Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch I_vote_lcapHelena Elenesta/Nightwitch I_voting_barHelena Elenesta/Nightwitch I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch I_vote_lcapHelena Elenesta/Nightwitch I_voting_barHelena Elenesta/Nightwitch I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch

Go down 
+3
Keten
Kano
Zenke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Empty
PostSubject: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:44 am

Sinner Template

Basic Information

Name: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch
True Age: 143
Sex: Female
Personality: Helena was once a frightened little girl who shared a body with a monster named nightwitch, however after a series of events, the shattered mind was merged together, creating a new entity. Helena, sometimes called nightwitch by friends who knew her before her mind became one, is a sweet girl. She is passonate and flirtatious, but also very deadly, turning on someone in a heartbeat.

Helena is a excellent actor and can pretend to be innocent and sweet, luring somone in before tearing their heart out. She may act like a sheep, following blindly by those she calls master, but even a truely masterful manipulator might find themselves fooled by her act.

She can be very manipulative, and may over react if she does not get her way but she's not as agressive as nightwitch was. Niether is she timid, she rarely shows fear, and is confident in herself. She still enjoys causing others pain, in that respect she may never change. She is a sadist, she derives pleasure from bringing people pain.

She shows little to no restraint once she's started killing and its common that she may just loose control and go on a killing spree in the human world, or when the mood takes her she goes to the first level of hell and turtures the sinners who are to weak to defend themselves.

She is arrogant and sure of herself, but she has no qualms with running away from a fight she cant win, although thats rarely the case. She kills without a second thought, followers included. Though for a time she showed compassion and love towards both Nick and Anastasia, her true colors were revealed the moment she realised Anna had figured out her game, and tried to kill the fake sinner.

She also abandoned Nick despite claiming to cherish him like a son, and never went back for him. In truth, despite her sweet cover, she is a sour to the core, evil, hate filled, and stops at nothing to get what she wants.

Likes: books, new things, the taste of blood, causing pain.
Fears:Being weak, being trapped in hell for ever, She fears meeting her mother, as she's unsure if she'll hurt her.

Character Appearance

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Helena10
Height: 5'7”
Weight: 135lb
Physical Traits:Helena has pale white skin, with long silver hair hanging around an oval face. Normally. helena appears like a normal human, with slightly pale skin. Her eyes are human like, but purple, and the pupil is a cross shape. Helena however, is actually suppressing her true form, something she ususally only shows in hell or in a fight.

In her true form her eyes are orbs of purple that glow brightly. She has grey bat like wings, with long blades along the edges and claws on the top of the wing at the joint. She has Black scales that cover her chest  completely, following the shape of her rib cage and extend down her arms to just above the elbow they also protect her back and lower legs leaving only her belly and a few other places like armpits unprotected by the scales.

Clothing: She wears a well made, deeply hooded cloak. The cloak is dark red in color. She also wears a dark grey skirt with a silver edging. It falls to her knee of her right leg, and almost to the ancle of her left leg, along with a silvery  gown that stops just above her navel.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Nightwitch does most of the fighting. She is fast, and uses that to her advantage, speeding into the thick of things to do a flurry of quick attacks with her claws and wings, and any close ranged abilities she may have at her disposal. She also uses her speed to put some distance between her and her foe to launch some of her more powerful ranged attacks. She fights furiously, but she knows when she's being tricked or led, and uses that her advantage, by springing a counter trap.

Her ability to manipulate crystal is by far her most poweful form of attacking, and she uses this ability more than the others at her dosposal, mostly because of its effectivness and durability in combat. She usually starts manipulating her blood when she takes a wound, adding to her attack power.

Fatigue state after 7 posts for 3 posts.

Strengths:

Speed: She is fast.

Durability: She can take large amounts of damage, allowing herself to bleed more to fuel her blood attacks. She's survived having her throat ripped out and managed to kill her opponent before she died too.

Reiatsu: She has huge reiatsu reserved, which helps fuel attacks and her bloody angel ability. Paired with her durability, she can survive serious wounds.

Pain tolerance:  because of the nature of her abilities she's developed a high tolerance for pain.

Weaknesses:

Stamina: her stamina is not the best. She wears herself thin quickly.

Strength: her Strength is insufficient to block attacks effectively, causing her be be knocked about allot, or have her gaurd broken and end up taking damage.

Blood Lust and Sadism: She has an unquenchable blood lust, and powerful desire to hurt people. She throws tactics out the window and fights frantically to cause others pain, to see them bleed and hear them scream. She will take damage if it means doing so even letting herself be killed to finish off a foe. She likes the sight of her own blood too.

Sinner boosts(for reference):Strength, durability, Stamina, Speed, Reflexes (all x4)

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?:

When not repressing her true form, she has wings and scales. There are blades along the edge of her wings, that are reinforced with reiatsu. The bones of her wings are as strong as a zanpakuto, as are the blades, but the wing lining is not.
Razor sharp blades extend from her fingers, they are 6 inches long and are retractable.
She has sharp fangs that can be used to deliver nasty bites.
Black scales protect her chest, legs, upper arms, rigs and hips, only leaving a bit of skin unprotected.
She also has blades that pop out at the back of her heel and two from the front of her foot.

Name: crystaline queen
Effect: This ability allows Helena to Manipulate and form crystal at high speeds, using it to create walls or attack. It has its limits, the longest a single crystal spike can be is ten foot,   or in the case of a barrier, 5 x 5 foot. She can launch these spikes at high speeds, that travel up to 50 feet before loosing power and stopping. The largest chunk of crystal she can fire is 3 foot long by one foot wide, this being the most powerful and damaging. The smallest she can fire does similar damage to that of a bala.

Name: Bloody Angel
Effect: Helena's blood has a veriety of effects. First, it regenerates at a much higher rate than normal, allowing her to bleed out from a mortal wound for up to an hour before she runs out of energy, suffers the effects of bloodloss and dies. Prolonged combat and more wounds will speed up the rate of energy loss, so its not going to take a full hour for her to die in a fight.

Upon command of her will any wounds on her body will scab over, stopping her bloodloss. This does not heal the damage to her body however, just stops energy loss from unnecessary bleeding.. Her blood has either natural healing properties or acidic properties, depending on weather your friend or foe. When Helena drips her blood over the wounds of people she considers allies, it will begin healing the wounds. She must do this for every wound, and it takes between 1 to 3 posts to heal a wound depending on severity. It does not work on her own wounds.

When her blood gets on an enemy it will burn them like acid, slowly causing small damage over time. The blood can be wiped, washed or boiled away, else it will lose its potency after 2 posts. Finally, Helena's blood is heavily fused with her energy. Other blood manipulation users cannot manipulate her blood, and if they absorb it it will cause harm to them.

Helena can manipulate her blood within a 50 foot area around herself. She can form it into orbs and fire it at people, doing damage ranging from a bala to a cero, or fire it at an ally to coat them in a healing blood that lasts 2 posts and works  like described above.

Name: Crystallize Blood bow
Effect: Helena can create a short bow forged of crystal and blood. The shape can differ between creations, but it is always made in the same way. She must first create the crystal bow, then rub her blood onto it, infusing her blood into it. It is a zan strong weapon. it fires crystal or blood arrows, and similar to a quincy bow the string is pure energy, however it lacks a quincy bow's speed, in exchange for arrows that pack more of a punch, like the crystal arrows piercing power. The arrow of choice forms as she draws back the bow, but she must be bleeding to use blood arrows.

Crystal Arrows: Each long thin crystal arrow is tough, razor sharp, and excellent at piercing heirro and armor alike. It flies fast and true with excellent accuracy. It can punch through above average hierro and armor easily, and she can fire these slightly faster than blood arrows. As fast as a Bala. 15 per post.

Blood Arrows: Each arrow of blood is formed long and thin like its counter part, but lacks peircing ability. It lacks accuracy, but stays together, bursting on impact to cover a target in acidic or healing blood. Forms slower and is fueled by her own blood, and impacts with the force of a bala, while also travelling as fast.

Piering shot: This long arrow is almost comically large, twice as thick and long as standard crystal arrows. However despite it's size, it is fired with alarming speed, (3/4 Bala) and can pierce through almost anything in its path. Capable of breaking through barriers that can block a gran rey, this arrow easily rips through a persons body and ignores all armor and hierro. 4 post cooldown.

Blood Bomb Shot: Similar to above, a crystal arrow tipped with a large arrow head shaped blood bubble is fired from her bow. It impacts with little to no force but explodes with the power of a gran rey cero. 3 post cooldown.

Name: Pestilence blades
Effect: Helena creates a pair of long knives in a similar way to her crystalline blood bow. These blades are long, thin and serrated. Whats more, they have groves that allow her blood to travel along them, allowing her to inflict pestilence on those she cuts with these.

Pestilence: Ripe with disease, Helena channels her blood into her long knives. Anyone hit with these blades will be inflicted with one of three possible diseases for 3 posts, a 5 post grace period follows there after. Pestilence is inactive when the blades are created and can be activated and deactivated at will. She can inflict it on multiple people, but cannot inflict a second effect on somebody already suffering from one. Only pestilence causes these effects. Other blood attacks do not.

Sickness: the inflicted person will feel nuaseated for the 3 posts, and will ocassionally vomit up strange black liquid.

Pain: The inflicted person's body will be ravaged by pain. Though its possible to shrugg off, it will continue to hamper them for 3 posts. No actual damage will be done to them however.

Stiffness: The infliced persons joints will swell up, hampering their movement speed by 30% for 3 posts.

Name: Crystal blood bombs
Effect: Helena creates 3 bombs out of crystal at the strength of a gran rey each. Each bomb contains enough blood to cover a 20 foot area, and each explosion covers a 20 foot area. She can fire them all at once, or set them off seperately as she wills it. They do not explode when struck, only when she gives the command. 5 post cooldown once all 3 have exploded.

Name: Dragon form
Effect: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Red_dr10
Helena stabs herself through the heart with a blood infused spear of crystal. The crystal instantly shatters and explodes, and blood begins to pour from the wound and form up around her. The blood envelopes her and starts to take the shape of a dragon as its bones quicky form from crystal. As it transforms it starts to become flesh, and then dark red scales form over the dragons body. On its chest a blue crystal forms with veins of red coursing through it.

This is helena's 'heart'. It is protected by a layer of crystal, which once shattered allows the heart to be struck. The crystal layer takes up to a gran rey worth of damage to destroy and then the heart can be attacked. The heart can take up to a cero oscuros worth of damage. Once the heart is destroyed, the dragon dies and melts back into blood, leaving helena heavily fatigued. The dragons body can be damaged, and this form can be defeated without destroying the heart, but  it is much harder to do so.

The dragon is aproxamately 15 foot tall with her head raised, and 35 feet long, its tail being the longest part. She has a wingspan of 46 feet.

Strength: High pysical strength and speed. High durability everywhere except the heart crystal.

weakness: Energy/lightning/firee attacks do 25% more damage to helena, destroying the heart destroys the form.

Uses: It can only be used once, and leaves Helena fatigued for the rest of the thread once the form has been destroyed.

Dragon exclusive attacks:
Blood beam: Helena raiser her head and fires a concentrated beam of blood from her mouth that does a gran rey's worth of damage to those caught by the beam as it's sweeped across the battlefield infront of her. 3 post cooldown.
Crystal breath: Helena unleashes a storm of crystal shards from her mouth that do severe blugeoning damage to anyone caught in the 20 foot wide, 30 foot long cone. 2 post cooldown

Back Drop

Background: Helena was born arrancar, to a woman called Marie Elenaste Reinhart. She was socially awekward, always being sheltered from the arrancar's true nature and protected by her mother, who at the best of times was slightly to clingy. Helena still managed to get away from time to time as she aged, and visited the human world on several occasions. At first, it was with a few other arrancar, young ones who either missed their home, or were curious to see the world. But Helena began to visit it alone, at first just for the very reason that she was curious.

One night there though, as she walked trough a forest close to the town she actually crossed paths with a human. She was enticed by its sent, and got a little closer. A strange instinct took control, and the curious girl lunged from the trees, killing the human in a single attack. Once dead, she consumed its soul. Blackness took her mind, and when she reawoke, the small village was in flames, and she was soaked with blood. Helena fleed the scene, and returned to hueco mundo. She eventually returned home, and was scolded by her mother.

Helena stayed away from the human world for a while but she could not resist the urge to return. She did evetually, and as much as she tried to control herself, she could not, and something similar to last time happened, only this time, she woke in hueco mundo, soaked in blood, and laced  with cuts. That she'd faught something was evident, but she had no idea what.

Still the girl didn't seem to learn, and she ruturned time and again. Her actions were very much high profile, and she became known to the shinigami quickly. Her actions also became know to other arrancar, including her mother. The final time she was forced from the hum Human world, she woke to her mother standing above her. The woman said something, as she drove the blade into helena's chest, but the girl did not understand.

Helena woke in hell, her slaughter, even if it was not entirely her doing, was noticed, and her punishment was eteranal torment. Helena's mind was not strong enough for this, and the blood lust within her, the side that had caused most of the problem, emerged as a fully concious being known as Nightwitch. Nightwitch helped Helena endure the torment for the most part, although that had not been her intention. She did fight vigorously to escape hell, using her crysaline abilities to fight off hells guardians. However she never acutually escaped for very long, possibly because she didn't seem to know about the masks. Nightwitch figured it out fast enough, and joined with the rebels of hell.

It was not her wish to follow, nightwitch already had to share a body, and to have to follow another annoyed her even more. But she endured, Helena seemed to beleive it was bacause nightwitch also wanted to return to hueco mundo and their mother. Well, Nightwitch wanted that also, but she would kill her, and drag the bitch back to hell as revenge for killing her.

Side Notes:
RP Sample: You know how i rp, but if you need one i'll gladly give one.

Last edited by Zenke on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:32 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:25 am

why i say good sir, Approved
Tier:1-5

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Untitled-1-12
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:30 am

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Changed personality, (merged the two persona's trough rp,)

changed the crystal golem to a crystal dragon.

Added sixth power: Crystal breath.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 pm

I approve
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:38 am

Made changes to appearance and sinner mods.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:29 am

Approved, WOOP WOPP.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:09 am

Modifications complete

change all of her powers except for crystal manipulation and dragon form
Modified dragon form so that its flesh and blood rather than solid crystal, and has 2 special attacks. And changed its appearance to suit.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:42 pm

I would say closer to five or six post cd on pestilence...cero Oscuras hits with a 4 post cd already...add in an effect...yeah needs to be a tad longer.

I'd like to see non-physical elements included in the new dragon form's weaknesses on the 25% more damage. And a specific duration was not mentioned, which I would like to see.

Just those three things. And then I'll stamp my approval.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Done, done, and its suppose to be until its destroyed. Its like having a second form.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm

A second form that basically re-balances the character and seems more like a last resort thing...hence why it's so difficult to take out the protecting crystal and then the heart of it. So I'm kinda worried about it...let's see what Orgoth says.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:24 pm

It seems alright to me, given that she is basically screwed after the form is ended. Although it is hard to hit a dragon's heart with a gran rey followed by a cero oscuros. I don't really know. I would like to defer to the more experienced guy. Jun, I apologize. I have no experience with sinners or their powers.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:18 am

We discussed this on chat. I'll give it my approval. I'll take Orgoth's as a second as well, and thus move it to the appropriate place.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Edits made: changed up personality slightly so she fits more to how I rp her.

Modified her strengths and weaknesses, switched stamina and durability so she's more durable and has less stamina.

Removed Blood infusion, replaced with Crystaline blood bow (was orignally part of blood infusion but not as good.)

Removed Pestilence, replaced with Pestilence blades. (kept pestilence effect, except its no longer a cero oscuros leveled attack, just a disease effect on the blades.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Crystallize Blood bow: you say it's stronger than a quincy arrow, but we really don't have much to go on on that front. Approx power?

yeah, that's it.

edits made and first approval.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Secondeded

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch 10628010
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch   Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Helena Elenesta/Nightwitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Sinners-
Jump to: