Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Analytic Eyes (Rase) I_vote_lcapAnalytic Eyes (Rase) I_voting_barAnalytic Eyes (Rase) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Analytic Eyes (Rase) I_vote_lcapAnalytic Eyes (Rase) I_voting_barAnalytic Eyes (Rase) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Analytic Eyes (Rase) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Analytic Eyes (Rase) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Analytic Eyes (Rase) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Analytic Eyes (Rase)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Analytic Eyes (Rase) Empty
PostSubject: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:14 am

Downtown Karakura, a place packed with restaurants, parks, and shopping districts. It was a bright and colorful place, full of people and always busy during the day, yet when night came around the entire town seemed to die down, the occasion person taking a stroll through the night. Yet the town it's self always seemed to have a kick of life to it, be it from the living or spiritual. It had also become much more active throughout the day and night since they had been forced into the world of the living. He almost let a laugh out, he didn't know which was more beautiful, the night sky? or there home. He headed off to bed with his thoughts, playing out how his plans for the next day should go.

The young man walked down the left side of the street, he had called for his captain to meet him just to have a conversation. He had no actual reason to call his captain there; He just wanted to speak to him. The street was packed and he did his best to avoid colliding with anyone, seeming to pivot, twist his feet, and almost spin to just avoid everyone. By the time he reached the cafe he had wanted to make it too he had broken a slight sweat. Wearing the suit and coat weren't the best of ideas, yet it was what he appreciated most about himself.

Figuring he was early enough he set into the bathroom and washed off his face quickly before grabbing a table for two. A smile cracked his face when the server walked up and spoke, "Hello, my name is Rachael. I'll be your server today, What would you like to drink?" The voice allowed him to know it was a female already, he had been sitting with his right eye facing the isle and she had come up from his blind side but he looked up at her, his smile still painted across his face, "I'll take a coke.". As she turned and walked away he let the process run through his mind, she had shoulder length black hair, her eyes were a mix of green and blue, more turquoise than anything, and his clothing almost matched hers, just different gender based. The smile fading from his face he looked down at the menu and sighed, "I hate dealing with strangers..." He wondered how long it would take his captain.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:56 am

Partially falling out of bed face first with a thud tho still asleep Akira continued to snore as a pile of drool puddled around his face. Gibberish and moans could be heard coming from him as he slept but that abruptly ended as his alarm went off waking him with a startle causing him to slam his head against his night stand before completely falling out of bed.
"Uuhhhuuu, why!" Letting out a of moan despair before pulling himself from the floor a groggy Akira wobbled to his feet before rubbing his face. "Uuh, What the hell?" Then said Akira as he took his hand from his face as drool hung from it and his cheek.

Finally somewhat more awake the still zombified Akira walked to the shower.... Exiting the shower Akira now more refreshed got dressed and took a seat in the living room and began to play a video game. As he played for an hour he remembered he had something to do today, but what? Racking his brain for a moment as he continued to defeat the evil monsters in the game he finally remembered. "Ah shit, that's right!" Akira after beating the level on the game then finished getting dressed and made his way to meet his Lieutenant.

Walking to meet his Lieutenant Akira who was wearing a sharp-looking, and well-fitted grey suit with a collared shirt unbuttoned at the top and a pair of black wing tipped shoes casually made his way downtown while listening to his headphones. Finally making it to the cafe Akira entered and asked a waitress if she had seen a gentlemen missing an eye, blushing as she seen the sharpy dressed man the woman said yes and showed him to the table before asking him if he needed anything. Replying "Ill have what he is having" before pulling out a manga as he waited for his Lieutenant to return.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:51 am

He shook his head, his hair flying around his face before resting in a comfortable position. He grabbed a menu, looking back at his table noticing his captain he grabbed another menu. Fixing his coat he walked back to the table, he tried his best to sit down as quietly and anonymously as to not bug his captain. Slipping the menu just barely within his field of vision, yet he did not know if the manga was in the way or not. He took a second to observe what he was reading before ignoring it and reading through the menu with before letting a cough out as the waitress came back with their drinks. "Here are your drinks, are you guys ready to order?" He coughed again, surprised she hadn't noticed she forgot to give them menu's and that they now had menu's. "No, we aren't exactly ready, but can I ask you to go get two glasses of water, my throats starting to itch a bit too much." She nodded her head, "Right away sir." She turned and walked away again before he spoke up, "So Captain, How are you?" He began to look through the menu again with his one good eyes, after about five seconds he flicked his eye upward to see how his captain would respond.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:17 am

Quietly reading his book Akira awaited the return of Ryo so he could find out what was so important he had to meet him at a cafe, this meeting could have simply been held over there communication devices or even at Akira place of residence. Looking up as he turned the page Akira noticed Ryo had finally exited the rest room and began to walk over grabbing menus as he did so. As he sat the waitress delivered their beverages and as she set them down Akira opened a straw placed it in one of the drinks and began to slowly stir it. Just then the waitress asked if they were ready to order and with out missing a beat Ryo replayed with a no before ordering two glasses of water. Looking over his book for a brief instant Akira raised a brow before shaking his head and returning to his book.
"So Captain, How are you?" Ryo finally replayed as he began to read the menu. Shifting his glasses before bookmarking his page and placing it inside his coat Akira answered. "I'm fine Ryokoshy, how about yourself?" He then took a sip of his drink before skimming through the menu.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:25 am

His ears seemed to perk as his captain spoke, "I'm fine Ryokoshky, How about yourself?" Almost without missing a beat he figured out what in the menu he wanted before pushing it off to the side, grabbing a straw and beginning to open it whilst answering, "I'm also doing fine, if I don't say so myself." He plunged the straw into his cola before taking a sip. "It crossed my mind that you may be wondering why I asked for you to come here. It was more so just to have a friendly chat in person. Since we always seem to just communicate over electronic devices, in which you always seem to be multi-tasking." He took another sip before letting the words sink in a grin across his face, "I also thought we might be able to spar later, just for fun, nothing really competitive." He placed his drink back down before checking the menu again to remember exactly what it was he was going to order, a simple sandwich, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Swiss cheese, all at a low cost.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:51 am

After quickly skimming over the menu Akira placed it on the side of the table where it would be a easy reach for the waitress before hearing Ryo respond. As Akira listened to Ryo speak he reached for his headphone band and pulled a small memory stick from it and placed it on the table in front of himself before responding. "Is there something wrong with multi-tasking Ryokoshy?" saying this with a smile before sliding the small memory stick across the table. "This contains a few things I would like you to do in your spare time" Akira then removed his glasses and began to wipe them off "And ya know I could deal with a little sparing match with you, just to see how much you have improved. This could also be a great way to Analyze your zanpakuto's abilities."
Then the waitress returned to their table just as Akira replaced his glasses and asked if they were ready to order, With a smile Akira looked at the waitress and said "Yes, I would like the assorted sushi platter and a side of rice, Also can you bring me a basket of steamed buns please." The waitress blushed before saying no problem then looking to Ryo and asking if he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:59 am

He nodded listening to his captain before placing his hand over the memory stick and sliding it into his pocket as the waitress spoke to his captain. When he was asked what he would like he finally spoke up, seeming to have become really socially quiet in the short time she had gotten there again, "I'll take the BLT Sandwich. Not that hungry today." He handed her his menu with a fake smile painted across his face. He then turned to his captain as she walked away, "The problem with multitasking is the fact of the details that are ignored. Even the smallest of a detail missed in one of are analyses could cause us crucial time having to figure out what is wrong." He grabbed his glass of water and seemed to drink most of it quickly before placing it back down holding one of the cubes of ice between his teeth, and mutter, "Where would you like the sparring to take place? I've been trying my hardest lately to try and see if I can push Kyosuklien's abilities further. Cause I really do hope to achieve bankai one day and surpass you in a match for saving me those two times." He shifted in his seat slightly as he said this and finally took his jacket coat off, becoming to uncomfortable with it on, placing it on the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:01 pm

(OOC. Sorry for the short post.)

Looking up at Ryo over his glasses with a curious expression Akira responded. "Are you saying I make mistakes Lieutenant?" He then smiled as he stirred his drink waiting for his response. He then sat in thought thinking of where they could have a sparring match with out getting disturbed. After a moment Akira perked up and said. "I got it, We can go off the coast and there's an island that is for the most part secluded. I would be able to set up a large barrier there I myself use for sparring with other Captains."
Akira then looked around the cafe before seeing the waitress and waived to catch her attention to see how long of a wait till the food was ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:00 am

"Are you saying I make mistakes Lieutenant?" A smile painted his face as he listened to his captains as he responded, "It's always likely that you'll make a mistake when you multitask." He then let his captain continue talking, listening, and cutting himself off when his captain called the waiter over to ask her when there food would be ready. She quietly spoke yet just loud enough for both of them to hear, "It'll be done in about three minutes, are chefs are proud in their ability to produce food quickly for are customers." Then she straightened up and went back to what she had been doing. He looked over at his captain and continued his thought, "Fighting on the coast doesn't sound like a bad idea, no one would get injured, and nothing major should be within the barrier when the fight occurs." He shifted in his seat again.

When their food was brought to the table he wore a fake smile again, keeping his hair over his eye, "Thank you." He grabbed his sandwich and began to eat. Glancing over at his captain and trying to think of anything else to continue a conversation while they ate, "So what exactly is it you're working on right now?"
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:23 am

As the waitress placed the food at the table Akira smiled and thanked her before grabbing the chopsticks and wiping them off with a napkin. He then responded to the comment about the sparring location. "Indeed, this location will leave little to no collateral damage and zero loss of life." Akira then took a piece of sushi between his chopsticks and carefully examined it before dipping it into one of the sauce bowls then ate it. Without an expression he began to chew the sushi, and for a moment could be seen thinking as he tilted his head. A moment passed and a sense of delight could be seen lighting up Akira's face as he took in the textures and flavor before swallowing. "Excellent, Such a nice place you picked out here Ryokoshi. Oh, and as for whats on the flash drive, it contains the schematics of the Research and Development Department, I'm sure since the rest of the Seireitei is in ruin we will have to fix and even improve it." Akira then sat quietly as he continued to enjoy his meal.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:46 am

He let a chuckle escape his mouth when he heard about how his captain enjoyed his food. The chuckle becoming a full out smile when Akira began to talk about remodeling the schematics to the old barracks. "Well, first of all we need more places to be able to hold live subjects." He took a pen out of his jacket, and began drawing from memory what he thought the schematics looked like, "Originally we just had this basic space for subjects and experiments for everyone. It was more of a hazard to work on an experiment within are own quarters, but we had more space there. If we are able to get more space then we might be able to make the private quarters for members slightly larger, possibly make a room for everyone within there rooms to allow for experiments." He went to continue eating his food and drinking, pushing the napkin over to his captain and clicking the pen so that it was considered closed.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:11 am

As Akira continued to eat his food Ryo began to talk about how he would like to remodel the lab. Nodding his head for a moment as Ryo spoke and began to draw on a napkin Akira seemed to pause and space off for a moment. "I'm sorry to interrupt you Ryokoshy, But someones at the door." Akira then paused for a moment longer as if stuck in thought before saying. "Ok continue, it was just the mailman."
Akira then listened to Ryo's plan to remodel this time with out interruption as he picked at one of the steamed buns.
Ryo then slid the napkin over to Akira who then gave a quick look over of the drawing before placing it into his pocket. "Well you bring up a good point, I never thought about it that much personally probably because I have a significant amount of space for subjects at my manor and tend to take work home with me."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:59 am

He let a cheesy smile escape, one that seemed out of character for him, "Well unlike you many of us work within the labs with the equipment given to us under my supervision from time to time whenever you're out." He let his smile die down a little but not completely vanish, "It's the fact that most of us continue working until we pass out, often messing up notes from lack of rest, but we normally know to fix those...and the one's we don't we still seem to be doing fine in fixing problems." He finished off his sandwich and taking a drink of his coke before glancing back over the table. "Would you be willing to share one of those steamed buns? Oh also, I've been playing with the idea of finally getting something to fill the hole in my head. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:36 pm

((OOC: Sorry it took me a long time to post.))

Listening to Ryo speak Akira nodded before pushing the basket of steamed buns over to him. "Well that was delightful, but if we are to have that sparing match we should leave soon." After saying that Akira raised his hand to signal the waitress over then asked for the check. "What did you have in mind to fill your eye socket?" Akira then asked with an intrigued expression. "Maybe a robotic eye that shoots lasers, Oh, or maybe an eye made of nanites... eeww.. just the thought of millions of micro-machines crawling out of my eye.. Oh sorry, so what are your thoughts" Just then the waitress returned with the check and Akira placed his hand over it. "Well, are we ready to go Ryokoshy?" Akira then stood and made his way to the register to pay for the meal.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:37 pm

He took the last remaining steam bun, looking over at his captain as he made fun of his decision just slightly. He kept his mouth shut when the waitress came back over with there check and they both arose. "You really have a way with thinking of creepy things but imagine having those nanites crawling in and out of your head, through your blood stream and who knows even possibly acting like a nest of spiders within you. Crawling in and out of your mouth to see if your body is still in top shape all while you're sleeping." He almost laughed but his smiled was soon blocked by a steam bun filling his mouth as he began eating it. He was prepared to get his ass kicked in a sparring match and he would love to try his best to beat his captain, but he doubted he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analytic Eyes (Rase)   Analytic Eyes (Rase) Empty

Back to top Go down

Analytic Eyes (Rase)
Page 1 of 1