Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) I_vote_lcapTraining of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) I_voting_barTraining of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) I_vote_lcapTraining of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) I_voting_barTraining of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke)   Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:20 pm

The wind blew on the training field of the Ryukotei training grounds. Parius was there, along with a still saddened Saya. Parius was actually wearing the normal Shinigami robes, and his hair was up in a high ponytail. Saya was wearing a red, and white version of the Shinigami robes, but with the sleeves disconnected at the shoulders. Her hair was also in a ponytail. Saito was there as well, wearing his samurai inspired outfit. Abel, and Saisei were around, but they knew that this wasn't the time to be in the training fields.

They were all looking at the still sleeping form of Kagura. She hadn't woken up yet, and only Parius truly knew what would happen when she did. The Hollowfication would be complete, and she would become a terror, until she had either conquered her inner hollow, or it took over her completely.

"I still can't believe this happened." Saya said, quietly. Parius stared, merely waiting for the moment Ariel would appear. She had volunteered to help Kagura, and Parius had given her an amulet, which would allow her to teleport here. The amulet would destroy itself after.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke)   Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:32 pm

The petite red head appeared in the training fields as the group gathered around Kagura and watched her. Ariel walked towards them swords slung across her back, power tamed for now. "I have come as I said I would." She said looking around the area. She could see the house in the distance. She frowned. "Was it wise to let her transform so close to your home?" Ariel asked. "If something goes wrong this could get very dangerous. On that note, I suggest all of you get back. Even you Parius. I know you were once a vizard but I need to keep her attention on me. She is not danger to you but you will get in my way and we could end up harming her. Something I wish to avoid."

She waited for them to start to leave. "Do not come back out here, no matter what happens. Not until I say it is ok to do so." Ariel said. Then, as they put some distance between them, Ariel turned to watch the sleeping Kagura. She crossed her arms and waited for the girl to wake. This was nothing like her own transformation into a vizard. She'd rampaged and been captured. Then she'd rampaged again, and claimed allot of lives. This girl didn't know how lucky she was to have someone to stop her hurting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke)   Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Parius merely nodded at Ariel, when she appeared. Saito answered her question. "We figured it would be better for her to transform here, as it isn't in the middle of a city, where she can do more damage to innocents. Everyone here is strong enough to watch out for themselves anyway." Saito, and Saya moved away. Parius looked at her. "I won't be in the way. I will be closer, in case she moves towards the house." Parius didn't wait for an answer, he merely went to the other side of the field.

Meanwhile, inside Kagura's inner World.........

Kagura got up ,and rubbed her head. She looked around saw that she was in her inner world. More specifically, the part on top of the mountain. However, there were no stormclouds. This worried her. As she looked down, she noticed a man, sitting at the shrine. He sported shaggy hair of dark color, long enough for its bangs to reach his nose and likewise, strands of hair to cover the sides of his face all the way to below his shoulders. On the back of his head, the man's hair forms a big ponytail. His attire consisted of a dark colored shirt and a light colored cape with a pattern of flame that is torn into stripes on the bottom. He also wore light colored trousers that were tied by straps on his thighs and slightly above his ankles, as well as boots of a dark color. He held a black book in his hands, and his smile was amused, but devilish. Kagura didn't trust this man. "Who are you?" She said, getting to her feet. The man's smile grew wider, and he laughed. "Isn't it obvious? I am the darkness inside you, given form. I am your inner Hollow. Welcome, to my new playground." His smile grew malicious, and Kagura felt the earth shake beneath her. "It has begun, little one." The Hollow said.

Back at the Ryukotei Household.....

Kagura's eyes burst open, and her mask formed around her face. Getting up, the now Hollowfied version of Kagura looked at Ariel, it's red eyes plunging into the woman standing across from her. Charging a Cero, she blasted it at the woman, and moved in, slashing randomly, and without thought.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke)   Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Ariel watched the girl hollowfy, then she stood up and fired a cero at Ariel who stood still as it hit a reiatsu shield that surrounded her constantly and exploded. Then the girl was in close, slashing violently. Ariel barely moved as she drew one sword and blocked each strike with quick precision. The girl got one strike through and it hit Ariel's skin, cutting nothing but clothing. Ariel swiped on her mask and let her amplified spiritual pressure explode, with enough force to knock the girl backwards without actually harming her.

Since she was so weak compared to Ariel, and Ariel's energy was so massive, she would have trouble breathing and moving, but she wasn't in danger. The others at the manor would also be affected, but Parius, out of all of them would be fine. With Kagura distracted, Ariel dashed at her and tried to knock the sword from her hand with a quick flick of her weapon that aimed the flat of the blade to slap against the girl's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke)   Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training of The New Vizard (Mini-Arc) (Zenke)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: