Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Serion Racial information/abilities I_vote_lcapSerion Racial information/abilities I_voting_barSerion Racial information/abilities I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Serion Racial information/abilities I_vote_lcapSerion Racial information/abilities I_voting_barSerion Racial information/abilities I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Serion Racial information/abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Serion Racial information/abilities Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Serion Racial information/abilities Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Serion Racial information/abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Serion Racial information/abilities Empty
PostSubject: Serion Racial information/abilities   Serion Racial information/abilities EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Serion Information/Racial abilities

Serion are an invading race of Machines that broke into earth from a different Dimension. Having come several times, the first as an information gathering mission and then an attack, they are trying to remove all life on the planet so that they can take over it for themselves. This includes spiritual beings that decide to get in the way. They have been studying earth for a long time and have evolved as a race to make the invasion a little easier.

Appearance

No two serion of note is alike. (playable characters.) Each can modify and develope its own appearance to suit its Personality or function. Some are hulking machines designed to be practical in combat, while others may imitate humans in appearance, being sleek and fleshy looking. Its entirely up to who ever makes that character. Just note that just because one might look fleshy, his body is still as hard as steel and tough to cut.

Personality

Serion are Sentient. Just because they are a machine does not mean they dont all think and act differently. Emotions are not unknown to Serion, even though some might not appear to have any. Some Serions can be as diverse in personality as humans. Some are creepily cuddly while others are vicious blood thirsty killers.

A serion has no gender, but they may Identify as one, if it suits their personality and appearance. Or they can just be an it. Again, up to who ever makes a character.

Functions

Different Serion were built to do different things. Some are fighters, with no higher perpose than to destroy their enemy. Some are infiltrators and spies, or sientist types. Think about this when creating your Serion. Defining their function might help when it comes to appearance and personality. Sience and power production is very important to Serion life.

Society

Serion society is incredibly milataristic. Their whole perpose when first created was to fight and serve, and though they have changed and adapted as a race over the years this is still something they've held to. Most Serion show great respect and loyalty towards the Machine commanding them. Its very uncommon for one to stray from this. Even if a Serion abandoned its race to live in the human world, they may not be willing to give up information on their own kind.

Serion dont age, but they do change and develope mentally. A young Serion may not have much of a personality, and are more likely to be obiedient and loyal, where as some of the older ones would have a more developed self. They might even rebel against the leader, but this is very uncommon. If they do, it usually ends badly.

Physical attributes

Un-enhanced by the super powered racial ability an average Serion matches up to an average advent human, shinigami or arrancar in speed and strength. They would be more durable than other races on average. In terms of stamina though, they aren't as good. This is because they rely on their core to power themselves and their abilities, unlike other races who have Reiatsu and stamina as seperate attributes. Despite that they still match up perfectly to other races. They are not weaker or stronger as a whole.

Racial Abilities

Power core: They cannot use spiritual energy as a power source and instead have a power core that generates enough power to sustain combat for an average of 9 posts. It would then enter a 3 post low power consumption phase. Destroying this kills them, so permission is required to do so. Of course using to much power fast, like when repairing from critical damage, would force them into the low power state too unless they get to an electrical source and counter the power usage.

Low Power Mode: When a Serion's core enters this mode all forms of powers shut down. No energy control, no plasma weapons, no special abilities. Unlike fatigue state, they do not drop to half power in a pysical sense. They can continue to fight in Melee effectively, and are just as strong and fast as before. Low Power stage begins after an average of 9 posts, and lasts an average of 3 posts.

Reiatsu Shielding: Serion have a built in barrier to protect themselves from Reiatsu which naturally corrodes them, causing damage to internal and external structures. It is only strong enough to stop spirit particles from harming them normally, and is also capable of expelling any unwanted particles from within their bodies.

If a Serion was hit with a reiatsu powered attack like a cero, It would easily break this shield and hurt them normally. Before the shield has enough time to reactivate and expel all the reiatsu the Serion will have taken atleast 20% extra damage from the cero.

If a Serion's shield generator (this is a vital componant, like the power core) is deactivated or destroyed completely they will be erroded away in a matter of hours, and should probably go back to their own world.

Senses: Standard Serion senses are sight and hearing. They can see spiritual beings. They can also have the following if a person wishes to: Smell, taste, touch, reiatsu Sensing. They can also have augmented senses (these count as strengths where as the others do not) such as increased sight and hearing, infared and night vision.

Toughness: They are hard to cut and do not bleed, making them very hard to take down. Their internal structure or bones are tougher than their surface armor, and removing a limb is more difficult than just cutting into them would be. They are immune to poisons and pain, unless they've been given the ability to feel. If they can feel, they feel pain when taking damage, but have a huge pain thresh hold. They do not need to breath and can survive under water for years.

Electrical Drain: Serion are capable of boosting the energy in their core with electricity in the enviroment. If they can get their hands on an electrical cable, power box or power line they can drain energy from it replenishing their own supply. This adds an extra post worth of energy for fighting, or repairing. However they can only do it every 3 posts.

Nanites: these little machines slowly repair cuts and breaks in the Serion's body. They will always target Vital areas first followed by damaged joints, cybernetic muscle and then cuts in external aras. Repairing uses up power. If they have to repair vitals the Serion will not be able to use attacks during this, other than melee/ballistic weaponry. None vital areas are left until after combat if possible. Note: Vital Areas are their Reiatsu shield Generator, power core, main processor (Esentially, this is their brain) and sensory systems.

Super powered: All stats are x2 (Final stage) in base form, making them better than human counterparts in tier. Once they activate their second stage they jump to x4 boosts (hyper mode). When in low power mode they do not decrease in physical combat effectiveness.

Dimensional storage: All Serion have access to a space where they can keep parts for their second stages, and also any weaponry. They cannot access it in Low power mode.

Gateway: Serion are capable of opening a gateway to their dimension at will. Passing through removes any Reiatsu in their body. They can access this in Low power mode.

Enviromental immunity: They naturally dont notice cold or heat.They can survive in heats of up to 1000 degrees celcius and colds of up to -200 degrees celcius. Extremes of both these, Ie lava and liquid nitrogen will of course effect them. They can also withstand massive amounts of pressure and could walk in the deepest parts of the oceans without trouble. This does not mean they are immune to another person's fire or ice powers.

Nova Mode: like other races Serion have access to other stages. Well, one. When A serion enter's nova mode the power output of their core increases allot, and the Serion will become more powerful. They can gain extra parts or an entire exosuit, or transform. Any extra parts added come from their Dimensional storage. In Nova mode they gain access to new powers/weaponry. This form is equal to bankai at 1-5 and toukai at 1-3. Strength speed stamina and durability recieve an x4 boost.
Back to top Go down

Serion Racial information/abilities
Page 1 of 1