Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Information/racial abilities I_vote_lcapInformation/racial abilities I_voting_barInformation/racial abilities I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Information/racial abilities I_vote_lcapInformation/racial abilities I_voting_barInformation/racial abilities I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Information/racial abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Information/racial abilities Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Information/racial abilities Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Information/racial abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Information/racial abilities Empty
PostSubject: Information/racial abilities   Information/racial abilities EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Quick Summery:sigillum deiare gods from many different religions reincarnated. The Soul King banished them from the Soul Society, sealed away their powers, and erased their memories. They were sent to earth. This race has different bonus's and a whole posting limit section that will be explained farther down.

WHY!?: Well there are a lot of mythologies, I think it would be fun to have in God races, those who oppose Soul King for taking them down the pegs. It would give cool characters to join.

Requirements: The character must be a mythological figure or a custom on. In other words no current religious deities. Some people can get VERY touchy about that and would cause a lot of issues. The God must have in their past them being banished, powers sealed, and memory erased. They can be any real age, and can have any Name. However at some post limit they get memory back, there for they have to acknowledge the name at some point. They don't have to change it however.

Memory: This is an idea I would like to have input, we could do the get all memory back. But another alternative is Stage one they have beginning powers, but only human memory. After reaching a certain stage, they contain all the memory while in there. NO OMNISCIENTS.

Represented item: Most Gods if not all contain some sort of Item they are represented for. Poseidon and his Trident, etc. This is kinda like their Zanpakuto in terms of strong weapon that contains their soul. They can manifest it and manipulate its movement such as bringing it back to their hands whenever they want. It contains the lock to their sealed powers, they can use only stage one without it. The item itself does not include bonus abilities unless your stage requires you to use your item in some shape or form.

Full God Powers This move will cause the God to have his appearance before he was banished, to human scale size however that part can easily be negotiable, I just don’t want 30 mile high people walking around.

Racial Abilities

Seal of the Soul King: While not using their Represented item, they are considered undetectable, and to any form of assessment, they have average human power and feel completely human and normal. This is due to the Soul King trying extra hard to seal the powers of these Ex-Gods. They after years under the seal, the Gods found a way to loosen it to make the Represented item and use that as a temporary key to opening their powers more and more, therefor once the Represented item is out, they can be sensed, and have their powers looked. For you Jun, Raiden could not tell they're power level while they do not have their weapon out, since they would be normal human however they can use Stage one abilities with ease and it causes no spike in power level and sensing abilities, they are still human at this point. None of their other racial boost can be used unless in Stage Two.

Increase Regeneration: They have a similar renegeration as Hollow but much stronger, it only takes effect in second stage. They can easily reattach a limb, and after a thread of focused regeration, they can regrow one

Different spiritual pressure: They contain a spiritual pressure that feels more divine then normal. It seems more pure than shinigami and arrancar and is said by some to feel the closest to Soul King as any other form of spiritual Pressure. The spiritual pressure is also intense enough to cause minor burns to who touches it or the Represented Item
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Information/racial abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: