. Blast Shells - These are dummy rounds at their fullest, because it fires blanks. The point of these shells are to blast himself away from an area, as the recoil these blast shells are so extreme that it can push him back 10 feet each time he pulls the trigger. That, and its also mainly used to fake out the enemy.
Side Note about this weapon: This is the second weapon Niko made himself. Although he didn't entirely make it from scratch, he still made most of this gun as the only thing that he didn't make himself was the metallic chambers and barrel of the gun... His sister made that part instead.
Total Amount of Shells per thread: 20 Shells per round total, plus 4 rounds for every special shell

Back Drop

History, Part 1

Perception is an easy thing to manipulate, for better or worse

For the longest time, Niko thought of himself as being a normal child. He had two parents that loved him so much, he had everything he wanted... Life was fine. As long as he could remember, he was always happy. Hell, even the leople that were usually mean respected him enough to not mess with him.

His father was a successful businessman and his mother was a talented scientist. Niko has no idea, or even a clue, as to how mom and dad are similar enough to share the feelings of love or bonding, but he didn't question it at all. He had a happy life, so why should he?

His father usually took him out hunting, at least twice per week. This had allowed Niko to bond with his father. His father brought a different gun for Niko to shoot with after each hunting trip. Through these trips, Niko gained experience to use a multitude of weapons. When the two could not go hunting due to one reason or another, Niko's father would take him to his favorite club or somewhere else where there was a shooting range, and helped teach Niko to use guns more easilly.

Niko's mother, on the other hand, taught him how to create chemicals, saying that it is a fun hobby to do as a past-time. She taught him how to make many chemicals , but the one thing that she did the most was help him create chemicals that either cause burning or dissolving. Niko was always amazed by how his mother could create those chemicals, and was even more glad that she taught him how to do make many chemicals.

Well, it was his tenth birthday when he first met his sister. In fact, it was also on that day that he moved to live with his much, older sister on the other side of the United States, in a remote location in the state of Nevada. His sister lived in a building that served as both a home and as an auto repair shop, since his sister works as a mechanic. Even though she lived in a barren, uninhabitted section of the world, the repair shop had many customers. At first, Niko was kind of shy and somewhat scared of his new sister, since she did not live as clean or sophisticated or at least somewhat like how he lived back with his parents. Months later, however, he learned to love his newfounded lifestyle of assisting his rowdy, tomboyish, outspoken sister.

Niko's sister was named Haruko, but Niko calls her Haru. Niko saw Haru as a tall woman, who stood at a firm 5 foot 9 inches, at the age of 31. She has short, slightly unlempt auburn red hair that always seemed to be shifted to her left side. Haru has a small, jagged scar on the bottom right side of her lip, which wasn't noticeable unless you were staring inches away from her face. Her face was rounded and always gave a feeling of cheeriness; it was extremely hard to be anything except happy when in her company. There were two attires she accustomed to wear, one being a pair of denim jeans with a thin white tanktop, both of which she would wear underneath her mechanics-uniform. The second attire was some motorcycle clothes that were always a light black tint that seemed to bounce light off her curved figure.

As he lived with her, she had him help her fix the cars that came in and tutors him in the ways of mechanics. Along with having him learn skills to fix up broken down cars and analyze what is wrong with a vehicle, Haru also teaches him how to create vehicles from scratch, but focuses heavily on creating motorcycles, as less resources are needed to create and maintain them.

As he lived with Haru, he was somewhat sad that he and his dad can't go on hunting trips anymore. One day, Haru overheard Niko saying that aloud and realized his fascination with guns. So, on his eleventh birthday, Haru made and give a handmade rifle to him. This, to Niko, was the best thing ever, and Haru was glad that she made him happy. In fact, she started teaching him how to make weapons himself.

Something else Haru had done on Niko's eleventh birthday was giving him the keys to the scrapyard a mile away from their home, so that he could work on a vehicle that he could one day drive. With the experience Niko got by working with his sister, he does this in less than a year since then. In fact, he was able to have a working vehicle after a whole seven months after he was given the keys to the scrapyard. He built his own motorcycle. He was so proud of himself, but he had no idea how to drive it.

Haru finding this out, she helped Niko out, and by the time his birthday came by again, Niko became an intermediate cyclist. Niko was having the time of his life. But, as the saying goes, 'All Good things must come to an end'

The contents of this spoiler will be my RP sample, but this RP sample is the events that took place which caused Niko to start his life of being an anti-social, drifting loner at such a young age... After the RP sample, the second part of his history will be explained:

History Part 2:
Even if the world is nothing but an illusion, every impression that it left is not fake

Even though Niko's mother lied to him, having him call her sister all these years, Niko didn't feel like he was being lied to. He felt that being known as a sister only changed how he thought of her as a title, not as a whole. Niko feels that he got to know his mother so well that year. The day after Niko lost his mother, he turned fourteen. At which, he starts working on guns to create. He completes a set of guns for him to use, revolvers, and also made a shotgun on the side. He does all of this in a month, and in his spare time during the month he made and scavenged as much ammunition as he could from around the house and the scrapyard.

Niko scavenged through one of the closets and pulls out some motorcycle gear clothing just his size. He pulls them on and finds that they fit him just perfectly. He grabs his mother's spare cap and cyclist goggles, and starts wearing them. Niko attaches his weapons onto his motorcycle, put his revolver magnums into holster he stitched into his beltloop. He walks over to his makeshift grave that he made for his mother, gives his respects, and heads to New York, hoping to find a new life...

Well, better word choice would be to end his old, old life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy, Casual Theme

\

Anger, Fighting Theme

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished   Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Perfect. Approved. 2-3
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished   Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 pm

The hieght thing isn't really a weakness, but you're still good there. Unless you decide to learn some spells from Kai or Yuri, but that's up to you.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished   Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Niko Viction - 14 year old Gunslinger - finished
Page 1 of 1