Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Life until the end (Challenge tread) I_vote_lcapLife until the end (Challenge tread) I_voting_barLife until the end (Challenge tread) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Life until the end (Challenge tread) I_vote_lcapLife until the end (Challenge tread) I_voting_barLife until the end (Challenge tread) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Life until the end (Challenge tread) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Life until the end (Challenge tread) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Life until the end (Challenge tread) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Life until the end (Challenge tread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

Life until the end (Challenge tread) Empty
PostSubject: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 am

A small Garganta opened, revealing an Arrancar known as Donglitzen in Las Noches. He was not part of any Fraccion yet, but he still was given a job of leaving out to attack a small Shinigami camp. The information given unto him was simple but bold. Attack and kill everything in the camp, leave none alive. He did not know how the camp was found or why he was chosen for the job. The only thing he did not understand was why a group of Shinigami would choose a desert for a camp. "What idiot beings they are, setting up a camp. A damn desert, what the hell could be out here. At least I have a reason to kill them now, being idiots is a good reason." The small camp was no bigger than 100 yards in length and width, giving Donglitzen all the reason to fire a Cero dead center into the camp. Holding up his right hand and spreading his fingers open. "I can not wait to go home and find an opponent worth my time, here you bastards, Cero..." A large explosion ignited from the the camp as Donglitzen fired his cero. Waiting a couple of seconds to let the smoke clear to see if anything would come out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:25 am

The smoke would clear but the Cero had been stoppe dead in its tracks, Absorbed in a halo of blue grey smoke. Standing in the ruins and in the middle of the smoke cloud Was Tyler Lomanski, his sword was already awakened and down at his side. He was dressed like a standard Captain but his lower face was hidden by a long white cloth that indicated Division 5 and the Kidou Corps. What was more was the smock that adorned the uniform it marked the man standing uneffected by the cero as a Captain, and his Spiritual pressure was incredible, at least twice that of a standard Shinigami of his tier.

"That was Not a good idea." Tyler exclaimed, and held up his hand directly at the attacker and a vicious smile spread across his face, what happene next would amaze anybody. A Cero tore from the outstretched hand directly Donglitzen, the Cero was at the exact same strength as the one fired by Donglitzen. He flung himself to the left keeping him out of the path of fire, He would test this being out before activating his Bankai. For now it wasn't needed, he attempted to move around and flank the attacker, luckily for the second Division the rest of the Corps was out on assignment and not actually at the Camp, which left the two of them to throw down.

"Didn't know you guys were sent out on Suicide Missions." He snarled. ""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" He snarled out as a Ball of red energy ripples out of his hand following up the previous Cero Attack.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 am

The smoked cleared revealing to Donglitzen a Shinigami. Amazed at the site of his Cero having not even created a burnt mark on the shinigami's cloths. Taking a long hard look at this man in his way, Donglitzen realized what stood in his way. "Well this is very ironic, sending me on a mission to kill a bunch of weaklings. Instead you stand in my way a captain. Iv been warned about the power you have, this seems bad for me, but I have no fear. Iv fought and survived a fight with Espada #6. Just by standing here I can tell that you and him are on the same level. I would like to see you and him have a fight, it would be quiet the exciting match, but this is my fight now so prepare yourself."

Hearing the Captain make the remark about Donglitzen attacking not being a good idea. Donglitzed kind of chuckled to himself until he saw something coming out of the Captain. "Imposable..... a shinigami firing a cero. It goes against all logic." As the Cero propelled itself forward, Donglitzen realized that the amount of power the Cero was holding was exact to the one he had previously fired. Due to the distance between Donglitzen and cero he simply just used sonido and appeared to the right about 2 feet away from the Cero. "I do not understand how you used that attack, nor do I know how exactly its power was equal to the one I fired, but anything that does not make sense to me drives me crazy."

Hearing a smart remark from the Captain, Donglitzen was infuriated. "You should watch your mouth or just shut the hell up all together." Finally hushing himself up to think of a plan. Donglitzen listened to the Espada babble on saying some weird words. He did not understand what the Captain was saying until a red ball started to form in the Captains hand. The blast was to fast to tell just how powerful it really was. So Donglitzens only reaction was to fire a bala from both his left and right hands. Hoping it would slow the attack down just long enough for Donglitzen to evade the attack. The bala did not have the power to stop the attack but just enough to slow it down and explode a couple of feet away from Donglitzen. "Damn im glad I made my way over here or that thing would have taken my head off."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:39 am

"You are not here facing just your everyday captain," he snarled following the....thing.....He stood upright and cracked his neck. "It sounds like you don't know alot." he egged the thing on, he liked a challenge but this being wasn't even putting one up yet. He followed the man, aimed at him and slammed his hands together and pointing the two index fingers directly at Donglitzen ”Body and soul, come to my hand, release thy soul on my victim, fire, Hadou 69 Tamashii!” He yelled, the resulting Spiritual energy gathers at the finger tip and shot out as an enlargened form of a bala however speed of a cero with massive spiritual energy aime right at what would be the heart of such a beast...if he had one.

Following that up he Shunpoed, moving quickly and ending up right beside Donglitzen, aiming a large fist right at Donglitzens jaw, the big fist was backed by massive strength that was as much as twice that of the average Shinigami. Tyler wasnt overly tall but he was built like a tank. His aim today was to finish this fight fast and with as much of a message to anyone watching this fight as possible. The 11th division wasn't the only division that had shinigami that could fight anything on two legs or more.

If the punch failed to send this being scrambling he would shunpo back out of range from a counter attack by this creature. His eyes moving over the body of his opponent looking for possible obvious weakness, or looking for a pattern of movement by his opponent that would give him some idea what his next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 am

The cocky remarks from the Captain were enraging Donglitzen more and more. He hated the remarks that he was starting to think only come from the high ranked beings. But the remark towards Donglitzen targeting his knowledge really pissed him off. "You cocky bastard, iv heard remarks like these before. The Sexta I fought felt the same pride as you do and it burns me up. I though can not help that because I am the same way, if I had the position I would act the same, but that last remark. How dare you target what I know, you do not know anything about me or who I am. You just see me as an Arrancar who you are trying to kill. I have other goals that are more important to me than power, and it is because of those goals, that I shall not lose here." Watching the Captain to see any reaction to what he said. Then noticing the Captain saying another spell. This one was different, it looked like a more evolved version of the Arrancar Bala. It was a large blast and it took hold of Donglitzens attention for a second, taking all the time he had to react to the attack. Leaving him with only the option of moving to the left as fast as he could. Allowing the Bala like attack to tear away at Donglitzens left arm. Leaving behind a burnt mark on Donglitzens shoulder and tore clothes flapping in the wind.

Just as all that happened, Donglitzens Pesquisa caught the Captain Shunpo to the side of him. But it was so fast that Donglitzen barely had enough time to react. Trowing his left arm up to catch the oncoming fist, knocking Donglitzen a couple of feet upwards. Causing him to fall to the ground leaving a bruise on his left cheek bone. "Shit, what a massive amount of power. This is just like Fighting the Sexta, just this Captain is not as crazy and aggressive. I am just going to have to reserve my strength and think and plan my moves right." Standing back up Drawing his Zanpokuto and pointing it towards the Captain.

Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:44 am

Moves backwards from the Arrancar a couple of steps, bringing up his blade and placing the 3 foot long bladed and just over 2 inch wide blade on his shoulder dull edge against his shoulder. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a couple of sticks of gum and pops one into his mouth, the others he threw into the face of the Arrancar, Holding up his hand he twisted the fingers in a couple of weird angles "Carry the arched fool to the gates of torn hearts! Hado number 15!!" He screamed.

From his hands rippled out what appeared to be Hado number four, but it came out with more power, first it crashed into one piece of gum, it skipped over to the second piece of gum, Shot towards the tip of Donglitzen's sword, and then again it would attempt to shoot towards the Arrancar's chest, it was a powerful chain lightning version of Hado number 4.

Tyler was the captain of the Kidou corps for a reason, He would continue to push his advantage and attack, he was uninjured and unwaivering, this being attacked his camp, hell bent on death and destruction. For this there was only one result, the creatures death, as painfully as possible.

Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 am

Watching the Captain carefully, Donglitzen waited for a movement. Seeing the Captain reach into his pockets and start to pull out something, Donglitzen did not know what it was but he prepared himself if it was an attack. Unfortunately it ended up being a handful of gum. "Wha.... something is wrong with you." Then gum hit him in the face. "Your kidding me right, why the hell are you chewing gum. You are just not taking me serious." Bending down to pick up a piece of the gum, not paying any attention to the Captain. A bright light flew Donglitzens way, A chain crashed into the piece of gum Donglitzen was about to pick up almost taking a finger off of Donglitzen at the same time. Then another chain came and wrapped itself around Donglitzens Zanpokuto. Then another aiming towards Donglitzens chest came, placing his left wrist in the way allowing the chain to wrap around his left wrist. "Now time for my own attack take this you bastard." A Cero charged from Donglitzens right eye, firing it, the blast would cover the chain and continue until it reached the Captain. The chains loosened their grip as the cero lowered its power, allowing Donglitzen to tear his arm and Zanpokuto away from the chain. "Hehe there is still one piece left im guessing this one is for me, I think I will save it for later though." Having picked the last piece of gum up and placing it in a leg pocket.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:30 am

He chuckled as the man went to the Cero well again and raised his hand, Firing a Cero Right into the path of the incoming Cero. The two would meet a little closer to him then it would Donglitzen, but unlike Tyler, Donglitzen didnt have a sheild protecting himself from the inevitable backlash from the two Ceros crashing into each other. The massive explosion would tear apart the area and smash into Tyler full force, but the sheild would hold out against the blast, but the blast would hide the Sheild shattering.

Tyler would be lifted off his feet and tossed through one of the tents, however would be able to stand up an dust himself off, relatively unharmed. He ducked down into a defensive stature waiting to see what Donglitzens next move, if any, would be.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Watching the Captain be blown into a tent behind him Donglitzen smiled with joy. Just as Donglitzen smiled he was also blown back a couple of feet, the blast somewhat burning the cloths off of his chest. It hurt just a little but not enough to make him stop fighting, But seeing the Captain get up and dust himself off was something he had never seen before. "How are you able to do that, that blast would have damaged anyone. You are unharmed though, what is allowing you to take such attacks." Donglitzen held his left hand up and charged a bala, he waited to fire it though. Using Sonido to appear in front of the captain, punching the Sonido into the captain at a decoy, then swinging his Zanpokuto towards the Captains head. Finally bending down charging another eye Cero aiming it towards the Captains chest plate. To end his attack he slowly backed up about to steps and bent downwards holding his Zanpokuto with both hands pointing it right at the captains chest.

Talking to self:
"I honestly do not think I can win this battle. The difference in our ability is to great. I still have one last thing I can use though, cause I do not thing I will be able to evade another one of his attacks. The attacks are just to powerful, im really surprised I was able to get past the last two attacks."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:58 pm

As he held up his hand and started to charge a new attack He waited a few seconds, and when he disappeared into a similar skill as Flash step, he Flash stepped ending up exactly where Donglitzen ha been a moment before. As he watched the being attack nothing but empty air. He snarled at the other guy again, He started whispering a few different words that ended suddenly, it was an incantation, he held out a hand aimed about 4 feet to left of Donglitzen. If he fired anything off it appeared as if he would miss completely.

From around him a massive tsunami of Ice would spread out after Donglitzen, even tho the center of the wave was aimed off to the left there was more then enough of a wave to over take Donglitzen. The result would be Donglitzen frozen in a huge block of ice, if he was hit by this wave. Damn this guy was alot tougher then he was expecting, but he still carried the massive advantage.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 pm

After attacking what he thought was the Captain Donglitzen was in shock. After all he had put in for that attack the Captain had vanished before Donglitzen even had a chance to hit him. In truth Donglitzen was just about out of energy, he had been giving this battle his all. In the end he was still coming up short. "You totally out match me in every aspect. This will be my final few second fighting you, and my first time using my resurrecion." Just as Donglitzen was saying this the Captain was saying another incantation and preforming another attack. Just as the attack was heading Donglitzen's way he was activating his resurrecion. Placing his Zanpokuto in to his hair, then white reiatsu bursted all around him. His hollow fragment that was in the form of hairnet was broken. "Look, Estela Dedonca."

The ice froze over the whole area around Donglitzen. A person would think that he was dead and frozen but instead a new figure stood atop a frozen block of ice. This new figure had no face. Just bone covered his face all around. At first it looked like a blind beast until 4 eye's opened up around his head. They were about double the size of a regular eye. His hair blew in the wind, nothing kept it from moving around. His arms were long and bony, and his torso was small and fit, but had bone that covered his entire torso. [b]"hehehe allow me to give you my whole name Captain. El Donglitzen Rodencla, I must say it has been an honor fighting you. If you want to know how I evaded you attack, well my Pesquisa activated and I used sonido. It is just that simple."[b]

Ability:
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:17 pm

"What you are is somebody who talks too much." He replied. "And I am unimpressed." He spoke simply. "Leave now before I actually start to fight." He placed his hand on something around his neck and smiled. Unlike Donglitzen, who's spiritual energy was going down, some how Tylers Spiritual pressure actually increased. "Evading an attack is not impressive, its when you can take the hit and walk through it uninjure that is impressive. Which of us has been doing that?"

Tyler rolled his neck cracking the joint and taking a defensive posture, he was considering activating his Bankai, but as it stood he was winning this fight, so it wasn't required....Yet. His silver eyes locked onto Donglitzen, and after a moment, His eye glowed red and Donglitzens own Eye Cero Lashed out of Tylers eye directly at him. Afterwards he lept backwards and fired a second Eye Cero at Donglitzen.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:16 pm

"I shall no longer argue and become angry at what you say. You are right so I will not talk back. I can also tell you that you my friend have not owner in battle. Even I a arrancar has showed some respect for you. You on the other hand have not, so ill just have to teach you to respect others." Watching the Captain yet again fire a Cero at the same level of strength from before. Donglitzen smirked he was now in his resurrecion his Cero strength more than out matched the one the captain was firing.

Charging an eye Cero and fired it down towards the incoming Cero. The two Cero clashed but Donglitzens was victorious, the cero exploded just as before but both Donglitzen and the Captain were far enough away to only feel the wind blowing from it. The second Cero the Captain had fired was caught in the middle of the blast and exploded with the other two as well.

"My turn..."
using sonido to rush towards the Captain, slashing with his hands who's fingers had nails like small little blades. Making two slashes towards the Captains neck, then an uppercut. Then making a kick towards the Captains chest, the kick was ment to more or less propel Donglitzen back away from the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 pm

His uniform would be blown up behind him momentarily as the Cero's smashed into each other again. He shook his head and watched as the man came charging in on him, falling back to what appeared to be claws He spoke again and managed to finally just get out the words "Bakudō number 8." as he got close enough to strike at him with the claws, a sheild appearing between him and Donglitzen just in time to block the attack. When the mans attack lands, against the sheild he would find himself temporarily paralyzed by the Bakudō power. Which would stop the rest of his attacks for the moment as he awaited for the sheild to run its course.

When the sheild disappeared he lashed out with a large boot right at the stomach of Donglitzen and would walk up his torso with the Gatling Mad-Stomping Hakuda ability. A technique that has Tyler do multiple foot stomps on Donglitzens chest, The technique is powerful enough to send Donglitzen flying far away from Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 am

Rushing forward to slash away at the Captain, a shield appeared in front of him. His slashes hit the shield and caused Donglitzen to be paralyzed for a few seconds. "You.... slick bastard. I hate these Shinigami tricks half of them only pospone whats going to happen anyway." When the shield vanished Donglitzen regained control of himself. Even with Donglitzens powerful Pesquisa he was unable to dodge the boot to the stomach. Standing still as this Captain kicked his stomach up with extreme power. His only way of blocking was to slap his hands together, then his front eye locked onto a piece of ground to the side of the Captain. Then a wave of reiatsu is sent to that locked in area. The reiatsu did not target this Captain instead the area around him. Finally the Captain had succeeded in sending Donglitzen flying a good ways. But the attack had already imploded at the same time Donglitzen had left. Such an attack would be hard to get out of but not impossible. Donglitzen ended up laying flat on the ground, then he picked himself up. "I hope you do not expect on being able to use that attack. I think iv figured your ability out, but that ability I used is different someone like you can not even think of using it."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:35 am

Shunpo's out of the area that was being flooded by the reitsu before the implosion started, He caught the edge of it and his uniform jacket was torn off of him. His heavily muscular upper body was shown, over his heart was a terrible scar from a wound that would have been likely to be lethal, along with a number of clan tattoos.

He smiled as he felt a rush of reitsu extending over his body, knowing exactly what that meant. He slid backwards his hand slapping the ground, still facing Donglitzen, "“Heavens bring forth the Dragon of the Flame Smite my enemies, devour them! Hadou 57 Ten No Doragon” He screamed and through the clearing smoke from the implosion of sand and energy a 20 foot long and 5 foot wide serpentine dragon of pure flame rips through the air directly at Donglitzen, moving fluidic as if it was being guided.

If this thing hit, it would be like being hit by a freight train, made of pure flame, It would also drive him straight into the sandy ground and explode in a massive and burning explosion of flames.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:02 am

Dongltizen had the mind and want to continue but his body was giving out. Even in his resurrecion state he did not have the power. "ughh... I do not hardly have any strength, and this guy is just toying around. The best I have been able to do is tear away a piece of his uniform." Donglitzens eye grew big as the Captain preformed another Kido. A large dragon of flames flew towards Donglitzen. "Not another one I will have to use it this time." Donglitzens torso tore open and bone stretched out making a pair of wings. Donglitzens torso was now the way it was before, just skin, a regular body figure. Donglitzen seemed able now to control the wings as he wanted. Stretching them out around himself for protection.

When the dragon hit Donglitzen it was a mighty and powerful attack. His wings were cracking just from the heat off the dragon. The sand around Donglitzen turned to glass and the force blew sand fused with wind being blown outwards. Finally the dragon explodes and a huge ball of fire sprung upwards. It was amazing that Donglitzen was able to survive this one, all the other times he had just dodged the kido this time he took the whole attack.

Now as the wind cleared and everything calmed, Donglitzen could be seen. His right wing had a large hole in the middle of it, and his left wing was cracked. Donglitzens face from the middle over to the right was burned badly. The bone cracked with blood oozing out of the cracks. His right shoulder was cracked from the flames, and flames had reached Donglitzens mid section. Moving his wings back out revealing himself completely. His right wing completely fell apart and his left was slowly falling apart. "This sure was fun, I was hoping I would get to use my ultimate technique. But it seems you have blew my wings off. I will explain to you how this seems in my eye's. A butterfly having fell to the ground, and one of his wings being stepped on. To protect itself nature allowed for its wings to break. It may not fly but it will live." Losing his balance then falling to the ground. The battle was over, his mission was a fail.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 am

"I will give you one chance to leave, if you do not, i will finish this my way." He growled, his sword stabbing point first into the ground as he cracked all of his knuckles. He spiritual pressure was strong, his body glowing with a blue energy that was almost like a blue sheild. He was sweating a little but his energy reserves were still in the green and he was still willing to finish this.

However he was feeling in the forgiving mood right now, as this was his first assignment as a Captain, and so far it was a stunning success and he was sure that if this being was being watched he was going to have a hell of a time explaining the horrible failure that this had been for him. His hand rested on the end of the hilt of the sword and waited for the man to at least attempt to leave. In his mind he was preparing yet another heavy attack to launch at him if he decided not to go.

He was ready for a Coupe De Gra, and more then willing to perform it.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:41 am

Right level, but you used something you shouldn't have. Res is equal to bankai. Bankai, at the very earliest is maybe 2-1, for sure 1-5. Res. is the same way. Balancing the forum. In canon, yeah, you probably could use res. at this level, but the way things are set up here doesn't allow it because of balancing. Beyond that, you seemed to have followed the rules, and did RP decently. But that one thing is kinda big.

New tier: 2-3 for Cofang's Arrancar, El Donglitzen Rodencla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life until the end (Challenge tread)   Life until the end (Challenge tread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life until the end (Challenge tread)
Page 1 of 1