Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida I_vote_lcapFresh of the presses kidou, by Temida I_voting_barFresh of the presses kidou, by Temida I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida I_vote_lcapFresh of the presses kidou, by Temida I_voting_barFresh of the presses kidou, by Temida I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Empty
PostSubject: Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida   Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:04 pm

New Kidou!!

Name:Corporal Weapon
Type: Bakudo
Number: 7
Incantation: “Body and Soul, Come to my hand, form the tool of the wicked and stand by me, strike down my opponent”
Description: Spiritual energy is gathered in the palm of the user to create a durable strong weapon of their choice. This move can only be used twice at a time, a third time would result in the first weapon disappearing and so on. The weapon is as strong as Zan Steel and can be used as a catalyst for any weapon based attacks. Its color is dependant on the user's choice.

Name: Soul Reflection
Type:Bakudo
Number: 100(forbidden)
Incantation:”Sight of the Gods, review thyself and manipulate my essence, my soul, let me by thy mirror and reflect those I choose”
Description: After the incantation, the user can manipulate and change their soul wavelength to mimic anyone they choose nearby. While in this state the user can mimic even moves created by the opponent however lose all ability to use their own. Also when using the opponents moves, the player must be sure their character is completely amateur to said moves. Also in all aspects spiritual the character feels like the one he is mimicking. However his source of Spiritual pressure is still a different one not allowing for manipulation over already commanded elements and attacks, so he is unable to take command from someone's mind controlled sword. This can last a maximum of 8 posts, after 4 posts the user starts imitating personal quirks and other traits from the target. and a 5 post cooldown. The user is also limited to only moves he has seen and comprehends to mimic.

I mostly want the Jist of Bakudo 100, if ya guys can help e balance more that would be much apprieciated.

Those moves are invented by Temida and just need permission to Learn.

Last edited by Kano on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida   Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Just to make it clear on the first one, it can take very little energy to do (like even less than a normal low leveled kido spell already does). Especially since it's pretty much the only way he has a weapon or something equal to zankpakutou.

The second one...is actually rather interesting. I'd say increase the duration to 8 posts, and that you can only start using the moves you've seen. That way, we can avoid a metagame issue, and I would imagine Temida being able to find out most of them by post 4 or 5 anyways. Question, would this mean he replicates their weapons as well or what? If he does this to someone like Yuri, whose swords acknowledges him as the sole owner, I can see him actually being able to "steal" at least his Heaven's Gate sword and use it against him, since you'll be copying his "pure heart" and essentially the two would be at a deadlock at trying to use it. Aside from that...maybe increase the cooldown to 5 instead of the standard 4? Let's see what Zenke and/or Orgoth think on this one...I really want this one to be worked through and allowed because of how unique it is...I mean, we have had characters that can copy other's abilities but nothing to this extent nor at the cost of their own stuff...

Also, maybe include that physical quirks aren't copied? I mean, if he couldn't already bend himself into a pretzel, he shouldn't be able to just because he more or less copied someone perfectly spiritually...same with his strengths/weaknesses? *looks at Orgoth/Zenke*
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida   Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:05 pm

When i ment personal quirks i more so ment personality wise, like if a character is rather sadistic and raging, then the user would slowly adopt those traits for the duration of the move. idk what Pure heart really is however, if its something that spiritual wavelength would reflect then i guess that would be a yes. really it just makes the user completely Identical to the target in terms of spiritual pressure feel. So stealing a Zan would mean if he somehow gets a hold of it (with permission) he would be able to wield it and use it as if it is his own, just as an example.

with the first Kidou, i more so figured it as Concentration rather then energy on that one, cause i could see a real issue with someone just spamming 100 swords at once xD
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida   Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:16 am

The first Kidou is fine.

The second one... gives me pause. I do appreciate the concept, but the current parameters are not really enough. Sensing one's spiritual pressure is one thing, but being able to know all of someone's attacks, even to an amateur degree, is kinda ridiculous. It's like being able to read a book by just feeling the weight of it. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. At the very least, you should have to at least see the moves in action at least once. Also, does this ability extend to the victim/volunteer's kido?

Next, I question how the whole, "the character must be completely amateur to said moves". For example, one of Gráinne's moves is simply throwing a fireball. How does one do that in an amateur fashion?

Also, if he uses this on a Vizard, Hollow or Arrancar, what happens with regards to the Hollow-based abilities?

All in all, this kidou needs a bit of clarification. At the very least, this ability should not be accessible if you are using your Shunko-equivalent thing you've been working on. And perhaps the user's kidou should be suppressed as well, given that the only realistic user will be Temida and he has no zan abilities to lose. The cool-down is a hard one. Although the base forbidden Kidou cool-down is 5 posts, the is an argument that it should be more, given the scale of the proposal.

That's what I have atm.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida   Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:57 am

Well im not really sure what I have already anserwed in xat, so if I point out a change that I made after your post I apologize.

The user is also limited to only moves he has seen and comprehends to mimic.
I placed in per jun's request

and the ability only reflects to their inherent abilities. Anything that can be taught to anyone isnt really a move specific to ones spiritual wavelength, so only their main abilties would be mimicked.

Amatuer fashion is really something that has to be Role Played, if this ability must be temida only then it will be easier to manage for you since im assuming you trust my skills enough that I will play the moves in an amatuer fashion, for some examples

“Temida watches a the fireball streak pass him and oggles the move abit, during the use of the move he could feel and sense the change of energy and changed his accordingly and fired the blast towards the opponent, unfortunately he wasn't aware of the patterns a fireball such as this inherently have as it veeard off sharply to the right completely passing the opponent”

or even to this degree
“blah blah blah, temida saw fire blah, He lifted his right hand mimicking the energy and style he just witness and shot a fireball identical from his hand, or so he hoped, misjudging the energy required he detonated the spicy meatball right in his hand”

Ofcourse, if he uses it on a vizard, hollow, arrancar, quincy, sinner (ect ect) he gains their inherent abiltiies aswell, this does not extend to special Cero moves as with the kidou, or even to things like Rena's fighting style, or equipments with special properties.

I believe the shunko equivalent I created is adds very little to his abilities and mixing the two moves won't create an unbalanced power as it would infact balance out to a regular shinigami in toukai since Soul Reflection does not mimic the amount of energy one has and in return does not mimic their boosts. With the cooldown I think you misjudge how long a fight can go for, 5 posts is quiet along time and much can happen with that time giving what I believe a balanced time to recover since at a certain point (4posts) he begains acting as the one he copied and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida   Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh of the presses kidou, by Temida
Page 1 of 1