Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) I_vote_lcapIts hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) I_voting_barIts hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) I_vote_lcapIts hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) I_voting_barIts hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) Empty
PostSubject: Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase)   Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:04 am

Ika stumbled out of a local pub after he asked a bartender to blow him due to obscenity's that were being slung at each other which ended in Ika almost being arrested after beating the shit out of the dude,getting tazed in his ass,and beating the fuck out of the whole police force,god it was hot out here.The sky was a pale blue as the sun reached mid day and sweat poured down anyone's face who dared step outside into this shit they called a desert,Ika was a little bit tipsy and hadn't slept yet so he visually stumbled a bit as he walked through out the sandy dunes that were the Deserts of Cairo.He stumbled around the sand and picked a good place to rest in the sand and decided that it was time to Shunpo the hell back to a different town and he did,it was the lovely city of Cairo and though it was not much of a change of scenery he welcomed it as he stepped the city and walked into a house with air conditioning and bought a water that he drank,once he cooled off he Shunpo'd outside having felt a Spiritual Pressure close by that intrigued him as it was rather close in power to his own,in fact it was almost exactly equal.This intrigued Ika as he began to wait for the man to approach him and he realized this may be a chance to have some fun in this city as he grinned and cracked his knuckles awaiting the mans appearance or if he was hiding,for him to step the hell out of it.He didn't care to wait for him to step out but if he had to wait he would,he had all fucking day and he knew he could handle himself well enough and if this guys intentions were a fight he'd better pray to whatever worthless god their was that it wasn't his last.

The bright blue sky revealed a blazing sun beating down upon the sands as if it was attempting to cook every living thing in range,whatever though,Ika had strong skin and did not get sun burnt that easily and he realized that the sun had reached its hottest point thus far for that day seeing as it was about 4 PM there and the temperature was about 105 degrees Fahrenheit which would be hell by most peoples standards,especially coupled with the humidity which made hell seem like the North Pole.Ika sighed as the sun beat down upon the sands making Ika sweat a bit.Ika was 6 foot even and 175 and most of the weight was muscle seeing as he was as skinny as he was but rather muscular,he had a 6 pack of abs and no shirt on at that present moment,to fucking hot out for his type of shirt.He wore Black Skinny Jeans which made the heat hell on his legs not that he really cared and his black Ed Hardy Converses revealed mix colored socks below the ankles.His hair was Black as the darkest of nights and his skin a pale white,his eyes were a pale blue as if they were carved out of ice and they held an even colder gaze to any of whom witnessed it.He held a sheathe on the side of his pants that he had a firm hold of and he could withdraw his Zanpokuto at any second.His arms were of a medium muscular build but nothing close to that of a body builders which he never wanted,strength was good but that was flat out unattractive and to be honest a complete pain in the ass to maneuver with in battle.Ika wore a black and white patterned belt with a cigarette to his lips that he took a light draw on and inhaled through his mouth and exhaled out his mouth as smoke came out his nostrils in a fury.He chewed on his lip for a moment until he realized he had almost bit his Snake Bite Piercing which would hurt like a bitch thus stopping him.He held a small smirk on his face as he waited for the arrival of his query.Maybe he would have fun in this place after all.
Back to top Go down

Its hot,yep I'm in hell (Ika and Rase)
Page 1 of 1