Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire I_vote_lcapA Werewolf Because we already have a vampire I_voting_barA Werewolf Because we already have a vampire I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire I_vote_lcapA Werewolf Because we already have a vampire I_voting_barA Werewolf Because we already have a vampire I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Empty
PostSubject: A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire   A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Advent Human Template

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKyFgycmHRk

Basic Information

Name: Nick Ostrensky
True Age: 16
Sex: Male
Personality: A loner and pessimistic. He's the guy that nobody likes because he brings the mood down. But with his history, who could blame him. Aggressive, short tempered, and sometimes rash, he's also fairly smart in academics and on the streets. He is fully aware of what he is. He isn't the type to just randomly help someone unless it benefits him, but he's not entirely unkind either.

Called the "Vicious Lone Wolf," that description is more appropriate than what most realize. He's generally a hateful person, taking it out on anyone that so much as looks at him wrong. He doesn't have fun and has an instant distrust to anyone that is "nice" to him.

When in new places, he easily gets dizzy, due to the new sights, sounds, and smells, especially with his enhanced senses. This is the only time he gets clingy to someone, typically through their scent, and the only time he's docile and easy to work with. Until he gets used to the area. Then the person typically grows away from him considering his nasty attitude. He also has a natural hatred towards vampires. He is in some ways, can be called a fully functional psychopath, though a fully controllable one (through wolf pack mechanics). Oddly, he's a natural leader if he ever puts his mind to it.

Likes: Food. He loves to eat. Blood, whether it is licking it, spilling it, or smelling it, it's also how he identifies people when he's dizzier than hell/sleepy, as long as he's smelled it before.
Dislikes: Vampires, silver, people in general.

Character Appearance

Height: Five foot 2 inches tall
Weight: 110 lbs. (normally)
Physical Traits:

Spoiler:

Clothing: Varies, but typically loose clothing.
Accessories: Varies, but always ear plugs, though those don't always help. Other than that, usually none.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: If drawn into a fight, he will lash out with everything he's got. Hardly ever on the defensive, he will claw, kick, punch, spill your guts, bite your head off, anything and everything to kill you. He hardly ever fights to wound. Only in his actual werewolf forms does he show any type of tactical thinking.

Strengths: Physical strength, speed, durability, stamina...he's a werewolf for God's sakes! Even regeneration, more on that will be in powers. Enhanced natural senses, like sight, smell, and hearing. He can take a ton of damage and not show it, not even flinch when shot or cut (unless it's with silver). Strength, he can tear apart people easily, even spiritual beings. Tearing apart an engine with his bare hands? Check. Throwing a car? Check. Crashing through buildings? Check. Oh, and hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Huge explosions, poison gasses (practically an insta-hit on him), anything really loud, elemental (except earth/ice/water/plant) and energy abilities do double damage, though his extreme durability somewhat negates it I guess...oh, and silver is naturally dangerous to him. As in touching it will burn him, and cuts won't start healing until a post after the cut. Also, that limb's movement speed also halves for two posts.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage

Well, in his normal, human form, he as the equivalent strength, speed, durability, etc. of anyone in shikai/equivalent at the x3 level, with sight, hearing, and smell like that of a wolf's but much more enhanced. His fingernails also grow claws that can block shikai/equivalents as well. He's purely a physical fighter. He can hear a heartbeat of any creature, spiritual or alive, and even smell and see them just fine, and easily tell them apart. But he can see extremely long distances and extremely well, too.

He also has bone powers. Only the wounds that are created from his bone powers are healed basically instantly. Well, when coming out of his body I mean.

Pretty much, he shoot out spears of bone or even small bone shards (shards at speed of a bala, anything bigger would be cero speed). Or even make a bone whip or sword, whatever, even a bone scythe. Even a giant bone drill with a high chance of going through the toughest of barriers (two post cooldown for the bone drill). He can also make a bone shield that can block up to a hado 88 or a gran rey cero at the most (2 post cooldown) or a weaker bone shield that can block ceros and hado 73 (1 post cooldown.).

He can also strengthen his own bone structure for a limited time. While he can still be cut, he won't lose any limbs. Lasts for three posts, two post cooldown.

Bone armor: He can encase the outer layer of his skin in bone material, making a type of tough heirro if need be. Lasts 2 Posts, 1 post cooldown, and cannot be active while his bone structure enhancement is active and vice versa.

Bone Protrusions: He can make bones come out of him where ever he wishes. Okay I need some limits here...they're not instant, but fast enough to getcha if you punch him or whatever and pulling away...unless the power difference is just so great.

He can also reabsorb his bones, regenerating up to 75% of the energy used. this is a constant.

As a whole, think Kimimaro without the whole "I'm dying thing."

Regeneration: While no where near as good at it as a vampire (or Rui), he can still heal minor wounds and scratches within a post or two. But major wounds and regenerating limps take much longer, as long as 7 to 10 posts. Comparatively speaking, he's a slow regenerator, even among his own kind, supposedly.

His saliva does have healing properties, but will only work on the most minor of cuts and wounds, the most being a gunshot wound. This is for all forms and does not change.

Final Stage

New Appearance: Add in a black tail and six feet tall weighing in at 200 lbs. of pure muscle.

Spoiler:

He retains his sentience, just can't communicate worth shit. And he can control when he transforms into this stage. Oh, claws can block bankai/equivalents. As can bone weapons. Bone abilities are stronger.

Regeneration gets a little bit faster, lost limbs and major wounds heal/regenerate in 6 posts.

boosts: Everything is tripled.

Hyper Mode

New Appearance:
Spoiler:

And is 7 feet five inches tall, 255 pounds of pure muscle.

He doesn't know friend from foe, a literal ruthless animal that will kill everything in its path...and then eat them. His newfound armor does provide some protection, but after six to ten hits it will start to crack and shatter. He cannot control when he transforms into this, sometimes he will even skip the previous stage. The full moon makes it easier for him to transform to this one, but doesn't garuntee it. Claws can block pretty much anything like other equivalents can. Same witht he bracers/armor around the wrists/forearms. Armor on the legs and torso is tough, but can break under high levels of stress, like a Gran Rey in Segunda will crack it pretty good.

Again, bone abilities stronger than before.

Regeneration: Is again a little bit faster, healing/regenerating lost limbs in 5 posts.

Boosts: Everything x4

Back Drop:

Background: Born in Chicago, Illinois to werewolf parents, he was always shunned. At a young age, six years old, hunters came in and killed his parents. Through that, he first transformed into a werewolf form and killed the hunters, who only didn't kill him because they were shocked and he was so small they couldn't shoot him. Throughout his life, he's been hunted down, his friends and those associated with him killed. His life has been one disaster after another.

He was even bullied in middle school, but those bullies were quickly found in an ally way, torn to peices with blood, guts, and bone everywhere, all of them half eaten. Others tried to bully him at school, only to end up in the hospital for months as just about everyone tackled him just to get him to stop. For all intents and purposes, he was fully functional person, according to the various theripists. Just that he was ruthless and will harm anyone that harms him or get on his bad side. Oddly, he was also very good in chess.

Always alone, he never made any new friends or anything, considering they were always killed in some shape way or form. In his transformations, out in the woods, he does kill occasionally, if he doesn't have control over himself. Otherwise, he stays hidden and hunts animals. In his various moves, Psychiatrists did find that he was easier to work with and such, even called him cute when he was clingy to someone. Though when they first observed this, they were a little worried when he nipped the person just enough to draw blood. But that was soon lifted. Though once he got used to the area, he returned to his normal self. He has been all but given up on.

Occasionally, he will still kill a person. Typically a nobody, a homeless person. Always covering his tracks. Only recently, has it been discovered by psychiatrists that he has a love for blood, be it his own or others. While worrisome, it's nothing to be overly concerned about since he doesn't hurts himself or others on purpose/not in self defense. To their knowledge. Now, he's in Houston, Texas.

Side Notes: Hyper mode will depend on his tier if he has access to it or not. In that case, his final stage is not sentient and will do what the Hyper mode states.
RP Sample: You know me.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire   A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 pm

I was going to say something about your strengths but after reading your abilities and found you had only 1, regeneration i decided it balances out. Other than that, he's approved. I think we'll let Parius tier this one.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire   A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Seconded. Tiered at 1-5. Have fun. XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire   A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:04 am

Messed a tiny bit with weaknesses, added bone abilities. Anything I need work on?
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire   A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 pm

The modifications to weaknesses and the addition of bone weapons are acceptable and seem fair enough to me...

I give approval... I now need someone else's approval in order to get the werewolf on the road!
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire   A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Same here. I didn't see anything pop out, when I looked at it. And I read slowly when going over apps. I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire   A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire Empty

Back to top Go down

A Werewolf Because we already have a vampire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Humans-
Jump to: