Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Elayne's custom Kido I_vote_lcapElayne's custom Kido I_voting_barElayne's custom Kido I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Elayne's custom Kido I_vote_lcapElayne's custom Kido I_voting_barElayne's custom Kido I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Elayne's custom Kido Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Elayne's custom Kido Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Elayne's custom Kido Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Elayne's custom Kido

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Elayne's custom Kido Empty
PostSubject: Elayne's custom Kido   Elayne's custom Kido EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Name: Fukusū Byakurai (triple shot pale lightning)
Type: Hadou
Number: 41
Incantation: "Peirce, blade of the sky! Rend the armor of your enemies and smash them upon the rocks of hell!"
Description: A modified version of Byakurai Elayne developed. Can be fired from the tip of a weapon, or finger. However instead of just one concentrated beam of lightning, 3 fire at once in a triangle shape.
Who can use it: Everyone.
Character: Elayne.

Name: Kyodaina Shakkaho. (giant shot of red fire)
Number: 61
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and destruction, tumbling rage smashing to the north! Consume the world with fire and burn it away!"
Description: A much stronger version of hado 31, Shakkaho. A 10 foot wide ball of red energy appears before the casters hand, and shoots forward as fast as a cero, exploding with a 50ft radius.
Who can use it: Everyone.

Name: Reizāraitoribon (razor light Ribbons)
Number: Numberless
Incantation: "Form the shape and burn bright and true. Split appart and trace across the sky. Ripple, wrap, bind and tear, light the dark and bring dispair. Drive back the enemy of light and destroy them wholly."
Description: A ball of light forms in the casters hand and the caster fires it at the target. The ball unravels into twenty, 3ft long ribbons of light that home in on the target at the speed of half a bala and attempt to wrap around the targets body and limbs. If a ribbon succeeds in wrapping around a part of the target, it will suddenly swirl with imense speed and cause shreading damage to that part of the targets body, then disippate. This can cause damage to even arrancar with strong hierro, but significant less than an unprotected person. The spell only lasts 30 seconds before the ribbons stop tracking the targets and vanish. Total damage equal to hado 88. Four post cd.
Who can use it: Elayne. Others can be trained by her to use it.

Name: Shūdan ishiki (hive mind)
Type: Bakudou
Number: numberless
Incantation: "Join the collective, bring all to one. Link and bond these lives together. Mind of all, mind of few, share thought without word and keep these bonds solid and true.."
Description: The User takes the hands of the targets of the spell in his/hers. Upon use of the Incantion, the user and up to two targets minds are linked. This can only link up to 3 people at once, including the caster. If the caster tries to link another by using the spell again, it replaces the original links. Mind link Allows the caster and up to 2 other people communicate telepathically over great disdances but not across worlds, however the link will still be there if a person leaves the world and comes back. The mind link continues until the caster disolves it, disolving all 3 links. Another member of the link can cut themselves out of it. This does not allow the 3 members of the link to read each others minds, but care should be taken as its much easier to think out loud through the link, and let unwanted thoughts slip.
Who can use it: Elayne. Others may be trained by her to use it.

Name: Nichiyō no hashira (Pillars of the sun)
Type: Bakudou
Number: forbidden
Incantation:
Description: Four pillars of bright light appear, making a square 40 x 40ft in size, with the caster in the middle. Anyone withing the square, including the user, freindlies and enemies, are all transported to a room of 300ft across and 150ft high. The caster can exert their will on the room to change the layout but it takes concentration. They cannot effect the gravity, or other properties of the room. The room is lit by giant pillars of light. This kido lasts for 5 posts, and when it ends all combatants within are returned to where they were when the spell was cast. If somthing occupies that spot, the person is moved enough that they do not appear inside the object. This spell is unobstructed by walls and earth, if the user cast it underground in a 10ft wide cave, the pillars would still appear in a 40 x 40 sqaure around the caster, they just wouldn't be visible.
Who can use it: Elayne.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Elayne's custom Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elayne's custom Kido   Elayne's custom Kido EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:39 pm

All approved.
Back to top Go down

Elayne's custom Kido
Page 1 of 1