Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) I_vote_lcapAfterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) I_voting_barAfterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) I_vote_lcapAfterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) I_voting_barAfterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)   Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 am

An empty wasteland of rocks that go as far as the eyes can see... A couple large holes in the ground that held extremely-hot, yellow goo... And a vast, empty sky that looked otherwordly... What the hell was going on?

The man slowly rises up and grabs his aching head. He looks around the wasteland and sees no signs of life at this moment. He rises up to his feet and sees his reflection in one of the more glassier part of a near-ish boulder. A man with long, unkempt, dark black hair with part of his mouth being covered by an executioner's mask with a white x on it that had pure-silver eyes looking back at him...

The 7 foot tall man then takes a couple steps forward and hits his foot with something. He looked down and saw a sword that was similar to a buster blade. Something about this weapon was calling out to him... Following his instincts, he picks it up and puts it in a conveniently placed and shaped sheath.

The man then starts to wander aimlessly, trying to find a hint of life somewhere, so that he could find out what he lives for... What he lives to do... Who/What he will die for...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)   Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

a young girl wearing a Gothic Lolita style black dress sat unnoticeable on top of one of the rocks. with one leg over the other she crossed her arms, despite her composer she seemed very pleased at the sight before her. a wide smile graced her face as she watched the strange unknown man rise from the ground, he was pretty tall compared to the young sinner. a silent giggle escaped her lips without a sound as he found a sword.

"He looks like a strong one, oh yes a very strong one; fools they are to have killed such a worthy target, oh well what is others trash is my gold as I always say..." she said to herself before jumping off the rocks. she did not approach the man however, instead she wanted to lead him towards her.

in a distance the sound of a young girl giggling was herd followed by singing; the voice belonged to that of a child, but the reitsu that was emitted was that of a captain. in the far distance a Gothic punk looking girl laid on top of a mountain of skulls as if they were flowers. "Lord Nin Utu, is in search of you. Looking for an ally now, have you heard the news? Maybe It could be you, I'll see if it's true. The lord Nin Utu,Is in search of you. Looking for the soul now, have you heard the news? I was not the one he sought, maybe it is you. Who is it that has my heart? I will find you soon!"

picking up a skull in one hand she blew the dust off of it and then smiled back at the strange man. "Hello I'm Sugerita Utu, now who might you be?" she asked now positioning herself in a sitting position wearing a Cheshire like grin.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)   Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Xaner stops as soon as he hears some singing that is coming from a distance away. He could make the sihlloutte of a person, but it didn't matter who it was because he needed to find someone who could help him. So, he starts walking towards the sillhoutte and listens to the song deeply...

The song had been making little to no sense, but making some sense however... It sounded like an army recruitment spiel. Lord Nin Utu, whoever that may be, must be the main man in charge of the place Xaner is in now. The thing that made no sense to Xaner was the spiel about the looking for ____ parts. He couldn't tell whether they were trying to find him specifically or just anyone in general.

As the 7 foot tall man that was wearing black and gray clothes that cover most of his body grew nearer to the voice, he sees a small teenage-looking girl who was wearing gothic lolita styled clothing sitting on top of a pile of skulls. To any normal human, this would be a very traumatizing site, but Xaner didn't feel anything. No fear, No sadness, No ... Nothing... She then spoke directly to him when he was about a good 17 feet away from her, saying "Hello I'm Sugerita Utu, now who might you be?"

Xaner raised an eyebrow because of this girl. He didn't know what it was, but he felt as if there was something inhuman about her. Well, since he felt inhuman himself, it would be rude to judge someone due to mere instincts... However it might be wise to keep a close eye on her anyways. He thought about what to say for a good second and then replies to the young-looking girl with a friendly, yet dark-sounding tone.

"My name... It is Xaner Banefist. I am glad to have found you in the middle of this desolate wasteland, Miss Utu. I do not know what a girl your age is doing here in a place like this, but I really do not care about that... However, I can not remember anything except for my name. Not meaning to sound rude, but where the hell are we?"

While he was talking, Xaner her a bit of chinking sounds coming nearby. He tightened his left fist, but felt a cold shiver go up his spine as he starts that tightening. He releases his pressure and looks at his left hand, seeing that it is silver and demonic looking. His eyes then follow his entire left arm and finds that the entire arm is not even remotely human looking anymore. It looks as if it belongs to a demon because it has an otherworldly feel to it. Even though Xaner exceeds at hiding his emotions, his eyes widened in surprise to his Demon Arm... After a second of doing that, his eyes went back to a stoic looking state and his eyes looked straight in Suger's again...

(OOC: Want an idea on what he sounds like? His voice is exactly the same as Gintoki Sakata from Gintama {The Japanese version, not the English version if an English version has been recently made under my nose Razz}... I like giving voices to the characters I have Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)   Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm

(OOC: that's cool here, it makes it easier to imagine the scenery)

the man that stood a few distances away was wearing black and grey clothing; his reitsu was impressive and it caused the girls wide smile to widen even more. he was unfazed by her position unlike most people who would have ran off by now. she was glad, for a moment there she thought that she might have had to chase after him like the others before him. as she introduced herself, the man raised an eyebrow. the young girl giggled at this; it wasn't much of a reaction she was expecting, but she didn't mind. the man took a while to answer, but he did answer with a dark, but friendly tone.

he spoke saying his name and even called her "Miss?" which made her giggle even more. "Please Suger will be fine!" she said as he paused for a brief moment. he spoke again, explaining how he didn't remember anything and even questioned where the "Hell" they were. to this the young twisted girl began to laugh out loud. it was ironic for him to have asked her that using such words. the girls voice echoed as the man looked down at his left diabolical looking hand. his eyes widened in shock at what he saw. "You look surprised!" she said as she jumped down towards him. "You honestly don't know where you are, do you?" she asked and then giggled at his response.

now only three feet away she made a twirl as she sang "Welcome to doing whatever you wish." she paused to cling onto the much taller man. "killing whenever you please." she giggled as she released him. "To a constant life of punishment, they keep us on our toes." she continued to sing as she picked up a poor unfortunate skull. "Welcome to?" she asked still singing as she tossed the skull. "To murder and exciting state..." she sang as if her words meant nothing as she skipped back over to the sinner. touching his shirt she began to fix him up a bit and undust him. "Welcome my friend-... *Evil grin* to being dead!"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)   Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 am

Nin wore his usual attire a fine black three-piece suit complete with white gloves and a pocket watch. It was particularly beautiful day in hell, and the flames of the inferno were hot enough to melt bone like butter. His soft leather shoes crunched against the hard baked ground of the third level, he strolled leisurely along a smile pressed upon his face as he wandered lost in plans and conspiracies which churned through the clockwork of his mind. Stopping he felt a strange presence in his realm, a new and powerful sinner had arrived. A smile curled across his lips; another soldier for his growing army. Moving quickly but never breaking in the grace of his long strides he arrived several yards away from where the man arrived his reiatsu masked as he observed the man approaching his daughter, the gothically dressed reminder of what little good was left in Nin.

Pausing he watched as Suger and the man spoke, ducking back and away out of sight he approached from the side of the two easily scaling a rocky out cropping he watched from above a waterfall of bright yellow acid a smile on his lips. As his legs hung in the air his dark attire blending against his rocky perch he wondered what use he could put this new found disciple too, would he be a pawn used and tossed aside for the benefit of the king; or a knight moving gallantly to attack and defend. However for the moment he was entertainment, Nin closed his eyes for a second using the power of the jewel around his neck his image began to change his sleek black hair turned grey and thin; his smooth skin crinkled and wrinkled; his bright eyes dulled and faded and his clothing became priestly vestments. It was the image of an old Catholic priest he had persuaded to do some less then holy things. Dropping down to the ground he approached the two, while his daughter would recognize the commonly dawned disguise, she would also know not to reveal his true identity.

“What the yougin means is welcome to the inferno my son, all sinners go to hell.”
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)   Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:44 am

Xaner just stood as he watched Suger grin and giggle and sing around him, while grins underneath his executioner's mask. "Alright Sugar..." Xaner replied when she said that he could call her Suger. It was just amusing to him that she found him so interesting... Hell, he was enjoying her company at the moment. And when Suger got to the point where she sang to him that he was actually dead. Xaner nods and mutters to himself, demon arm gripping his chin slightly, "Understandable to being dead... Yes... Can't be heaven since this place is for killers and terrorists, so this place must be hell...". Xaner thought that being dead would explain why he now has a demonic arm. If this was truly hell, then humans must have over-exaggerated the horrors of hell, because hell looked pretty majestic aside from all the scattered skulls... That was when a strange sensation go down his spine...

At that moment, a priesty looking old man had appeared and said something about how 'the youngling' meant that all sinners go to hell. Xaner's eyes were now observing both Suger and the newcomer, trying to see whether one gives off a 'tell' that shows that they know one another... That was when Xaner put two and two together about this catholic priest being in hell, and just starts chuckling. He then joking says, but in his icy cold way, "You are either a horrible catholic priest or just an imitator of a priest since we are in hell...". The 7 foot tall man regains his composure and says a little monotone like, "Forgive me... Now, please introduce yourself mr. eavesdropper, since you already know the two of us." Xaner had inferred that this man might have been eavesdropping into the entire conversation since he had reworded what Suger was singing into something that means the same but more dumbed down, and with the man having to dumb down what Suger sang must have meant that he usually has to dumb down his statements for other people since he would have a higher intelligence than most others.

Something else about the old man just seemed to be odd to Xaner... Xaner didn't know what, but it seems that there is more to this guy than his appearance can tell. Xaner had even worded his last sentence so that it might give the illusion to Suger or the stranger that he knew what was really going on, even though he doesn't. Something like a test... A test to see if there truly was more to this man than what the eye perceives...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)   Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:25 am

The man’s reaction to learning that he was dead wasn’t as expected, but was still amusing to the young girl. As the man tugged on his chain and replied that this place couldn’t have been heaven, she giggled uncontrollable. “Well the soul society isn’t much of a heavenly place either…” she commented until she felt the presence of her wonderful darling papa. His dark and chilling presence felt welcoming as usual; as he showed himself, Suger turned but didn’t run to him since he was in disguise. He spoke telling Xaner a short sentence of what the girl was trying to say, this made her very happy as slightly laughed joyfully.

“Exactly, exactly!” she said clapping her hands like a child. She was so glad that her papa had come, she ever so wanted to introduce her new found friend and make him hers; there wasn’t too many people that caught her attention and so this was rare. However as Xaner was beginning to put two and two together, he said something interesting which Suger had to reply to. “You have no idea how many humans tend to hide behind a saints clothing, bishops, priest and parents included anybody could be a wolf in sheep’s clothing!” she said to him as she began to walk around him. The tall man suddenly regained his composure and asks for forgiveness and for the moment Suger said nothing as she began to observe his whole body.

She could tell that Xaner suspected something, but she didn’t say anything since he was going to be part of their big family anyway. She was already imagining the fun they were going to have, the madness they would create, the fear they will cause. She wasn’t sure if he needed a mask to walk out of hell, but nor did she care since they were all dangerous the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)   Afterlife, New Life, Second Life...  Same Difference.   (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterlife, New Life, Second Life... Same Difference. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: