Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWerewolf control 101 - Page 2 I_voting_barWerewolf control 101 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWerewolf control 101 - Page 2 I_voting_barWerewolf control 101 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Werewolf control 101

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 am

Yuri thought about it. "I've never fought a werebear before. I mean, I've heard of them, just never met one...beyond size and possibly strength, any major differences?" It was about that time when Connor started to stir a little and when he came to, yelped at the fella still sleeping.

"What in the bloody hell?! Yuri! What do I do?!"

"Let him sleep. At least he's semi-small...Derran's twins are two years younger and are bigger than him. And that's not mentioning their oldest. Their youngest I can see pulling her crap, but them? Ugh...*looks at Alistair* Two thirteen year olds and a sixteen year old joining their two year old sister in using me as a pillow/body pillow. Say one word of that to Kai and I'll harass you with so many dog jokes it'll make your head spin..."

"Seriously, he's relentless. I never knew the full extent until I came of age though..."

It was soon after that that the purple-grey haired teen woke up. Yuri cooked them both breakfast and set them out to find Amira. She was fine...worst she got was a concussion.

~

Nick and Connor found her soon enough. Nick was first to speak. "Alrighty, lets go. Hunter problem taken care of time to go and train and stuff." Connor can tell the boy was giddy, but nervious as well. The boy himself was also nervious, but also excited.

The pup and the eldor of the two trainees raced to the spot, with Connor edging out nicely. Which got a lot of grumbles from the younger, making Connor laugh and ruffle his head. Only for Nick nearly take a chunk out of his hand. The two growled at each other, Connor being more playful than the pup...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:05 am

"Their not all that common really. Very solitary and rarely go after humans. Like everything though, some get violent." Alistair nodded. "I've met two, a long time ago. They are impressive, Anders looks like a pup next to one. Strength is a given, but dont be mistaken, they are allot faster than they look, just not as agile. Probably one of the harder were creatures to kill too. Silver doesn't work on them, fire is needed to stop their regeneration. And that's all I know." He explained.

Connor woke up, and obviously wasn't expecting Nick to be clinging to him. He began to panic, to say the least. Alistair chuckled. "You should feel privileged, he doesn't sleep on just anyone you know." Alistair shrugged at Yuri. "Trust me, after last week, I've gotten well used to the dog jokes." He said. He didn't explain why, but it had everything to do with Kai walking in on Alistair in wolf form getting scratched behind the ears and belly rubbed by a female member of the coalition.

Amira was sitting in her house, when there was a knock on the door, and she found Nick and Connor waiting for her. "Good morning young ones. Ready and eager to get started I take it?" She asked. She smiled at them both, and lead them up the hill. The two wolf pups decided to race up the hill, only to fine Amira over take both of them and beat them to the training area with a wide grin.

The two growled at each other for a moment, but it was mostly playful. She waited for them to turn their attention to her, but if they didn't she would clap her hands together loudly. "Alright then pups, listen up. I've already explained this to you Nick so bear with me while I fill connor in, then when we're ready, you'll take turns changing into your Dire States." She said, then began to explain the exact process to connor.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:19 am

Yuri nodded. "In other words...spam my Eruption spell. Got it." The younger man rose an eyebrow at the other comments, especially the last one. "Oh? Has he snuggled up to you then? Aside from his attitude, he's actually rather cute...I just hope you've curbed some of his bloodthirsty tendencies. Who knew a man that made a contract with chunks of stone had a sense of humor...or is it also that blond squirt?"

He chuckled at the possibility, but let it go. Still, it surprised him that Kai actually had a sense of humor...

~

Connor listened intently. He smiled and nodded. But asked Nick to go first. Huffing, the tanned boy stipped and first turned into his normal black werewolf form. Then he tried to focus into turning. Bones cracked a little bit, and his color changed, turning more grey than white though. But soon turned back to his normal black.

The younger wolf tried again, got closer, but still didn't fully get to it. He tried twenty more times, and failed, never reaching that far again. Nick sat down on his haunches, dejected. Connor patted his head and gave him an encouraging smile. The teenager tried once more. While he got closer, enough so that bone plates appeared on his wrists, he still didn't complete it. Panting, he laid down a bit, if a little sulky.

Connor tried it. Took him ten tries to turn from his blond wolf form to something more brown, larger at seven and a half feet tall, and with longer than normal canine teeth. The tip of his tail remained blond. It was obvious he was much more farel, and tried to even taunt and goad Nick a bit before Amira worked her ability on him. Soon calming, he still wasn't in complete control...

(ooc: I can see Nick cuddling and clinging onto Alistair when he sleeps. Btw, we never really spoke about his living arrangements, but I would assume he lives with Alistair?)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:05 pm

"Well you could try that. Lets try not kill it when we find it though. We don't even know if It did commit those murders. Besides I'd like to bring it in alive if we can." He said. Alistair nodded. "Yeah, he cuddles up to anyone he trusts. I'd say he's starved for affection, its not easy growing up as a packless wolf. Wolves are social creatures, and werewolves need that pack connection in their life. Being around humans isn't the same as being around your own kind. Surprisingly, despite being a human you might understand that, you've lived with a pack for long enough." Alistair said. Then he nodded. "I'm working on it. This will be good for him, especially having Amira around to help him cope and control himself."

Amira watch'd Nick as he tried to transform, but he couldn't manage and gave up. She smiled comfortingly. "That was good. Trust me Not everyone gets it the first day of training. Connor why don't you try?" She said. He did so, and it took him a few goes but he got it. She was surprised how calm he was, since she was barely using her emotional influances. But just to avoid a fight she did so. "Alright then, that's good. Turn back, and we'll try again. Once Nick gets it, we'll begin control training. Which involves one or both of you fighting me." If that alarmed them she shook her head. "Its fine, the higher my wolf state, the more powerful my emotional control, so I easily stop both of you berserking or turn you back. In terms of strength, you'll find I'm no push over either, especially given my mastery of the form."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:59 pm

It was...a bit difficult to turn back again. It took an agonizingly slow transformation process, at least five minutes, to fully come back to his blond wolf form. Connor was panting at how stressful that was. He was a lot more calm than most wolves were...despite his eccentricities. Both boys listened and looked at each other with this look that clearly showed their worry.

But when she spoke, they simply nodded. The black werewolf stood up while the blond backed off. They didn't bother with their snarling or growling. Nick stalked around her...then fired two bone shards at bala speed. Then he closed in, aiming a stab at her face with his claws, a clawed slash across her chest, and another to her face.

If she backed off before counter-attacking, she'd meet several explosive hairs. Nothing particularly strong, given Connor being weaker than Nick, or even Jun, though not by much. If she went after Connor, Nick would interfere.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Amira, still in human form, snatched the bone spikes from the air with alarming speed and threw them at connor as nick came at her. Out of the two, he was a bigger threat, but still not quite enough. Together they would be a challenge though. Amira blocked his attack at her face by moving the palm of her hand onto his wrist, and then ducked and weaved through the other two. She spun around him in a blur and aimed a kick for his back, then lunged at connor. Nick got in her way, and she backed off smiling. Well, they were working together atleast.

Amira stopped playing around after connor shot his explosive hairs, and she transformed into the sleek red wolf covered in spikes that was her dire form. And she moved, even faster, to try grab Nick by the wrist and toss him at connor. "You're both going to need to step up your game to beat me." She said. "use your dire state if you can, do not be afraid, I can control you."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:23 pm

Conner avoided the spikes easily enough. Nick's attacks got blocked, and then got kicked. But that didn't keep him down for long and got in her way. She backed off a bit, only to be met by Conner's barrage. She moved through them after transforming, grabbing Nick and flinging him at Conner. Only for the black wolf to dig a bone spike into the ground to stop himself.

Nick wasn't sure if he could, but he was still gonna give it his all. He launched himself from the spike, encasing himself in a bone armor. He wasn't expecting to get her at all. If she dodged, she'd see a hair with a brighter than normal tip coming in front of her. When it "exploded", it was a very, very bright light that flashed and would be visible even from the village. It would very briefly blind her and give her severe blurry vision for a post or two, depending on how well her eyes could adjust.

Nick would be a little stunned at his shadow, but turned around and smashed his fist into her anyway, putting up spikes at his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Amira dodged only to be hit with a bright flash, however she recovered quickly as she snapped her eyes shut and switched to her other senses, using hearing to track Nicks attacks, she could tell by the sound of the air that he'd extened spikes and she blocked the punch with her palm and turned it upwards and away. She spun low sweeping a leg at the werewolf and honed in on connors breathing, then she dashed across the ring around nick fast enough to blur and aimed a punch at the young wolf's chest. Amira jumped away and landed on a rocky pillar. "Alright, thats great work guys. Take a break, then we're going to give the transforming another try."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Nick jumped to avoid being tripped. He also fired a few bone shards as she sped past. From the base of his neck, the black wolf took out a very long vertabrae whip like thing. And flung it at her, hopefully interrupted her getting it to Connor before she did. The blond wolf would grab the whip and allow himself to be flung into the air, firing a dozen explosive hairs at their assailant. When she stopped and announced the next session, both sighed and did as they were told...

~four days later~

Yuri had been gone for three days. And had came back, kicking open the door to the Den, which doubled as a bar/relaxation place when not being used for meetings. The silverette didn't even bother with the bartender and just snatched the best vodka they had, leaving quite a few bills down. And then plopping down at the same table as Alistair, Amira, Yakov, Anders, Connor, and Nick. Nick was panting and drinking water, leaning heavily on Anders, who was next to Alistair. Connor wasn't leaning on anyone, but was in a similar state.

"I do not want to fight another werebear again. Caught him red-handed eating someone. One of his prisoners. Anyways, luckily, that one hunter's daughter was fine, as were the survivors..." The young man drank a quarter of the bottle before setting it down. "Wat I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:04 pm

Alistair smiled as yuri came in. "I take it you had to put him down? a pity. Well atleast you've got all your parts, right? As you can see, the pups are exausted." He said grinning. Amira looked perfectly fine, what the hell had she been doing those poor kids? "You'll be glad to know they're both finished training. They both need a few days rest as reward I think."

"On that note, I've got to be getting back to new york. Nick you can stay here with Amira and Anders for a few days if you'd like?" Alistair said as he stood up. "I won't be surprised if you say yes. I'm sure Jun will be full of dog jokes when I get back."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Yuri snickered at the comment. Of course he had all his parts. Still, it was funny how Amira handled both pups...experience can count for a lot of things. The Coalition pup nodded. "I'd rather stay here and be away from Blondie...I seriously need some blackmail on him..."

"Suck it up buttercup...no one has beaten Yuri in the dog joke department...he's relentless..."

"It never gets old. Anyways, for three hundred dollars, I'll see what blackmail I can get on the blondie. Wat you say?" Yuri looked at the teen with an amused expression.

With a bound of energy, he shook the merc's hand. "Deal!"

The mage chuckled. He almost dread the people caught in the cross fire depending on what he finds. He raised the vodka bottle at the Alpha wolf. "I'm sure we'll see each other again sometime. We'll head out ourselves tomorrow or the day after then. Good luck with the whole Serion thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf control 101   Werewolf control 101 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf control 101
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2