Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Who's floor is it anyways? I_vote_lcapWho's floor is it anyways? I_voting_barWho's floor is it anyways? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Who's floor is it anyways? I_vote_lcapWho's floor is it anyways? I_voting_barWho's floor is it anyways? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Who's floor is it anyways? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Who's floor is it anyways? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Who's floor is it anyways? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Who's floor is it anyways?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Who's floor is it anyways? Empty
PostSubject: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Byron's long trip had been subtle, he drew as little attention to himself as possible whilst gracefully revealing his excitement. He had been stationed in a grand Colosseum of combat. It had been almost 1800 years since Byron last tested his skills within the gladiatorial and he was quite excited to see what this generation would bring in this ancient sport. But the details of his invite were misleading; a particular that frustrated Byron upon his late flight arrival into the incredibly active city/community. There were people moving around and purchasing nick nacks from vendors and apparently beings with some deserving on Byron's attention had crowded the entrance; no doubt to enroll as his enemy within the coming day. But it was the Colosseum itself that frustrated Byron; it stood as but a tower; not a stadium in which the Emperor of this fine community would watch the magnificence of Byron's combat.

Byron wasn't in a state of panic, but rather indifferent to the mutation. Showing only outright disgust, an arrogant feature on his face that indicates he looks down on the place absolutely, simply because the place seemed friendly to spirits as well. Scornfully and arrogantly, the Major replied back in a chuckle, "Heh, I'll send mi mum a love letter, Tonto and pits all get's the best of this place. Do you know what that is? It's a bullet, straight from my gun to your heart." Byron commented with as much disgust as possible. As he navigated through the crowds towards the tower he couldn't help but feel the bringing of a new mission donning his mind; this one would require him to destroy this God awful tower and replace it with a true arena.

It was a rather simple thing as Byron had already planned to use his resources, time and energy to blowing up the hotel Justin Bieber occupied as he was also attending the festivities on the following day. Byron obtained a large black trench coat and his his otherwise army formal wear he usually wore. Sentiments in mind, he, after several hours) circled the tower looking for an alternate way in, one that would lead towards the center of the tower so that he would be able to destroy it from within with a few packs of C4. He was stopped once by some sort of enforcement just so that he could be questioned on his suspicious item; he had convinced the officer that it was just a makeshift defibrillator.

After clearing himself of most suspicion, he found himself within the tower; finding only one other entrance that did him no good; for he had found himself of the first floor of Heaven's Arena.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:56 pm

An odd looking man was standing at the other side of the room as the newcomer came in. This man was dressed with no shirt, baggy shorts with a metal belt, and had a rugged look to him. He seemed in his 30's and yelled out “HUUHAH!!!! Here I am..THE WARRIOR” he shouted over dramatically with equally dramatic poses. “You DARE challenge THE WARRIOR!!!” he stomped his feet on the ground. “THE WARRIOR is gonna take you OUT of here HuHA!” he jumped forward to tackle this man, not even waiting for a response. If the tackle succeeded he would raise his fist and thrust it forward at the face of this man. His body was extremely strong, so a punch would really hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Byron had been disappointed with the mans charge, as it kept him from both coming up and respoonding with a snappy comeback that would aggitate the already energetic being. He didn't seem that muscular compared to Byron and Byron decided that his approach in this engagement would be both speed and leverage. Byron wasn't cut out for Melee, which is why the particulars of this op were more covert operation wise; he had been in for a rude awakening when he was being charged by the russian mobster. Byron arched backwards and swing his left leg and used the momentum as it swumg up to hoist himself into a back flip with the tip of his boot on a trajectory to intercept the man on the button of his chin, Byron's momentum wouldn't be cut short by a simple head and planned on completeling his flip so that he stood firm and ready to see if his opponent would still try to follow through with his tackle. He prepared himself for it whilst taking a stance that would allow him to not only brace for the tackle, but give him superior position over his opponent and allow him to tumble into a kamora submission lock while taking little damage from the tackle.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:05 am

The warrior took the blow to the chin however he kept going through. His three traits were strenght durability and speed. He continued so just as the first foot of the other man touched the ground, he hopped and aimed a shoulder bash at the chest of the man. “HUAH NOT SO FAST” he shouted. As he spun for a knee to the ribs and lifted his head back slamming it down at the head of the other man.

From the door a small worrysome man rushed in with papers flying behind him. “s-sorry for being l-l-late” he fixed glasses he had, he wore the refree clothing and continued his call out “The b-battle has already beg-gun....T-t-t” The Warrior looked back at the ref. “THE WARRIOR” he shouted and the ref. Jumped back. “y..yes sorry." He fixed himself and looked at the other man “V-versus Byron. K-keep the match c-c-clean”
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:52 am

As soon as Byron landed on his left foot successfully 50-60 centimeters from the wall behind him, gracefully recovering from his first successful attack. Byron was not amused with the enthusiasts' manner of shaking off a direct kick to the head and was sure that the two of them had about the same lethalty, but apparently only one of them could easily ignore a kick to the head from a boot. Byron watched as the kick had not been in vain as the siberrian ox jumped into an unrealistic attempt on Byron retracting the intention of tackling Byron who's newer decision placed him in the superior positon. Byron ducked low and pushed himself forward over towards his opponents left side which remained unused at the moment, and as the foreigner flew pass Byron towards the wall, Byron's swift analytical skill took over, his opponent had been airborne, 12 feet off the ground, and he was no bigger than 7 feet tall measuring up to Byron. He was now at the mercy of his course and Byron would take care of that. He lifted his body up with a jump, aimed both feet at the man's back to render him unconcious by pushing him harder into the wall.

Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:51 pm

As he flung in the air, The Warrior kicked up the wall making him just higher than the double kick. Before the double kick came in he doubled over his legs and once they made contact with the wall he smashed them down upon Byron's knees with all his force. He then landed on the ground with a bit of a huff. “THE WARRIOR...WILL./...NOT...Go...down that...easily” he was a bit tired from all the movement, but he was at the same level as Byron, he would not disgrace himself with an easy victory. He lunged forward to were the man would have landed and swung his arm out in an attempt to clothesline the man.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Byron's dropkick was dodged, in a creative manner, Byron thought, by this man. Apparently he could easily maneuver in air and convert his compressed form into one nimble enough to allow him to run up the wall. Byron's legs missed contact with the man, only 2 inches away from connecting with his back as he started scaling up the wall. Byron recovered gracefully, landing on all fours as the man; now 15 feet in the air, extended his feet in an attempt to brace himself as he dropped towards Byron's legs. The man now facing in Byron's direction hung once again in the air; doubling Byron's chances of connecting with his attack. Byron kicked off into the air curling his legs and hugging his knees up to his chest and kicking forward just as he leveled with the contestants chest no later than 2 seconds, as the man now hung 10 feet into the air. The distance between Byron and his opponent was less than 4 feet while he was hunched, before Byron extended his feet to kick into his opponent's chest and his opponent was now 4 inches away from the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:04 am

The next thing the warrior knew, he was back up into the air, his chest hurt like hell as his back slammed into the wall. He dropped to his knees upon falling and glared at Byron. “Th...The warrior will never” he eyes seem to fade to black as he fell onto the pavement face first, some blood dripped out his mouth as he lost consciousness. The Reff jogged over to The warrior and quickly scanned him. “The Warrior is Defeated. Byron wins the first level of the tower.” His voice oddly confident until he looks at the winner and shrinks back down. “C...congratulations Mr...b..Bryon” he scurried off through a corridor as a door opens to the next stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's floor is it anyways?   Who's floor is it anyways? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's floor is it anyways?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Neutral Grounds :: Nibelheim :: Heaven's Arena :: 1st - 199th Floors-
Jump to: