Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) I_vote_lcapNo Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) I_voting_barNo Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) I_vote_lcapNo Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) I_voting_barNo Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Empty
PostSubject: No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)   No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:50 pm

It was late, the moon was high in the sky, almost invisible with only a sliver if light cast down from it. The sky was clear though, the stars visible, untainted by city lights. The moon reminded Azazael of Hucho mundo, only the light was so close to being extinguished here. Azazael had noticed the slight tug of energy from the moment of his rebirth. Something called to him, a creation of one of his former selves. And he followed it, because he needed to build an army.

it had been difficult getting to this dimension, a small pocket of space wedged between the various worlds, but a collective 2000 years of knowlege on gargantuas and the tug of power had allowed him to manage it. The place was clearly ment to keep people out, because even then, it wasn't easy sneaking into this place.

Azazael approached the house with his energy hidden. As he got closer to the source of the tug, he regained more memories of what was bringing him him. Sen, the more vicious of his former selves had attacked a girl, intending to kill or corrupt her. He'd succeeded in the later, and now it was up to Azazael to reap the rewards of that venture.

He found his way to the girl's bedroom, and snuck in without a sound. Sitting on the bed next to her, he created a small ball of energy, casting a blue glow across the room. "Wake up Kagura, I've finally come back for you." He wispered.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)   No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Kagura was running, running away from something, but she was to afraid to look back and see what it was. All she felt was a pull of dark power, coming straight towards her. "Dad?! Mom?! Saito?!" She called, but no one answered. Finally, she felt the black power get inches to her back, and she finally turned around. There, was her Inner Hollow, but he was behind another figure. The Hollow that had turned her into a Vizard. "The time has come, my dark child......"

Kagura woke up, sweat dripping off of her, to see the man in her bedroom. She would've screamed, but something about his presence kept her still. "Come back.....? Who are you? Why have you come here?" She said, almost as quietly as the man had said. "Why do you feel so....familiar?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)   No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Azazael smiled, he was young, tall and slender, not like Arngrim or Sen had been. His hair was red, and a scar like hollow mask spread under his right eye. His eyes glowed blue in the dark, brighter than one would expect. "I've come for you of course. Though you don't recognize me, because we've never met, the one who created you is part of me. Last time you met him, he left you dying with a hole through your chest. I don't think he intended to kill you though, or you would be dead." Azazael explained.

"I'm guessing you have no idea what I'm talking about. So let me show you." Azazael stood up, and his form shimmered, replaced by the visage of Sen himself. When he spoke, even his voice was the same. "I created you, remember? That is why I feel so familiar." Azazael broke the illusion. "I'm not Sen anymore, he is effectively dead, but his designs for you still exist in here." He said, tapping the side of his head.

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)   No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Kagura was confused. Why would this man come for her? As he explained, Kagura's head began to hurt. All she really remembered from the day that Hollow attacked her was right up until he plunged his hand into her. Everything after that was explained by her father, and her new teacher, Ariel. She knew that she was now a Vizard, because of the event. And she knew that, somehow, she didn't hate the hollow that did it. Kagura had felt more powerful because of it, though she was a bit afraid of that power.

Kagura then gasped, as Azazael shifted, and changed into Sen. She then heard her inner hollow. "I have won...." Kagura's eyes went blank, and then came back, but darker, more insane. She smiled, as Sen shifted back into Azazael. "Then, you are my creator, and master now...." She said, in a whisper. Getting up, her outfit changed, to the new one Ariel had designed for her. It was very much like an Arrancar uniform, only a bit more formal. It was a white, button up, long sleeved jacket, and she had on a white trenchcoat, with gold accents on the edges, and on the buckles in the front on top of that. She had a white ascot around her neck, dark blue shorts, and thigh-high socks of the same color, with two white X's near her thighs, and white boots. "You are here to take me away, then? I will follow you anywhere..." She held out her hand, awaiting her new master's response.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)   No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Ariel was sitting in an armchair next to the window relaxing. It was peaceful out tonight, but as she sat there, something stirred in her mind. She sat up, looking around. Something was nearby, her inner hollow wispered. Then, there was a sudden shift in the air. She sensed a change in Kagura, all of a sudden the dark of her hollow was getting stronger. But there was something else too, a dark energy she'd felt in kagura a few times was active. The energy belonged to the hollow that had attacked her. It could only mean one thing.

Ariel stood up, and grabbed he swords from the foot of her bed. She stepped out of her room silently. The energy fluctuations coming from Kagura's room were so subtle that no one else was likely to notice them, which was good because she didnt' want Daddy or Mommy getting involved in this. Ever since she'd started training with the young vizard, she'd felt like she shared a connection with the girl. She was Ariel's responsibility now.

The red head opened the door and slipped into Kagura's room to find her reaching out to a red headed man. A shiver ran over Ariel as she looked at this dark being. She reached for her swords and closed the door. "Kagura whats going on? Who are you?" She asked the man, who smiled at her as he took Kagura by the hand. "I am the one who created this girl. Her master, and her protector now. Who are you, Vizard?"

Ariel growled in response. "I'm her trainer. Kagura, this man is dangerous." Ariel said. She stalked forward. "Dont make me have to kick your ass stranger, get away from her now." She demanded. The man stood confidently. "Now now, ms Visard, there is no need for violence, not that attacking me would achieve much. kagura wants to come with me, don't you Kagura?" He asked her, "You may join us if you wish, Vizard. I know how hard it is living in a world where your feared because your different. I can feel the darkness in you. Your closer to your hollow than your inner spirit, right? Your more my kind, than the shinigamis who live here. Join us, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)   No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Kagura turned around, when ariel entered the room. The darkness backed off a little in her eyes, but she was still being controlled by her inner Hollow. She smiled, and shook her head. "He isn't dangerous. He set me free." Kagura took a step towards Ariel. "He's right. You should join us. My father is going to throw us out anyway." The Hollow laughed inwardly. This was a lie, of course. But, it worked out to his advantage that Ariel seemed not to like Parius to begin with. "Please, Ariel." Kagura said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)   No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius) Empty

Back to top Go down

No Light Left In Your Eyes (Parius)
Page 1 of 1