Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Powers & Abilities I_vote_lcapPowers & Abilities I_voting_barPowers & Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Powers & Abilities I_vote_lcapPowers & Abilities I_voting_barPowers & Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Powers & Abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Powers & Abilities Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Powers & Abilities Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Powers & Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Powers & Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Powers & Abilities   Powers & Abilities EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:42 am

Hollow Mask: The Vizard remain in complete control while wearing their masks (unlike Ichigo's early unstable transformations). According to Aizen, the fusion of the two spiritual entities allows these Shinigami to reach power levels far surpassing that of either a Hollow or a Shinigami.

The Vizard use their Hollow powers to augment their existing Shinigami abilities, granting them massive increases in speed, stamina, and strength.

The only known side effect in donning their Hollow masks is the specific time limit, which varies from user to user. Fortunately, there is a remedy to this problem: Training (but to what extent is currently unknown); Most of the Vizard appear to have a limit of three minutes after a century of training, while Ichigo has expanded his limit from 11 seconds to several minutes in a relatively short period of time, so the factors influencing the limits of the masks are still unclear. Every time their masks are used, the Vizard's voices echo as a consequence of both their normal voice and their inner Hollow's voice speaking simultaneously.

Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Spiritual Power
Enhanced Stamina
Enhanced Strength

Cero: Vizard gain access to certain Hollow abilities, such as the Cero blast; However, only Shinji, Hiyori and Mashiro have been seen using it.

Power Augmentation: With the acquisition of the mask through the subjugation of one's inner Hollow, Vizard gain access to an additional and separate source of power - aside from the Shinigami powers they already possess - Hollow powers. The accumulation of both powers greatly augments their powers beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.

Mask Protection: Body damage can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks, as demonstrated by Ichigo's Hollow during his unwilling transformations.

Reiryoku Enhancement: Vizard have dual spiritual power of both Shinigami and Hollow, which enhances their abilities.

Some other things to keep in mind about hollow masks, you are allowed to have one custom "Hollow" ability. Also note that some vizard have harmonized with their inner hollow. This allows them to not have a set time limit on their masks. Meaning they can keep it on the entire fight if they wish. Unless of course, fatigue state hits them or something like that.

However, to have harmonized with your inner hollow, you must have either aligned personalities or made some agreement, something. And staff approval as we don't want a bunch of vizard that have harmonized with their "evil" half running around. Ask first before making one.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Powers & Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Information :: Vizard-
Jump to: