Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Mandatory Recruitment! I_vote_lcapMandatory Recruitment! I_voting_barMandatory Recruitment! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Mandatory Recruitment! I_vote_lcapMandatory Recruitment! I_voting_barMandatory Recruitment! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Mandatory Recruitment! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Mandatory Recruitment! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Mandatory Recruitment! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Mandatory Recruitment!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Mandatory Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 am

Rena had finally finished naming her special hand to hand techniques that she had been trying to master for the past decade..but now she wanted to experience being a teacher to a student like the old days of Martial Arts! It would be so much fun to keep being called sensei or teacher and get to beat the hell out of some random kid for a while until he/she managed to learn her techniques for him/herself. Once the thought got stuck in her head she acted on it and took off for New York.

So...here she was! At the Coalitions main door where the supposedly strongest and highest potentialled humans gathered to try and protect their kind from hollows. It was a pretty big building..and she could definitely sense alot of strong powers within! Now she was super excited! She was going to find a student for sure now! Bam. She kicked the door open, waved at the nearest guard as he came for her and punched him halfway across the room as he went to apprehend her.

"I"m here to find a strong human to teach! Who volunteers!?" She said as a bunch of guards came at her. It didn't even seem like they were listening either. Now that she thought of it..of course they weren't listening. She had just busted the door down out of being overly excited and was in the most important human building in the city to boot. She sighed at her own foolishness and backhanded the nearest guard to the ground before stomping her foot and causing a tremor that knocked the rest of the guards off their feet.

"Look I didn't mean to break your door but I'm not leaving until I find the kid who's going to become my student so you all might as well just shut up and let me search around!"

Yeah..that didn't end well. 5 minutes later she's sitting on a pile of knocked out guards with her head on her hand sighing a bit more. This wasn't what she had intended to do when she set out to find a human worthy of being trained by her. Training shinigami and other vizards was ok..but it became so common place and pointless that she didn't like it.. but training a human to be stronger was something that was much more enjoyable because of how greatly humans could vary in their power between each individual.

"Doesn't any of these humans understand what I'm offering them?" She asked herself as she got off the pile of guards and started walking down a random hallway. Sensing for the spiritual pressure of someone who had the most growth potential. She wasn't leaving til she dragged the poor sucker out of the building and trained him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 am

Jun was lounging in Alexander Kerensky's office. His sensei stayed in Karakura, helping out with the relief there along with the Shinigami and possibly a few vizards, as well as finishing the defense system. Either way, he returned to New York immediately. And got to work organizing and essentially giving out recorded lectures in class and Coalition duties on top of his stuff for Seras. He kind of wondered what division he was actually a part of most times.

The five foot six blond wore nicer clothes for normal, having somehow got drafted into an earlier meeting. A dark red button up T-shirt with a collar and black slacks with black dress shoes and socks. He still had his pair of rings. Jun never takes those off of his middle fingers. For now, the boy was enjoying lunch on the weekend in his sensei's office. His lunch: McDonald's.

Then the general alarm rang out. "Now what?" The boy sighed as he put up the cameras. It was a girl, a vizard. Beating up every guard that came her way. Jun frowned. She looked vaguely familiar. Either way, she started wondering through the first floor. Great. Jun hated to fight, but it appeared he had no choice. Before leaving the office, he grabbed a sword, five vibroknives, poison gas vile and antedote, reiatsu grenade, and a shotgun (ten round clip). He stuffed the knives, gas vile and anedote, and grenade in various places on his persons. But carried the sword and shotgun.

He took the elevator down. As it turned out, just as she was passing. The blond blinked. Once. Twice. Calmly laid down his shotgun and sword. Takes out gas vile. Drops it to the ground. Before the doors closed. Jun took stuck himself with the antedote. If she inhaled it, for three posts, she would suffer phantom pains, a really itchy rash, and diaherria at some point in those three posts. He picked up the sword and shotgun again. When the elevator opened again, he would shoot. The shotgun's pellets were mildly explosive, with the power and speed of a bala each. But the closer she was, the more of them would hit her. The effective range was ten yards, but the farther out than that, you probably don't even need to move and you won't get hit.

He got out of that potential death trap and into the hall, darting away from the chick.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 am

Rena heard a ding as she continued down the hall she had chosen to search through first and turned around just in time to see a vile drop to the ground. Immediately she clapped her hands and time froze just in the nick of time as the vile was now less than half an inch from touching the ground and shattering. She warped over to it and grabbed it using the second part of the two kidou combo and time unfroze after she grabbed a shotgun that was pointed at her and bent the barrel up. She was sweating now because of having used two very very high level kidou but she was definitely smiling.

"Gotcha! You will be the one I choose. NO complaints lets go!" She said as she reached to grab the kid. Unfortunately he had already begun running away at this point as a part of his own plan though he probably had JUST realized that his gun didn't fire correctly and was now bent upwards. But that didn't bother he as much as the fact that the kid she had chosen to train was running AWAY from her. HER! Of all the people in the world why would he run from a pretty girl like herself!??!?!?!?!??!!?

Womanly wrath temporarily overrode whimsical whims and she punched the wall to her left so perfectly that it caused a cave in of the hallway infront of the boy as he was running away..just barely keeping him from making it back to the main lobby. Now the only way for him to go was back to the elevator..which now had Rena standing infront of it. She could now explain the situation and get his unwillingly consent.

"Now listen here kid! Your coming with me whether ya like it or not cuz I want to make you stronger and thats that. So lets get going." She said as bluntly as inhumanely possible once again, "I don't know why the guards didn't seem to like the idea but your coming with me because out of all the spiritual presences in the building yours has the most growth potential."

She crossed her arms and tapped her left foot impatiently as if a mother scolding her child. Waiting for the boy to simply shut his yap and say yes ma'am before following her. Seriously..she could be so childish when it came to things like this..but maybe thats why she didn't fit in at the kishimasuku anymore anyways. Because she was just so stubborn and changed outlooks and moods so easily that it was hilariously sad.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:19 pm

WHAT THE HELL! His vile did not drop and shatter, his shotgun was BENT, and now whenever he tried running the hell away to get Seras from the opposite side of New York, this chick PUNCHED THE WALL AND FORCED THE CEILING IN FRONT OF HIM TO COLLAPSE!!!! What a monster! He forgot his sword in the elevator. Now his only way out was through her and through the elevator shaft or the stairs...stairs was the better choice. But that was further away...at the end of the hall.

She started talking about training...him...what? With a mixture of fear and distrust, Jun responded. "You barge in here, beat up our guards, and cause a ruckus just to find a student? I don't even know you! And for what reason would you want to train me for?! How do you expect me to trust you?!" He was almost hysterical. But then he calmed down and thought. The grenade. How long does it take before it explodes? The boy grinned and took out the grenade from his pocket. And pulled the pin. Two seconds later, he tossed at the debris that was blocking his way. It bounced off of that straight towards the girl. And exploded with the power of a cero in a ten foot radius.

The blond took out a vibroknife and threw it at her, blurring in the process. Hopefully he got past her through both the grenade and the knife. Jun punched the control panel for the elevator so that she couldn't use it, and zoomed into the stair case. Unfortunately, Alex's office was on the 35th frick'in floor...good thing speed is a strength of his. If she followed, he would throw the other four vibroknives at her. Each knife could cut even tough hierro and penetrate barriers to some degree. Though if they got through the barrier it probably wouldn't have the momentum to actually hit her.

If he made it to his sensei's office, he grabbed what was left in there. A shield generator in the form a watch, a phantom faze device, a pistol, two more grenades, and two more viles of gas and antedotes. Now it was time to see what the hell he could do against her...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Rena nearly laughed as he started accusing her of beating up the guards. That wasn't exactly how it happened to begin with..she caused the first initial ruckus yes..but she tried to calm the other guards down by apologizing and offering them training. They didn't like the idea..and thus attacked her anyways. She had only defended herself against them as was natural. But the kid was doubting her intentions..which was both annoying and reasonable at the same time.

"I didn't beat them up they attacked me. I understand one or two thinking I was an enemy but I had apologized to the rest before they tried to attack me too. So I knocked em out and I never said to trust me. I said I was going to make you stronger whether you liked it or not. As for who I am..well I'm Rena Lisola. Now ya know me."

She finished just in time for a grenade to go off in her face..which caused her to slide back a tiny bit and burnt most of the front of her clothes pretty good..though it wasn't enough of a pain to keep her from raising her arm to catch the kid in a clothes line attack when he moved to go past her.. and should she manage the attack successfully she'd wrap her strong arm around his neck in a hold and keep him steady. If not..she'd be forced to chase him wherever he went because she had already decided he was going to be her student. She had to move backwards because of the knife he threw though..and if she had managed to grab him beforehand as he tried to blur past her she would turn this backward movement into a punishment move by slamming him against the ground with her in a suplex style attack.

whether she caught him or not she grumbled, "This is my nice pair of cloths dammit.. And now I have to get new ones.." If he had been caught she'd begin asking him questions about himself and his powers. If he hadn't been caught she'd turn onto her stomach and shunpo after him rapidly..though she probably wasn't as fast run speed wise as he was..since it wasn't one of her good points.. reflex's? 10 outta 10.. run speed? 4 outta 10. She would sigh as she chased him IF she had to actually chase him and if she had to chase him she'd blast the knives he threw at her out of the air with a couple of hadou no 31 shakkaho.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 am

Jun didn't see much of a difference. An intruder was an intruder and needed to be kicked out unless they had an appointment. And the way she came in certainly meant she had no appointment. He ducked and slid at the last moment to avoid the clothesline and continued on. Though the kido did blow the knives out of the sky. Wait, weren't those the vibroknives? SHIT! He grabbed the wrong ones! Jun ran. And ran. And somehow avoided those kido spells.

And got the stuff from the office and waited in the hall. Pointing the pistol at the door. Once it opened and the girl revealed herself, he fired four shots from the 12 round pistol, each shot as fast and strong as a bala. Then he decided to surprise the hell out of her. "Bakudo 4: Hainawa!" A yellow rope went in to tie her up, and buy him just a second. He knew kido, but it was weak and didn't know very many spells. But this time, he just smashed the gas vile right there on his arm. Or threw it at the ground, depending on how close she was. It was the same kind as before. He only hoped whatever trick she used last time couldn't be used so soon.

As the green cloud expanded in the hall, he stuck himself with the antedote. And he jumped back, leaving a grenade with the pin pulled to explode again. He wondered how she handles that! Okay, probably very good. And considering what he saw in the hall, he emptied his pistol shooting at her. He was no marksman, actually, he was average in handling the guns. And he really couldn't see her anyway...

"Stupid Kerensky-sensei...why didn't he leave another shotgun in his office..." The realization hit him...he left the door OPEN! Effectively giving her access to the whole five pieces of equipment that was left in there...shit.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:33 am

She managed to finally catch up to him only for him to begin firing bullets at her from one of those coalition spiritual guns.. man those things were annoying! She held up both her arms and just pumped out her spiritual pressure to help protect her from being TOO scuffed up as she continued to slowly walk her way towards the kid. Which ended up being more annoying as he called out a kidou and bound her with it. A human that knew kidou? Definitely new to Rena. Especially when she was 99% sure humans couldn't live long enough to master kidou. She quickly noticed it was much weaker than a vice-captain's kidou though..but decided to play along and let it keep her arms bound up in a defensive position as they were before the kidou.

But when he used that vial again she openly said, "Wait!" as he smashed it on the ground between them. She couldn't get any closer even if she wanted too now. She wasn't going into the smoke of gas because she recognized it for what it was. One of her few fears.. Poison. She couldn't stand poison.. it's effects.. it's concept.. it's name.. everything about it drove her absolutely sick with fear because she had been poisoned enough and been near death by it enough to know how dangerous it was. But he err'd. Because fear leads to one of three things. Anger at oneself that is usually expressed outwards in rage.. or the absolute attempt of destroying said fear because of the fear gripping the victim. Like a rat trapped in a corner by a cat or the inevitable fleeing of said fear as fast as humanly possible.

"You....DARE!" She screamed as she ripped the kidou binding her arms to tiny little bits and drew her sword..immediately releasing her shikai and bombarding the area with her dense spiritual pressure as she went directly into bankai! Her red shirt turning blue as her torso gained a thin layer of ice armor to it and her not covered jean leg also gaining this same ice armor over it except for the back of the knee. Now she was angry because the boy..who probably wasn't even aware of it..had just used a psychological attack on her by using something she feared..and it had backfired.

Her spiritual pressure being as dense as it was..and her narrow minded anger being focused on one point. She glared at the kid with enough killing intent to put a chill down damn near anyone's spine. Luckily..she remembered that she wanted the boy alive so that she could train him..otherwise this could have turned out a WHOLE lot worse..instead she managed to calm herself down so she didn't overdo it and take out most of this floor.

She punched forth and released a kidou from her hand without using it's incantation or name..thus weakening it's power..though because she was a kidou expert..this didn't really matter all that much due to the difference between her and the kid, but the kidou caused a widening tornado-like blast to be shot forth towards the kid at a high speed..sending most of his gaseous poison down the hall with him and probably ( You'd have to tell me ) disappating his gas into harmless enough quantities that she might? (You'd have to tell me ) be able to get to the boy now without worrying about getting poisoned.

(NOW if someone is going to jump in..this would be the time. )
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:37 am

What?! After he threw the gas, she released. And not just shikai, bankai too. He was stunned at the sheer force. Hell, he was barely standing! Then came the spell. Thankfully, Jun was immune to the gas because he stuck himself with the antedote. The blond flew back and slammed into the wall, cracking it. He slumped down, green eyes wide at the girl. The gas started to drift away and be vacuumed out to be reused. He was still concious, though it was swimming. And the past flashed in his eyes. Two instances especially came to mind. When he got raped, and then his great uncle saving him from the perpetrator.

He clenched his teeth and his hands balled up into fists, his pistol somewhere. He knew wouldn't be able to hit her with his rage. So instead instead, he backhanded the wall, destroying it. At least, the area around him. He may could only lift 180 pounds, but his punch/kick forces were incredible. The wall led to one of the conference rooms. At the same time, he yelled. "Damn it!" He was trembling, eyes clenched shut. Not out of fear like what he was feeling when she released. But because of his own weakness. He could barely move, but he could not fight anymore.

The boy mumbled underneath his breath. "Why...why am I so weak...?" Tears started to roll down his face. Until someone showed up...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 am

Saisei had heard a huge ruckus. He wasn't sure what was going on, but his chair had flipped over, and he had fell over. "Damn it." He said, getting up, and rubbing black hair. It still had red streaks in it. Then, he felt a massive rietsu. "Holy crap...Who is that?" He said, falling to the floor a bit. However, he fought against against it, as best he could, and looked over from the conference room, where he was napping. Saisei grabbed his Ankh necklace, and released his Fullbring, as the wall got punched in, along with a yell.

Saisei's hair turned red, and his necklace turned into a giant broadsword. He gained red, mechanical looking armor on his arms, all the way up to his shoulders, where three spikes of metal pointed up, and were connected by another piece of metal. He gained 2 cape-like extensions, one of which had a symbol on it. What it meant, he didn't know. He looked at his ancestors katana, which he now took everywhere with him, but shook his head. He didn't need to use it right now. Stepping over the destroyed wall, Saisei was met with a woman. He felt her Rietsu, and fell back a bit. He saw Jun on the wall, almost as if he was depressed. "Son of a bitch.." He said, turning back to the woman. He tried to hold his ground, but it was obvious her Rietsu was sort of overbearing. "Who are you? And what do you want?" Saisei wanted to avoid a fight, if he could.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Lightning flashed from outside the window simultaneously as thunder echoed loudly throughout the building. The ceiling suddenly collapsed and a figure came crashing down carrying a huge hammer known as the final Judgment. The red headed teen had no idea who she was or what she was doing here, but as soon as he felt Jun’s reitsu he came as fast as he could. Slamming a surprise attack with his hammer he instintly fires a huge beam of electrical and spiritual energy powerful to compare to a hado 88. The red head was clearly angry that she had chased his friend through out the whole building and despite that he could feel how terrible and tremendous her energy was, he was taking her on the same. Seeing as though she had used bankai, Victory himself had come in his final form. Body glowing and taking a defensive position he spoke towards Jun. “Sorry I’m late…” he said without even looking back at him. His blue eyes were locked on the strange lady that stood before him. Catching a glimpse of Saisei he spoke again as his fists suddenly began to emit little tornadoes. “Saisei, you should get back for I can’t guarantee this building is going to hold all of us for long.”

Though the women was much stronger than he was, Victory wasn’t one to back off so easily even if he needed to take this fight somewhere else. The area around them suddenly began to become very windy as he snapped his fingers. Two strange looking humanlike creatures suddenly appeared next to him (See dancers) “Lets dance!” he said causing the two to instantly dance and slither their way towards the woman one on each side in order to take her for a spin. The dancers will attempt grab her and jerk her around in a dance before kicking attempting to kick her vigorously as a thrid one will come out of nowhere whith its hands glowing as it attempts to slash at her. As this is happening Victory will quickly run towards his friend to see if he is alright before making a decision to either take the battle outside or try to make a sweet escape.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 pm

(OOC - Since they were an ability summon I simply killed them. If anyone disagree's pm me and I'll mod it to simply knock them the fuck out of the way with as much force as possible )

"..Danku.." She said as she felt the boy's presence coming down from the ceiling and then charging up some kind of attack. The see through wall of force was up in an instant and blocked the beam like it was nothing..causing it to collapse ontop of itself and backlash in a huge explosion..catching all 3 of the humans before her in it's powerful blast since they were in a hallway of sorts at the moment. Now she was more worried than angry. the boy she wanted to train seemed depressed and that wasn't good for training.

"You want to know why your so weak? Because when you are offered power you let your human emotions and paranoia make you question and fight against those who offer power. Like you have been doing this entire time. Regardless of my reasons it is quite clear I wish to train you.. if you want power seize it.. otherwise don't complain."

The blast's smoke only showed Rena's now glowing red eyes as she pumped out more of her spiritual energy to clear the smoke before her..just in time to see 3 little dancing creatures attack her..all of which went into the field of a circle that had been created along the ground out of Rena's energy.. Metosha..one of her martial art moves that emphasized speedy defense..and were defeated within the blink of a human eye as Rena moved at shunpo speed normally without the use of shunpo..due to the nature of her circle. Each dancing..thing..had it's head ripped off it's body by her own sheer powerful muscles as she was still in Focus state during her bankai. The pitiful creatures didn't stand a chance.

"Those who oppose me.. beware.. my patience runs thin this day."

She said this as calmly as possible as a warning to the other two..one of which seemed eager to fight..the other did not. She walked over towards the boy she wished to train and simply extended her hand towards him to help him up. Should anyone attack her during this..she would rain hell upon them without a second thought, but she knew humans well..and she knew she wasn't going to simply get to help the kid up and walk off with him. Especially if he still stubbornly refused her offer.

"I offer power. Take it willingly because your coming with me one way or the other kid.." She said to jun regardless of whether or not she was attacked while trying to help him onto his feet. Though if she was attacked she of course defend herself..since thats really all she had done this entire time is keep herself out of harms way..except for the Tornado to the kid..that was to punish him for psychological warfare..though she didn't know if he realized it or not.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Jun was shocked as not only did Saisei show up, but so did Victory. And this Rena person retaliated lightly. Jun activated his shield device, which did protect him, but was heavily cracked. The green shield disappeared. After Victory spoke about the building, Jun responded. "Actually, this building can hold multiple high leveled fights. Her level, probably four or five fights of even strength, but not much more. Remember who built this place. Alexander Kerensky...the best damn scientist in the modern world." Jun spoke with pride. Though he was still depressed.

But the battle still continued. Come on, pause, please? So that he could correct the bitch? Although...can she get any more scary?! She's making Riku look cute and cuddly when he was beating the shit out or Kurama/Youko whatever the hell that was when he came too late to save him! Hell, Jun was scared to hell of his own Great Uncle in that incident! Victory had returned to his side. Before either one could step in to attempt to attack her, Jun grabbed pieces of their clothing to stop them.

"Paranoia? I bet if you walked into the Soul Society, punch in their gate, and proceed to knocking out their men, all to tell the Captain Commander, "hey, bad shit is about to go down, let me tell you", he wouldn't listen to a single word you said! He would kick your ass and send you packing! You should have either waited until my shift was over and maybe talk to me about it or came in in a much more professional, kind manner. Not kicking down the damn door! I probably would have listened. And that's not quite what I had meant..."

Diverting his gaze, he curled up into a ball. "I've been fighting hollows since I was 13, when I learned of my power. I've been able to see spirits since I was 8. I've never lost. Though I was kind of going up hill since...an incident...it still weighs heavily on my mind. Victor knows it...but I'll share it just so maybe you'll understand. All my life, I've been compared to my Great Uncle, Riku Tomoshibi, now living out his afterlife as a captain of the Gotei 13. Though I didn't know that at a time. Because of that...I want to defeat him! But when I met him in Miami...he beat me with one swift movement...in a gigai! Then out of some information that wasn't told to either me or Riku, as I pulled a bell from Riku's subordinate...he transformed into a sinner, a being from hell. That Sinner was a pedophile. Somehow, it trapped and separated us into some tree thing. I was stuck with him. I'm not going any farther than that, since it should be clear as to what happened to me. Riku was too late to stop it. I had been feeling good once I forced a Sinner to retreat in South America. Then I was in Karakura when those three hollow/arrancar struck. I helped by going all out and getting people inside our safehouses while Kerensky-sensei activated the barriers to protect them, even got one working on my own. I felt pretty good being able to contribute in that mass chaos, despite not being able to fight in it. And now this happens! I tried to get you with a poison gas and you go berserk! I try to escape, and you forbid it! You ask for trust when you haven't shown us ANY reason to do so! Even if you kidnap me, what makes you think I would even do as you say?! I won't deny that I want power, because I do, but to allow one to train you, you have to trust that person too!"

Jun finished his outcry, tears still slowly coming down from his green eyes and trembling from a multitude of things. Then a holographic emitter popped out from a part that wasn't destroyed. From it came a hologram of Alexander Kerensky himself. "She has, actually, Jun. Meet Rena Lisola, a vizard that helped out in Karakura. She was fighting while we were preserving the city and its people. Though her method of coming in here could have been a lot...more...decent, I trust her. And when I come back, you WILL tell me why you never told me of that incident until now. I hope this helps. Anyway, I have a lot of work to do here in Karakura, so if you'll excuse me..."

Jun blinked at the disappearing hologram and projector. He honestly didn't know what to say.

(OOC: I would assume Alex K. would meet with everyone that helped in that thread, from Rena to Rai to Aki. If that's not okay, then I'll get rid of that part.)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 am

Saisei's eyes widened, when the roof caved in, and Victory showed up. Saisei activated his Iron-hide, to counter the explosion. While not blocking all of it, Saisei could still stand. While Victory held the woman up, for only a bit, Saisei looked at Jun. He seemed.....depressed. Saisei didn't exactly know what to do. The woman spoke, directly to Jun. Saisei's eyes narrowed. Then Jun spoke as well. He felt somewhat the same. "I had a similar experience, against my great Uncle." Saisei shuddered. He had fought Parius, in a real fight. And Parius had beaten him. Bad, to where Saisei could hardly walk. However, Saisei got cocky, and flipped his uncle off. That's when Saisei had felt a Vizard mask for the first time. And it scared him. He had never seen someone that angry.

Parius had explained later that Saisei was insulting his own honor, when he did that, and to never do it again. At first, Saisei didn't care, but, later on, he felt disappointment. He grew from the experience. And he wanted to fight his Uncle again, someday. Saisei also couldn't believe what had happened in Miami. He had heard of a battle that had taken place, from Parius, but nothing of that extreme. Then again, Parius was probably keeping the truth from him. Saisei was a little irritated, that his Uncle would keep such a secret from him. However, he did still agree with Jun. "You shouldn't have busted in here. Even if you are stronger than me, I will defend my home, and my comrades." He looked over, when Alexander came through a hologram, and said that this woman, Rena, was an ally. Saisei looked back over. He shook his head. He looked back at Voctory, and Jun. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Blue eyes narrowed at the women; to be honest as soon as he heard someone was after Jun he became very afraid due to what had happened to him last time, so by the time he had realized his surroundings it was already too late to stop the blast. However as soon as she blocked it, he became a bit stunned as it backfired. His hammer suddenly became small again as he released it freeing his hands in order to block the blast. A small twister was summoned around his wrist as he tried to redirect most of the blast, all the meanwhile cursing under his breath about the tight space; though at least he now understood that they really can reap what you sow seeing as though he had a small taste of his own attack. Jun then suddenly said something interesting; he had almost forgotten that Kerensky-sensei had built this place and so it made it much more at ease to fight back. The women spoke responding towards Jun’s question and causing the red head glared back into glowing crimson eyes; he didn’t believe she had the right to talk to him especially after everything that had happened. "Don’t say what you don’t know!” the red head said before snapping and summoning his creatures.

As soon as Victory was at the boy side, he slightly paused seeing his dancers with their heads ripped off. Grunting he dismissed them and they disappeared as if they had never even appeared in the hallways. “Who is this girl?” he thought seeing as though she didn’t have any problem what’s so ever dealing with his helpers. She spoke saying how her patience was running out; this caused the red headed elf to slightly twitch. “Your patience?” he asked as he took on a defensive position. Seeing as though she had already knocked out everyone in the first floor, chased Jun all the way to this floor all the meanwhile making a mess of things (Though slightly taking blame for the hallway) and most importantly caused his best friend to shed tears he was most definitely pissed off his mind; though quite curious as to why she wants to train him after all of that. As she got closer she was speaking calmly; the red heads eye suddenly glowed a different color as it instantly began to scan her reitsu. To his surprise she was a lot stronger than what she looked and especially than what she was just showing; if she wanted to she could have killed all of them at once if she wanted to, though that still didn’t make a difference to Victory. If she was going to take Jun; he was going to take on her. Electricity ran through the red heads hands as she spoke saying how she offered power and that he needed to take it yes or yes. Being about to summon a lightning rod, he felt Jun’s hand grab onto his clothing. He stopped looking back at Jun with a confused expression on his face as he spoke.

Jun was obviously upset as he spoke; it made the hot head even angrier though at the same time since he had stopped him he was calmer. As the blonde continued to speak he suddenly began to curl up; this was a bad sign seeing as though Jun didn’t normally show this side of him in front of others. “Jun…” he muttered hoping he wouldn’t have to torment himself with speaking about his past; Jun was like the little brother he never had, it hurt him to see him like this but he said nothing more in order to let him let all out. As tears slowly trickled down his face, the red head placed himself behind Jun allowing the blonde to continue speaking towards their strange visitor at the same time keeping guard as he tries to console his friend. Saisei even had a few things to let off his chest; though at the moment he wished that they could all talk about these things over a smoothie and not when a crazy psycho wants to get her way. As soon as he finished saying what he needed to say, a holographic appeared and perfect timing as usual. He explained who their uninvited guest was and as well how he trusted her; besides also mentioning a few other things. Victory instantly calmed his reitsu at the bounto’s words; he trusted Kerensky-sensei with his life and though he didn’t like how Rena introduced herself he was willing to listen and maybe even back down as long as Jun was fine with the whole situation.

Jun was obviously in shock at the whole situation when Saisei asked what they should now. Victory looked at Saisei and then at Jun before looking back at the women known as Rena. Keeping a firm expression he placed his hands over Jun’s shoulders as he looked back at her. “Simple… we let Jun DECIDE…” he said making the “decide” clear. “Personally I trust who ever Kerensky trusts, so if he says that he can trust you, then I can trust you won’t kill Jun. however… if Jun doesn’t want to go with you, then I won’t let you force him.” The red head said giving the Vizard a much calmer expression, but still keeping a hold on the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 am

"..You wanna try that with a little more respect you little insect..." She muttered demonically as she poured and focused her spiritual pressure directly ontop of his being..pushing down with such force that it actually caused him to feel like he had been slashed in half by her zanpaktou and make him see her as three times bigger than she really was..and much more evil. None of this actually happened in regards to what the other two could see..but to victory it would have felt as real as actually having it happen to him. That was one of the ways spiritual pressure could be used as a weapon without killing or harming anyone..a psychological weapon.. a highly effective one as well considering the difference in spiritual power between all of the present people.

She simply sheathed her sword after that and smiled towards Jun as she waited for him to think of his answer. Not that she cared one way or the other which answer he thought of..because she had already completely and stubbornly decided more and more that he was going to be the one human she trained. Especially after hearing his little sob story about being..raped..which both disgusted her and made her decision even more firm. One of her skills in particular would let the child move at a speed that could aid him in avoiding such a fate again another..giving him the ability to escape nearly any dead end situation. Both of the boy's friends seem to have calmed down..and now her own reiatsu was back to near human levels due to her control over it. Though she did keep it under lock so that she could release it to protect herself should it become nessicary.. only these 3 had seen that hologram. If anyone else showed then they might be dumb enough to try something.. Though she didn't feel anyone nearby that she needed to worry about.. so that shouldn't be a big problem.

"Now then.. being vouched for an all.. Let's wrap things up. We have plenty to do and I don't think we have as much time as we'd please.." She stated..still keeping her gaze focused on jun and basically ignoring the existence of the others. Talk about a one track mind..she didn't even allow the possibility of him refusing her to say no. Mainly because she figured she'd just knock him out and drag him to some inescapable hell hole where she could force him to at the very least..fight for his sanity and freedom. Being trained in the process of that through repetitive beatdowns. It was perhaps a more brutal way to teach someone..using their own fear and desire to etch the techniques into their very core.. but she was going to do it for his sake whether he liked it or not. She much preferred the more.."humane" way of teaching him though..and did hope it came to that instead.

"I've already got everything planned. Whether you willingly come or not.. I will etch power into your very core before you manage to keep out of range of me." She didn't mean to sound completely menacing and evil but it probably came out that way.. especially considering the thought pattern that had just ran through her mind not 10 seconds before hand. However she waved a hand as she felt the tension once again increase due to her being bossy and they not liking it, "If you have to bring a friend or two to ensure your own worry stays out of the way.." She looked at the room that had had it's wall partially destroyed past the kid and his friends, "I suppose they can come and spectate..though if they try to practice the moves at all.. I'll kill them."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:56 am

Jun sweatdropped. And used his hair to hid his eyes as Victor kept a firm grip on his shoulders. This chick did not seem to care at all about his decision at all. But if Kerensky-sensei trusts her...

The blond leaned back against Victor and stared at this Rena. "If Kerensky-sensei trusts you...then so do I. BUT I need to rest...that was what? Hado 58 you hit me with? Tenran I think it's called? Or was it something else? Some fairly strong kido spell that's in the upper 50s. Plus these clothes aren't exactly the best to be training in, so I would like to change. Give me a couple of hours and I'll be good...I don't think you did any major damage...just take me to the infirmiry..." He took out the remaining gas vile, the antedotes, the two grenades, the phantom faze device, and the watch that was the shield generator.

When he was helped up, he spoke up some more. "I don't care how short time is. I need to rest...I'm not a tank. If you want a small review of what I can do, have Victor patch in a video of our sparring match. Granted, we didn't go all out, thank god, but it should have a pretty good idea of what I can do. Saisei, tell everyone to stand down and get that stuff back into Kerensky-sensei's office." He ordered around a little bit. Hopefully she would allow the time. After all, he couldn't take many hits anyway. But this training better be good.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:06 am

Saisei listened to the conversation, noting that everything seemed to have calmed down. Disengaging his Fullbring, the now black haired, red streaked youth kept his gaze on Rena. He had to ask something. It really wasn't the time, but Saisei was a bit worried. "Hey. I need to ask you something....." Saisei started, but Jun gave him orders. He nodded, and picked up everything, before going into his pocket, and pulling out a radio. "Attention. this is Saisei. Everything is now in control. I repeat, everything is under control."

Saisei turned the radio off. "I hope it is, at least......" He started towards Alexander's office, forgetting about his question for Rena. He got to the office without indecent, and put everything where it needed. Wondering what to do now, he sort of sat there. "I need to go to a concert. A good one to. The last one sucked." He said, wondering when his next day off was.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Light blue eyes widened in shock as the women spoke; her voice was dark and cold as it pierced him spiritually as if it were to be a dagger drawn into his chest. The red head was very spiritually open and so he felt the full pressure of the woman reitsu. His body instantly paled at the sudden overwhelming sensation; finding it a bit difficult to breathe, sweat slowly began to trickle down his cheeks. Small, he felt very small and inferior all of a sudden. “What is this?” he mentally asked himself as his body slightly began to tremble; for a brief moment the teen felt as if time slowed down. His heart pounded loudly against his chest; though it wasn’t audible he swore he thought that she could hear it perfectly. Fear that is what he was feeling. Pure fear and he hated it; he would have preferred if she had actually cut him then to have ever gone through that feeling ever again. Finally being able to move he dropped his face downwards seeming completely drained as she smiled towards Jun. he was panting softly, but wasn’t making it obvious for both Jun’s and Saisei’s sake. He didn’t want to look weak in front of them and especially in front of Rena.

As Jun leaned back against the red head, Victory instantly snapped back to reality; he had no idea what she had just did to him, but he did know that he didn’t want to go through that again. Note to self; never piss off an angry woman ever again especially if her name is Rena. As the blonde spoke Victory regained his composer with the exception that he looked a lot more submissive towards the women. Listening towards the woman’s response, the red head helped the blonde back up and slightly looked back at Saisei seeing as though he was about to ask a question but seeing as though he didn’t the red head decided that he would ask him after. “It’s true, despite Jun’s appearance he can put up one hell of a show. Though if you really want to bring out his true potential you really should let him rest.” The red head commented talking in a much better tone than the disrespectful one he used before though keeping Jun very close to him feeling a tad nervous for the woman’s reaction towards their proposal. Rest or not, Victory already had in mind that he would go with them to mostly keep an eye on Jun and as well spectate though he didn’t like the idea of her threat.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Rena sighed at the group of humans before her then shook her head and shrugged her shoulders while holding her hands up in slight defeat, "Humans sure are fragile aren't they.. I'll have to keep that in mind so the training doesn't kill him. By the way.. you'll be wearing this." she said as she held up a pair of wrist bracers and anklet bracers. They were stretchy so it would be a one size fit all.

"These not only weight a lot.. at least by human standards..but they will seal your spiritual power while you wear them. Training won't do you any good if you just rely on your spirit power to do things you otherwise couldn't."

She tossed them onto the ground infront of jun..they didn't really make a dent in the concrete floor or anything..they just made a loud thump. She was certain Jun would be able to wear them without a huge amount of trouble..even when they sealed his spiritual power.

"Without those any training done would rely on your spiritual energy.. causing it to train that more than your body. this makes you more..human..than your average superhuman human nowadays."

She turned around and waved a hand over her shoulder, "There is a note in one of the bracer's on where to meet me when you've rested. I've got to go pick someone else up so your free til tommorow night. If you aren't at those coordinates by noon the following day I'll come find you and beat you within an inch of your life before dragging you to training anyways."

No harsh tone. no evil demonic presence. she simply said it and began to walk away. Smashing the debris that blocked her path on the first floor that she had caused earlier to block the kid's escape. So now that hallway was clear once again. she at least owed them that much. Whether the kid decided to show up or not was now his problem. because whether she kept her word or not would probably motivate him to at least show up on time..should he continue to be willing like he said a second ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Recruitment!   Mandatory Recruitment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandatory Recruitment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York :: Coalition HQ-
Jump to: