Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rui's Custom Ceros I_vote_lcapRui's Custom Ceros I_voting_barRui's Custom Ceros I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rui's Custom Ceros I_vote_lcapRui's Custom Ceros I_voting_barRui's Custom Ceros I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rui's Custom Ceros Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rui's Custom Ceros Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rui's Custom Ceros Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rui's Custom Ceros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rui's Custom Ceros Empty
PostSubject: Rui's Custom Ceros   Rui's Custom Ceros EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Name: Lightning Cero
Ability: His most powerful cero attack in all forms. More or less an electrofied, red cero. It requires a weapon medium to be fired. (as in his sword, scythe, and one of the his weapons in segunda.) Only one can be fired one at a time and requires a one post charge time and a 4 post cooldown due to its strength. It also moves at twice the speed of a normal cero. The same applies in his segunda, although it is much more powerful. The exact power is greater than a Hado 88 from a kido expert, and strong enough to heavily crack a Bakudo 81 from a kido expert, but not quite through it, though any following attack will finish it off. In Segunda, it will take a Bakudo 90 leveled shield to block it.

Weaknesses: The longer charge time it requires and the fact he needs a weapon medium to help channel the electricity makes it easy to see coming and be prepared to dodge.

RP Sample: Rui batted the attack away. This was getting on his nerves. At the tip of his sword, an electrical ball was starting to form, more electricity coming from his hand scaling the sword into the ball. (Time skip: 1 post later) The kid arrancar back flipped to dodge the bala, and pointed his sword at the foolish arrancar. From the blade came a massive, electrofied cero that moved twice the normal speed. The arrancar was able to charge up a cero and fire it. But it was no use. The bottom half of the arrancar fell back to the earth.

Name: Cero Bomb
Ability: If a limb is chopped off, before Rui can regenerate it, he must self-destruct it first. That is the cero bomb. The power is dependent on the size of the limb. For example, a finger would only be as strong as a black cat firecracker where an entire arm or leg would be as strong as an anti-tank missile. He cannot self-destruct himself. Naturally, if his head is cut off, he will die.

Weakness: The limb will glow red just before exploding.

RP Sample: Using his sword, Rui flung the severed left arm back at the shinigami. It would hit them harmlessly. The kid arrancar stood still not moving. The shinigami was about to move when the severed arm glowed red, surprising the shinigami, before it exploded.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sat May 25, 2013 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rui's Custom Ceros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rui's Custom Ceros   Rui's Custom Ceros EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 pm

approvalness.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Rui's Custom Ceros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Kidou & Spells :: Custom Spells & Abilities-
Jump to: