Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) I_vote_lcapPuppy Training (Zenke and Parry) I_voting_barPuppy Training (Zenke and Parry) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) I_vote_lcapPuppy Training (Zenke and Parry) I_voting_barPuppy Training (Zenke and Parry) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Empty
PostSubject: Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry)   Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Plan was set. Yuri was not looking forward to it. But at least they had help. Now, he was on his way to a training arena with Elayne and Parry's wife in tow. "So, Saya, how long have you and Parry been married, if you don't mind my asking?" He was slightly curious.

When they got to the training arena, there were twelve kids, the youngest being around twelve years old, and the oldest being about sixteen. They were all werewolves. They were in two "puppy piles" with the two sixteen year olds being in the center of it all. Yuri couldn't help but chuckle at their horsing around. "All right, that's enough, you Cujos in training, line up." They did as they were told, though a bit confused.

"Listen up, this here is Saya and Elayne. They're gonna help me train you pups. This will be a three on twelve brawl. Remember, nothing lethal or permanent damage. Now go strategize." The group went as far away from them as possible to talk.

Turning to the girls, Yuri spoke. "They're kids, but they hit hard...I would imagine similar to that Jun kid from the meeting. One thing to note about werewolves is that they have a werewolf ability, usually stemming from something physical, like bone or hair manipulation, even extreme body temperature. Connor's exploding hairs and Angel's mist are about the most extreme cases. Try to have some fun in this and teach them a thing or two about fighting your respective races. This pack isn't focused on combat, but they do still try to be prepared for anything. They're more into group fights than single. So watch yourselves. Any questions?"

(ooc: please wing some of them.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry)   Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:37 am

Elanye listened to Yuri and nodded. "I though there were puppies... Oh well. But I don't want to fight little ones. So... How about we take turns with a group of 4 or 6. And... I can test some of the little one's teamwork and speed skills?" If yuri agreed to this, then she would select a group, and they would then have to attempt to catch her, while the remainder could practice fighting yuri and Saya. once they caught her, or If they didn't catch her after a certain point, the groups could switch and more of them try.

"Sometimes combat is more than just being able to hit hard. If you can't work in a group, you weaken your chances of success. Even Kain knows that. Of course, a wolf pack should know that even better." She said. She waited to see what Yuri had to say.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry)   Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Saya walked with Yuri, and Elayne. Yuri asked her a pretty frequent question. "21 years. Our daughter is 20, and we got hitched a year before that." Saya almost lost herself in those memories, but shook it off. "Maybe I'll tell you both the story behind it." She laughed. As they entered the arena, Saya was slightly surprised by the younger ages being there. But, she also knew that they were werewolf pups, so they were tougher than normal Human children. She watched Yuri line them up, and explain what was happening.

As the pups walked away, Yuri turned, and talked to them. Saya then listened as Elayne asked if she could take a group of 4 or 6, and train them in speed, and teamwork skills. Saya nodded at that. "If they stay in this pack, the teamwork skills will always be the most important ones to learn. It was some of the first things taught to us in the Shinigami Academy." She waited for Yuri to agree, or disagree with Elayne.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry)   Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Yuri chuckled at Elayne. "They are puppies...just werewolf puppies. And that's not a bad idea. Take half of them. The two sixteen year olds are the leaders, named Jane and Adrian. We'll switch off in...20, 30 minutes? Saya and I take Jane's crew first? Adrian and his crew are generally faster in movement speed...but last time they weren't very good at group tactics and working as a cohesive unit. Jane's crew isn't as fast, but works better as a team and uses much stronger blows/offensive abilities. Sounds good?"

~

The five foot ten Adrian bristled at Uncle Yuri's comments about his crew. As did the rest of his crew. Luckily, they've gotten better. The black haired teen grinned at his crew before discussing what was the general plan. They were also assuming a lot about the little girl too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry)   Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Puppy Training (Zenke and Parry)
Page 1 of 1