Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Xaner's 101st floor fight I_vote_lcapXaner's 101st floor fight I_voting_barXaner's 101st floor fight I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Xaner's 101st floor fight I_vote_lcapXaner's 101st floor fight I_voting_barXaner's 101st floor fight I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Xaner's 101st floor fight Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Xaner's 101st floor fight Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Xaner's 101st floor fight Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Xaner's 101st floor fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Xaner's 101st floor fight Empty
PostSubject: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:01 pm

A sinner had heard of something in a town called Nibelheim... Heaven's Arena, was it's name. The sinner decided to see what was up with it, and so Xaner traveled to the world of the Living to see this Heaven's Arena...

He had just registered and was about to start his very first fight, until a security guard stopped him and started saying that Xaner can bring weapons in the arena. The sinner gave him his Munbasuta, but he was stopped again, now being told to take off the 'armor' on his left arm.

Xaner replied by saying that he could take it off. The security guard got pissed and called 27 of his other buddies to come and pin the sinner down as he pulled the Demon arm off. Alas, he could not. The arm was on there whether he liked it or not.

He called up to his authorities and made arrangements for Xaner's entering of the Arena.

"You are now the master of the 100th floor... You don't deserve in my opinion, punk, but thats what the maister wants..."

As the guard was giving his rant, Xaner spotted the leaderboards of the floor masters change. The 100th floor's master, Anonymous Smith, had been moved to 30th floor's master. Then he spots 3 people leaving the arena, and those 3 were Ika Mazi, Tommy Lee and Ed Voscu, the bottom 3 floor masters. Xaner then looks at the leader boards again and sees that Tommy and Ed were replaced by people named Gintoki Sakata and Jeremiah Jameson III... Huh, they seemed more interesting than those who left.

The guard gets Xaner's attention again and then leads him to his floor. After the guard left, Xaner went up one floor, wanting to fight the person on the 101st floor.

Xaner was introduced, and Xaner didn't care about the crowd's reaction to the sudden arrival of the new floor master and how he had obtained the position. He did notice that they had looks of disgust on their faces, disgusted that he became floor master for almost no reason. Then, after a couple 10 seconds or so, his opponent was introduced.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Hephaestus was the Greek god of fire, after being reincarnating; Hephaestus was now knows as Hector a 5’8’’ tall guy in his late teens. He had blazing red hair that was spiked up in the back and straight in the front giving him a peek a boo bang. He had abnormal animal like appearance such as white cat like ears (Which were horse ears cause I say so), and a really long silky red tail with a ring at the end as if it were a scrunchy leaving some hair at the end stick out as if it were a very low ponytail. Hector was pretty lean and weighed about 56 kg without counting his tail; his weapon of choice were two chackrams one in each hand.

“Yo!” he said as he entered the field keeping an amused and arrogant grin. Hector was known for his immense strength and hakudo, but above all was his strange ability to control blue fire. He wasn’t very good at long raged battles and his reitsu alongside his reflexes were below normal for being a Sigillum Dei. “Let’s get this show on the road, Sinner; I have better things to attend to besides kicking your ass back to the underworld where you came from, so let’s start!” he said in excitement as he charged forward, eyes glowing a bright blue as if it had been contrasted.

He didn’t really like the fact that he had got up here without passing any of the other floors, but then again he didn’t care neither. Vanishing and appearing from his right side, the semi god launched out his chakrams towards the man’s ribs. The chakrams spinned all the meanwhile as they were consumed by fire and had the same force and speed of a bala. Hit or miss, the chakrams would disappear and reappear in his hands again. Once in his arms again, the teen would slash it left with his right hand, right with his left hand, horizontally with his right hand again, left with his left hand and then up again with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:13 am

Xaner's eyes showed no emotion at the appearance of Hephaestus, but notices that the crowd was cheering for him wildly... He must've been a favorite among the crowd... Well, it's time again to disappoint a crowd...

The God threw two chakrams at Xaner that spontaneously combusted into flames. In response, Xaner smashes his arm into the ground, causing parts of the floor to fly into the air, which the big parts caught the chakrams. When the Chakrams returned to the Sigillium Dei, Xaner checks his executioner's mask, making sure that it was still on and tight... Of course, it was.

Xaner cracks his neck and says to the Hephaestus reincarnation in interested monotone, "So, you're Hephaestus... Greek God of Fire and Machines... Even though you were the god that was made fun of for having the twisted, ugly leg and being considered the ugliest, you were the one that interested me the most... Because what you did was a lot more beneficial to the evolution of humans than the other gods... So, Good luck..."

Xaner quickly grabs his sword, Munbasuta (which was in its mobile/buster-blade form), with his right arm, and uses it to block most of the attacks. He blocked a little less with his Demon arm, which hurt a small bit when he blocked but would've hurt more if he used his actual skin... However, Hephaestus did manage to make an inch long scratch across his right shoulder and another inch long scratch on the left side of his gut.

Xaner then mutters, "Lucky shots... I'm still warming up..."

Out of nowhere, Xaner swings Munbasuta sideways, aiming the fat part of the blade for Hephaestus' left side.

If Hephaestus somehow dodges, Xaner would've aimed a straight on punch with his Demon Arm for Hephaestus' adam's apple.

Either way, Xaner would throw Munbasuta in a vertical spinning action for Hephaestus' arm.

All the while, the sinner would close the gap between Hephaestus and himself and aim slashes with the talons of his Demon Arm at Hephaestus... Twice for the face (one going downwards, the other going to the right), one for the abdomen upwards, another one for Hephaestus' right arm, and two for Hephaestus' right shoulder.

After all this, Xaner would grab Munbasuta and hop back a good 5 feet away from Hephaestus.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm

As the red head launched his chakrams, the sinner smashed the ground with his bare fists causing the rubble to deflect his chackram. An almost wicked grin graced the strange teens face; this looked like it was going to be a lot of fun. The sinner then spoke speaking about the teens past history; having no idea where he came from nor how his life was as a god; he became slightly impressed of what he knew of him. “I’m glad. Sadly I don’t really recall all of my doings, but I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed. As you said so yourself I am the god of fire and machines.” He said while he takes out his strange sword.

The red headed horse was pretty impressed with the sinner and what made what he said ironic was the fact that he did have a bad leg which was now a robotic leg. After attacking the sinner speaks up saying how he was just lucky. An almost mischievous grin appeared on his face. “Well see about that, now won’t we?” he asked in amusement when all of a sudden, out of nowhere the sinner swings his weapon sideways slashing a deep gash in the red heads side. The crowed cheered as blood gushed towards the ground; moaning in a bit of pain, he pulled up his weapon to block the blow towards his arm. Doing his best to deal with the man’s blows, he still managed to scar his face, cut his shirt, scratch his arm and completely tear off his sleeve of his right hand which for some reason had a strange tinging sound as if it were metal.

“Back off!” the red head finally yelled as he launched fire like a cero at him, but unfortunately for him; Xaner hopped back a good five feet away from the blast. “Let’s see you try it again!” the boy said as he threw his hand in the air launching fire like a giant flamethrower upwards towards the ceiling. Six balls of fire shot from the sky as if it were a firework with half the speed of a bala, but the full power of one. Completing his technique, the red head disappeared and reappeared towards the sinners opening where he would slash up with his right chackram, horizontal with his left chackram thus preforming a spin and then launching both chackrams at the same time towards the man’s Pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Xaner didn't care whether or not he damaged this man, he just wanted to see what Hephaestus could do. However, Xaner accidentally dodged a fire burst that could've burnt him very much. Then Hector decided to shoot fire into the sky, which Xaner side stepped two of them, gets hit in his demon arm with the 3rd fireball (which burns the clothing off of his left arm, fully revealing his demon arm to Hector and the crowd). The final three fireballs were, however, were blocked by his sword and also absorbed by Munbasuta. however 1/4th of the fireball's powers (mainly the flames and such), weren't able to be absorbed by the sword and went around the sword, burning the right forearm of Xaner. It slightly hurt, but the burn would annoy him for the rest of the match.

Then Hector charged at Xaner, slashing his chakrams at him. Xaner immediately blocked the slash upwards, making sure that this man wouldn't accidentally cut off his sinner's mask. While blocking the first slash, he got his torso cut a little by the man's left chakram. When Xaner's blood hit the floor, the fans went even crazier than when Hector dropped blood first. The final slash, luckilly, was dodged by Xaner because he blinkened a good 35 feet back. Then, with a grin behind that sinner's mask of his, Xaner horizontally cuts the air in front of him. In thus doing so, he unleashes a red wave of energy... One that was blasting at the speeds of half of a bala, yet with the strength of 3 balas. The Backlash Wave, however, didn't have the elemental properties of fire because his sword wasn't able to absorb elemental properties.

After the wave and the outcome of the attack, Xaner would transform his sword so it was 7 feet long, (11 inch long grip, 1 inch long hilt, and a 6 foot long blade), that was little more than paper thin. He then waits for Hector's next move if he was able to endure that blast.

(OOC: Sorry for long wait... I kept procrastinating... My bad xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 pm

The crowd went wild as they saw Xaner’s demon arm, Hector on the other hand was a bit shocked as he saw this. He didn’t expect to see that one coming, but oh well. Charging in at Xaner, the sinner quickly blocked his slash. Drawing blood the crowd was going haywire making the hot head feel a little arrogant. Giving the final blow, the sinner suddenly blinkened away almost causing the red head to lose balance. “I’m glad your fast, I thought that you were about to make this too easy for me.” He said as he brushed away some hair out of his face, keeping his same smile.

His arrogance suddenly vanished as the sinner then horizontally slashed the air in front of him unleashing a red energy wave. Gasping the red head was shocked at how fast it was. “You’re not going to get me that easy now!” he called out as he then pulled up a blazing blue barrier made out of blue fire. The wave slammed into this barrier and created a massive explosion. Jumping out of the massive destruction, the red head seemed burned from the blast. The energy wave succeeded in destroying his barrier and barely allowed him to escape. Spitting towards the side, Hector had a nasty taste in his mouth.

Spitting towards the side, the crowed was silent when he summoned his chakrams out of nothing. The crowd cheered with joy, but Hector paid no attention as he watched the sinner transform his sword into a 7 foot long blade. “Nice sword, let’s see how well you can swing it!” he commented before vanishing and appearing just inches before him. Swinging his weapon upwards he tried to take advantage of the weapons length. He swung his weapon for times, across his chest before launching a fire blast to push him back. Hit or miss, Hector would then appear from above and would launch both weapons simultaneously before giving a kick to the man’s head. Hit miss dodged or block, the kick would crack the floor around them.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:12 pm

(OOC: I'm now going to be back more than I have been the summer... Well, gonna try my best. Again, sorry for long delay)

Xaner was glad that this man was as good as he should be. A god should give a good fight. The man then appears in front of Xaner and swings his weapons at him. Most of them were blocked by the Demon Arm, but receives a 2 cm deep cut across his upper chest from the last one. Then Hector started concentrating reitsu in his hand, which Xaner didn't want to be on the receiving end of, so he stabs his sword into the ground and uses the momentum to polevault over the fireblast.

Then Hector vanished and reappeared again, but now is above a midair Xaner. Xaner turns his body around and gets hit by the first weapon, and blocks the 2nd one with his long sword. Before Xaner could move, he could see the foot coming straight for his face. It was time to activate an ability for a good 10 seconds or so because if the foot hits his face, it would do a great deal of damage. So, Xaner activates his Territory ability, an ability that makes it so that no damage could be received or given within Xaner's 'Territory Bubble'.

The kick makes contact with Xaners face and then sandwiches Xaner's head between the now cracked floor and the man's foot. For a couple moments after hitting the ground, Xaner just lied there, acting lifeless so he could come up with an idea or plan of attack. After 4 seconds of being on the ground, Xaner stands up looking unscathed, which shocks many people across the arena because that kick would've hurt Xaner if it wasn't for Territory, which they don't know about. Xaner cracks his neck, as he deactivates his Territory bubble.

After cracking his neck, the black haired sinner blinkens 10 feet away, and then aims a punch with his demon arm for Hector. Even though Hector was too far away for a punch to make a hit, Xaner extends his demon arm long enough to reach Hector and grab him while he was surprised about the extending arm. After grabbing him, Xaner would pull his arm back with Hector, letting go half way before his arm came back to the sinner. At the same time, Xaner started running towards Hector with his elongated sword in his right hand. When Xaner was 5 feet away from Hector, his demon arm was now fully retracted back into it's normal arm state.

Then, in less than a second, Xaner appears behind Hector after delivering 8 swings of his sword all over Hectors body (2 to the front, 3 to the back, 1 to the right arm, 1 to right wrist, and 1 to the left leg ). To most this would seem a bit unfair because that was warp speed attacking right there, but this was just another of Xaner's ability, his Omnislash ability to be exact. After the attack, Xaner turns around and pulls his sword closer to him and grabs the sword by the middle of the blade. Even though it is cutting his hand, he is weilding Munbasuta like it was a staff now. Waiting to see how Hector faired against these new developments of no damage from the kick, the extending arm, and the warp speed-like attack.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:35 pm

(OOC: well since I've been inactive since now, i have to end it.)

"Damn it..." Hector mumbled as the sinner seemed unfazed by his attacks, but before he could react Xaner was right in front of him. blue eyes widened as for a brief moment he was unable to attack, blood gushed out from his front, back and right arm and especially his wrist that had been damaged before the fight. giving out a startled cry, the red head hit the floor covered in a pool of blood.

the crowed went silent as they all witnessed the demigod hit the floor. after a brief moment of silence, the red head shakily staggered up to his feet; panting lightly, he gripped his right hand. after the last battle with the werewolf, his veins had already been damaged before. old wounds now reopened was definitely taking his toll this time. "You really think this is over?" he asked softly as energy gathered in for one final attack.

Xaner's Omnislash definitely taken it's toll of the red head and yet he had enough strength and power for one last ability. glowing like a poker, the red heads eyes became completely white as the temperatures rose towards high degree temperatures. the ref moved back and then kept out of the arena as the red head suddenly went quite and then exploded like a time bomb em blazing everything into a volcanic flame as a barrier went around the crowed. the whole arena was engulfed in flames, being one of Hectors most dangerous moves that could cost him his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xaner's 101st floor fight   Xaner's 101st floor fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Xaner's 101st floor fight
Page 1 of 1