Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rase (wip) I_vote_lcapRase (wip) I_voting_barRase (wip) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rase (wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rase (wip) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rase (wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rase (wip) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rase (wip) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rase (wip) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rase (wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rase (wip) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rase (wip) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rase (wip) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rase (wip) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rase (wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Rase (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Rase (wip)   Rase (wip) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:10 am

[ Human T e m p l a t e ]

Character Persona

Name: Rase
Height: 6'
Weight: 205 Lbs.
Likes: (Please list at least 3 things your Character likes.)
Dislikes: (Please list at least 3 things your Character dislikes.)

Accessories: N/A

Personality: Although he is usually seen as a laid-back and care-free man at first glance, Rase is serene and apathetic towards other people and generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance and has little respect or regard for most others and their feelings, in short has an amazingly cold disposition, and never shows his emotion in every day live except while in battle. He only shows pain in extreme cases (ex: severed arm). Rase is a very vengeful individual and shows no mercy to those who stand against him. Once Rase has made up his mind to kill an individual then there is usually only a chance of survival, and that is if the individual is very powerful. Personality wise, Rase is not actually evil and does no evil acts in order to simply do them; there is always a motive behind them that is actually very logical. Rase simply does what he wants and when he wants in order to make a personal gain, weather that action is benevolent or malevolent is purely consequential and does not concern him.

Appearance: Rase is a tall male in his mid-20's that has dark black hair and yellowish brown eyes, his body structure is muscular and chiseled tho his sharp toothy grin is his most notable feature.
Rase wears black boots and jeans with a black belt that has a silver skull as its buckle, he also wears white tee that he keeps untucked underneath a long black jacket.
Rase (wip) 12-1-1

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]

Fullbring

First Stage

Fullbring Item: His long black Jacket acts as his Fullbring item. This Jacket was bought for him by his mother when he was young and somehow always seemed to grow as he did. The Jacket has a strap on both of its sleeves as a 1x2 1/2 inch metal strip can be seen on the outer portion of the sleeves. There are also patches on either shoulder of this jacket.
Primitive Fullbring appearance:
Rase (wip) 29-1
Fullbring Ability: In this primitive form of his Fullbring Rase gains great strength and speed. As he enters his released Fullbring Rase's Jacket seems to begin to shred itself and flutter around him even when there’s no wind. When Rase makes a quick movement, attempts an attack, or even a heavy lift his Jacket wraps around the muscles being used to perform these actions and enhances their output.

Second Stage

Evolved Fullbring Appearance:
Rase (wip) 30-1
Fullbring Abilities: In this stage Rase's abilities enhance and just like in the previous stage of his development his Jacket increases his strength and speed but instead of wrapping around the said muscles to enhance them the Jacket is now an extension of his body. Also in this stage Rase can form blades from his forearms.

Final Stage

Fullbring Name: Akuma no ami (Devil's Cloth)
Fullbring Weapon:
Rase (wip) 09-1
Fullbring Abilities: The Final release and true form of Rase's Fullbring. Rase is now almost entirely covered in black reiatsu like cloth. In this form he has extreme strength, speed, and stamina and is able to create multiple weapons out of his Fullbring cloth. Rase can make and control five weapon like items out of his Fullbring cloth that can travel up to fifty yards in diameter from himself and these weapons are always connected to his person. He can also make shields from the cloth but the stronger the shield the more cloth needed to make it. Exp: If Rase had all his cloth used to attack and someone fired a cero towards him he would have to retract at least one or two attacking cloths to create his shield. Rase can also create either clawed gauntlets or blades on his forearms to use in close combat. (When doing this only three cloths can be sent out to attack or be made into a shield.)

Also in this state if Rase in injured in combat his Fullbring cloth will stitch the wound closed but it isn’t healed. Also if a limb is severed the cloth will retrieve the lost limb and stitch it back on before wrapping it in extra cloth. This also allows him to move disabled limbs almost in the same way the Quincy use Ransotengai to puppet there limbs.

History

Background:
Back to top Go down

Rase (wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: