Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED I_vote_lcapValentino [Arrancar] FINISHED I_voting_barValentino [Arrancar] FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED I_vote_lcapValentino [Arrancar] FINISHED I_voting_barValentino [Arrancar] FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED   Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Valentino [Japanese format: LastName FirstName]
True Age: 297
Sex: Male
Personality: In usual it is not hard to notice that Valentino is a pretty careless person. He does not really care for anything but his own buisness. With care it is meant that he won't worry if someone else is in danger. The reason for it is, that Valentino does not really have a person that is important to him and he does not know either if he ever had a person that was actually important to him. He has no memories of his human life anymore, nor he does care to know about it.

Noticeable is that Valentino is not the person to be stuck in the past. He thinks up to the future. Nagging on the past never brought him somewhere. He actually learned it on the hard way. When he still was a hollow, he was a person that was always scared of moments he had survived in past. Thats why he was on luck and mercy about a hundred times. It actually took him very long to finally reckognize that thinking of the past will not bring him far. A lection that made him survive easier in all those hordes of hollow.

Valentino when known, can be a pretty kind and funny person. But he likes to make jokes about other people, barely meaning any insults really serious. Most time he jjust laughs at it and says "Enjoy as long as you can". He also is not the mean person who would actually just act like being something super-special or call everyone weak. Valentino knows that he is nothing really important on this world such as everyone else. Yet he knows that he is a rare person. If not unique, but hell, who is not unique?

Valentino himself enjoys fightning very much. He likes to compare his strength with others, especially with stronger people. He is not th eperson like Zaraki, even though Valentino is not far away. He always encourages his opponents to fight stronger if they do not seem to win against Valentino and actually smiles non-stop at the fight. Even if it gets boring. The greatest difference is that Valentino would not kill someone if he actually would have beaten someone already half dead. A kind of person that does not mix hate or other emotions into fight, except the emotion of fun and craving for challenge.

Yet everyone has a soft side, even Valentino. Behind the neverending smile of his, Valentino is lonely. Even though he acts like the hard and badass guy, he wishes to have someone dear to him. Someone he could call a real friend. Someone who would not use him. Someone who is as honest as Valentino. Someone he would protect with his life and heart.
Likes: Valentino is the kind of person that loves to fight. It is a compare of strength, intelligence and skill for him. Killing is just a sign of fear for Valentino. In his sight killing means fearing that the person will once come back, stronger. Valentino is the type of guy who beats someone and encourages them to get stronger and fight again, at least on his kind of encouraging. His kind of encouraging means that he mos ttimes pulls their opponents down, telling them how weak they are but at same time he says that they will only reach their aims if they get stronger.

The other like of Valentino would be teaching. Even a guy like Valentino has a emotional side. Behind the smile of his, Valentino feels lonely. At the end barely someone would like to be a friend of him, if it was his personality or his crave to fight. So training others is a way for Valentino, not to feel that lonely. He actually never does admitt that, he thinks the others will laugh at him and think of him being a loser even if he actually does not really care for what other people say. He still has a soft side of his.

At the end Valentino likes if people look up to him. He thinks of himself to be different from the most arrancar. He wants to be a good person. He does not hate the shinigami or other races. He fights because fightnign is actually the only real thing he has to do in his long life. Valentino wants people to proove to himself that he is a good person because Valentino is not proud of everything he does in his life.
Fears:
Valentino, he is someone who fears to die alone. A part of his soft-point. Valentino wants to die, at least with getting to know someone who could be important to him. He is mostly jealous of the Shinigami, because their Zanpakuto has a spirit. They have no problems at finding someone important to them.

Another fear of Valentino is the fact to kill someone accidently. Valentino does not want to kill anyone, it would be a sign of fear, but also a sign of missing self-controll. And self-controll is important to Valentino, since he does not want to be called a soulless killing beast like he knows many hollow.

The greatest and worst fear of Valentino, is to fear that he would not be strong enough to protect a person that is important to him, if he ever met one. Valentino would rather sacrifice himself than letting an important person die. It would be horrible for him and actually it would be one of the very very rare moments he would stop smiling.

Character Appearance

Height: 1,86 metres [sry, only know metric]
Weight: 79 kilograms
Physical Traits:
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED 797005
Even though Valentino looks a bit older by himself, his skin looks pretty young. His skin is pretty smooth and still has it's old shine on it. It also has no fold or something on it. Noticeable is the few tattooes he has on his lower body and his back. They are red and look like wounds from the first look at it. Yet they are symbols of Valentino. For him the tattooes are a symbols for a fighter.

Valentino is a pretty well build man. He has enough muscles to call himself pretty strong. Actually he did build them up when he got an Arrancar. He did not really have that well-build body when he was a Vasto Lorde. He trained them trough fightning, trough loosing, trough regular training.

Valentino's Hollow Fragment has actually covered his half right arm, making it a good hand to punch someone. Yet Valentino does actually "hide" it behind a glove. Since Valentino is left-handed it is perfect to have some hand left if his opponent is faster and Valentino missed. The hollow fragment is capable of blocking punches like an armor, but also has limited capacity. Valentino only uses it when he has to use it since it would be very bad if it broke. His hollow-hole is spotted at his stomach.

The hair of Valentino looks like a grey of reaching the older ages. Yet he does not remember to have had other hair while being a hollow. Probably because he does not remember his appearance before he evolved into an Adjuchas. He remembers his time as Gillian, yet he does not remember anything of the appearance he actually had while it.
Clothing:
Valentino's clothing style is pretty complicated if you look closely at it. He wears a violette jacket that he always wears fully open and actually doesn't even use the sleeves, th eonly reason how it keeps up is the fact that is is attached to the huge belt that Valentino has around his upper body, going down like a toga. On the front you will also see the "choker" around his neck. It is made of steel and looks similar to those egyptian "chokers" they were wearing in medieval time.

The eyepatch of his, it pretty is a sign for him. Even though Valentino had it all of sudden when he woke up as Arrancar, he for some reason knew that it was important to him. It was perfect for Valentino since he was blind at one eye. Well, Valentino still wants to find out why it is so important to him and actually never came to a logic conclusion why he would never give this one away.

Back to his clothing, Valentino wears a pink hakama, which is covered by a studded armor on some spots. It actually does not really look woman-like even with that colour. What is more woman-looking is the part of a woman's coat, which had the same colour as the jacket, bound around some kind of belt which seems to be made of a scarf or a cloth stripe. The part of the woman's coat was actually with the jacket a full coat, but Valentino did cut it apart and wears it in his style His shoes are usual tabis and "Fighter-Sandals" how Valentino calls them. [to be honste: I have no idea how they are called so i made this up]

As the last part his gloves come to appearance. They actually are tight gloves again having the same colour as the jacket. Around it there is a splint, which is actually harder than it is supposed to be. Valentino has no idea how, he simply plundered them. Now if Valentino did cut apart the woman's coat, where did that part that was cut off land? Exactly! It is that leather-bands he has bound over the splints.
Accessories: Valentino always wears an eyepatch which has no real special effect or something. Valentino is just blind at one eye. Also he thinks of it looking "cool".

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Valentino is not the one who really concentrates on only one point. For him strength, intelligence and skill are all worth the same and that is why he is more the balanced type. He trained strength to punch hard strikes, tactics and strategy to trick his opponent and skill, someone who does not know how to wield his weapon right can be as strong or as strong a she wants. Someone who just goes for strength, will probably not beat someone who dodges all the time and counters by not taking too much risks. Someone who only concentrates on tricking his oponent probably has disadvantages against someone who knows when and how to use his weapon right. At the end the one who only concentrates on skill, will not be able to hold up against someone who pushes him away by just striking.

At the end Valentino is balanced, but more on the side of strength. He actually has a pretty heavy weapon so his points are more for strength and skill. Yet his tactics play an important role to fightning. He does not randomly strike somewhere, but he thinks before acting, most of times. ALmost any move Valentino does, he does so on purpose. Not because of reflexes or something. Also tactics are important to watch over his weakpoint and find out the weakpoint of the opponent.

Valentino is pretty varied which is a strength of his. He can use his weapon better in melee, making him a melee fighter. But thanks to the Chain and the Rocket-Anchor ability Valentino can also go on range, even though he is not that effective on ranged combat. Yet he most times fights calm, not just charging in randomly, it would only lead to death. Being calm and having patience is the key to win. At least in Valentinos eyes.

Strengths: Valentino's great strength is the fact that he is pretty varied. He can as explained gon on melee as on ranged-combat, even if he is more than just disadvantaged in ranged-combat. That is why he mostly uses the rocket-anchor ability of his, which allowes him to come to the opponent fast even without using sonido. Sometimes Valentino would even throw his Zanpakuto toward the opponent. The form of an anchor is not perfect but good for it and he can pull it back with the chain.

The next strength would be the fact that he very hardly can be brought out of controll. Even Valentino may rage sometimes, but he trained his self-controll very well so he will at least not just go around and try to kill someone but still think, even if in rage. He does not have a calm fightning style but yet it is only the fact that Valentino goes more for offensive, even though his anchor would also be good for defense.

The Hierro of Valentino is not the pretty weak sort of. Valentino's Hierro is, compared to usual Arrancar, more than just strong. Valentino thinks of him having one of the hardest Hierros of the Arrancar. It may not be the hardest but one you will not break trough so easily.
Weaknesses: His Pesquisa is one of the pretty poor ones. He can barely use it and only if the opponent is actually not to far away from Valentino. Valentino concentrates more on seeing an dhearing, yet he could have taken advantage of an at least average Pesquisa sometimes. But everyone is born with a weakness they hate, even if they won't admitt it.

Even though Valentino fears to kill someone, he does not hold back. As long as the challenge is good he is always fightning on serious. Yet the fear to kill makes Valentino trying not to do deadly blows, which is actually only a small weakness, since getting hit by that Anchor serious will mostly be a deadly blow anyways. By getting hit serious is meant a hit at head, cleaving and that kind of stuff. With that bladed Anchor Valentino did once cleave a whole hollow into two halfes.

Even though Valentino is fast to get to his opponent if he runs away, he still is weak in ranged combat. He may be able to throw his Anchor, but still it is not hard to dodge and it takes time until it returns, while it you could throw 2 ceros, or 6 Balas at him.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: On sealed state Kaizoku looks like a small anchor, working like some mix of naginata and spear. Right at the end of the grip it has a chain bound to it, giving Valentino even more ways to use Kaizoku. THe chain itself seems to be around 2 metres long, but it can extend up to 5 metres on sealed form. Valentino mostly holds for the end of the chain, if he presses it it activates a meachnism [i know its non logical] that will press the chains together [not seen since the machnism is in the anchor] stopping it from extending.
Zanpakuto Name: Kaizoku [Pirate]
Zanpakuto Call Out: Captacione Kaikozu [Capture, Pirate]
Cero:
Cero
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Cero

Bala
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED 190px-Yammy_Bala

Gran Rey Cero
Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED GranRayCero

Resurreccion

Appearance: Valentinos actually does not change much on Appearance but the Hollow Fragment on his Arm spreads turning to some kind of "Hollow-Armor" for Valentino. It will not cover the whole upper body, but leave a cleave in the middle. The "Hollow-Armor would also spread at the legs and ends where the knee ends, leaving lots of holes and cleaves on the "Armor".
Abilities: Kaizoku itself does not change much at the form, but it gets a saw-like blade and a flame is surrounding the anchor [but not the grip and the hilt] which can do fire-damage. Also the chain now can extend up to 7 metres.

Rocket Anchor
Valentino can use his Anchor like a surf-board and "float" around in high-speed with it. It gets accelerated by the fire-reiatsu of the zanpakuto. This ability is pretty much the base for almost any ability or combination with Kaizoku. It is actually the only ability that Kaizoku has in Ressureccion, but you can do many stuff with it.
[Note: Can accelerate on both sides]

Valentino's known Combinations with Rocket Anchor:
[Note: He still can make other individual Combinations with it]

Rocket Strike: Valentino would accelerate himself as much as his Anchor in order to give the opponent a VERY strong blow.

Missile: Valentino would use the Rocket Anchor ability and throw his Anchor which will also give a mighty and fast ranged attack.

Surfing: Valentino would stan don his Anchor, using the Rocket Anchor ability to use it like a surfboard.

Shuttle: Valentino would hold his Anchor, pointing up and us the Rocket Anchor to throw him into the air.

Boosts: Strength x2, Speed x2, Endurance x2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: [What do you look like in segunda?]
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strengt, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background:
Valentino does does liek the most Arrancar have no memories of his human ages. He only knows that he died because he trusted someone too much. Anything else he does not really remember. He does not evne remember anymore what happened to his afterlife, actually his memories start back then when he envolved into a Menos Grande. That's where his story starts.

,,Well, to be honest, i was dumb enough to even forgett about what happened when i only was a Spirit on the world... haha.... i actually only remember the time where i was one of those big long-nosed things, Menos were they called i think, right? Anyways... what i remember of my human life is that i was betrayed by someone, and yeah... betrayal is somethign i actually hate... anyways, ack then i died because i trusted some person too much... i hope i've eaten him when i wa sone of those animal-like hollow haha... anyways, this is where my story starts, as brainless long-nosed Menos Grande haha"

Back then when Valentino evolved into a Menos Grande slowly is the part where he actually lost the memories of his human life, yet he remembered everything after that. Thats one thing he knows. As a menos you did not have too much of a problem. Eat the weaker guys who had no chance against those giants. Yet Valentino also had to defen himself against those giants too since osme driven insane and just attacked him. There was nothing really particular or important that happened at Valentino's time as "brainless long-nosed Menos Grande" how he calls them as a joke.

,,Hell yeah!... Back then when i shot my first Cero. If i would've had something like a brain as Menos i would probably have thought it as super mighty power..... well well, memories.. i wonder if i would be different if i didn't loose my Memories back then... anyways, after fightning some other Hollows, including those long-nosed Menos, i finally got back to a form where i actually could think. What was their name again.... just a minute.... Odjuch..... Dajucha?... Adjuchas it was! See how dumb i am? haha!"

So the Story of Valentino continued as Adjuchas, where he finally was able to think like usual again, if taken out the part that he was actually a hollow and his mind still was foggy. Anyways, thats actually where the Action started. Valentino was randomly walking around the menos forest, desperately searching for a way outside. Back then he met two other Hollows, Adjuchas. Valentino was always on-guard and the two did not hestitate to attack the Adjuchas. Valentino has given those two a good fight. Even though Valentino was having two opponents he somehow managed not to get eaten and to get the two exhaustes, including Valentino himself. "OI, you seem strong.... maybe we could... maybe we could make... some kind of group.... we will.. have more chances to survive... will we?" the one who seemed to be the stronger one asked the question to the yet nameless Hollow. Valentino could not resist to accept their offer then.

,,Yeah.... what concidence huh? Those guys were strong ones but seems like i was stronger haha... anyways, it still was strange how we met... they just were standing there randomly and we stared at eachother for a while. I don't know, but all of sudden we three did start to fight. Well the two of them worked in a team, giving me even less chances to win... yet i did so, see that you don't always need brain to fight? Haha! Wellt he funny fact is... trough fightning we got some kind of friends... yet the did not really trust me yet, anyways, you sure are tired of listening to the old hag huh?"

They've gone off to meet Zero, who was supposed to be the strongest in the small group of theirs. Excluding Valentino and Zero they were 4 people... hollows better said. The leader seemed to be moody most of time and actually always lets his comrades do the dirty work. Zero was known for his strong cero, even for an Adjuchas it was pretty strong. Well the thing that Valentino will probably never forget is the time where he was going on with Appe, Shoko, Raize and Roronoa. Back then Zero gave the nameless Adjuchas a name. His name from there on shall be Cable.

,,Haha.... surprised huh? You thought i would've been called Valentino back there didn't you? Well sorry for interrupting, just continue on... hush!"

He was going with the 4 people to go for some hunt. Zero actually was being lazy again back then and so the 5 took their time to go on hunt for some Hollows to get stronger. Well since Cable, how he was called back then, did proove to have the most skill he was some kind of co-leader. Thats why Cable got the most hollows eaten on his way there. He wanted to envolve. Zero had the problem that he was lazy and did let his comrades do the work and he kinda never would envolve or get stronger.

,,Now you think everythign is happy end huh? Haha... no that hunt was not just to get stronger.. well i don't want to spoil the fun at it.. so just go on haha!"

On the hunt the other 4 were suspiciously looking at Cable all the time, Cable thought it was because he was the co-learde back then and even if he did not think himself of being special now, he kinda thought that the other 4 guys were thinking so. Anyways, the other 4 did not really fight too much but did let Cable finish them off. It was just to get him tired. The hunt was not about getting stronger or having fun or something. No, Zero seen Cable as a danger and wanted the 4 to get rid of him. If they did not obey, they would get killed, and they know, not even Cable could reach the strength of Zero. When Cable was a pretty exhausted it was the time. They just looked at eachother a time and suddenly started to attack Cable from all sides. Cable could do nothing more but try to dodge. Yet he got hit by all sides. Still Cable laughed and then suddenly gone on a fury and rampage that the 4 never seen from him. Cable back then was really in anger. He was in rage. Cable, who abondoned his name back then, never knew if he felt it as human, but until his memories start it was the firs ttime from him being in rage. The fury of his was strong enough to beat the 4 Hollows.

,,I got a real surprise back then huh? Haha.... well i really am disappointed of them.. i actually thought of us being friends... but at the end i just should be beaten and brought to Zero so he can eat me.... well NOT WITH ME! Again... it was the feeling that i can imagine in the lst thing i remember of my human life.... it was.. betrayal.... would betrayal be the cause of my death?"

Valentino had the name "Cable" abandoned, since he did not want to belong to Zero anymore. Even though he did feel the sudden rage, Valentino did not kill them, but he just ran off as they were defeated. He first wanted to run away, but he was worried about the 4. Even though he felt sudden hate, he wanted to protect them from the rage o Zero, who would probably kill them for failing at beating Valentino up. So he turned back and ran to where Zero always was when he was waiting for us to tell how we succeed. We... a word that Valentino also abandoned. He then reached the 5, knowing that it seemed to be his bitter end. But Zero was dumb enough to not mix into the fight. He seemed to give them another chance to defeat Valentino. But as exhausted they were, they could not even really rear Valentino. Valentino had no other chance but to run outside so they followed him. When he was out of Zero's sight, he suddenly stopped runing. Valentino tried to make them turn against Zero, yet they had too much fear. "Then at least let me eat ya guys!" is what Valentino said laughnign back then. He did actually as he said and did not really attempt to return to Zero.

,,What happened after it? Oh not much really.... i've continued my life as a solo-hollow until i finally got stronger... strong enough to finally face my opponent. Anyways, before that i searche dsoem strong opponents to train with. Well it was hard, since the most just wanted to eat me.. so yeah.. anyways i've at least found soem strong guy, and with strong i mean really strong. That guy was big, even for an Adjuchas. Anyways, he was a tough guy and it was hard to fight with him. At the end i got my ass kicked. Too bad hehe. Well he teached me an important lesson. "Fightning is not always about training your weaknesses... you also have to strengthen your strengths! Always remember that". The Hollow he fought seemed to be the kind as i was.. he waited for me to return and to fight him again... well i did so and still i did not win against him... we just got too exhausted and fell asleep. Anyways, i sneaked away before he would eat me and searched for Zero. That is where my "Final Fight" actually started... with Zero, who also had to go on his own again... well i actually won the fight easily since that fat guy was even weak as Adjuchas... anyways, the problem is... i was dumb enough and i did hit my head... so yeah... my mask.. it broke.... after some days i woke up and i felt.. different... well thats where my timeline as Arrancar started..... actually nothing particular happened since the only Tier that was higher or same as me most times were only other Arrancar or Vasto Lorde.... anyways, thats my story... ohe yeah i almost forgott... how i came to my name? I gave it myself... i don't know why.. it just sounded cool... i hope you enjoyed it! See ya guys!"
________________________________________________________________________________________
Side Notes: [Anything you might have left out in your application goes here]
RP Sample: On a long pointless travel, a pretty big man with white hair was walking around. It was Valentino, known as "The Pirate". Valentino once got bored of walking around and sat on the sandy floor of Hueco Mundo, seriously not knowing what to do right at the moment. "Goddamn.... this Desert is boring... there is no real challenge on here actually...." he said, still smiling but yet knowning that he is pretty bored. He did stab his Anchor into the floor of the desert, to lean on it and chill a bit.

Suddenly Valentino heard some strange voices. It sounded like someone was walking around. Valentino then was alerted and took his Anchor, ready for surprise attacks. "Yo! Coward! Come out if you wanna fight!" Valentino said and grinned. He just waited but nothing really happened. Not even a sound came. "Seems like i'm starting to get insane huh?" he said and stroke the back of his head. Due to his bad Pesquisa he could not really sense the "incoming Danger" and he just sat down again, but for any case he held the chain of his Anchor.

It was a Hollow, and that not a weak one. It was a fresh Vasto Lorde. The Vasto Lorde was, compared to other Vasto Lorde, still a pretty weak one. He was then sneaking a bit toward Valentino. As soon as the Vasto Lorde felt clsoe enough he started to sprint and ran toward Valentino, jumping toward him, thinking of having the element of surprise at his side.

Valentino just laughed as he stood up and pulled his Anchor out, giving the Vasto Lorde a good hit. It was actually Valentino who had the element of surprise on his side. "Haha.... you should be more careful when you go around, not everyone falls for sneaking attacks" Valentino said and kicked at the head of the Vasto Lorde. The Vasto Lorde seemed to be sure to die now, but Valentino just took his foot from the head and continued his travel. "Get stronger... before you mess with the Espada" he said and grinned at the Vasto Lorde.

Last edited by Cable on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED   Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Untitled-1-12
Tier: 2-2
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED   Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:55 pm

seconded. 1-5 for Espada ranking.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED   Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentino [Arrancar] FINISHED
Page 1 of 1