Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] I_vote_lcapRiri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] I_voting_barRiri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] I_vote_lcapRiri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] I_voting_barRiri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]   Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Karasu [Last Name] Riri [First Name]
True Age: 217
Sex: Female
Personality: Riri is a kind of cold Person. She never lends a smile on her face and barely does some expression on her face if she doesnt fight. THe only kind of emotions coming from her is hate. She kinda represents a person that died from the inner. Riri actually doesnt show really much interests in anything but yet it is because she doesnt know it herself. She even tries to be that lifeless person. But the thing that is actually the most of her personality is her Vanity. She thinks that a Shinigami or even a Human could not reach up to a Arrancar.

Humans, Shinigami, Bount, Quincy, none of those races really threaten her much. She thinks that Arrancar are mostly the strongest race out there. Yet she thinks the new Arrancar Hierarchy badly. Riri is most like neutral and she doesnt care much if the others have a problem with it, she may be more rational, but if it comes to sides she only follows her meanings and only hers making her a very headstrong person.

Riri isnt really the kind of fightning person but yet she doesnt really hold it back to fight, since she doesnt have to loose much. But if she fights, she doesnt really hold back, why should she? Riri herself stays calm over almost anything except if someone calls her human-like or hurts a raven. She hates that and will only show to be pissed if she is. Pissed or not, she is still not the person to think much in fights. She looks what will, could or has happen/ed and tries to react to it.

Riri herself isnt too talkative if she doesnt fight with someone. But else she cant stop talking about how weak her opponent is. And even if she doesnt show it, she kinda likes to show off her abilities. Even after all vanity and underestimating Riri isnt really someone you can call a bad looser. She also admitts when she has lost or when her opponent ist simply stronger than her, which barely happened to her yet since she knows who she should fight with and who not to.

Likes: Riri favors Ravens. Those always were her favourite bird, even in human ages. Also when she was a Hollow she always looked a bit like a raven and also her look is as dusky. But Ravens are not the only thing she favors, also the wonderful night, when the sky is filled with stars, is a beautiful look for Riri. Thats why also Hueco Mundo is a right place for her, it is always night. The last thing that counts to her likes is to show off her abilities and her power. She doenst really show it at her face but Riri has fun if she feels powerful and mighty.

Fears: Even if Riri is a kind of cold person, she fears death as much as many do. Even if she is a lifeless person she hangs on he live as soul, or as hollow. But yet what she fear and dislikes and hates is if someone hurts a raven. Thats the point where Riri gets a small panic and goes agressive. Still, what she fears most is being lonely. Thats the reasons why she has Ravens around her that actually are a part of her spirit. If something would happen to her companion it would kinda be the only reason why she would go on real rampage.

Character Appearance

Height: 4'5''
Weight: 78 pounds
Physical Traits:
Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Black_rock_shooter_by_allenkung1

Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Konachan.com%20-%2066854%20black_rock_shooter%20kuroi_mato%20sword%20weapon

Riri has long night-black hair which actually is her natural hair-colour. Her skin is rather pale which actually was always like that. Her teal eyes are giving her a bit of an ghost appearance. On her left eye there is a flame which is actually making the colour of her cero. Its also an Indicator of her rage. If she gets pissed the flame gets bigger which actually barely happens. If someone would touch it nothing would really happen. The hollow is on he stomach and the hollow fragment is similar to Grimmjow's, its the lower half of the "mouth" which is under her chin.

Clothing: Riri mostly wears the same always. A pure black bikini-like top, black shorts with a white belt and if she doesn't fight she also wears a black longsleeved hoodie that hangs like a cape. The black gloves with one white stripe are also part of her regular clothing. Otherwise she wears black boots which are actually pretty short.

Accessories: none

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Riri is never the first person to make the first strike. She always waits untill her opponent first attacks. At the early beginning she mostly dodges and barely blocks the attack while not attacking, so she later has a samll advantage if it goes out to fatigue. But then if she starts attacking she gets on a kind of fury-like art. Yet again she is always aware of what she does and what oculd probably happen. Yet after beginning to attack her opponent she is rather a reacting person and mostly does actions without thinking but still its not like she doesnt have a technique. Riri mostly is the person to look what happens and try t react to it as good as possible. Mostly she also uses her ravens to distract or even to hurt the opponent. Also the ravens cant just be killed by getting cut, since they are a part of Riri's soul they also have a high-speed regeneration. And also that is what helped Riri out of lot situations, her high-speed regeneration. And to her Zanpakuto, she barely uses it and mostly forms another raven out of it. She more fights with empty-hand combat and her Hierro is actually focused on the arms and feet than in the chest or somewhere else.

Strengths: Riri has the ability most hollows gave up for power, the High-Speed Regneration. Its one of her good strengths and she is proud she has that ability. Yet her actual strength is her hand-to-hand combat. She trained it in human times, she had to use it as hollow untill she got an Arrancar. And she finds it very useful. The other is that she has a small companion, her ravens. Theyre a part of her own spirit and she can controll them, the are like the Zanpakuto of Riri, since she doesnt have a sheet for her Zanpakuto she always de-materializes it and forms one of the raven out of it, which she can only do with her Zanpakuto. Not only that, but also her cero is pretty advanced which is very useful for combinations of her. Her ceros are stronger and faster than most. But her great speciality is the speed. She is very fast, especially when in Resurreccion and even more when in Segunda. In Ressureccion she can be that fast that even a small wave would form around her that is able to take lightweight things with her. [If you know Matrix then see the scene where Neo flied in full-speed to save trinity, behind him he took cars and all kinds of stuff with him due to the speed, imagine that similar just on very small things. If you didn't watch Matrix just type "Matrix Reloaded Race against time" in YouTube]

Weaknesses: As Riri has lots of strengths she also has lots of weak sides. As example you could take her poor Pesquisa. She actually believes more into hearing and seeing than sensing. At the end she doesnt really need it that much. The other thing is that her sword-combat is pretty poor. She is more for weaponless fight which is her strength. The last point would be her almost funny Garaganta. Even she herself has to press trough it to fit into and thats why she doesnt like to make a Garaganta. Yet if she concentrates she can do a garagant for at least one person at once. Her physical strength isnt really great but yet she mostly counters that by technique. The next weakness of her would be that she is very arrogant and overestimating herself. Not only she overestimates herself, at same time she underestimates opponents who are not Arrancar. Still she fights with all serious most times.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Corvus in unsealed form looks like a usual katana. The Hilt is round and the grip ist made of the same metal as the blade and it got a black coloured feather-skin over it. Also the Ravens that follow her are a part of her SOul and her Zanpakuto. They can materialize into the Zanpakutou of her and also de-materialize into ravens again. She can also have dual-swords which she barely does since she is already bad enough with swords.
Zanpakuto Name: Corvus
Zanpakuto Call Out: Oscurer deru cielo [Darken the Sky (or somethig like that....)]
Cero: Cero and Bala

Resurreccion

Appearance: Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Ainma__Deadmoon_by_Wen_M
[ignore the sword please]
Abilities: The Cero of Riri is now dark-red such as the flame on her eye. Also she can now use her Cero Corvus Oscuro now. She now except a weapon has a black energy around her which is the same as from Cero Corvus Oscuro. She use this to strengthen her attacks. But yet she can use the black energy to form a weapon, which she barely does. Also the black energy is actually what the ravens that fly around her in normal form are. They disappear in Resurreccion and form that black energy around Riri. Her cero colour now is dark red like in the picture.

[waiting to be Approved] Name: Cero Corvus
Effect: It simply is a Cero that combines the Energy of the Ravens around Riri [which are actually a part of her spirit] and shoot a black Cero. Ir kinda looks strange since it looks like multiple small black beams except a normal thick ray. Also it is more cutting or better stabbing than burning the opponent. The difference to a usual Cero is that this one is faster but weaker. In Segunda Etappa [which is not reached yet] it is even as strong as a Cero Oscuras, which is the reasonw hy it is called Cero Corvus Oscuro. Since Riri has this Ability as Cero she does not posses the abillity to fire a Gran Ray Cero or Cero Oscuro. While in Resureccion it has the power of a weak Gran Ray Cero but almost the speed of a bala.
Weakness: This Cero may be faster but weaker than usual ceros.

Name: Cero Corvus Ken
Effect: Riri would charge a Cero in form of a ball which she can use for hand-to-hand combat. It is a dark-red enery around her fist which also can be fired as bala if need, but it mostly is made for melee combat. Since the Cero is based on Cero Corvus it is not really exploding or something, but it more is having a sawing-effect.
Weakness: Cero Corvus Kenjutsu is actually only strong when used in melee.

Name: Cero Machine-Gun
Effect: Riri would first charge a bala and then strike into th eempty in a fury firing balas in the speed of a M4A-Rifle. In Segunda it can even reach the shooting speed of Starrk's Cero-gun.
Weakness: It is only balas, so they're rather fast than damaging, but still not something you should go into the way. Except on Segunda where the Balas of her can be even.

Name: Cero Shield
Effect: Riri can reach out both of her hands to form a ball around herself, blocking weaker reiatsu attacks at Resureccion, Medium at Segunda. Also it can block most physical attacks since the Cero Shield has a bounce effect and can throw away someone who is in the zone of usage.
Weakness: Once the cero shield is broken by a reiatsu attack Riri may not use any Cero or variation of it for the next 2 posts.

Name: Cero Corvus Chirashi
Effect: Riri can split her Cero Corvus into 3 smaller beams, which are heading toward different directions. They principe is same as on the usual Cero Corvus: It cuts instead of exploding. They can also be split when already fired.
Weakness: The beams that get split are weaker than one full beam.

Name: Cero Corvus Nagashi
Effect: This is actually the Ability to spread the Cero Corvus into a zone around the user, able to cut anyone in the zone from any position. Cero Corvus Nagashi is, based on danger factor, one of Riri's strongest Abilities, since getting hurt is easy.
Weakness: If able to get out of the Zone, the Cero Corvus Nagashi may not hurt you. Also Riri has to stay on one and the same spot while using it.

Boosts: Except getting stronger ceros and Hierro Riri only gets faster in her Resurreccion. For that its the only Boost she does get in her Ressureccion her speed boost is high. [since i can only choose between x2 or x3 i have speed & cero at x3 Hierro on x2, but the difference is high]

Speed x3, Cero x3, Hierro x2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance:Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] 11259757830
Abilities: The flame on Riri's eyes disappears now since it get pure black and is not visible for normal eye. She can now use Corvus Grande, which she barely does. Again she has no weapon but a black energy around her which she can now use for ranged attacks.

Name: Cero Corvus Oscuro
Effect: It simply is a Cero that combines the Energy of the Ravens around Riri [which are actually a part of her spirit] and shoot a black Cero. Ir kinda looks strange since it looks like multiple small black beams except a normal thick ray. Also it is more cutting or better stabbing than burning the opponent. The difference to a usual Cero is that this one is faster but weaker. In Segunda Etappa [which is not reached yet] it is even as strong as a Cero Oscuras. Since Riri has this Ability as Cero she does not posses the abily to fire a Gran Ray Cero.
Weakness: This Cero may be fast but weaker and also it can easily be countered. THe Cero Corvus Oscuro is weaker as usual if it encounters another Cero or Reaiatsu-typed attack.

Name: Cero Corvus Kenjutsu
Effect: Riri would charge a Cero in form of a ball which she can use for hand-to-hand combat. It is a dark-red enery around her fist which also can be fired as bala if need, but it mostly is made for melee combat. Since the Cero is based on Cero Corvus it is not really exploding or something, but it more is having a sawing-effect.
Weakness: Cero Corvu Kenjutsu is actually only strong when used in melee.

Name: Cero Machine-Gun
Effect: Riri would first charge a bala and then strike into th eempty in a fury firing balas in the speed of a M4A-Rifle. In Segunda it can even reach the shooting speed of Starrk's Cero-gun.
Weakness: It is only balas, so they're rather fast than damaging, but still not something you should go into the way. Except on Segunda where the Balas of her can be even.

Name: Cero Shield
Effect: Riri can reach out both of her hands to form a ball around herself, blocking weaker reiatsu attacks at Resureccion, Medium at Segunda. Also it can block most physical attacks since the Cero Shield has a bounce effect and can throw away someone who is in the zone of usage.
Weakness: Once the cero shield is broken by a reiatsu attack Riri may not use any Cero or variation of it for the next 2 posts.

Name: Cero Corvus Chirashi
Effect: Riri can split her Cero Corvus into 3 smaller beams, which are heading toward different directions. They principe is same as on the usual Cero Corvus: It cuts instead of exploding. They can also be split when already fired.
Weakness: The beams that get split are weaker than one full beam.

Name: Cero Corvus Nagashi
Effect: This is actually the Ability to spread the Cero Corvus into a zone around the user, able to cut anyone in the zone from any position. Cero Corvus Nagashi is, based on danger factor, one of Riri's strongest Abilities, since getting hurt is easy.
Weakness: If able to get out of the Zone, the Cero Corvus Nagashi may not hurt you. Also Riri has to stay on one and the same spot while using it.

Name: Corvus Grande
Effect: Using this ability Riri charges all her left power into once attack. Then she mostly forms a sword out of the black energy [looks like the Sword at Final Getsuga which also was kinda of black energy] and it doenst look really strong but if it hits something a big wave of the black energy appears around the blade.
Weakness: After this Riri faints due to the extreme power-loss and needs 1 day to recover and two days until her energy is fully regenerated.

Boosts: Again the next Form of her boosts her speed not very much [still faster than in her Resurreccion, which is very fast]. In her Segunda he hollow-powers such as Cero, Sonido, High-Speed Regeneration and Hierro are concentrated.
Speed x3, Hollow-Powers x3, Physical Strength x2

Back Drop:

Background: "Light can not live, without darkness" was how Riri lived. Even when she was a mere human, she always got bullied and nobody cared. As she started to go to school she already got bullied from beginnign to the end. And it never stopped. Mostly she got bullied, insulted and bitched on because she was different than the other. She was more serious than the most and not really a funny person, she actually had no personality points that the others could accept on her.

,,It started when i was 6. It was the first time i visit a school as a pupil. Yet we did not know eachother and that was the time i liked, nobody knew me and could not say anything against me. But it di dnot take long for it. Already since the 3rd Week on the school they started to say things about me. Unlike the other girls i did not like all that girly, pinky stuff and that. Unlike the most people i did not believe in things like Santa Claus, God and that. And yet i do not believe in "God". I always was the one who sat there alone, who had no friends, nothing...."

Only the Ravens were the beings that she always favored, she was jealous of them. They were pure black and yet nobody will bully them. They can fly in the night without getting seen. Riri found them wonderful beings.

When she was 15 and in High-School she still got bullied. Nobody cared that she got even kidnapped and tattoed once against her will. Her parents did not really care for Riri, they only cared about how to help the company they work for. Riri had no one to talk to, except then, when she saw another girl, probably in same age as Riri. She was sitting in the corner, crying, bleeding wounds all over her body. A long talk followed until Rir found someone, who was holding the same fate. Even if it only was for a moment....

Riri friended up with the girl she had seen, her name was Hamatsune Tomoko. The girl got attacked by lots of people on the day Riri has seen her first time. Together with Tomoko, Riri felt strong. She was not lonely anymore. They both were visiting a Ninjutsu-Club where they learned to finally defend themselves and also to wear weapons liek Katanas, Naginata and those. Thats where Riri got her Taijutsu skill.

At year 16 it then happened. Riri died when she was using the bus to school. THere already was somethign wrong on this day and Riri had a bad feeling. The bus then crashed into a car and lost controll of itself, right after it the bus crashed into a building. Tomoko wa sbadly hurt but Riri died, she did hit her head hard and it cracked her skull.

,,WHat happened?... Why is everything blurry... and... what the hell is up with that chain?! .... What the hell is going on.. i have a random hole in my chest?! Am i dreaming?.... No... i can feel everything... Tomoko?! Why are you crying... whats wrong? And... why is that chain... bound to you?! Tomoko?! Why dont you answer.... and.. w-w--w...why is my body laying there... it's bleeding?!..."

There was a black creature with a white skull-like mask. A hollow. As Riri got outside the bus the hollow already spotted her. Riri then finally understood as she seen the bus crashed into a building. "So thats how death looks..." she said and as she heard the cry of the hollow she turned around, facing the hollow. "Is... this... D-d-d-...Death?" she stuttered, being shocked of the creature. She could not defend herself against a creature like that as a mere Demi-Hollow. And the end of the short and one-sided battle is probably sure. She got devoured.

Mostly Hollows attack the person their chain was bound to, but it seemed that Riri didn't. No, the hollow Riri killed everything and everyone that bullied Riri and Tomoko in human time. But yet the Hollow Riri got more and more in anger and in her rampage she threw Tomoko off a building. Riri wouldve devoured Tomoko if there wouldn't be a shinigami around. The Shinigami saved Tomoko via Soul Burial. Yet the Shinigami himself got devoured by Riri, who surprise attacked the Shinigami while he was doing the Soul Burial.

Long time Riri walked around in human world and Hueco Mundo, not stopping to devour souls. She was understanding how it works. "You have to devour before getting devoured.... since the stornger devour the weaker... and to get stronger you have to devour the weaker..." was how Riri was living untill she got a Adjuchas. From there on she was one of the strong. She even reached the form of a Vasto Lorde, where there weren't much who are stronger.

,,It just happened when i was walking around Hueco Mundo, not knowing what to do. I heard a strange voice and suddenly there was an opponent, one that seemed strong. It also was a Vasto Lorde. Ther other wanted to devour the other, and i fought very hard... but yet the other one was always stronger than me. Suddenly i felt something. It seemed like energy. I felt like it was flowing trough my whole body. Probably that was the fact why i never could beat the stronger. I did never feel true energy before. Today i know the right word is Reiatsu. And then i suddenly was dominating the battle between us two. But even if i won, my mask suddenly cracked...."

The cracked mask was the reason why Riri lives as Arrancar today. Also the personality of the old human-Riri was dominating and she had one memory left of her human life. Tomoko.

On human world that piece of Riri's Memory appeared. Tomoko was standing there in a black Kimono, having a Katana in her hand. She did not hestitate to attack her friend Riri. Tomoko forgott herself in her "duty" as Shinigami as well as Riri in her Path of a Hollow. A fight between them broke out. Their swords crossed... their souls now on war. After the long while of the fight Riri was desperate. "Why... why do you do that?! We always had the same fate... at least i thought so... we always were friends! Why?!" even Riri, who as Arrancar was pretty cold showed emotions at that moment. "You are not yourself anymore.... you are a hollow now..." The shinigami Tomoko said.

A moment of silence broke out. But it only held for a few seconds, even if it seemed like a eternity. Riri then let out a loud scream and the ravens around her flow in quick circles. A black energy surrounded Riri. It left there a changed Riri. "Ressureccion..." she said with a cold voice. The Ressureccion seemed to have a change in Riri's personality. Then she started to dominate the fight against Tomoko. It was a long fight of slashes, ceros, kidou and punches. But at the end Riri was holding the face of Tomoko, who was finished in a way and threw her straight into the hard ground of the streets. "I.... i.... .. I... I hate... you.." Tomoko said as she then was disappearing slowly. And even Riri in her Ressureccion was now letting out a tear, screaming. The only person she loved, was killed by her own hands. Thats the point when Riri stopped to believe into love and friendship. Thats the Riri that is known today.

Side Notes: [Anything you might have left out in your application goes here]

RP Sample: Riri was slowly walking around in Hueco Mundo, the sand of the desert which seemed infitnite was barely felt due to her tight boots. A boring day, what should somethign like Riri do? She then looked up to the ravens that follow her always. "At least you're with me.... you follow me wherever i go, you help me whenever you can, and i will protect you with my life..." she said to the ravens, knowing she wouldn't get a real response but she knew that the Ravens know her meaning. She then suddenly heard something. SHe knew what it was, but she turned around to face it once.

It was a Hollow. It looked like an Adjuchas. Riri then already had her Zanpakuto in her hand but the hollow did not seem to attack. It just stared at her. She de-materialized her sword into a black energy which has quickly formed a raven more around her. She then stared at the hollow like the hollow did at her. After a long time the Adjuchas suddenly was about to attack Riri, but she used her Sonido to dodge the surprising attack and up in the air she striked the hollow down with a quick slice. The hollow then disappeared slowly and probably now is fully destroyed. Yet Riri does not know what happens with hollows who get killed by other hollow.

Last edited by Konan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]   Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Approved. 2-1, same as rotr.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]   Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:40 am

Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Doflamingoseal
Seconded
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]   Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Modify Completed

Added new Abilities and re-named Cero Corvus Kenjutsu into Cero Corvus Ken

New ablities:
Cero Shield
Cero Corvus Chirashi
Cero Corvus Nagashi
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]   Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Approved, needs a second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]   Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]   Riri - Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Karasu Riri [Arrancar] [Finished]
Page 1 of 1