Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rotting Corpse (Open) I_vote_lcapRotting Corpse (Open) I_voting_barRotting Corpse (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rotting Corpse (Open) I_vote_lcapRotting Corpse (Open) I_voting_barRotting Corpse (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rotting Corpse (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rotting Corpse (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rotting Corpse (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rotting Corpse (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Rotting Corpse (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Rotting Corpse (Open)   Rotting Corpse (Open) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:26 am

Spitting out a glob of blood, Albatross leaned over a sink as the white soon disappeared under a rain of red. Inside of Alba's head waged a war of souls as each and every being spoke at once in the creature's mind. The world was spinning as Albatross looked around the bathroom, his wide white eyes seeing things move about as if he was dizzy. Alba wiped away the blood as best he could, it was nothing dangerous to loose seeing as it was just apart of his human disguise, but the feeling was never pleasant.

Its own soul raging against those which it commanded Albatross held onto its head as its hair color and facial features began to change slowly, its brown hair becoming a radiant white before turning into a light blonde. Having little control over its powers Alba's energy signature radiated outward into the world, the warped spiritual energy continually flexing, twisting, violently in and out of the various races of the universe. At first sinner energy could be felt, then hollow, followed by the rest as they intertwined with one another to Albatross' discontent.

Swinging his distorted arm across the small gas station bathroom the sinner mutilated the brick wall as its sheer power began knocking out the ordinary humans around the area, cars stalling as people faded out of consciousness. Alba's power making it hard to breath for anyone not used to powerful energy. Taking a deep breath as Albatross' skin color began to migrate into darker colors before becoming pure albino. Alba could not catch a break as more souls started shouting at it; its mind becoming louder and louder with every moment. It wanted to shut out the voices, it wanted to live silently, quietly, and complete its own ambitions.

Screaming at the voices Albatross shouted in reality as it brought its fists away from its head, smashing down the wall of the gas station before walking out of the building in a half delirious state. Alba appeared as a contorted human, its body warped as its eyes were a mixture of colors, its bright blue veins think and rising against the skin as its body looked like a Frankenstein of body parts. The deranged sinner loosing control of itself in a far off suburb miles away from Chicago.

The morning sky overhead being a shade of winter, the overcast sky a dark grey as it began to drizzle freezing rain down upon the town. Albatross' ripped clothes becoming soaked with water in a matter of seconds as its dark green sweatshirt and black sweat pants sagged from the rain, the clothing ripped in various places exposing different colored skin. It was a wreck as the blood fell across Alba's lips, which formed into a pained grimace.
Back to top Go down

Rotting Corpse (Open)
Page 1 of 1