Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Erza Recruitment thread I_vote_lcapErza Recruitment thread I_voting_barErza Recruitment thread I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Erza Recruitment thread I_vote_lcapErza Recruitment thread I_voting_barErza Recruitment thread I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Erza Recruitment thread Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Erza Recruitment thread Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Erza Recruitment thread Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Erza Recruitment thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Erza Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 am

Erza had just woken up, and was getting dressed. She wore a white blouse, with a blue skirt, and knee high black boots. She decided that she wasn't interested in the Coalition today. She kept putting it off, and had no real reason to join them. She had her morning coffee, and was relaxing. It was a sunny day, so she knew she would be walking around the city today.

Just as Erza was getting up, she heard the mailman drive away. she smiled. More letters from relatives, asking how she was doing. She always wrote back, that she was doing fine. She had a good job, along with a "side job". Of course, they didn't know this side job involved hunting down, and killing Hollows. But, they wouldn't know what those were, and get worried. She walked out, and got her mail, only to be bumped into by someone. "Hey, watch where your going!" Erza said, spinning on the person.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 am

A red head guy around 21 was walking down the road. He had Dark blue eyes, and wore a white jacket with short sleaves, and a black longsleave t-shirt beneath, with dark slightly green pants, and red shoes. He had 2 strange devices attached to a belt with the coalitions symbol on it. Jack was in a good mood today, as he strolled along with a smile.

Ahead he spotted a pretty red head in a white blouse and blue skirt. He was half tempted to say hello, when a guy bumped into her. She told him to watch where he was going, but didn't notice him slipping a hand into her pocket, and pulling out her cell phone. The guy said sorry and walked away towards Jack who was smiling. The guy looked at him and smiled back. Jack close lined him, causing him to slam hard into the ground.

He retreived the phone, pulled the guy back onto his feet and kicked him hard in the arse. "Don't let me catch you doing that again, punk." He said as the guy ran away in shock, half stumbling from the symptoms of a dead leg. jack walked right up to the red head. "Excuse me miss, i believe this is yours." He said, handing her back the phone.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:47 am

Jun walked down the stairs straight into their kitchen/living room. Clad only in a pair of shorts and stretching. He would have spoiled himself with eggs and bacon, but he noticed a pan of brownies. Freshly made too. He would have stolen one if he didn't see a note that said what they were for. A new neighbor. Frowning, the blond decided to get it over with. Getting dressed/ready, he took the pan and went outside. To see a red head kick a guy in the arse and send him on his way. Jun, recognizing the guy as a cronic pickpocketer in the area, with his free hand, he punched the guy in the ribs, breaking at least three. "I thought I told you not to show your face here again!" The man flew back and landed four feet away from another red head, but this time a girl. Must be the new neighbor.

Upon closer inspection of the male red head, he recognized him as Jack O'Reilly. A guy he and Victory met and helped months ago. Joy. Walking up to the two, Jun gave his best smile at the lady. "Good morning, I'm Jun Tomoshibi. On behalf of my family, welcome to the neighborhood. Here's some brownies, freshly made this morning and not by me. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm hungry as I just got up. Pleasure meeting you miss." The five foot six blonde, in his typical outfit (see avi), spun on his heel after giving her the brownies.

That wasn't typical of him, that introduction. But it was still early for him. He was tired. The blond also had a ring on the middle finger of each hand that was the source of his powers. Jun was also very good looking, some even calling him cute...by both genders...which was disturbing overhearing that convosation last year in school. Cue extremely loud stomach growl two steps ahead and a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:59 am

This blonde haired woman finally came by a civilization after weeks of living in the wilderness. She needed new clothes for she had a few blood stains and scratches. Her cape was tattered and her black tight suit had some cuts, her armor plate a bit rusted and her boots scuffed reaching up to mid thigh. Her face even had a cut on the cheek. She walked by witnessing a man get his ass kicked for a phone. That man didn't seem to like it. She could feel something different about him to. That man on the ground slowly grew and changed into almost like a hollow. Instantly a sword was brought into reality by the new female's hands. It was a long claymore, heavy looking as well however wielded by a single hand. She dashed forward at high speeds passing the other two people in the seen and sliced right through the head of the beast, Blood raining everywhere after the strike as the hollow began to deteriorate.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:52 am

Erza felt the man take her cell phone, she let him go, only for him to be clothes-lined, kicked, punched again, then turn into a Hollow, and killed. Erza sort of did a double take, then was handed brownies, by her neighbor. He explained who he was, and totally ignored the red haired guy. He gave her her phone back. "Thanks, both of you." She said. Then, under her breath, but loud enough for them to hear, she said, "I hope the Coalition isn't this weird......" She looked at the woman, with bloodstained, and ripped clothes. "You need some new clothes..."

Erza heard the young man's stomach rumble. "Oh, if you're hungry, I just made breakfast. I don't mind sharing, since you gave me these brownies." She looked at the others. "You all can come to. I can lend you some clothes." She said, to the woman. "However, you're going to have to tell me your names. I heard your's, Jun."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 pm

(i was wondering why Jun dislikes jack so much, then i remembered Our botched vacation, combined with the red hair. XD)

Jack frowns when Jun tomishibi appears. He doesn't have to make it obvious to Jack that he doesn't like him, he can see it in his expression. But jack never quite understood why. Jack hadn't done anything to the guy. Still he nodded politely and greeted Jun all the same. "Nice to see ya again Jun." He said.

A woman appeared, just as the guy who'd got his ass handed to him turned hollow. Now that, he hadn't expected. He was just reaching to his belt to retrive his revolver when the hollow's head was cut from its shoulders. The girl was speaking, hoping the coalition wasn't that weird. If only. Still, this was the perfect time to mention his affiliation, as she invited them all in. "You mentioned the coalition, as it happens i'm a member. Same with jun. I take it your interested in joining? Oh and its jack o'reilly. and you are?"

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm

How exciting, that idiot got eaten by a hollow, and that hollow turned into him. But why the hell would he be pickpocketing? Whatever. Said hollow was killed by some stranger...a woman...in torn clothes and stuff...can this day be any weirder!? He was invited to eat with the neighbor, and he sort of waved at Jack. He had nothing agaisnt the guy personally, but an incident kind of made him more than wary of long haired, male, redheads.

He didn't hear her mumble, but Jack did, and that caught his interest. "Yeah...I'm second in command of one our divisions...generally considered the weakest one, called the Trooper Group. Sorry to say, but it only gets weirder. But we're overall a good organization bent on protecting our world. I hope you make a lot of food...because I typically clean out fridges...resturants with buffets hates me and has actually banned me from eating there unless they make me buy two buffets..." He hoped that would put some perspective on his eating habits. "If nothing else, I was planning on going to a good eatery near here. There's plenty around and most have very good food." Even with the brownies, he'll still likely make her go out for groceries today.

Now it was time to learn who these two chicks were...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 am

The female smiled and nodded her head slightly. “my Name is Xena, thank you for your hospitality” the blade in her hand faded away to nothing as the hollow blood splattered on the ground. “mind if I use your shower as well? Not to impose” she looked at herself soaked in hollow blood. She hadn't been able to settle down in months, and didn't have a dime to her. She began to walk in as she was offered tea, and she for the first time realized how dry her throat was.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Erza nodded at Jun and Jack. "You are both apart of it? I really wanna know what it's like there...." When Xena spoke, Erza nodded. "Of course. I don't mind, just clean up your dirty clothes, ok?" She motioned to them to come in. "It's a nice house, honestly. I like it." Erza opened the door, hoping the other's were following. When they were inside, they were welcomed with a very British styled house. There was a brand new fireplace, and it was light, giving it a good warmth factor. there were a couple of comfortable looking chairs, and sofa. It was painted in nice, but neutral colors. The staircase was in front of the door, a couple of feet back. The kitchen had stainless, brand new accessories, stoves, microwaves, stuff like that.

"It's more like this upstairs. I'm going to repaint it, though." Erza said, motioning for them to sit down. She looked at Xena. "I'll lead you to the bathroom." She went up the stairs, and turned left. A nice, and similar hallway greeted them. "Last door, at the end of the hall. Have a nice shower." Erza went back down to the living room. She pointed at Jun. "Go out to the kitchen, and make something. I don't know what you like, so i can't exactly cook for you." Erza sat in a chair. "So, Jack. Tell me about what the Coalition does...."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 am

Jack followed Erza into the house. She invited them to sit in some comfortable chairs, which he did greatfully, while she showed the blonde to the bathroom. While Erza was away, Jack fell into silence, unsure what to say to jun that would help relieve the uneasy tension between them.

Before he could say anything, Erza came back and told Jun to go make himself some food. Then she sat down and asked jack about the coalition."Its not bad. They have some pretty cool guns, they keep the the human world safe for everyone. What more can I say? The food is good, and there's a scary bount with some nasty poison gas..." Jack said.

Jun would probably have a better explanation for her, he had been there longer. But while he was away, jack decided to ask her. "So erza, this is an... interesting house. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 am

Jun sweatdropped at the order. "I'm not picky...I'll eat almost anything...don't expect it to be fantastic or anything...be warned though, I'll be cleaning out your fridge..." Another loud growl of his stomach made it known he was starving. Luckily the kitchen was within hearing distance of the living room as he started raiding her fridge. He really should reimburse her for what he was about to do, but unless asked to, he won't because he's a cheap SOB. Despite his paycheck.

When he heard the scary poison gas bit, Jun elaborated. "Kerensky-sensei's gas gives you phantom pains and itchy rashes in random spots, plus diaherria that will effectively clean you out of everything you ate in the last week and then in the future week. Within a span of ten minutes...maybe less. And that's not all of his gases, just his most commonly used one, I don't know the other two. And we don't only have guns either. Swords, knives, grenades, spears, vials of the poison gas I just mentioned plus an antedote that doesn't last very long for it, anti-arrancar acid, and if you've lost an arm or an eye or something, you can replace them cybernetic stuff. Among many other things. Kerensky-sensei makes sure we have the best tech to combat anything that threatens our world, and is technically the Organization's chief doctor unless/untill someone with healing abilities comes in. Unfortunately, you have to go through him for any requisitions. Some items are limited to officers only, too. But in the end, those with powers do the heaviest lifting."

When he came back with five plates full of pancakes, omelettes, hashbrowns, assorted fruit, and toast and laid them on the coffee table. Going back into the kitchen, he brought out more food. Then shifted the coffee table to him and started to eat. And eat. And eat some more. He would only stop when asked a question. If none were asked of him, he would have eaten everything in twenty minutes. And he would slap at hands and glare if anyone dared try to touch his average tasting food. But afterwards, he would be full...and not gain an ounce of weight...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:45 am

Xena went up to the shower and began washing the blood and dirt of months fighting off herself and finished quite fast. She remembered hearing the female letting her borrow some clothes. She seemed sad changing into an ordinary black tee-shirt and jeans. Missed her regular outfit. She went downstairs and saw the feast that was being engulfed by a single man. Her eyes widened as she blinked ones or twice. “So, what is this coalition?” she wondered. She has been looking for a resting spot, one to settle down with housing and food instead of living day to day, she has even feasted on hollow before, not the best, but tasted good roasted, the things you do to survive.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:54 am

Erza looked at Jack, while he was talking. She nodded at the Coalition remarks, then listened as Jun continued on the explanation. When Jack asked another question, Erza turned to him, just as Xena came down the steps, and asked what the Coalition is. She hoped someone would answer her, as Erza still wasn't sure. "To answer your question, Jack, I am from England." She didn't say anything farther than that.
------------------------------------------------------
The man swept his hair out of his face. He had been tracking this Hollow for some time. It wasn't causing a commotion, like others. It bothered him, so he kept his speed, while not releasing a whole lot of energy. If the Hollow made a sudden turn, he was right there, after it. He wasn't sure if it was aware of his presence. Then, the Hollow stopped. The man stopped as well, keeping his Rietsu on a low frequency. The Hollow looked around. It was a suburban neighborhood, and the man wondered what this had to with anything. Then, it stared at a small boy. The man growled, and, drawing his blade, plunged straight down, crashing into the Hollow. It scratched at him, but he held it still. He felt himself crash through a roof. He managed to get a hand free, and stab the Hollow, through it's mask. THey hit a floor. The Hollow disappeared, and Parius Chitose got up, and saw a room full of people staring at him. "Well, shit."

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 am

Jack explained what the coalition was to Xena when she asked, He watched Jun take almost all the food from erza's kitchen and place it on the table, then started eating. It was a bit rude that he didn't offer but jack didn't care to much. Erza might though, considering it was her food. He was about to ask for a drink when his phone beeped. Jack took it out and looked at it. It was a message from Saisei, asking jack to meet him. He needed help.

"Sorry erza, i have to bail. My little brother's got some kind of problem, so i'm going to help him out." Jack stood and waved to jun and Xena, then left, not before saying, "I'm sure i'll see you around. Bye."

(Sorry about leaving but I have to many threads and Its not fair on you guys cause i'm not posting.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:59 am

Jun gave a passive wave at Jack as he left. And all the plates were empty...because of him. But at least Jack explained what in the world the Coalition is. Then the roof caved it to show none other than Parius Chitose killing a hollow. And with his doing that, the plates being completely shattered. Jun glared at Parry and jumping to his feet. "'Well shit' is damn right you dumbass! You owe her *cue pointing at Erza* a new dinner set and a new roof! You better have the money to do some repair work or may God have mercy on your soul, vizard! I believe you have a ton of things to say to her!"

The blond took a step towards the vizard. Seriously, what the hell did he think he was doing?! Collateral damage was unavoidable, true, but those were businesses, not homes. And even then, Jun was careful about damaging buildings. He just hoped Parius didn't try to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erza Recruitment thread   Erza Recruitment thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Erza Recruitment thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: