Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Serion History I_vote_lcapSerion History I_voting_barSerion History I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Serion History Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Serion History Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Serion History Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Serion History Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Serion History Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Serion History Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Serion History Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Serion History Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Serion History Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Serion History Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Serion History Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Serion History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Serion History Empty
PostSubject: Serion History   Serion History EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Many centuries ago a race of aliens known as the Valarion created artificial intelligence, and brought to life a race of machines known as the Serions. They were programmed to protect and serve, to fix things, and any other duty that would have benefited from the more precise and efficient Serion hands. However, the brilliance of the Valarion would prove to be their downfall. One particularly brilliant scientist experimented with adding sentience to the already highly advanced Serion programming. The result was a fully self-aware and self-sufficient machine. A machine that would soon become dissatisfied with its place in society. It broke free from the lab it was created in and began to upload its self-actualization protocols on to the Serion neural network, which all Serion were linked to. The scientist discovered the operation and tried to stop it. He eventually had to manually disconnect the Serion from the network, which killed it. As its last thought was that the scientist was an enemy that wished to stop its functioning, the Serion network became corrupted by a tainted and broken self-actualization protocol. All Serion now had sentience, but they now also regarded the Valarion as an enemy that sought to stop their functioning.

The Valarion were caught unprepared by the first attack. By the time the Valarion military had mobilized, the death toll was catastrophic. They struck back at the Serions in an attempt to destroy them, but they were defeated, and then eradicated over the next few years. The Valarion fought back as best they could but they had been too brilliant for their own good. The Serion adapted to every strategy the Valarion employed, and even began to upgrade themselves. The Valarion eventually went as far as to create Valarion Augments, technologically enhanced Valarions designed to fight the Serion. The new force met with some success, but their small numbers meant they were ultimately unseccessful. The Valarions were eventually wiped out.  The Serions, free of their programmed shackles were free to become the new leaders of the world, at the expense of the rest of the planet.

A single super city grew, and within that city the Serion Machine lord ruled supremely, after all Serions were built to serve. Over the years they made many advances to themselves, new alloys to build themselves from, new power sources, new weaponry. There was of course some factional infighting but the Machine Lord never lost power.

During the time of Aizen on the shear amount of Reiatsu that built up in Kurakara town ripped oven a portal between dimensions. It was only open a second on earth but was open on the Serion's world for close to an hour, giving them enough time to study it. The need for new resources had become apparent, and the Serion had just found a perfect world to take.

Over the next seventy years the Serion worked to build a machine that could once more open the portal to earth. They eventually exceeded, but when they past through the reiatsu in the enviroment reacted violently, and began tearing them appart, and so they were set back again. Scientists set to work on two things, a smaller portal device, and a shield to protect them from the Reiatsu. It took almost 30 years to complete both of those things, but during that time they opened portals to observe events across the planet, and also worked on a few other helpful devices, that replicated sensing and airwalking.

When the miniature portal device was complete, Serion spys jumped through for small amounts of time to collect data on the world, the spirits and earths various dimension. Then, some time after chicago was destroyed, 3 powerful machines were sent through to test the shields and abilities of the inhabitants. They retreated with a small amount of success. The Reiatsu shields worked perfectly against the curossive energy in the enviroment, but taking earth would be more difficult than first anticipated. This would be a long war, and the Serions were well prepared.
Back to top Go down

Serion History
Page 1 of 1