Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Scott Rollins I_vote_lcapScott Rollins I_voting_barScott Rollins I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Scott Rollins Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Scott Rollins Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Scott Rollins Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Scott Rollins Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Scott Rollins Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Scott Rollins Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Scott Rollins Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Scott Rollins Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Scott Rollins Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Scott Rollins Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Scott Rollins Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Scott Rollins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Scott Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Scott Rollins   Scott Rollins EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Shinigami Template

Theme Music:

Basic Information

Name: Scott Rollins
True Age: 218
Sex: Male

Personality: Scott Rollins is a loyal and uncompromising warrior. That sums him up in a few words. Pretty much all of his personality traits are influenced by people he has, or had, a strong relationship with, namely his mother, Kate, and his childhood sweetheart and best friend, Gráinne Xios. He is also heavily influenced by time he spent trapped in hollow-occupied Chicago, where his father was killed.

Scott is very cautious and serious, which he inherits from a combination of his mother's influence and his ordeal in Chicago, when it was occupied by Arngrim's forces. The time that he spent dodging hollow as his friends and family fell around him instilled in him a deep fear of hollow. This fear is not a debilitating fear, but rather it keeps him alert and aware of their capabilities. Scott also appears to afflicted with a sort of post-traumatic stress, a result of the struggles he faced in the almost apocalyptic and nightmarish world of Chicago.

Despite this, Scott has been known to sometimes become a little cocky and brash when he thinks he has the upper hand, a trait he inherits from his father. However, as soon as that advantage disappears, his brashness disappears instantly. This frail confidence has been as much a help to him as a hindrance. However, from training and spending time with Gráinne Xios, whom he has known for many years and loves with all his heart, he has acquired a do-or-die attitude that makes him a very direct and determined fighter.

In his Shikai form, Scott undergoes very little change in personality, with an increase in seriousness the only real difference. On reaching Bankai however, Scott's main personality traits are intensified, with the young Shinigami becoming much more determined and emotional, while his brashness becomes more apparent and more frequent. His confidence is still fragile, though, and once he perceives that his advantage is gone, his belief in himself plummets. The Ascended Bankai ability replaces all of his brashness with desperation. Finally, in Toukai Scott has found the balance between confidence and caution. He knows and is confident in his own abilities but stops short of his usual cockiness, also displaying realism and respect to his opponent's abilities.

Scott has an unbreakable bond with his mother and Gráinne. He does everything he can to keep them safe. They are everything to him and he is known to delay joining a fight just to make sure they are safe first. Scott considers his mother to be his foundation rock, without which he could not stand, and Gráinne is his fire, fuelling him in his darkest hour. He is overwhelmingly loyal to them, just as they are to him.

Outside of battle, Scott is incredibly respectful to everyone, especially his mother and Gráinne. He is polite, and goes out of his way to help people. This is reflected in his speech, which is warm and positive. He enjoys the idea of creating a better future, full of beauty, an ideal he shares with Gráinne. Another trait Scott has acquired, from both his mother and Gráinne, is his sense of honor. He will rarely attack beings that are clearly weaker than himself, unless they are a threat to anybody else. He does not generally engage in any kind of deceit or subterfuge, preferring to express his feelings openly.

Scott is a massive fan of sappy love songs, something he inherited from his mother but also shares with Gráinne. He is quite laid-back in his tastes, favouring simple food and simple clothing, rather than the flashy things that others covet. Scott despises formalities. He refuse to have subordinates call him by anything other than “Scott”, but he still refers to his own superiors as such. He is not a social type, preferring to brood when not around Gráinne or his other friends.

Scott gets on very well with Humans and other Shinigami. He is respectful towards all of the other races, with the exception of Hollow, Sinners and Arrancar. He has a passionate hatred towards these races, and will always be hostile initially. The only exception is his friendship with an Arrancar named Olivia Firestorm, who is opposed to these races also.

Fears: hollow, not being strong enough to protect the world, deaths of loved ones

Character Appearance

Height: 5’ 8” (6’ 8” in Ascended Bankai Mode)
Weight: 144 lbs (322 lbs in Ascended Bankai Mode)
Physical Traits: Scott is a slightly short and slender individual. He is physically toned, without being overly muscular, with a light tan skin color. He has vivid blue eyes and long, light purple hair that reaches his shoulders. His sharp facial features give him a slightly serious facial expression.

Scott Rollins 20120110
Clothing: Scott is usually seen wearing golden boots, gray pants, a black tank-top, and an indigo jacket with the sleeves torn off. During his non-fighting hours, he wears various garments, but usually sticks to his trusted jacket and tank-top combo.
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: When fighting in his normal form and in Shikai, Scott works an unpredictable and high-octane offense, while relying on reflexes and elusiveness in defense. He tends to utilize close-range attacks in these forms, weaving in and around his opponent's defenses and using rush combinations to pepper his opponent with attacks to keep them off balance. He will attack with his sword more often than not, leaning on his sword abilities for ranged assistance.

When Scott shifts into Bankai, his strategy changes a little to accommodate his new abilities. He becomes a lot more balanced in terms of range as his new abilities give him far more options at range than he had previously. He still favors rush combos up close with his blade but he now balances this with his range attacks to give him a more complete strategy. Scott uses his Ascended Bankai ability only as an absolute last resort, if he doesn't already have Toukai ability. In this temporary form he switches completely to a brawler-like style, using his augmented physical strength to overpower foes. This form does leave him susceptible to enemies with any kind of speed. If/when Scott gains Toukai ability, this form is rendered obsolete.

Not much changes in Toukai. Scott packs a lot more of a punch in this form, both up close and at range. He now knows the limits of his ability, and has formulated a battle strategy that is perfectly balanced between short range and long range. Scott is a lot more direct in his offense now, overpowering weaker enemies completely, while blitzing stronger foes with his trademark blindingly fast combo rushes and energy attacks.

Strengths:

Speed: Scott is a real speedster, relying on sheer pace and agility to dictate a fight.

Stamina: Scott has learned the value of having a big engine in a fight. He can fight for slightly longer than average.

Kidou: Scott possesses a deep knowledge of kidou from studying with Captain-Commander Gráinne. He is adept at getting the best from his spells.

Blade Skill: Scott is supremely skilled with his trusty blade, using it for many of his special abilities. His skill makes him a major threat in close combat.

Weaknesses:

Strength: While Scott has spent some time working on his strength, it remains fairly average.

Durability: Scott relies on not taking a lot of hits. His durability is below average.

Reiatsu Control: Scott struggles to suppress his reiatsu or use it for anything except his abilities and kidou.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Scott's Zanpakuto is of an unusual design for a katana. The blade is 3 ft long and the handle is 5 ins long. The guard is a slightly futuristic design and includes a handguard that extends 3 ins over the hands, all golden.

Scott Rollins Shock_10

Spirit’s Name: Pan
Spirit’s Appearance: Scott's zanpakuto spirit takes on the form of a young girl with long black hair and brown eyes. She wears a red T-shirt, sports an orange bandana on her head, has chains on her right side of her gray pants, and wears finger-less gloves.

Scott Rollins Dragon10

Spirit’s Personality: Pan's personality is summed up in a single word. Fun. She is an incredibly energetic and and positive girl, always seeing the positive side of any given situation. Seemingly nothing can dampen her sunny outlook on life. Her positive, almost childlike interpretation of the world is in stark contrast to Scott's demeanor. Despite being polar opposites, Scott and Pan complement each other perfectly. Scott's cautiousness and realism keep Pan's feet firmly on the ground, while Pan's cheerfulness and free-spirit mellow Scott out and help to relieve the stresses of every day life in the Gotei. Her outgoing personality also helps to encourage Scott to see the better parts of people, despite any misgivings he might have.

Inner World:

Scott Rollins Alpine10

Pan's Inner World is essentially a geographical representation of her. It is a tranquil and relaxing please, free of stress and suspicion and misgivings and all of those other negative things that pollute the living world. It is a wonderfully positive place, untouched by civilisation, where lifetimes of fun can be had.

Kidou: Bakudo x 8 = 1, 8, 11, 21, 26, 37, 39, 77
Hado x 13 = 1, 4, 11, 31, 32, 33, 54, 58, 62, 63, 73, 88, 89(Masenko)
Forbidden x 4 =  Hado 91, Hyōga Seiran, Hyper Masenko, Hellzone Grenade

Shikai

Call Out Command: Playtime's over. Time to get serious!
Appearance: Scott's physical appearance doesn't change very much in this form. His hair his tied back slightly and his expression sharpens. The really major change is in his clothing and weapon. His clothing changes to a blue skintight jumpsuit, golden-toed white boots, white gloves and a white and gold chest-plate. The sword becomes a longsword with a black leather-wrapped hilt and a metal bar as the hand-guard. It comes with an orange scabbard with a navy-blue strap that goes across the chest.

Appearance:
Scott Rollins 12483210

New Weapon:
Scott Rollins Trunk_10

Abilities:

Chestplate: The chestplate in the picture gives him strong hierro-level protection on his torso.

Energy Shot: Scott fires a small bala strength ball of energy. It co-incidentally also travels at the speed of a bala.

Buster Cannon: Scott fires a a larger ball of energy with the speed and strength of a cero.

Burning Storm: Scott fires 5 Buster Cannon shots in a spread pattern. Poor accuracy. 4 post cooldown.

Explosive Wave: Scott bursts out energy from all over his body in order to repel the opponents around him. It can hurt or block someone/something in a 5ft radius sphere surrounding him. Anyone/anything caught in it takes damage equal to a cero initially(if they do not dodge) and a knocked back slightly, followed by the same damage again if they are still there at the end of their post. They will then be knocked back out of the sphere(if they are still there after that). In addition, it can block any energy attack up to cero damage. 3 post cooldown.

Reflect Bounder Mk I: Scott can create an energy shield that reflects energy attacks. The shield encompasses Scott and can reflect any attack up to a cero in strength. The shield does not block any form of physical attacks, so a being can pass freely through it. The shield can last up to 5 posts. 3 post cooldown.

Lightning Sword Slash: Scott swings his sword rapidly, sending 5 waves of energy blades to hit the opponent. Each slash travels up to 50 ft and deals damage equal to a cero. 5 slashes, 2 post cooldown.

Crescent Wave: Scott swings his sword to produce a crescent shaped energy wave than is either horizontal or vertical depending on which way he slices. Damage is equal to a Gran Rey Cero, 3 post cooldown.

Boosts: Speed x2, Strength x2, Reiatsu x2, Durability x2

Bankai

New Name: Arekuruu tamashī (Raging Soul)
Appearance: Scott's Bankai appearance is similar to his Shikai form but with the following difference. Scott's hair is now bright golden, and his irises are emerald green. His musculature becomes more defined, and his skin tone lightens slightly. Also, as the natural floodgates of the body are opened with the transformation, excess energy is radiated from the body in the form of a pulsing, flame-like aura that radiates upwards.

Scott Rollins Dragon10

Abilities:

Shikai Abilities: Scott retains all of his Shikai abilities including his chestplate.

Burning Attack: Scott performs a series of rapid arm movements before placing his palms forward, with the thumbs and index fingers touching each other to form a small diamond shape, then he fires a powerful blast of yellow energy from his palms towards the opponent. (Damage 1 Gran Rey Cero, 1 post charge-up, 2 post cooldown)

God Breaker: A yellow energy wave technique. Scott points the palm of his hand at the opponent and a half-a-foot wide beam fires towards the enemy. The beam will penetrate most hierro. Instead of exploding on contact, the beam will simply drill into the target, leaving a hole in them. (Damage varies depending how much of the target Scott hits, ranging from a bala from a glancing hit, to a Gran Rey on a direct hit. 4 post cooldown)

Force Attack: Scott shoots his hand forward and knocks the opponent back with a quick blast of force. (No damage, 1 post cooldown)

Super Buster Cannon: Scott forms a giant ball of energy in his hands and then fires an enormous beam of energy from that ball. (damage 2 Gran Rey Cero, 6 post cooldown)

Reflect Bounder Mk II: Scott can create a better energy shield that reflects energy attacks. The shield encompasses Scott and can reflect any attack up to a Gran Rey Cero in strength. The shield does not block any form of physical attacks, so a being can pass freely through it. The shield can last up to 5 posts. 5 post cooldown.

Ascended Bankai:
Appearance: In this form, Scott’s skin becomes slightly redder due to increased blood flow, and muscle size is increased to the point of impracticality. Scott’s hair grows and spreads in different directions, bursting free of the hair-band present in both Shikai and Bankai. The aura no longer flows upward, but flails outward, with surges of bio-electricity becoming more frequent and prominent. Sometimes, the pupils and irises may temporarily vanish during the transformation.

Scott Rollins 33111310

Details: Scott can use this form for extreme circumstances. It is a forced increase in the power output of the initial transformation, and thus it is not an actual transformation itself. All natural inhibitions of the body are completely removed in this state, resulting in 100% utilization of strength and stamina reserves. It further increases the physical strength of the Bankai form. However, due to this form being so muscular, whatever speed boost the power up could have given is negated, making the form useless against foes who were faster than Scott to begin with. In addition, Scott's energy rapidly depletes due to the effort needed simply to maintain the transformation. Altogether, the negatives of this stage outweigh the positives. His speed and stamina switch to weaknesses, and his strength and durability become strengths. He gains the boosts below. Scott can maintain this form for 5 posts, after which time he will revert back to his normal form and will be essentially out of the fight.

Ability:
Super Explosive Wave: Scott bursts out energy from all over his body in order to repel the opponents around him. It can hurt or block someone/something in a 10ft radius sphere surrounding him. Anyone/anything caught in it takes damage equal to a Gran Rey Cero initially(if they do not dodge) and are knocked back significantly, followed by the same damage again if they are still there at the end of their post. They will then be knocked back out of the sphere(if they are still there after that). In addition, it can block any energy attack up to Gran Rey Cero damage. Using this ability will end this form.

Boosts: (Normal Bankai)Speed x3, Strength x2, Durability x2, Reiatsu x3
(Ascended Bankai)Strength x4, Durability x4, Reiatsu x3, Speed same as in normal form, Stamina same as in normal form

Toukai

Name: Urutora arekuruu tamashī (Ultra Raging Soul)

New Appearance: The golden hair brought on by the Bankai transformation becomes longer and rigid and stands up even more. Increased energy radiation causes the aura to take on a jagged, fierce flame-like appearance rather than smooth or flowing. Because the energy output and radiation is higher than that of Bankai, the aura pulses at a higher frequency. Muscle mass is barely increased, but energy output is multiplied manifold; such that greater amounts of Scott's increased energy capacity can be used at once for much more powerful energy attacks without losing too much energy and feeling exhausted later, and even speed is increased proportionally, unlike the Ascended Bankai state which causes the muscle mass to swell and thus impede the user. Another notable feature of the form is the electrical aura, many electrical sparks (normally blue) that constantly surround the body. Scott’s clothing reverts back to his clothes in his normal form, albeit with sleeves intact on his jacket.

Scott Rollins Future10

Abilities:

Shikai and Bankai: Scott retains all of his Shikai and Bankai abilities, excluding Ascended Bankai. He also no longer has his breastplate.

Kidou: Scott gains access to the forbidden kido, Hyper Masenko.

Super Burning Attack: Scott performs a series of rapid arm movements before placing his palms forward, with the thumbs and index fingers touching each other to form a small diamond shape, then he fires a powerful blast of yellow energy from his palms towards the opponent. (Damage 2 Gran Rey Cero, 1 post charge-up, 5 post cooldown)

Reflect Bounder Mk III: Scott can create a superior energy shield that reflects energy attacks. The shield encompasses Scott and can reflect any attack up to a Cero Oscuras in strength. The shield does not block any form of physical attacks, so a being can pass freely through it. The shield can last up to 5 posts. 6 post cooldown.

Heat Dome Attack(Final Ability):
This is Scott’s ultimate attack. Scott surrounds himself in a large dome of yellow energy and fires an enormous blast from it, capable of completely obliterating most weaker opponents and severely damaging stronger foes. Beam is 20ft wide and has a range of 100 yds and causes a cataclysmic explosion. Scott must be on the ground to use this. Damage 2 Cero Oscuras. Scott is out of the fight after it.

Scott Rollins Trunks10

Boosts: Speed x4, Strength x3, Durability x3, Reiatsu x4

Back Drop

Background:

Scott Rollins didn't have your traditional Shinigami childhood. Born to Kate and Seth Rollins, Scott enjoyed a sheltered life initially. His father was renowned as a warrior in the Gotei 13's 11th Division, which was the straight combat division. He was the vice-captain, which meant that his fighting skills were second only to the Kenpachi. His mother held the 3rd seat in the 4th Division, which was generally the medical department of the Gotei 13. Kate Rollins was a skilled healer, adept at many different forms of healing kidou. Things were good for a while. The family was relatively well off and Scott enjoyed a stable childhood for the most part. It was during this time that Scott would meet his best friend and greatest love, Gráinne Xios.

Kate and Seth were good friends with another couple in the Gotei, Anastacia and Shensuin Xios. The Xios’ were both in the 8th Division, and they had four children, two boys and two girls. The boys were called Temida and Zwei, and the girls were Diath and Gráinne. Temida was the eldest, followed by Diath, Gráinne, and then Zwei was the youngest. Scott got on well with all of them. As an only child, he was a bit lonely when at home and really enjoyed the times when his parents would go to the Xios’ home for dinner, and vice-versa. Scott was roughly the same age as Gráinne, so naturally he felt immediately drawn to her, more so than the others. But it wasn’t just that they were of similar age.

Scott was a bit of a loner due to not having any siblings of his own, whereas Gráinne also felt isolated due to her inability to communicate her feelings accurately to others. Whether by design or destiny, Scott found over time that he had developed an almost empathic link with Gráinne. Where others had trouble determining what Gráinne was feeling at any given moment, Scott developed an unexplainable clarity in this regard, and was always aware of what emotions were going through her head. As they grew up, Scott and Gráinne became inseparable, and it soon became clear to all that the two were destined to be with one another. Just as well, as circumstance and fate were about to do battle.

Scott and Gráinne joined the Shinigami Academy. They soon demonstrated exceptional talent and earned the respect of both their instructors and their fellow students. It was during this time that the relationship between the two began to truly blossom. The two quickly rose through the ranks and soon both were assigned to 3rd Division, along with Gráinne's elder siblings, Temida and Diath. It was then that Scott was installed as the Resident Shinigami of the city of Chicago. He adapted to his position well, protecting Chicago from spiritual attack. But alas, all good things must come to an end. Chicago soon fell under attack from the forces of the arrancar Arngrim Wolfcloak, who was taking the city for his own insidious reasons. Though he knew that he stood virtually no chance against the No. 1 Espada, he knew he had to try. Scott cut his way through some of Arngrim's troops to get to him. He fought valiantly, but was hopelessly outmatched by the Cero King. He was heavily damaged and his zanpakuto blade was broken. Defeated, Scott was taken prisoner and locked in a cell near the center of the city. There, he watched as the city he was supposed to protect was overrun with hollow.

The next month was long and arduous. In between the regular punishment dished out by his captors, Scott had to try and reform his sword. To do this, he visited his zanpakuto's Inner World. There, he spent time with Pan, his spirit, trying to find out how he could accomplish this. True to her nature, Pan devised a test that she would find to be fun, but that would also test Scott sufficiently. The task was simple, he simply had to catch her. Simple in explanation. In execution, not so much so. Scott chased her for days at a time, Pan using her powers in her world to confuse and delay him often. However, his course wavered but always managed to stay true, for the most part. There was a moment when he had considered giving up, that the cause was hopeless. Falling to his knees, Scott was then confronted with an image of his parents, Gráinne, and everybody else that he loved and fought to protect. He stood up and vowed never to give up. He fought his way through and eventually caught up to Pan, who rewarded him not only with a repaired blade, but also her real name. This allowed Scott access to a new level of power, his Bankai.

Filled with new purpose, Scott trained for 3 weeks in his cell, learning to control his new power. Then, when he was finally ready, he moved into action. He used his newfound power to break free of his cell. He fought his way through Arngrim's forces and escaped Chicago, vowing to get stronger until he could properly challenge Arngrim.

However, things had changed in the time Scott was imprisoned. The Soul Society had been lost to evil forces, and the survivors of the Gotei 13 were based in Karakura Town. Filled with panic, he made straight for Karakura, hoping everybody was alive. On arrival, Scott was surprised to see that his friends now led the Survivors of Gotei. Gráinne was the new Captain-Commander, and Diath her Vice-Commander. Their older brother Temida was missing though. Scott ran inside the make-shift Shinigami HQ and straight up to the Captain-Commander's office. As soon as he got there he was paralysed. Gráinne sat at the table looking at him, tears silently flowing from her yellow eyes. She stood up, flipping her desk out the window. They embraced, not needing words to convey the emotion of this moment. Scott took his place at her side, where he belonged.
Side Notes: I know the Ascended Bankai form seems a bit crazy but it is just in the event that he doesn't get tiered high enough for Toukai. It represents his inexperienced attempt at increasing his power without being able to use Toukai (hence all of the downsides).
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]

Last edited by Orgoth on Mon May 26, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Scott Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Rollins   Scott Rollins EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Already been over the app with Orgoth, and all things I had a problem with are fixed. On that note, approved. 1-4
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Scott Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Rollins   Scott Rollins EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 am

Now that you know his tier, can you fill in what spells he knows?

Reflect Bounder Mk I: For lasting five posts, it definitely needs a cooldown. Even more so since you're also mobile when using it instead of it being a wall like most. I'd say about 3 or 4...probably 3 only because it can only redirect up to cero/hado 73.

God Breaker: Can you give me a min and max damage based on how much (approximately) of the target you hit?

Finish Buster: This one is redundant to the other one in shikai that's Gran Rey and 3 post cd. I'd like to see more of a difference besides wave vs ball of energy...though then you might have to fudge some things (like cd, depending on what you do) on whichever one you decide to switch up.

Super Buster Cannon: I'm on the fence on...on one respect, I have Yuri's Judgement spell that he can fire twice in one post, but at the same CD as this one, but you also have a second opportunity to deal with it, but on another, it's borderlined a Last Resort due to the power of it and due to it being a single attack compared to two. If you know of an app. where they have a similar powered attack for this cd, and point it out to me, I'll rest the case and let it slide. Otherwise, I'll probably would like a slight nerf in power for the cd...or a cd increase (only by one though).

Reflect Bounder Mk II: A longer cooldown than the first. Not by much though. Another two would do it.

Ascended Bankai seems to be better served as a Last Resort and put under Toukai instead. I'm seeing more like Jun's "Hyper Mode"...which is an incredible increase in speed and strength, though his durability and stamina remains the same, though he too gains some abilities/stronger ones, some more of his martial arts moves, but also only lasts 5 posts or use of certain abilities will also end the form...namely his martial arts ones that he gains access to.

Hyper Buster Cannon: Unless I'm missing something, should probably be 4 post cd instead of 5.

Super Burning Attack: I'd say increase to 4 post cd and possibly the same for a second post charge time... two gran rey's are stronger than a single oscuras easily...I'd probably nerf it a little bit more since Rui's Lightning Cero has the same conditions, but is only slightly stronger than a Gran Rey normally, even in his Segunda state, this move outclasses it for the same thing. I'm gonna link the Lightning Cero and let you decide how you want to nerf it.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t140-rui-s-custom-ceros#260

Reflect Bounder Mk III: A little bit greater than the others...though I question what would be stronger than a Oscuras that isn't a last resort...

Heat Dome Attack(Final Ability): This is where you need to make a choice. Either keep this one and just smack the Ascended bankai away or keep Ascended and slap this one away. Only way I can see you keeping both is maybe doing something similar to Zenke's sinner and rebalance the Ascended Bankai completely compared to your normal bankai... like make some things that were formerly strengths be weaknesses and former weaknesses into strengths or something like that...It's linked below. Basically where you're still technically just as strong as you are in Bankai, just things are flip flopped/different than before.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t261-helena-elenesta-nightwitch
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Scott Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Rollins   Scott Rollins EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Jun's required edits:

Edits made(awaiting approval):
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Scott Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Rollins   Scott Rollins EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Very well. Move it to modified and such when that happens. I'll let the extra boosts for the Ascended bankai slide due to the conditions you've laid out.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scott Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Rollins   Scott Rollins Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Rollins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: