Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShowdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 I_voting_barShowdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShowdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 I_voting_barShowdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)   Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Tadatomo's eyes widened as the Mountain seemed to not even register the barrage Tadatomo had just launched. Then, the Mountain swung unexpectedly at Tadatomo. He instinctively blocked with his sword, but the blow was just too powerful. For the first time ever, the faithful Fukushima blade broke. The Mountain's blade severed Kurato, with part of the blow catching Tadatomo. He was sent flying into a rock-face, his broken blade landing beside him. There was a crash, and the Mountain's own blade struck the rock-face, causing a small rock-slide. Tadatomo was half-buried under the rock. He had taken severe damage, he was barely conscious enough to see Yuri's Ragnarok descend upon them all.

Cinder awoke to hear the sounds of fighting. She looked towards where her beloved had been fighting. The Mountain was heavily injured, but naturally seemed unaffected by the damage. She saw him smash the red-haired man and the robot girl but the last guy had called down a massive attack that had the potential to devastate the area. She knew the Mountain would not retreat. So she whispered a goodbye, a tear falling down her cheek, mixing with the blod on her face from her head wound. Then she vanished, knowing that there was something more important at stake. If anyone looked to where she was they would only see a bloodstain.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)   Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:35 pm

A sword slammed into the ground 10ft from the mountain, sending him flying across the side of the mountain. He landed with a crash and rolled to the side dodging another giant blade that crashed down and sent him tubling away. He rolled to a stop between the two heafty weapons. He didn't move until the sound of explosions stopped.

The mountain rose to his feet smiling. Yuri was standing on top of a giant blade ahead of him. A large deep chasm separated them, for now. "Nice try mage, but you lose. You can barely move but I'm still standing. Start begging and i might let you live." He said as he stalked towards the man.. There was a loud cry and the robot woman smashed into his side. He back handed her away, and to her credit she landed on her feet.  

"Yuri, get Tadatomo and run!" She shouted. She lunged at the mountain and he tried to hit her. He missed and she planted her blade through his ribs with a crack of metal. The mountain wrapped a hand around her throat and lifted her off the ground, and started to crush her neck.  "You might not be human but I can still see the fear in your eyes." The mountain said growling. She tried to resist, but it was futile.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)   Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Tadatomo opened his eyes, and saw that he had survived. By sheer luck, none of the colossal falling weapons had landed on him. He staggered to his feet. He heard shouting and turned in the direction of the sound. The Mountain was still standing and he had Serena by the throat. Yuri was atop one of the swords, but he was weak. If the Mountain decided to go for him, he would not survive. Serena had a look in her eyes that indicated she knew her time was up. Tadatomo was weak, bleeding and almost out of spiritual energy. He was about to call for his faithful Kurato, but then remembered it had been sundered. Then he spotted the blade the Mountain had been using. Tadatomo took one look at it and made a decision.

Tadatomo picked up the blade. It was very heavy, but he only had to use it once. Tadatomo gathered up all of his remaining energy, and Blurred directly at the Mountain with all of the velocity he could muster. It was enough to take the Mountain off guard, and he rammed the massive sword right into the Mountain's massive chest. The Mountain released Serena and grabbed Tadatomo by the throat instead. The life disappeared from the Mountain's eyes. However, a dead man's grip kicked in and Tadatomo did not have the strength to get free. The Mountain toppled backwards, over the edge of the chasm. Tadatomo struggled, but it was no good. The two of them plummeted into the abyss.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)   Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Yuri laughed after the attack was over and Mountain approached him. True, all he can do is stumble. But the man would have to close the distance to finish him off. The silverette jumped down from the oversized sword. Taking out his knife again, he waited for the man to close the distance as he doodled in his own blood on his cheek. Only for Serena to jump back into the fray.

He rolled his eyes. He still had ten shots left, and his no energy needed spell, which he was preparing on said cheek. Then Tada showed up, stabbing the giant in the chest. In slow motion, he saw the man's eyes become lifeless as he choked the ginger. Then they fell down into the chasm. Sighing, Yuri stumbled forward. Even fell face first. Then crawled a bit to look down into it.

"So...robochick...are we going to check that out now...or in the next day or so? Or are we gonna find Cinder first?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)   Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:50 am

Serena dropped to the ground as tadatomo hit the mountain. The man actually moved, he was forcced back and began to topple into the chasm behind. The mountain's hand grabbed Tadatomo by the throat, and though serena seen his eyes glass over, he did not leg go. His massive body dragged Tadatomo into the chasm. Serena Dived to try and grab her freind's leg but she was to slow. They were gone.

Amarius watched the final moments of the battle. He watched the mountain die, dragging the other man into the depths of the planet with him. Amarius stepped on on a magic circle and appeared in the chasm. He snatched the mountains falling mass, and the other man by the hand. He was dragged down a little but held on. "I'm sure Hanna will like these gifts." He reformed the circle and vanished with his bounty.

Serena stared into the darkness. She didn't respond to Yuri. she didn't want to talk to him. She could still feel Tadatomo's energy, and then suddenly he was gone. She imagined he was dead, somewhere down there. She almost didn't register the appearance of a new energy, though it was only there for a second, right before Tadatomo vanished. She pushed herself to her feet and reverted to her previous human appearance.

"Do what you like. Preferably out of my way. I don't think Cinders a problem any more she was devoted to the mountain, but she's not suicidal. She wont bother with revenge." Serena walked to where Tadatomo had landed, and found his blade, splintered into two parts. She picked it up. Holding the two parts of the blade together she began to repair it using her nanites to bond the metals back together.

"You got what you wanted. Now, I'm going to go find out who took my friend, and save his brave ass." Without another word she stowed Tadatomo's sword and turned and left. When she was far enough out of sight she hopped into a world portal and returned to Asenda prime to repair and prepair for what came next.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)   Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:56 pm

Yuri chuckled a little. "I think you'll be surprised what us humans will do. I'm not done. Cinder dies too. As does Amarius, the Alexei clone, whoever the hell this Hanna person is, and anyone else on their side. My guess is Amarius was the one that took him, if what you say is true, it wouldn't be the first time he snuck past my Hyper Intuition. In the end, we have similar interests right now. So we'll be working with each other again."

He gave her a half hearted wave. Getting up, he stumbled away, using a piece of debris as a makeshift cane. One down, several more to go...

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)   Showdowns on Mt. Olympus  (Mini-arc pt. 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdowns on Mt. Olympus (Mini-arc pt. 3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2