Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Albatross Floor 57! I_vote_lcapAlbatross Floor 57! I_voting_barAlbatross Floor 57! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Albatross Floor 57! I_vote_lcapAlbatross Floor 57! I_voting_barAlbatross Floor 57! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Albatross Floor 57! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Albatross Floor 57! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Albatross Floor 57! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Albatross Floor 57!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Albatross Floor 57! Empty
PostSubject: Albatross Floor 57!   Albatross Floor 57! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 am

Walking into the ring with a smile spread from ear to ear, Albatross bellowed out in laughter as it looked around the arena. Its contrasting smoke of white and black spreading across its body like a shroud of fog. The sinner awaiting its next opponent after its first victory. The one ton monster shaking the ground beneath it with every step, leaving behind a trail of dirt footprints.

Though, fighting enemies had proven an annoyance, due to their lack of seriousness when faced with a three foot tall creature, Alba felt its pride growing from its victories. Not having to wait for three hours in the lobby for a match like in the past, the sinner waited patiently, its white eyes seeming to glow in curiosity at who its next opponent will be.

Stomping the ground, the sinner laughed out loud in its choir like voice, as hundreds of different sounds could be heard at once from the monster as it spoke out. Voices of old and the young, male, female, and everything in between could be heard inside Alba's cackle like laugh as it stood at attention. The audience in awe and in shock as they could feel the vibration of the monster's weight in its stomp on the ground from their seats.

"Come one! Come all! I Albatross await any who wish to challenge my strength!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Albatross Floor 57!   Albatross Floor 57! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:33 am

"Oi oi I think I'll take that challenge" said a big muscled man who was ment to be albatross' next opponent. Standing at a large 6'8'' weighing 350 pounds this Australian powerhouse merely grinned as he walked into the ring with his opponent. He cracked his knuckles on both hands and when the judge of the match said to begin the big man rushed Albatross and tried to get him into a bear hug!

Due to the weakening of Albatross because of the floor's power limiters this would be a bigger problem than he may think. Alba's weight simply made him a hard hitter and hard, if not impossible, to be moved by these human fighters. But that didn't mean he could build momentum enough to use it to escape a bear hug if he had gotten caught in it especially with no powers.

But this man was unable to lift Albatross off the ground. Even if his bear hug succeeded he would be unable to do anything further. He didn't know that yet though, and when he did, assuming he had time to speak, he would remark on it "Bloody hell your heavy..how did you manage that you lil wanker!?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross Floor 57!   Albatross Floor 57! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:28 am

Turning its head at the sight of its next opponent, Albatross moved forward at the call to battle. Not even batting an eyelid, Alba immediately moved as it saw the almost seven foot tall human make his own move. Ignoring the Australian accent, the sinner swiftly charged as the taller one decided to try to trap the small creature of smoke and shadow. Not forgetting its own weight, Albatross decided to play with the human for a few minutes. Small foot imprints being left in the dirt floor with every step the monster took, its bright white eyes changing to a dark black abyss. Waiting for the right moment, Alba pounced when it was about three feet away from the human.

Jumping, even without its powers, wasn't a huge hassle. Aiming for the Australian's foot, Alba would then proceed to punch out at the man's kneecap of the same leg. If the human tried for a bear hug while Albatross was in the air, Alba would simply go dead weight allowing the man to catch the three foot sinner with his bare hands. Where then the sinner would then try to headbutt the man's lower jaw, or chest, depending on if he is caught.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Albatross Floor 57!   Albatross Floor 57! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:33 pm

The big man never managed to get to bear hug his foe..because his foot was suddenly broken and then his kneecap was as well forcing him to drop to his knee's which caused further pain upon him. Growling with nothing but adrenaline the big burly man threw a solid punch into the face of Albatross as he moved to headbutt him. Even though Alba's weight as massive.. his head alone wouldn't be more than the man could handle even in a headbutt situation. It was NOT going to feel pretty though..

"Son of a.. I can't believe you broke me damn leg you bloody midget!" He howled after his fist did or did not make contact with Alba's headbutt. Struggling to keep his vision from blurring from the pain of his basically useless leg, "Thats kinda cool that your so damn heavy while being small without any special powers.. hurts like hell though.." He somehow managed to get to his feet. Popping a few things in his own kneecap area and foot he managed a stand up position while severely favoring his crippled leg.

"I ain't done yet!" he roared as he thud on his chest like a gorrila before lunging at Albatross with what force he could muster with his good leg. Which would most likely not move Albatross at all..just because of the sheer difference in their weight.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross Floor 57!   Albatross Floor 57! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 am

Cackling the entire time, Albatross felt human skin touch its face as the being of white and black moved backwards on its own, feeling the left side of its face hurting like hell. Shaking off the pain, Albatross smiled as it saw its opponent's foot broken along with the tall man's kneecap hurt. The popping sounds in the air making the sinner giggle with hidden sadistic pleasure. Hearing the outcry of midget, Alba couldn't help itself anymore as it rushed forward at the same moment.

"Don't be so short tempered! Ke-He-He!" Alba shouted between the bits of pain it felt on the side of its head. Glad that it was meant to take loads of punishment, the Collector of Souls continued its taunts while the two came closer into colliding, seeing as how the man went for a lunge. "That popping sounds troublesome, may want to get that looked at." it spoke callously as it thundered the few feet between itself and its adversary. Knowing its weight advantage, Alba ran into the man's lunge, its arms raised up to protect its head and upper body. The monster charging like a short brick wall. If contact was made, Alba would raise its foot in an attempt to knee the man's stomach. If that failed Albatross would stride to use its left arm to strike at the human's rib cage in an uppercut fashion, aiming for the sternum.
---------
Laughing as the charging human was paved over from the sheer weight of Albatross, the sinner unleashed its attacks as it felt the man's rib cage shutter from the blow, his intestines shifting to the sides from the knee to the stomach. Watching the Australian collapse in a heap the collector of souls was not finished. Placing its foot upon the man's head, the sinner jumped into the air and landed with the force of one ton upon the skull of its victim. A graceful splattering sound echoed throughout the arena. The man's brains dashed and spread across the dirt floor, bloodied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albatross Floor 57!   Albatross Floor 57! Empty

Back to top Go down

Albatross Floor 57!
Page 1 of 1